Sex Slave to My Brother - Cover

Sex Slave to My Brother

Copyright© 2016 by Arcana Culler

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenage girl finds BDSM porn on her brothers computer. Curious she tries to tie herself up. And then her brothers finds her!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   First  

V1.1 Edit: It was pointed out to me that towards the end of the story the sister is asking to have a leather sex slave collar taken off. But I never wrote in the part where the brother put one on her. The story has been edited so that there is now a description of the brother collaring his sister.

“What the fuck!”

I jerked up at the sound of my brother’s voice. He was standing in the doorway of his bedroom staring at me. I was sure I was quite the sight. Here I was on his bed, tied up, half naked and panicking. I was thrashing wildly around as if I could hide from my brother, as if the rope and metal handcuffs biting into my skin would suddenly disappear and I could escape.

“What the fuck, Jen?” Ben cried out again.

Deep down, I had known it was inevitable that he would find me after stupidly locking the handcuffs around my wrist without knowing where the key was. But I was feeling extremely aroused and wasn’t thinking straight. Though even half expecting it, it was still extremely terrifying when it actually happened. I tried to calm down and control the wild thrashing my body was doing. As I did, my brother’s stare seemed to capture my gaze and I couldn’t look away. I tried to figure out what he was thinking, finding me half naked and tied up in his bedroom. I could see part of him was mad at me for being in his room and part was concerned about how I got tied up. And was that lust I saw there too?

“I’m so sorry!” I cried out as my emotions erupted. Tears began to run down my face, partly for making him angry at me for being in his room and partly in humiliation of him finding me like this.

“Who did this?” He demanded.

“I did,” I whispered.

“What?”

I couldn’t tell if he had heard me or just didn’t believe me. “No one. I did this to myself.”

“You did this to yourself?”

I just nodded.

“Why?”

“Please don’t be mad. I had to use your computer for my paper because mine was broken. And then I found your pictures. I tried not to look at them but I couldn’t help myself. And then, I wanted to try it, but I didn’t want to try it. But then I did,” I babbled. “I found some instructions and followed then. I couldn’t tie my hands behind my back and I wanted to so much. Then I found the handcuffs and put them on. But I couldn’t find the key! And now I’m stuck!”

“You used my computer. I told you not to use my things!” I could hear the anger in his voice.

“I’m so sorry! Please! Please, untie me!” I begged.

“No! Not until you learn not to use my stuff.” He said, surprisingly now sounding calm. It was like he flipped a switch and turn off that anger boiling inside him. There was this evil glint in his eyes that spelled trouble for me.

“Please untie me,” I begged again.

“No. You need to be punished!”

“I swear it will never happen again. Please!”

“I think you might mean that now, when you need me to help you. But what about after I let you out? Will you still follow through on your promise?” my brother asked. “Will you remember not to use my stuff then?”

“Please.” I begged. “I swear. I mean it this time.”

“I still not convinced. I think you need some persuading. You need to learn there are consequences.”

Before I had time to react, my brother was across the room and grabbing a hold of my ankles. He pulled me towards him until I was at the edge of the bed. He let go of my ankles and then grabbed me around the waist. I knew this wasn’t going to be good for me whatever he had planned. I tried to twist and turn, to fight him, but it made no difference. Nothing I did let me escape his hold. Before I knew it he had pulled me up off the bed. He flung me around as he turned and sat down on the bed. My breath was momentarily knocked out of me as I landed hard, face down, draped across his knees.

“No. Please!” I panted, gasping for breath. At the same time I tried to struggle out of his grip. I needed to get away. He just ignored me as he grabbed my wrists and pulled up on them, forcing my head farther down towards the ground. I felt my shoulder blades strain under the force of his grip. I stopped struggling as it was too painful on my shoulders. Once I stopped the pain disappeared. But I knew that I was trapped, unable to break free.

“Please,” I begged again.

Whack!

My brother’s hand landed on my left butt cheek. “Oww, fuck,” I cried as my ass erupted on fire. The tiny pair of panties I was wearing barely covered anything and offered no protection against his hand what so ever.

Whack!

His hand laid into my right butt cheek slamming my body against his legs. Now both cheeks felt like they were on fire.

Whack!

And a third time his hand came down landing again on my left cheek. “Please!” I cried.

Whack!

His hand came down, landing on my right cheek again. But it was lighter, softer and didn’t sting anywhere close to the first three. I was momentarily confused by this. But decided that while my ass was killing me, I was thankful he wasn’t as hard as he had been.

Whack!

He slapped my left cheek. Again it was softer, slightly harder than a slap.

Smack! Smack!

His hands found my cheeks again, each one almost a caress compared to the ones before. The pain was turning to pleasure as he was now all but gently played with my ass. His fingers lingered longer and longer on my skin after each slap.

“Dam, your ass looks fine. Both cheek a nice rosy pink color where I punished you.”

As the pain disappeared I began to notice that I could feel my brother’s boner through his shorts, poking me in the stomach. I shouldn’t have been surprised that my brother was enjoying this after finding all those pictures on his computer. What did surprise me was that while I thought I would be turned off by it, between the mixture of pleasure and pain in my ass and feeling of being helpless, I was bizarrely finding it quite the turn on.

Smack!

My brother gently tapped my ass one last time. He had gotten bolder as I had stopped yelling at him and his hand began to rub my butt, soothing away the sting. Then his hand dipped down over the curve of my ass and slipped between my legs. “Ohhhh,” I moaned as his finger brushed across my sex. The thin piece of fabric separating my pussy from his fingers barely offered any protection from his wandering fingers.

“Fuck!” My brother cried. “You’re soaking wet!” His fingers brushed up and down my lips, sending tantalizing jolts of pleasure through me. “You seemed to be enjoying this too much!”

I was shocked to find myself disappointed when his hand slipped out from between my legs. And then again when he lifted me up off his legs and placed me face down on the bed with my legs hanging off the edge. I felt him get up off the bed and come to stand behind me.

“Please,” I begged.

He ignored my plea. I felt his warm hands grip my ass creating a wonderful blend of stinging and pleasure. “So you liked what you saw?” He asked as he continued to rub my ass. It was too distracting and I found I couldn’t answer him.

“Well?” He slapped my ass again. “Answer me!”

The sharp sting seemed to clear my mind. “Yes,” I whispered.

“And you felt you just had to try it out?”

His hands were playing havoc with my senses. My mind was fogging up again. The words just seemed to tumble from my mouth. “Yes. I felt the need to see what it was like.”

I felt disappointment as his hands left my ass. But it only lasted a moment as I felt him lean into me and then lay down over me. His weight on top of me was like a drug enhancing the pleasure of being trapped. I could fell his hard-on pressing through his jeans and into my ass. I know that I should have been disgusted by the fact that my brothers cock was digging into my ass, but strangely I wasn’t. I was in fact thoroughly enjoying it.

‘If you want to know what it feels like to be a sex slave then I’ll treat you as a sex slave.”

His words send a wave of delight through my body. But, at the same time his words scared me. What was he thinking? I wasn’t sure I wanted to find out. “Please let me go. I’ve learned my lesson.” Again he ignored me. His hands slid under my body and up my stomach, over the swell of my breast before cupping my breasts in his hands. “Ohhhh,” I moaned out involuntarily.

“No,” he whispered into my ear. “You’re my sex slave now and I’m going to do what I want with you.”

“Oh god,” I moaned. I wasn’t sure if it was a cry for help or a plea to continue. His hands cupping my breast were creating a sensation that I had never experienced before and it was so overwhelmingly captivating that it was making it hard to think. I had never had anyone else touch my breasts before. Of course I had experimented with my own breast whenever I played with myself. But this was the first time someone else had touched me. The sensation was so much more then I had ever dreamed to it to be.

“This is your one and only chance,” my brother whispered in my ear. “Say red-light and I’ll stop and untie you. If you don’t say it now I’m going have my way with you.”

I felt like I was at war with myself and at that moment I couldn’t tell you which desire was stronger. The desire for my brother to unlock the handcuffs and untie me or the desire for him to take me and do to me what he would. I swear I tried to say the words red-light but I was unable to form them. It seemed my tongue had a mind of its own and I heard myself cry out, “No! Please don’t do this!”

I was momentarily confused as my brother got up off of me anyway. Was he going to stop? Was I relieved? Was I actually missing his weight on me, pinning to the bed?

A sharp pain stabbed the back of my head as Ben grabbed my hair and pulled my head up off the bed. The suddenness of it all almost distracted me enough to miss the black object he slid under my neck. Then just as suddenly he let go of my hair. My head fell back into the mattress. As my brain was trying to process what was happening I felt my brother wrap the black object around my neck, securing it with a loud click.

“Now you’re a proper sex slave,” my brother laughed. “That sound you heard was the lock of your new shinny leather slave collar. That click was a wonderful sound. Was it not?”

Then I felt him kneel back on the bed, and straddle my legs. I felt his warm skin rub up against my bare skin. Oh, he had just gotten undressed. How had I missed him getting undressed? Oh my god, my brother was naked and he was sitting on top of me. I could fell his warm cock brushing up against my butt cheeks. I had never touched a naked boy before and here I was tied up and it was my own brother rubbing up against my naked skin. He pressed himself harder against me and felt my pussy quiver as his cock part my ass cheeks. I couldn’t believe how good this felt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.