THE Harem Tales 1: The Times They Are A Changing - Cover

THE Harem Tales 1: The Times They Are A Changing

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Chapter 7: Two More Deputies

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Two More Deputies - The Sa'arm have landed on Earth. People and even the Confederacy must change and adapt. This is Michael's story, set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle universe. If you haven't read previous stories, you'll miss some of this story's precepts and some excellent tales. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Town and business names are real, the attributes and people are fiction. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

As it happened, Sunday was not a good day for Rachel. After that early, felicitous start, her mood became somber, and she suffered bouts of sobbing. She was wracked with guilt and missed her dead husband.

Cathleen and I took turns holding her on our laps, cuddling her, and offering what consolation we could. It was truly a sight watching my tall, dark lady cuddled lovingly in the arms of her smaller, pale companion, her chin resting on top of Cathleen's red head.

We managed to get hot tea into us all, followed by a heartier breakfast. Rachel struggled to eat while choking back sobs.

Finally, about mid-morning, back in my arms, Rachel began to speak. "I loved - no, still love - Jack. He's dead less than two days, and I make like a fuck bunny and sleep with another man - twice." Sniffling, "That's not me, and it dishonors everything I felt for him and he for me. What's wrong with me?"

Cathleen and I remained silent. I pulled her tighter.

Shortly, Rachel continued, "The world changed overnight. We hoped that the Sa'arm was just a boogeyman story - but they're real. I miss Jack. I'm scared. I'm embarrassed that I'm attracted to you. Actually, I crave you. I need you both. Is it wrong to have such a strong need for comfort and protection?" She shared her fears and needs and wants and shame.

Rachel looked at her left hand, and asked pitifully, "Can I keep Jack's rings? Will it dishonor him to wear them while I'm with you? Will you care? Will it hurt you?" Those worries spilled out with her tears.

We offered the comfort that we could - hugs, soft kisses, whispered reassurances. Cathleen consoled, "Honey, Jack will always be a part of you - you must wear his rings. Nothing about that takes away from us."

That might have continued all day, but I turned on my cell phone to check voice mail, and it rang immediately. It was Marshal Pope. "Listen!" he started, "There are lots of new developments. I got your voicemails. Where are you? Are your ladies still with you?"

I put him on speaker and explained about holing up in the cabin while the snow made it difficult to travel. I told him that both of my ladies were still very much with me.

"Okay - quick Swarm update. We found out that that ship had something to do with the hive landing up north near Manitoba. It crashed almost due east of Hot Springs by about 50 miles. We have seen sorties of Sa'arm feeding both west and south of the landing and expect more. The damn things move like army ants, and they move damned fast.

"So, If they are willing, I want to deputize your ladies. From your description of their backgrounds and actions, they are capable of providing the help I think you are going to need. Ms. Masters sounds like she can be hell on wheels, and even if Ms. Cassidy started as victim, they are both going to need legal backing while traveling with you and becoming involved in whatever mess you encounter. Besides, I did some quick background checks. One of your old commanders told me that you are the real deal, and a couple of Ms. Cassidy's old ROTC buddies vouch for her. And brother, she has a real fan club back at the hospital where she kicked ass!"

My ladies listened, eyes wide, and Cathleen turned cherry red.

Marshal Pope went on, "Before they decide, let me explain what I meant by 'new developments.' We are concentrating on this nearest Sa'arm incursion, but we are also having to prepare for their movement out of Canada and the expected turn in our direction. You may know by now that the government is trying to evacuate non-combatants to areas south of I-80 and to the east of Valentine and North Platte. It's not likely they will be the final lines, but that seems to be the most doable at this time.

"The various armed forces are on the move, but I'm not privy to much information on that. Simply put, you are to stay the hell out of their way. They have enough problems dealing with panicked civilians, militias, Earth First clowns, and even elements of the EDF. You know that's the Earth Defense Force, right? Some are barely organized and as of yet, more of a pain than a help.

"You folks still with me?" he asked, and when we all chimed in that we were, he ploughed on. "Okay, if you let me deputize you, I'll have each of you swear in on your own phone and record it like we did with Michael. Further, I now have formal appointments, complete with recent photos. I will email these, and you can use them on smart phones to identify yourself. If you can find a working printer, you can have paper copies...

"One other factor you need to know. We already have reports of armed individuals attacking, robbing, and raping civilians. Some are even presenting themselves as marshals or sheriffs. What I'm about to tell you is only being communicated via cell phone - not any form of radio. There are others like you who have been deputized. To identify each other at a reasonable distance, tie a blue bandana or cloth on your upper left arm. No blue bandana, not the real deal. Got it?

"So, here is what I need. Get down to Hot Springs and then to Chadron. They are being or have been evacuated, but there are probably strays - especially out of town. I expect a 'scorched earth' tactic against the Sa'arm, so try to convince anyone you can to move east or southeast. Be careful if you travel through Custer State Park, as the buffalo herd is likely to become attractive to the Sa'arm, just as cattle herds will be in other places.

"Don't try to stop looting, those towns are probably gone forever. On the other hand, if you can stop people-to-people violence, please do.

"Oh, and once you get near Hot Springs, the snow accumulation is only an inch or two, not like what you are experiencing where you are now.

"Rally points are being established in Valentine and North Platte - Cheyenne, too, for that matter. Point folks in those directions."

"What's all that going to mean?" interjected Rachel.

"For one thing, folks will be moved further away from the Swarm incursion," replied the marshal. "There is also some Confederacy guy named Matthews visiting the reservations and recruiting Native Americans. He is playing on the warrior spirit and offering them perfect health and then the opportunity to return to fight in defense of their homeland. I'm betting the same offer will be given to many other folks as well - at least those without the CAP to be extracted.

"I want you to turn on your cell phones every day for my call at 10 AM and PM to exchange news. Check your voicemail more frequently if you can do that without running out of battery. Now if you ladies are willing, let's get you sworn in."

They were. He did. Then he was gone.

"I'm not real sure how far we are from Hot Springs." I said. "I'm guessing about a twenty to thirty minute drive. From there to Chadron is somewhere between fifty and sixty miles. I think we should get Cathleen's stuff from her uncle's cabin and then get ready to head out first thing in the morning."

The walk to get her gear was instructive. Even in that short time, we learned to move together comfortably, my ladies with the two M-16s. Rachel was again watching right, with Cathleen now watching left and me bringing up the rear with an ancient, but well-maintained, lever-action Winchester we found hidden in the cabin.

We arrived with no incident, and Cathleen divided her belongings into two piles. She was abandoning non-essentials - that was most of it. She packed two large envelopes of documents, warm clothes, underwear, toiletries, and her camping gear. She also kept a nice semi-automatic .22 magnum pistol, her target rifle, cleaning gear, and ammunition. At the last minute, she thought of and retrieved a grocery carton containing travel/camping food.

Cathleen turned to us and suggested, "Let's use my car to ferry this stuff down to yours and bring Rachel's and mine back here to leave. Possessions aren't going to mean anything unless they relate to survival, and I don't plan to come back for any of this stuff. I'll write a note to Uncle Carl and also try to call him. I doubt he will be back either."

We did as she suggested, leaving the keys in both vehicles and the cabin door unlocked. The world was certainly different. We did drain the pipes so they would not freeze and turned off the heat. Some other needy traveler might need shelter. With my Sienna now containing all the possessions that my ladies wanted or needed to keep, we drove down to the access point for our current refuge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.