One Thousand Apologies
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Joe Long

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was a nineteen year old virgin when I met my first love - she was my fourteen year old cousin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Sports   Incest   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Small Breasts   Slow  

I woke up in the dark living room with pain gripping my lower back. Any attempt at movement felt like a twisting knife, but laying there didn’t feel much better.

I decided to give it a go and roll off the couch. The pain engulfed my back and it took all I had not to scream, ‘Son of a bitch!’ as my feet hit the floor.

I thought, ‘This isn’t going to fucking work’ as I hoped and prayed the spasm wouldn’t last too long.

I sat, unmoving, on the edge of the couch for quite a while before concluding that I was still very tired but nothing with my back was going to change soon. I winced with each step as I climbed the stairs and slowly opened the door to my room. Hannah was in a fetal position, asleep on my bed, as I thought ‘Should I do this?’ I very gingerly went down to one knee beside the bed and my back flared up again. I silently replied back to myself, ‘I don’t know what else you can do.’

I gently shook her by the shoulder, whispering, “Hannah! Hannah!”

A minute later she grudgingly opened her eyes, and once she realized it was me her eyes widened. “Hey, what’s the matter?”

I leaned in closer to whisper, “I was sleeping on the couch and now my back is killing me. I hate to ask this, but - do you think there’s a chance we could share the bed?”

She stared at me for another minute while I was thinking ‘Oh God, what did I just do?’

Having made up her mind, she stuck a finger in my face and admonished me in no uncertain terms. “Okay, but you have to promise not to be a perv. If you poke me - with a finger or – anything – I will Break. It. Off! Do you understand?”

“Yes ma’am! I understand.”

She bunched up the blanket to make a wall between us, me flat on my back staring up at the ceiling, she on her left side facing the wall.

Soon I could hear her soft snores, much like a couple of nights before, as I continued to stare at the ceiling. At some point my fatigue became greater than my pain, and the next thing I knew there was sun coming in the window. I had a full bladder and a hand on my chest.

‘Huh - maybe this is a beautiful day!’

Hannah was turned towards me, as close as the blanket still between us would allow, with her left arm stretched over my body. I brought my right hand over hers, gently taking hold of it, thinking how it was something I could get very used to. Despite that, I really did have to piss and couldn’t lay there forever.

Once on my feet, I found that my back was somewhat better, but still too stiff to take an early morning walk. Instead, I opted for a hot shower, deep in thought as the water poured over my body.

I still felt so guilty about how I had nearly assaulted her and was looking for a way to move past it. She was so easy for me to talk to, the way I had always wanted it to be with a girl, but still there was the unknown that I always feared.

‘Is she like this with everyone? Is it only because I’m her cousin? Does she feel the same way that I do?’

Finally out of the shower, I dressed and sat watching The Today Show, very bored and still in pain as I waited for the rest of the house to get out of bed.


It was around ten when Paul called. “Hey man, you still in for Three Rivers on Sunday?”

“For sure, I wouldn’t miss it.”

“That’s good, because Doug has to work now and can’t make it. We got an extra ticket.”

Just then I had an idea and yelled out, “Hannah!”

“What, is she there?”

“Yeah, she’s been over here the last couple days while they’re cleaning up her house after a fire.”

“Oh God, sorry to hear that - who’s bed were yunz in?”

“Aw c’mon, get your mind out of the gutter!”

Hannah came bouncing into the kitchen, “Yeah, what’s up?”

“Would you like to go to see the Pirates with us on Sunday? There’s a double header with the Phillies, and we’ve got an extra ticket.”

“Wow, yeah, I’ve never been to a major league game! That would be really cool!”, then squealed, “Thanks!” as she nearly tackled me with a hug.

I bounced lightly off the wall as I winced, “Hey, hey! The back!”

She jumped back with a scared look on her face. “Oh, I’m sorry!”

I straightened myself up and said, “It’s okay - no problem ... I think.”

“Yeah Paul, Hannah said she’d be glad to take that extra ticket. Talk to you later.”

As soon as I hung up the phone Hannah asked, “So who’s all goin’?

“Jeff and Doug Kush live up the street from Paul, but now Doug can’t make it. We usually get to a few games a year - this will make five.”

“Do you know where we’re sitting?”

“Most of the times we get the buck seats out in leftfield, but this time we splurged - four and a quarter each - for first row behind the visitor’s dugout!”

Her eyes widened, “So I’ll be like ten feet from Mike Schmidt?”

“We’re rooting for the Pirates, ya know!”

“Yeah, but he has nice buns!”

“I think someone could use a cold shower!”

She struck a pose and proclaimed, “Yeah, I know - I’m so hot!”

“Jeez o’man - I gotta leave that one alone.”

An hour later Mom said, “Joe, Janet called to say the house is fixed up and she’ll be over shortly to pick up Hannah.”

Thirty minutes after that my cousin could barely contain herself, “Mom! Mom! Joe’s taking me to the Pirates’ game on Sunday!”

My aunt smiled at me and said, “Thanks Joe, that’s really nice of you.”

“No problem, I go once in a while with a couple friends of mine and I thought she would enjoy it.”

“Well thanks again. C’mon Hannah, we have to get home.”

Hannah stretched up to kiss me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, “and thank you for being a gentleman!” My dad shot me a curious look, lifting an eyebrow.

I whispered back, “Hey, anytime!”

“You wish!” She stopped on her way to the car, looked back and said, “Hey ... call me.”

I didn’t get back from my game that night until almost ten and I was always nervous about calling people that late - so I waited, impatiently, until almost eleven the next morning.

I wasn’t sure what Hannah wanted to talk about, but she had asked me to call, so I couldn’t let myself chicken out and not do it. I felt the tightness in my chest as my finger spun the dialer of the phone seven times.

‘One ringie dingie, two ringie dingies... ‘ and then a young female voice said, “Hello?”

“Hey ... is this Hannah?”

“No, it’s Donna. Let me go get her - oh, who’s this?”

“Joe.”

“Okay - hey Hannah! Joe’s on the phone!”

I was still a little nervous as I waited for her to answer.

Finally, I heard a rustle as the hand set was picked up, and then a cheerful, “Hey Joe!”

“You wanted me to call?”

There was just a fraction of a pause, then she continued in a softer and more serious tone. “Yeah, I wanted to check in on you. Um, you know ... I heard your parents the other night, then saw that you were crying.”

How could I describe my feelings? “It’s ... just...”

“It’s fine. Like I said, I worry about you and I wanted to let you know that you can talk to me ... if you need to. I’m sorry, I’m talking too much.”

I felt somewhat more at ease. “No ... thanks ... I appreciate it. Even with the guys, that’s ... not something that’s easy to talk about.”

“So, you okay?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“C’mon ... really?”

I paused to collect my thoughts and make sure no one else was downstairs. “Well ... he’s always been hard on me, and that ... hurts, but I can never remember them fighting that much - until recently.”

“Anything in particular?”

“Not really. He just seems pissed off at everything.”

“Dave’s dad and mine were both gone before I can remember, and Mom got along well enough with Tom, but ... he died. So - I dunno.” She paused for a second, then continued, “Maybe it would be good if you got a job – you know, one less thing for him to be mad about.”

She was probably right, but it threw me off balance to think that some of it was my fault. “I ... this ... I’d rather not talk about it right now - but ... can I call you again?”

She sounded disappointed when she replied, “Yeah, sure. I’d like that. I’ll ... catch you later.”

“Thanks, bye.”

‘She’s honestly concerned about you.’

Instead of the usual stabbing pain, my chest was being filled with a warmth that radiated into my arms as I felt a tear of happiness drip down my cheek. I smiled, it felt so damn good.

I was anxious to call back, and the Pirates’ game seemed like a good enough excuse, but I didn’t want to make any phone conversations seem too obvious to our parents.

Two days was long enough, and by noon Friday I was dialing her number while feeling both excited and apprehensive. That time I was sure it was her who said, “Hello?”

“Hey, this is Joe.”

“I was thinking of you!”

“Oh yeah?”

“Well, Mom ‘n them ran down to the A&P to get some stuff, so I’m here all alone...”

“So what are you doin’?”

“Oh ... just laying in bed, hoping you’d call ... I really liked talking to you the other day.”

“I wanted to remind you about the game Sunday.”

“I didn’t forget - what’s the weather going to be like?”

“Think I heard upper eighties.”

“Ooh ... I have a nice sun dress I can wear. It’s not too long, just above the knees.”

“Did I tell you it’s my birthday too?”

“No! How many?”

“The big two-oh.”

“Wow, you’re gonna be a man pretty soon!”

“Hmph. I don’t know if I’m ready for that!”

“Hey, gotta go - Mom’s back and she’s calling me!”

“Okay, remember - Sunday, ten o’clock!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be there!”

Our season ended Friday night and I got home soon enough to catch some of the first game and all of the second as the Pirates opened the series with the Phillies with a double-header sweep.

The next afternoon I was in my room listening to game three when Mom yelled upstairs, “Joe - telephone!”

‘Oh, who calls during the game?’

When I got to the kitchen she handed me the phone and whispered, “It’s Hannah.”

“Hey, what’s up?”

“Not much, wanted to talk - so what are you doing?”

“Listening to the Pirates.”

“But you’re going to the game - two games - tomorrow.”

“Every day’s new, they’re never the same. It’s the thrill of ... the anticipation, working the way through the year.”

“Not obsessed or anything, are we? You listen to every game?”

I laughed. “No - have to miss some when I’m playing, and if anything really important is going on.”

“Like if I had my birthday?”

“When is your birthday?”

“November.”

“No problem, the season’s over - but then there’ll be Steelers games!”

“My birthday is more important than any game.”

“If it’s not on a Sunday, you’re good.”

“Shut up! But anyway, I was calling because Mom wanted to know what time we’re getting back tomorrow.”

“Oh, let me see ... two games, maybe five hours, break between, getting out of the parking lot, three hours of driving ... I’d say pushing ten.”

“Ooh, later than I thought. Any chance we could leave the second game early?”

“I have never left a game early!”

“Sor-ry ... that’ll be fine.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll get you home - and you get to be with us!”

Hannah laughed. “Yeah, can’t wait! See you in the morning.”

“Bye.”

I smiled and felt warm all over, like I hadn’t felt since ... ever.


It was indeed going to be a warm August afternoon in Pittsburgh, as Joe DeNardo was calling for a high of eighty-seven.

I was in my room when I heard Paul yell up the stairs, “Hey Petey, wake up!”

I stepped into the hallway and yelled back, “I’m comin’”. Despite whatever he may have imagined, I was already dressed as Hannah was due in only a few minutes.

On my way downstairs I heard Paul saying to my dad. “Yes sir, I’m taking broadcasting. I’d like to get into T.V. sports.”

Dad, of course, expressed concern, opining, “There’s not a lot of jobs in that field, and only a few pay anything worthwhile.” As I entered the kitchen he turned and said to me, “Oh, look at that, the dead has arisen!”

I waved to Paul and Jeff. “Hey guys.”

Dad smiled and reached out his hand to shake mine. “Well happy birthday son.”

“Thanks Dad.”

Together the guys chimed in, “Yeah, happy birthday Joe!”

I smiled and poked my right finger into my left fist as replied, “Thanks, just make sure you stick money in the card.”

Dad asked me, “You waiting on Hannah?”

“Yeah...” I motioned to the guys and said to them, “Let’s go sit on the front porch.”

Once we were on the lawn chairs Jeff asked, “So who are we waiting for?”

“My cousin Hannah.”

“Is she nice? I mean - does she have big bazungas?”

“Dude, she’s fourteen!”

“So? Don’t mean she ain’t got tits!”

“My God, what are them nuns teaching yunz?”

Then Paul cut in to tell Jeff, “Oh, she’s a real cutie, and a wild one too!”

“You know her?” he replied incredulously.

“She’s been down to the press box.”

Just then I saw my aunt’s car turn the corner and told the guys, “Ah - here they come now.”

We were bounding down the front steps when Hannah stepped out of the car. To say that sun dress looked stunning was an understatement. A nice shade of yellow, and like she said, just above her knees. It also looked a size too big on top, fitting very loosely over her undersized breasts.

“Day-um” slipped out of Jeff’s lips.

I turned and gave him a backhand slap on the arm. “Pop them eyes back in your head.”

I walked up to my aunt and she asked, “So, around ten o’clock?”

“Yeah, that’s what I figure. You can check the game on the radio and give us about two hours after it’s done.”

She gave me a hug and then scolded, “Now you bring her back in one piece - and no drinking!”

“I will - and I’m twenty, not twenty-one.”

She tilted her head and put her hands on her hips. “Like that matters.”

“Bye Aunt Janet, don’t worry!”

“Yeah, you better! She’s my baby.”

“I thought Donna was the baby?”

“I can have more than one, smart ass!”

Her car backed out of the driveway as we walked towards mine which was parked behind the house. Jeff asked, “Dude, was that your aunt? She’s pretty hot!”

Hannah spun around and said, “Hey, that’s my mom!”

Jeff stopped and raised his hands in front of his chest. “No offense intended - she’s a very attractive lady. I’m sure you’ll grow up to be the same.”

Hannah blushed slightly as she replied, “I am grown up.”

Speaking of which, I don’t think Ford designed their Pinto to carry two grown ass people, let alone four, even if many of us tended towards munchkin size compared to the rest of the country.

With only two doors on the car, the guys had to climb past the bent forward front seats to get in the back, Jeff behind me and Paul behind Hannah.

Once I was behind the wheel, I called out, “Everyone in? Buckle up!”

Paul shot back, “We wouldn’t need to if you’d keep it under seventy!”

We were barely through the first stop sign when Jeff said, “Oh - almost forgot. Mandy says hi, but Mom says she’s still too young.”

As I felt my face instantly warming Hannah smiled and asked, “Who’s Mandy?”

I pointed a thumb at Jeff. “His sister.”

Hannah frowned. “I thought you didn’t have any girlfriends!”

“I didn’t ... don’t ... she plays softball, and I coached her team last year. We’re friends.”

Jeff burst out laughing “Friends? It’s hilarious how shy you get around her!” When I blushed again he pointed his finger at me and continued, “Yep, just like that!”

Exasperated, I twisted my head towards to the back seat. “Oh, for cryin’ out loud!”

Hannah was also laughing hard as she said, “Joe Long, you wouldn’t believe how red your face is!” Still giggling, she turned to Jeff and asked, “And how young is she?”

“Fifteen. Mom says she can’t date until she’s sixteen.”

I glanced over at Hannah and our eyes met for a few seconds until she said, “Eyes on the road, Joe, I’m not ready to die yet!”

After a couple more seconds of silence, I heard from behind me, “Hi, I’m Jeff. Obviously, Joe hasn’t introduced us yet!”

She reached into the back to shake his hand. “Hannah, pleased to meet you.”

“You’re his cousin, right? How’s come I haven’t seen you before?”

“We just moved here last month.”

I glanced in the rear view mirror and saw the big smile on Jeff’s face. He continued with her, “You goin’ to Walnut Heights?”

Hannah had shifted in her seat so that she could more easily look back at Jeff as they talked. “Nah, Pineland.”

“Guess we wouldn’t have seen you in school anyway, we go to Bishop McLaughlin.”

What was I going to do? ‘Hey bud, lay off my cousin, she’s mine!’ I had to think quick. “So, Jeff, what do think of picking up Tim Foli?”

He paused a second, then took the bait. “He can’t hit a lick, and I’ll miss Taveras’ steals...” I looked over at Hannah who was smirking, then in the rear view mirror to see Paul slowly shaking his head, as Jeff’s hands were waving as he continued, “ ... but there’s no way Foli will make as many errors!”

We were on the two lane out of town, and soon on the four lane to the ‘burgh (well, it was four, then two, then four, then two... ). Hannah sat mostly silent, looking out at the passing country side as we three guys continued to talk baseball.

As we crossed the top of the mountain, I interrupted Jeff and pointed to my right. “Excuse me ... over there is the second highest chimney in the world...”

Paul shot back sarcastically, “We know, Joe!”

“But Hannah doesn’t”, I pleaded.

I continued while stifling my own laughs, and she jumped to attention when I called out “Hannah!”

“Yeah?”

“Over there! Out your right window! That is the second highest chimney in the world!”

“What’s it for?”

“It’s the power plant for our area. Our grandpap Mathiesen laid brick building it, more than twelve hundred feet above the ground.”

“Cool ... is that it?”

I glared at her and silently mouthed “Is that it?”

She shrugged in response and then pointed towards the windshield in an attempt to get my attention back to the roadway in front of us.

After a minute or two, Paul broke the awkward silence when he asked, “Soooo, yunz want to stop at Dean’s for lunch?”

I asked, “How much time we got?”

“Two and a half until game time.”

“An hour’s drive - yeah, sure!”

Hannah’s eyes widened as I pulled into the lot adjacent to the highway. “What is this place?”

It looked like an overgrown trailer home made of silver metal with rounded edges, one of the old time road side diners that was probably built in the thirties. “Best food between here and Pittsburgh”, I said.

As we entered an overweight, middle-aged woman with her hair pulled up inside a net waved for us to find a seat. I pointed to the round stools on metal posts lining the counter and Hannah looked at me in what I presumed to be a mock horror. “What’s the matter?” I laughed.

Hannah sat to my right and the guys took their places to her right, and we all picked up a menu off the countertop.

In another minute the waitress swung by with her pen and pad. With a deep, raspy voiced she asked, “Yunz guys decided yet?”

I looked over to see everyone nodding their heads. “I’ll have two pigs in a blanket with some mashed potatoes.”

Paul called out, “Hey Petey, remember, we have to ride with you!”

I stared back as the waitress chuckled and asked, “That’s it?”

“Oh, and some plain ice water.”

She nodded, “Sure thing” and moved down to Hannah. “How about you, hun?”

“Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato and ketchup - and a Coke.”

As the guys placed their orders Hannah looked towards me to give another ‘What have you gotten me into?’ look when she spotted the display case to my left. “Oh my God! Those pies are huge!”

“Oh, you have to try them sometime. This is what you missed living in the big city!”

“Well, more like the suburbs, but yeah.”

“We’ve been stopping here since I was a kid, sort of a tradition when going to a Pirates’ game.”

“And I can trust you the food is safe?”

“Now why would I keep coming back?”

Jeff leaned into her other side to say, “Don’t worry Hannah, it’s fine.”

Soon enough the food was out. Hannah watched as I proceeded to chop my two cabbage rolls with knife and fork into a plate full of shredded meat and vegetables, adding a little salt at the end.

I took my first fork full and offered it to her. “Wanna bite?”

“Nah, that’s okay”. Once I was going back for more she started on her burger, and the guys were fully engaged in conversation between mouthfuls of their sandwiches.

“This here, where you stuff the cabbage leaf with ground beef and bake it in tomato sauce, is called halupki - but most of the time was just call them pigs. If you shred the cabbage and mix it with noodles - that’s halushki.”

“How did you get to like food like that?”

“There are so many people from eastern Europe that live here in town, we all go to each other’s church festivals and share the cultures.”

“Your mom make some?”

“Eh, she doesn’t like all the work of stuffing them, so other than the jubilees I usually have to wait for a wedding or a reunion to have some.”

Paul got up and walked behind us. “Don’t be jibber-jabbering too long, we have to get moving. We’re going out to the car, here’s five for our order.”

Hannah and I got to work on what remained of our food, and in a couple of minutes I was wiping my mouth with the napkin as she downed her last bite.

“You ready?”

She stood and walked with me to the cash register. The waitress came over and asked, “Was everything okay?”

“Yeah, delicious! I wanna pay for all four.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.