THE Harem Tales 1: The Times They Are A Changing - Cover

THE Harem Tales 1: The Times They Are A Changing

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Chapter 20: Another Wife!

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Another Wife! - The Sa'arm have landed on Earth. People and even the Confederacy must change and adapt. This is Michael's story, set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle universe. If you haven't read previous stories, you'll miss some of this story's precepts and some excellent tales. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Town and business names are real, the attributes and people are fiction. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

When we arrived, I found my ladies clad in Civil Service gray and deep in discussion with Carole, also in gray. The others of our household were arrayed around them on various pieces of furniture and cushions, and Baby was parading, tail high, back and forth between Hanna and Cathleen.

The four women looked at me as I entered and joined their circle. No puppy dog eyes this time. Rachel spoke. "We think Carole should join the family and be our full partner-wife. She would be chief of staff, and when we are away on missions - act as 'stay-at-home-mom' and family protector. She, too, has killed to protect our family, and we can think of no one better to fill any of those roles. I know you said no more wives, but she loves us all, and we love her too."

"Done!" I let them think they had talked me into it, leaned over to give Carole a kiss, and started our ceremony. "Carole, will you marry us? Full partnership, no reservations, go where we go, love us, kill to protect us, let us love you and kill for you?"

Uncoached, Carole matched our Pixie's former pledge almost word perfect. "I will marry the four of you, love you, let you love me, with no reservations. I will go where you go, and refuse to go where you can't. I will protect you and let you protect me, and I will kill to protect you and honor you if you kill to protect me."

Then she looked around the room at an assemblage of teary eyes. "Further, I willingly assume the role of guide and protector of our extended family. I will be loving, but firm when necessary, and keep the best interests of our household as my primary responsibility."

Carole turned. "Companions. We've started a practice that I hope we can continue. We will trust you until you show you can't be trusted. Otherwise, if an adult is excluded from a discussion, it is coincidental and not deliberate. You cannot fully help us in our missions if you do not understand them and their ramifications. We have suffered together, now we can work together to assure that others do not suffer the same."

Holy cow! She was a full partner, indeed! We were committed.

I felt my stomach growl. "Time for lunch. You are hereby ordered to wear the attire you had on when we arrived. Your collars mark you as concubines, and you are just too enticing in your undies. I want to show you off."

Hannah led the parade with Baby riding on her shoulder, flanked by Patricia and Carole's thirteen-year-old daughter, Valerie. Carley had assumed custody of Carole's son, Peter, and the pair closely followed their siblings.

As we entered the chaos of the large dining hall, a hush fell. Five Civil Service officers followed by a parade of women actually wearing clothes that weren't a shift. We were a sensation.

As might be expected under these conditions, there were several tearful reunions.

Valerie spotted her aunt at a table near our entry. She broke loose and ran to her shouting, "Auntie Ann, Auntie Ann!"

Carole followed and hugged her sister, then introduced us as her new family. Ann was several years younger and appeared to be somewhat ditzy. She had been picked up the morning of our arrival as one of several 'extras' looking to find a sponsor. While Carole loved her sister, it soon became clear that she was hoping Ann would find a sponsor elsewhere. In her role as our chief of staff, Carole just didn't see a fit for our mission. At least in our Civil Service role, we could facilitate Ann's efforts.

Then Hannah spotted her parents and came close to fainting. "Mom, Dad! I thought you were dead. I didn't hear anything, and you never came back."

Luckily our group was now seated at a long table, and she dragged her parents over to meet her new family.

Her father, a tall thin, clearly unmodified man, hugged her and explained. "When we were picked up, communications were already down. Nothing could get through to you. We sent an email, but you must not have received it before you started out. We've been following your adventures, but knowing you, we weren't very worried."

Her mother punched him. "Oh yes we were. Stop playing macho."

The two of them were volunteers destined for an agricultural research colony. We invited them to join us at our table so Hannah could visit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.