Cock of the Walk - Cover

Cock of the Walk

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - essons along the way and becomes The CoGarven Milroy, a piano student of Myra Briggs who notices a bulge in the boy's pants and realizes he has sexual feelings for her takes a job at the college and retains Garven as a student. Concerned that the youth is shy and not going with girls Myra engages another of her other students, Nancy Butler, to act as his sexual mentor and give the boy confidence. Garven becomes a sexually confident young man then a playful middle aged man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Garven Milroy began piano lessons at the age of nine. Within a few months, he showed signs of having a real talent, so his parents tried enrolling him with Eric Copley, the most sought-after piano teacher in town. But Copley, who had a two-year waiting list, suggested that the young boy take piano from his protégé, Myra Briggs. Milroy’s parents weren’t happy at first but, as the lessons continued, they found their eleven-year-old son flourishing under the fifteen-year-old girl’s tutelage. Not only was Myra a godsend to Garven as a piano teacher, but he also related to her as a trusted advisor. Myra had just begun blossoming into an attractive young woman. She soon became a sought-after piano teacher in the community. By the age of sixteen, she had a substantial list of students, but none as talented as her prized pupil, Garven Milroy. When Myra graduated from high school at seventeen, she attended a local university where she enlisted and started a piano lab class, in which she fast-tracked Garven to join.

Garven, who was thrilled with Myra as a teacher also fantasized about her, holding up Myra as a goddess who would eventually choose him as her champion. At the age of seventeen, it was clear that Myra would become a stunning female. As her beauty became apparent Garven’s feelings for his teacher intensified. As Myra’s womanly charms developed Garven noticed that she was quoting her music teacher Eric Copley more frequently, making her seem like a disciple. Garven didn’t understand why but he developed a keen sense of distrust for Copley and resented Myra’s constant references to him.

At the age of twenty-one, Myra graduated from college and became a music teacher at a local high school. She married Doug Cratterfield who had been the quarterback of their college football team. Garven was eighteen. After her marriage to Doug, Garven resented that his musical goddess had married an oaf of a football player. When Doug Cratterfield’s Army Reserve unit was activated to serve in Vietnam Nam Garven tried taking ownership of his piano teacher.

Myra noticed how he gaped at her more frequently and tried to control their conversations. She knew that her favorite student, the shy, slightly built adolescent Garven had never been out with a girl. Every time she asked or hinted about it, he became embarrassed and quickly avoided the subject. It came to a head one day when she walked into the music lab. It was summertime and she was wearing a sleeveless, low-cut top that was tucked into tight-fitting slacks. Not aware that the crotch of her pants clung so tightly to her body she followed Garven’s eyes to the spot where they were glued and gave him a stern, “Ahem!” The rims of the boy’s ears turned crimson. She didn’t mean for her eyes to drift to his groin but somehow, she couldn’t stop them. What she saw was both informative and shocking—his bulge. It was HUGE.

At that point in her life, Myra had been with three males: her husband, a young man she went with during college before she met Doug, and an older man she knew before she went to college. Her first college lover’s endowment was below average. Doug’s was normal. But the older man’s was huge. Though Garven was slightly built, thin, and lanky, the size of his bulge reminded her of the two men who had given her the most sexual satisfaction. Sadly, her husband Doug came in second to the older man who knew so much more about satisfying a woman. Seeing that Garven was so blatantly aroused she knew she had to confront him and said, “I know that you don’t mean to make me uncomfortable, Garven, but the way you have been looking at me is quite disturbing.” She saw the hurt on his face. With a sideways glance, she noticed his bulge deflating. “Sit down at the piano Garv, a nickname she loved calling him, we’ve got to work this out.”

She knew Garven was hopelessly celibate and was too shy to even ask a girl out. Having sex with some girl was completely out of the question. Myra, hoping to normalize Garven’s thought that Nancy Butler might be the answer. Nancy had been a student of Myra’s since her early teens and was now attending Corbett University where Myra taught. In her senior year of high school Nancy, who was extremely popular with the boys, came to Myra with a troubling problem. She was pregnant and told her, “If I tell my parents, Mrs. Cratterfield, they’ll try to make the boy marry me. But I don’t want him to. And I don’t want to have the baby.”

It was a time before Roe vs. Wade, a time when abortions were legal but still hard to come by. While taking piano lessons from Eric Copley Myra became sexually involved with him and became pregnant with his child. Eric knew a doctor who took care of Myra’s problem. As soon as she learned of Nancy’s condition, she contacted Copley and asked if he would help the girl as he had helped her. He did, but his price was six months of sex with the pregnant girl. Through her experience with Eric, she knew that he would demand special repayment. She also knew that Nancy, just as she had, would love it.

Nancy knew Garven. They had both been taking lessons from Myra since they were children. Thinking he was gay she wasn’t physically attracted to him. Having only been attracted to more macho guys she had not talked seriously with Garven about anything other than music. But when Myra, her friend, and teacher coaxed her to take the bashful young man under her wing and teach him about sex she said, “For you Myra, I would do anything,” giggling, “But don’t you think this is asking just a little much?”

Through the transom, Myra had heard that Nancy had been implicated in fellating twelve members of the water polo team. With a wrinkled brow and sly grin, she said, “I understand you are a water sports enthusiast.” She winked and then asked her again, something that could have been interpreted by Nancy as blackmail. But when Myra talked with her about Garven’s need to be introduced to sex and gain some understanding about controlling his hormones, Nancy felt as if she were being enlisted as a modern-day Florence Nightingale.

Forever indebted to Myra Cratterfield Nancy said, “He’s such a shy, sweet boy, Myra. I guess it wouldn’t hurt for me to help him out.”

The beginning was quite simple. Both Nancy and Garven were working on sections of a piano duet for an upcoming recital. Myra merely decided that these two would play it together. So, while Nancy and Garven were spending combined practice time on the duet in one of the lab rooms, Myra let Nancy know that she would “serve” as a door guard in the music studio while they were together.

After Myra first suggested it, Nancy made a special effort to get to know Garven. Though he didn’t fit the bill for her physically she enjoyed her chats with him, finding him quite an interesting conversationalist. All it took was asking him a few leading questions. She was cool enough, which Myra knew she would be, and she knew that Nancy would give Garven time to become comfortable with her in their joint practice. At the same time, Garven was a perfectionist and would want to do their piece effectively enough to please their teacher.

By the time they started their fourth session, Nancy felt that they were well enough for her to make her move. She had made a point to ask Myra that day if she were ready to “stand guard” as she had said she would do. Though the lab doors were solid enough to mute the music coming from each room, they didn’t lock. The door of each practice room had a window at eye level that would allow an adult-size supervisor to look into the room.

Because Nancy sat beside Garven when they played, she was aware of what a passionate musician he was. But the keyboard obliterated her view of his crotch, and she couldn’t see whether he got sexually aroused or not when he played. She understood that skilled musicians often did, feelings she understood and thoughts that always aroused her. When Garven would get into the music, she could see how his breathing increased, even noticing that his nostrils would flare during the fervent height of a moving passage. This day as they sat down, she popped her knuckles as she always did before playing and said, “You are an enthusiastic musician, Garven, I’m impressed.”

Giving her a look of confused interest, he said, “I-I don’t know w-what you mean by that N-Nancy.” He had always thought Nancy was sexy, often fantasizing about her while he masturbated. He had heard rumors of her sexual activity, though not the one about the water polo team. Though still having a huge crush on Myra he would often live vicariously with Nancy as Myra’s surrogate.

“I’m mean, silly, that it is obvious that passionately written music appears to AROUSE you.”

Though he hadn’t even felt that kind of arousal (it took the music, plus the presence of the soft, warm, and attractive female sitting beside him) he clamped his legs tightly together to hide any evidence of an erection. Knowing that she liked jocks he couldn’t even imagine that she might be interested in him. Passionate, he thought, Why would she be noticing anything like passion in ME? Ever the stickler he said, “Well Nancy, we should probably start practicing.”

Impatient, she said “Garven, “don’t you even REALIZE what a PASSIONATE musician you are?”

“We are good together, Nancy. You’re an excellent pianist yourself.”

“I know Garven. But haven’t you felt the passion we generate TOGETHER when we play?”

Not knowing how to handle the question his face turned beet red as he thought, geez, how can she see that I get hard when I play? The keyboard covers me.

She put her hand on his leg and said, “You don’t have to be embarrassed, Garv; all of us musicians get turned on when we play. I feel your passion when we are playing so excitedly, and with such precision.”

Reaching out his hands he struck a chord.

“Don’t Garv; I want you to understand what has been happening during these practice sessions. And just so you know, it’s not just the piano. It’s the piano and the person who is playing next to me. It’s YOU, Garv.”

The touch of her hand on his leg made butterflies flutter in his stomach. Jesus, what is she trying to do to me? When she kissed his cheek, he thought he should get up and run. When she touched his chin and coaxed his face toward hers, kissing his lips, he turned away. Alarmed, he said, “What if MYRA catches us?”

Like a blade, she wedged her hand between his closed thighs. Coaxing his face toward her again she planted a soft kiss on his lips, her tongue probing his mouth. When she felt his breath surging through his nostrils and his chest heaving, she broke the kiss and whispered, “What I’m saying, Garven Milroy, is that I find you to be an incredible turn-on.”

It wasn’t a total lie. A passionate musician herself, Nancy was turned on by the music. She realized too that Garven, though not the he-man type she preferred, was genuinely lovable, which made her enjoy the task of going after Garven’s youthful cherry that Myra had made an offering of to her. By the time her capable fingers wrapped around Garven’s hard penis through the fabric of his pants the maleness of the young man was all in. While thinking Jesus, at the surprise of his bulk, and I bet he doesn’t even know what he’s GOT here, Myra had been with enough guys to know that something of Garven’s size didn’t come along very often. She had experienced it once, with the older man to whom Myra had introduced her, the one who set up her abortion—the abortion, she thought, and, that marvelous six months of sex.

She knew she would have trouble working Garven’s bulk out of his fly, so she struggled to undo his belt buckle. Fumbling with the top button she zipped him down. Working the bountiful prominence out of the fly of his underpants she looked under the keyboard where she saw the tip of his head touching the underside of it. “Jesus,” she said in an astounded whisper. It was love at first sight. She knew she would be spending some time getting used to the sensation of Garven’s monster schlong filling her and moving inside like a giant piston.

When Nancy said, “Turn sideways on the bench,” Garven was an obedient puppy. She slid off the bench, walked around to his side, got on her knees, and took a generous portion of his erect phallus into her mouth. Knowing what would happen, she thought, no time like the present to start getting accustomed to what he has to offer. It took only two bobs of her head to trigger his ejaculation. My gosh, she thought, his load is as huge as his cock—THICK TOO. It was so gooey and abundant that she gulped numerous times before getting it down.

Looking up at the astonished youth, Nancy knew that feigned remorse would be the best thing for the situation. “I’m SO sorry Garven. I don’t know WHAT got into me,” about a pint of cum, she thought with a silent chuckle. “We’d better get dressed, Garv. I’m sorry. Are you OKAY?”

Just as the buzzer went off to the end of the session Garven scrambled to adjust his clothing. As he made a fast exit Nancy followed casually behind. Myra was sitting at her desk as Garven rushed past her, his face as red as a thermometer bulb. “Good session, Garv?” she asked. Not answering, he rushed through the exit door and headed down the hall.

As she walked past Myra Nancy said, “It was a start,” giggling and rolling her eyes, “And a quick finish.” She licked her chops and shrugged. Myra winked as Nancy walked quickly out the door in pursuit of the panicked youth. He was already a long way down the hall.

“GARVEN,” Nancy called, “Garv? WAIT UP. We have to talk.” He kept walking fast but Nancy ran to catch up. “WAIT, GARVEN.” He slowed, stopped, and turned. She caught up with him and asked, “Why are you running away from me?”

“I was embarrassed Na-Nancy. What if Myra would have caught us?”

Not blowing Myra’s cover she answered, “It doesn’t matter, Garv. She didn’t.”

“But she COULD have.”

Standing in front of the flummoxed boy she said, “You’re such a silly, silly boy, Garven Milroy. Why are you afraid of me?”

“I-I...” He didn’t know what to say. He had been playing with himself for so long that it was easier to deal with fantasies in the privacy of his room. He was convinced that no girl would go out with him. And now Nancy, such a dynamite specimen, was making advances... had even sucked my cock, for Christ’s sake. “Why Nancy, WHY?”

Taking his hands in hers she looked him in the eye. “I told you, Garv. I told you that since we have been practicing together you’ve been turning me on.”

“But...”

Putting her finger against his lips she hissed, “Shh,” Then went on, “Look, MR. Milroy, you turn me on. I know that I turn YOU on as well. So why are you fighting it?”

Blushing, he blurted. “I just don’t know what to do.”

“But I do sweetie. For better or worse I KNOW what to do. And I want to do it with YOU. And I want to do it NOW.” She raised one of the hands she was holding and put it against her breast. “You liked what I did, didn’t you, Garv?”

She could see his Adam’s apple bobbing as he nodded. Dropping her other hand, she put it against his crotch and fondled his limp dick. As it quickly began swelling, she said, “And you like me doing this, don’t you?” He swallowed and nodded again.

Christ, Nancy thought, this is so damned strange. It’s always the boys who have been doing to me what I am doing now to him. She was looking at the befuddled boy and thinking, I have been made love to. I’ve been raped and have sucked dozens of boys’ cocks, just because they asked me to. And I’ve gotta beg this guy? Giggling she said, “I just don’t know what to do with you, Mr. Garven Milroy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.