USA
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2016 by Old Man with a Pen

"Show yourself ... you ... you ... you ... Wench!" Wendy said.

Slowly the Powers That Be materialized in the salon.

Panicked Sarah right out!

Seven said, "We're not all wenches, Wendy ... there's a couple of bastards in the mix."

The Powers separated into their constituent parts. The Trips thought that was extremely funny.

"Seven!" exclaimed the three girls. "Hi!"

"Venus, Vendy, Vesti," Seven nodded to each of the girls as she named them. They waddled over to greet her. She picked up and cuddled each of them. "Have you been good?"

"Yes," they lied.

"Tricked your dad?"

"No," lied twice!

"Have you been taking care of your toys?"

"Yes," no lie.

"Good girls," she chuckled.

"I knew something was ... not necessarily wrong ... but not quite right," I said. "What did you do?"

"A judicious application of modern pharmacology," Seven said.

"Your modern?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," she said, "You people won't have anything like this for years."

Sarah moaned.

"David, pick her up," Seven instructed. "Careful of her head. She whacked it a good one."

"Put her on the sofa," Wendy said.

"Gently," said Venus. Instructions from a pharmacologically modified 18 month old; just what I need.

"You know," I told the constituent parts of the gods ... and goddesses, "Every time we get a new nanny you appear. What do you tell them?"

"We explain about the watch and give them one," Seven said. It was in an offhand manner ... like it was of no consequence.

I suppose, to them, it mattered little. More women altering the universe.

"Throw a little water on her, David," Six said.

Seven agreed, "She needs to be awake for this."

Sarah was more damaged than we all thought because she didn't wake up.

Seven popped out and in.

"She's okay. I checked," Seven said. "I guess we need to wait until tomorrow."

She started giving lessons ... I think ... to the babies. I didn't understand a word but the girls seemed to. Seven knew their language.

Just another strike against Seven.

How do you know the aliens aren't plotting to kill you if you don't understand what they're saying.

The four of the co-conspirators chatted until it was past their bed time ... not Seven ... I've never seen her sleep. Then again, I'm not with her that often.

Eventually, we put everybody down ... no ... not like a lame horse. To bed. Damn it.

In the morning, Wendy was gone. I was sleeping alone. Since we were at Fort Amador and the Texaco docks, I walked to the main office ... they have a fresh water shower.

Wonderful.

"Mr. Josephs," I said as I walked in the door. "May I use the shower?"

"I think your wife is there," he said.

"Well ... I'll just go wash her back."

"I didn't need to know that," he muttered as I buzzed past his office and hurried. Mr. Josephs was married to Mrs. Josephs ... It would be a cold day in Hel before she would let him see her naked.

Wendy won't be done ... if I'm lucky...

I was.

We scrubbed ... twice.

The first scrub up came with 'activities.' The second washed away the evidence.

A salt water shower with a quick watermaker water rinse isn't as refreshing as running a shore station out of hot water.

We stepped out of the office just as a fluffy robed Sarah, towel and duty bag in hand, was stepping off the boat.

"Go back ... we used all the hot water."

The disgust was a killer.

Seven was holding forth. The Trips were enthralled.

"I suppose I should become used to Godmother interference," I spoke sharply.

Seven grinned.

She noticed Sarah.

"You didn't get your bath?"

"They..." she paused and pointed at Wendy and me, "Used up all the hot water."

We got a hostile stare.

Sarah and Seven popped out and in ... Sarah was spotless.

"Please, Ma'am. A little warning before you do that ... unnerving is what that is ... unnerving."

We were fed and seated when Seven began.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.