Carrying the Flag - Cover

Carrying the Flag

Copyright© 2016 by peregrinf

Chapter 9: Relief

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Relief - Dee Walker has graduated from Central High. The Naked in School Program continues in spite of the immobility of the Federal bureaucracy that set it up and some hard-core community opponents. Judy Liu, Dee's protege diver and a former gymnast, finds herself facing daunting challenges. On the first day of her junior year she comes to the aid of a new student, a Pakistani refugee. Together they battle bigotry and their personal demons along with a new threat to the Program

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   School   Politics  

“Hi Judy, glad you can join the class,” Mr. Jonas greeted me. “Hadiya, it’s good to see you, and I mean that esthetically.”

Hadiya pinked up at the compliment. Mr. Jonas happens to be gay and in a long-term relationship, so it’s just not possible to take that as anything but a compliment. He’s one of the best.

“Do either of you want relief?”

“Yes!” I said.

“Sir!” Hadiya added emphatically.

“This is a little -- unusual, since you are both -- ah -- female. I suppose you might want help?”

A forest of hands had already shot up.

“Judy and I prefer to handle it ourselves, thank you.”

Jaws, hands and hopes all hit the floor.

But never let it be said that Mr. Jonas wasn’t prepared. Hadiya led me to the chair in front of the class. Spreading a towel for me my Pashto passion sat me down in front of the class and nudged my knees apart. She was obviously taking the lead on this. She hadn’t even asked me, not that I was going to object. Maybe if Lestat was here it would have been different, but right now she had her sights set on me. Last night’s student had become today’s teacher.

She was a fast learner and I wondered what she had in mind. In her front-row seat I saw Naomi’s eyebrows elevate at this new, post-orgasmic, take-charge Pakistani. I was captivated when Hadiya gripped my pigtail and used it to tip my head back. Leaning over me she kissed me hard and deep, tongue and all.

Oookay. That was a little over the top, maybe, but...

She broke the kiss, leaving my ears ringing and my heart racing. I decided I could live with it.

“Now I am going to do to you what you did to me last night,” she whispered, her breath hot in my ear.

Wowsers! This was every bit the girl that had faced down the Taliban. She came in again for another kiss, a little more gently this time but just as invasive, her lips warm and insistent, her tongue dominating mine while I breathed in her scent of musk and cinnamon. Her hand was setting my tits afire.

I guess I’d taught her well.

Her prosthetic made it awkward but she got down on her knees in front of me. On her way down her lips moved from my mouth to my chin to my neck, and I surrendered to her. She sucked her way around my neck, the line of my jaw, my pulse points before easing lower.

Pulse points? Had I taught her that? Had she figured it out herself? Or was it instinct?

Reaching my breasts she suckled on my nipples until they ached and I quit thinking. She nipped at them with her shining teeth, first one then the other, bites that sent bolts of lightning through me.

I didn’t remember teaching her that!

Lust burning in my veins, I caressed her head as she worked her way down my torso, feeling her closely cropped hair on one side, the scarred scalp on the other. When she touched my hip I willingly slid my ass forward until my fanny balanced on the edge of the seat, spreading my legs as her mouth made its way lower. She wiggled her tongue in my belly button before planting a delicate trail of kisses, nips and licks down and down and down.

I let my legs sprawl even farther apart.

At my pussy she hesitated, fingered me.

“You don’t...” I started.

“Shush. I must learn to do this. I want to try everything you showed me last night. You must tell me if I do not do it right.” Her mouth descended on my every-so-ready twat. Her breath was hot on my sensitive folds, her hot velvet tongue sponging up my juices.

“Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!”

She did just fine. While Naomi and the rest of the class looked on she licked me and sucked on me and tasted me, her tongue reached deep inside before sliding up to flick my clit.

I spontaneously combusted. I went up in a fireball. I came like a volcano, right there in front of everyone, my pussy doing its best to drown her while she lapped up my come. When it finally got to be enough -- too much -- I gently eased her away. I drew her up so I could kiss and lick my juices off her face.

“Oh God that was good!” I whispered.

She smiled, her eye glowing. We went forehead to forehead, her eye and the gem melting into a single glowing orb, while our souls joined.

Once I’d recovered enough we exchanged positions and I went to work on her. And I was so gonna enjoy what I was about to do. Turnabout is fair play, after all.

I eased her legs apart, helping shift her prosthetic foot so I could kneel between her knees. Leaning forward over her lap, putting my hands on either side of Hadiya’s head I drew her to me for a kiss that flowered from chaste to lusty until once again we were breathing each other’s air.

I kissed her ears -- both of them -- her eyes, real and patched, her jaw, her neck, down her chest to her beautiful breasts. Her nipples hardened even more as I sucked them, hardened enough that I nipped them and pulled on them with my teeth.

She gasped. Her nipple, the heart of the blossom that was her right breast, swelled and pulsed. I could see the hummingbird hovering just inches away, his wings spread, beak reaching for the nectar I was tasting. She sprawled back so I could kiss my way down her torso.

Her left hand cupped my right cheek, while her dragon’s flames caressed my left. I worshipped her body with my mouth. I drew her hips forward so I could reach her sweet, sweet pussy. She moaned as my fingers toyed with her labia, parted them, slipped just inside, feeling her warm and slippery juices, awash with her luscious scent.

Finally I buried my face between her thighs, my tongue slithering in to stroke her slick petals, lick deep, her taste and perfume engulfing me. Just as I’d expected, her peach was delicious.

I could have spent the entire period down there, but time was flying. Shifting my attack, I carefully slipped my bird finger into her warm, wet depths, delicately avoiding tearing the fragile barrier of her hymen.

Yes, she was still truly a virgin, anatomically at least. Finding the little berry of her clit with my lips and tongue I sucked and licked it until she wailed. One of my fingers was touching the pucker of her anus and I felt it clenching with her coming.

She shivered and quivered until she’d taken all she could and reluctantly pushed me away. For a few precious minutes I rested my cheek on her mons and inhaled her vapors until Mr. Jonas cleared his throat.

“Sorry, sir,” I apologized, pulling myself together as Hadiya straightened up and caught her breath.

No, not Hadiya anymore. For some reason she was Haddy to me now, if she didn’t object. It was easier to say and more intimate, and somehow right.

She reached for my towel to dry her crotch. The class applauded while we mopped up our mess.

Then we made our way to our seats -- a girl moving so Haddy and I could sit together.

“Lezzie bitches,” a boy in the row behind muttered.

Hadiya gave him a look and he was lucky he didn’t burst into flames.

I refused to let the snot spoil our moment. “Jealous?” I asked, noticing a stain at his crotch.

What was he complaining about? He’d come in his pants from just watching us. Maybe there should be towels at the door for our audience.

“Gimme a chance, bitch, and I’ll show you what a real man can do,” he retorted, suggestively clutching his crotch. Oh brother!

Being thoroughly de-horned and in a very good mood, I laughed. “Maybe if you’re a good boy, and you’re really, really lucky, you’ll get a chance to try, pencil dick. Maybe someday. Like when pigs like you get wings and can fly.”

Hadiya added fuel to the fire by muttering “Asshole” as she sat down, already using her second towel of the morning.

I stifled a snort. I was on her left so I could hold her hand. She’d gotten the day off to a glorious start.

“Okay, people,” Mr. Jonas interrupted. “Enjoyable as that was we’ve spent more time on that than we should have.”


“So, are we having fun yet?” Naomi asked as she sat down across from us at lunch.

As if she didn’t know! She’d seen us having fun. I laughed.

Haddy smiled that sweet, shy, secret smile I’d come to know so well and felt her give a sexy shiver.

Yeah, we were sitting that close, as in shoulder-to-shoulder at the table, me on her right for a change, making it easier for her to eat left-handed. It being the first half of lunch period, we were safe from molestation by outside forces and we both liked the skin-to-skin contact.

I sneaked my left hand over on to her leg, and felt her open her thighs so I could test the wetness of her pussy.

Soaked! She’d need another towel before her next class.

So would I, as she’d know if she tried me. But she was eating -- lunch that is -- and didn’t have a free hand.

“It is like nothing I ever imagined,” Hadiya confessed. “I did not know such feelings were possible.”

“Haddy’s got a boyfriend, Haddy’s got a boyfriend,” I teased, deflecting the attention from me on purpose. Maybe relief was public, but what goes on in my house stays in my house. While the sex had been good, what we’d shared about our brothers otherwise meant much, much more to me.

“Haddy? Who’s ‘Haddy?’” Alice looked up from picking worms out of her salad.

Well, no, not actual worms, but the carrot shavings were well beyond their best-by date.

“We decided she needed a nickname,” I explained.

You decided,” Haddy, AKA Hadiya, corrected with a pert smile.

“You didn’t mind it when Tiger called you that.”

She gave me a look that warmed my heart, and shook her head. She wasn’t really complaining, and I knew it would stick.

“And I do not have a boyfriend!” Using a plastic fork -- I guess her spork was lost in the depths of her bag -- she was spearing leftovers from last night’s stir-fry out of a plastic container, same as I was. Me had taken good care of us this morning.

“Any guy that can give you relief like that you should not let get away,” Naomi retorted with a smile. Obviously the news was spreading fast.

“She’s got him, trust me. Now that he’s had a taste of her he’s sure to want more.” Literally, I thought.

Donna grinned. “Sounds like you speak from experience, Judy. I bet you gave Haddy the taste test last night.”

I noted the nickname use. Yup, it’d stick. “Guilty as charged,” I admitted.

“And at first period this morning,” Naomi added.

But it was my turn to blush.

“So what -- or who -- got your motor running so hot?” Alice asked Haddy.

“I had a sleepover with Judy last night,” Hadiya admitted bashfully. “It was quite -- educational.”

Cue the chorus: oooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo

I almost said I broke her in but decided that wouldn’t go over well. What happens at home, and all that...

Instead I explained it more delicately. “I figured it’d be safer if I -- uh -- sorta introduced Haddy to her -- uh -- sexuality before releasing her in the wild. You know what a feeding frenzy Tuesdays in The Program are.”

“So what happened this morning? And who is this mysterious boyfriend?” Esther asked, giving her corn-row braids a shake that rattled the beads.

“Well,” I began, “there was a lot of action on the steps this morning, like any Tuesday, so we were both kind of horny...”

Kinda horny?” Naomi put in. “They started first period with a double-header, you might say.”

I shrugged. “Okay! So we started out taking turns doing each other, and then last period Hadiya wanted relief again...”

“Again!” Naomi snorted, “after another romp in second period.”

“Hold it, hold it! What about second period? C’mon guys, chapter and verse.”

Haddy giggled. “Well, we did each other again,” she admitted. “Judy went first on me that time. I went first on her at first period. I was -- excited that everyone saw me doing such a thing, with my head between her thighs.”

“Twice in two periods. Is it fair if you double up with each other? Are you both going for Super Slut honors?” Izzy asked.

Haddy and I did a denial duet. “We are not going for Super Slut! We’re exploring (she said) enjoying (I said) our sexuality.”

Mine didn’t need much exploring.

We looked at each other. “Expanding!” we said together with a laugh, like we were reading each other’s minds.

“We got more handsy second period,” I explained.

“I did not know I had -- what is it you called it?”

“A G spot,” I answered. I’d been real careful exploring beyond her hymen. Nature does provide openings for menstrual flow, after all. “And I tickled her bottom hole, too.”

Haddy shook her head and gave a very naughty giggle. “I did not know I was so sensitive back there. That is so dirty!”

“There was no penetration, just a tickle, and I’ve washed my hands since, and you liked it,” I reminded her. “I think part of the pleasure of anal play is that it is dirty. Just remember to wash thoroughly right away, so you don’t get germs where you don’t want them.”

She nodded, making a face. She really wasn’t comfortable talking about it, but I got kind of a thrill just thinking about it.

Yeah. I admit I enjoy back-door action. I probably enjoyed it the first time Me took my temperature.

But talking about it at the lunch table? Not so much. School lunches are challenging enough without that.

“So what happened last period?” Donna asked.

“Judy suggested I might like to try someone else for relief... ,” Haddy began.

“Her tongue probably got tired,” Naomi joked.

I gave her a mock glare.

“ ... so she suggested perhaps I should ask a volunteer to do it this time,” Haddy went on. “So I asked for a volunteer, and this boy I’d met on the steps outside put his hand up before anyone else. He is very handsome, in an unusual way.”

“It was Tiger Abadian,” I explained, using his more commonly accepted nickname. Lestat was reserved for Goths. “And he wasn’t actually much of a stranger by then, either. On the school steps this morning he was real interested in her and -- face it Haddy -- you were interested in him.”

She blushed and nodded shyly, her eye patch gem flashing. “He is very handsome, in a dangerous way, but nice.”

“All the Goths were interested in Haddy’s decorations,” I went on. “I sort of figured that would happen. But something really clicked between Haddy ‘n’ Tiger from, like, twenty feet apart.”

I almost said love at first sight, but didn’t.

“He’s exciting, with dark eyes that seem to see right into me,” Haddy explained breathlessly. “Just looking at him does things to my insides, and makes my knees go weak, even my prosthetic knee, and it is made out of titanium.”

She thought about that a moment. “Well, not really. It is the muscles that go weak, not the joint.

“Anyway, when I asked Judy about him she told me he is a good person. So when he volunteered in class I chose him.”

“Tiger Abadian? Are you kidding?” Muriel practically drooled. “He is an incredible hunk! But he does NOT bestow his favors casually. In fact, I don’t know the last time he volunteered to give anyone in The Program relief. Half the girls in this school, including a hundred percent of the sluts, would happily roll over on their backs to get their tummies rubbed by him.”

“Half the girls and a hundred percent of the sluts? Isn’t that the same thing?” Izzy, our math whiz, asked.

“Can’t be. I’d roll over for a tummy rub from him and I’m not a slut,” Cynthia protested.

“Au contraire,” Muriel disagreed loftily in her best high-school French, “and I rest my case.”

For a moment she and Cynthia traded glares before they both broke up laughing. Cynthia is our most sexually -- ah -- precocious colleague. She’s been ragged on since the Truth or Dare game at my sex ed sleepover, when she’d confessed to having already lost her cherry. We were in middle school at the time! How much before that the deed had been done was still undetermined, or unrevealed, I guess. I leave it to you to figure out how old she was at the time.

She said it was an experiment that just sort of happened while they were playing doctor. She’s never identified her partner. She’s not really a slut, either. We just tease her. She doesn’t sleep around with just anyone. I guess she learned her lesson early. And it was ‘cause of cases like hers that they started teaching sex ed as early as fourth grade.

“So, can anyone here actually name for certain anyone Tiger has slept with?” Muriel asked.

Long silence, furrowed brows.

“Maybe he’s gay?” someone suggested, which immediately got shot down.

We all looked at each other. Truth be told, Muriel was right. There were pretenders and wannabes who claimed they’d boffed him but no reliable sightings. He wasn’t a monk. He dated among the quality, but nobody steadily. He did not kiss and tell. He’s truly a gentleman, and they’re rare around here, which was why I’d encouraged Haddy to accept his offer. Not that she’d needed much urging.

“Does Program Relief count as sex?” I asked. “He was in The Program last year, or was it his sophomore year?”

“Soph year,” Donna agreed. “His partner was -- uhm -- Daisy Duncan. I think they might’ve taken each other’s cherries...”

“Taken cherries?” Haddy asked. “What does stealing fruit have to do with it?”

“That’s a way of saying they took each other’s virginity,” I explained before anyone laughed at her.

“Oh.” Blushing furiously -- which sort of made it look like her vines had burst into flower -- Haddy was left mulling that over.

“But even that’s guesswork,” Donna went on. “While they gave each other relief in class -- oral only -- they never admitted to anything beyond that. As far as anyone knows they were Program Partners, period. She was already going steady with Chester Arthur -- now there’s a name to regret! -- and Tiger’s not one to poach. Chester and Daisy are still steadies, already planning the wedding and going to the same college.”

I felt a pang. Why couldn’t Terrell and I have had timing as good?

“So even The Program didn’t break them up?”

“Nope.”

“True love,” Izzy sighed.

“It happens,” Alice pointed out, reminding us of her long-standing relationship with John Finch -- since middle school, no less. Now he was in the local Junior College and they were still tight.

Meanwhile, under the table I was diddling Haddy with my left hand, eating right-handed as I did and she kept getting wetter, and having more and more trouble feeding herself. Finally she dropped her fork to reach down and move my hand away. I sucked her juices off -- yum! -- before opening my drink.

And no, I do not consider myself a slut, though I found Tiger attractive and might roll over for a tummy rub by him. I do not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, ethnicity or national origin, but I am selective in my choices of partners, despite how it looks.

Besides, Tiger had never given me a second look, darn it. Maybe that’s just ‘cause I’m so short he looks over me.

After some discussion the consensus was that classroom relief didn’t really count as sex, as long as there’s no penetration, and no one could come up with an example of Tiger taking part in providing relief since his own Program experience.

Until today, that is. Apparently Haddy had lit his fuse.

“Anyway, Tiger is his wrestling name. His Goth friends call him Lestat,” Hadiya explained.

I guessed Haddy was already an honorary Goth, or at least a candidate.

“They call him Lestat?” Cynthia exclaimed. “He’s that vampire in the Ann Rice books! He’s a prince of the Undead or something... !”

Our soccer star, Maria, interrupted Cynthia’s eruption. “If my name was Tigran Sargise Abadian I’d prefer anything else.”

“His full name is Tigran Sargise Abadian the Fourth,” Haddy responded carefully. “It is a proud family name. His father is Armenian.”

“Where’s Armenia?” Barbara asked. Geography’s not her strong suit, but I had to admit I couldn’t point it out on a map, either.

“It is a small country adjoining Turkey on the east,” Haddy explained. “There are many small countries there that were once part of the old Soviet Union. Long ago, a thousand years or more, Armenia was much larger, an empire that included a large part of Turkey and many smaller states. It reached all the way from the Caspian Sea to the eastern Mediterranean Sea, in fact.”

“Is that near Pakistan?” Alice asked.

Haddy shook her head. “No, Iran is between where Armenia is and Pakistan.”

My head hurt. “It’s Islamic then.”

“No,” Haddy answered. “In fact, Armenia was the first country in the world to take Christianity as its official religion.

“And his mother is Spanish,” she concluded, putting the cover back on her empty lunch container.

“It sounds like you got to know him real well real fast,” Alice pointed out.

“Well, since she had his head in her crotch that isn’t surprising,” Naomi pointed out.

Haddy only pinked up a little this time. “You forget, I grew up in that area. Some of this I know because I wrote a paper about Armenia in school.”

She sighed. “That was another thing the Taliban did not like. Armenia is still Christian, even though the Muslims have tried to convert it, and even make it go away. So have the Turks. People are always fighting over there.”

I got the feeling there was a lot more she knew about Armenia, but didn’t want to talk about.

“But yes, Lestat and I talked a little after class,” she went on. “As you say, he is very handsome, with very black hair, in a ponytail, and dark, dark eyes, while his skin is very fair,” Hadiya continued dreamily, sounding very much like a teenager in love. “Even though he is a boy he wears makeup that brings out his eyes, and today dark purple lipstick that makes his teeth look very white. And sharp.”

“Goth guys do that,” Alice pointed out.

“I think he likes me. He wanted to know more about me, so I told him why I was here in America, in Central High and in The Program. I asked him why he dressed that way and he said it is because he is a vampire. I do not understand that. I think I know what a vampire is. They drink people’s blood?”

“Vampires are a kind of Goth. It’s sort of a lifestyle, Goth is,” Angelina put in from the other table. “Vampires are part of that.”

She’d know, having flirted with that clique when she was about 12. Her parents put their foot down when she wanted to get a cobra tattoo on her chest, not that she even could have, legally that is. She’d been new in town, and having trouble fitting in. I wondered what Lestat’s reason for being a vampire was.

“And he has the sharpest, whitest teeth!” Cynthia sighed. She made it sound like he had fangs. “I gather you survived the exsanguinations?”

“Or did you become one of the undead?” Donna suggested.

“Exsang ... What does exsang ... What does that word mean? I do not know that word. And undead? How can one be undead?”

“Ex-sang-ui-nation. It means loss of blood,” Cynthia explained to Haddy. Along with the whole vampire thing she likes those crime scene shows on TV. She’ll probably become a coroner or undertaker or something.

“Vampires drink blood, and are known as ‘the undead’ because, well, they aren’t dead,” Naomi added. “They can only be killed by a wooden stake through their heart.”

That only confused the issue, so we had to try to explain vampires to Haddy, and how they could turn someone else into a vampire like them, who’d live forever on other people’s blood, and how this was all pretend.

Thank god we didn’t get into zombies and werewolves!

“And Goths and vampires, it’s just a pose, like a costume,” Angelina added. “I think they want to stand out, or pretend to be something else. I was kinda going Goth once, until my parents talked me out of it. I was real lonely until you guys came along. Anyway, there’s no such thing as real vampires, and he doesn’t really drink blood.”

“Tell that to Haddy’s hickey!” Naomi quipped.

“What is a ‘hickey?’” Haddy asked. Hanging out with us she’s getting a crash course in American teen slang.

“The side of your neck? Didn’t you guys see it? Show them the right side of your neck,” I suggested. “That is a hickey.”

“Oh! So that is what it is called!” Haddy turned, fingering the right side of her neck and turning so the others at the table could see. The henna “vine” over her jugular looked like it had sprouted a plum.

“Now that is a Hickey! Wow! Call the blood bank! You sure you don’t need a transfusion?” Donna exclaimed. “He gave you that last period?”

“In about five seconds,” I answered. “Then he went to work on her tits.”

“I thought my nipples were going to explode in his mouth,” Haddy admitted with another shiver.

“By the time he got to her crotch she was half-way to full relief,” Naomi put in.

It looked like Haddy was having a flashback -- a good one this time -- right there at the table.

“His mouth on her pussy sent her the rest of the way,” I concluded

“I think it was the way he sucked and licked my -- what is it called? -- my clitoris?” Haddy said breathlessly. I suddenly noticed her left hand was in her lap. She was diddling herself, right there at the table! When she went into something she went ALL in!

“It might have been the stud in his tongue that pushed you over the edge,” I suggested wickedly.

“Was that the hard thing I felt? A stud? In his tongue? I have never heard of having your tongue pierced!”

“Eeewwww!” Alice pretended to stick a finger down her throat. How she can maintain her innocence, given her cock-sucking talents, I do not know. “Is that a Goth thing, too?”

“Not that I know of,” Angelina answered.

Haddy gave an orgasmic shudder. She’d come again. I wondered. Did that count toward Super Slut’s record?

Then I reminded myself we couldn’t qualify in that competition anyway. We hadn’t really gotten into the NiS swing of things yesterday. Today we’d hit our stride, I guess you could say.

At that point our grace period ran out and the vampire in question appeared behind Haddy. Oh yeah! He definitely had a thing for her. His mouth zeroed in on the other side of her neck. Haddy tilted her head and melted down right at the table. That his hands were milking her naked tits might have had something to do with it, too.

I was jealous. I loved playing with Haddy’s tits. I loved having MY tits played with.

Whatever, he really had connected with her. He was fiendishly handsome, always well dressed, today wearing a black long-sleeved shirt tailored to his awesome torso. Captain of the wrestling team, he’s district champ in his weight class and favored to wing the states. His aggressive wrestling style earned him the name “Tiger.” Haddy had been recaptured by his hickey-fying mouth and mammary massage.

I was feeling kinda left out until Matt showed up behind me to slide his hands down to capture my boobs.

“What are you doing this afternoon?” he asked me, his breath hot on my ear. “We don’t have cheerleading, and nobody’ll be home. Wanna come over and play house? I’ll be the daddy and you can be the MILF.”

Recovering from her near orgasmic daze Haddy heard him. “MILF? I do not know this word. What is this?”

“Pay no attention to potty mouth there. A little class, if you please, Matt,” Alice scolded. “M.I.L.F. stands for a Mother I’d Like to Fuck.”

At that point Matt’s potty-mouth tongue was playing in my ear while his hands dialed my nips like old-time radio knobs. Somehow I kept my wits about me. He’d dropped a solution to Haddy’s virginity right in my lap. The afternoon at his place would be a perfect opportunity to get her cherry plucked under controlled conditions. I’d even loan her Matt to do the plucking.

“I think that’s a fine idea, if Haddy can come, too.”

“Haddy?” Matt asked.

Haddy clued him in. “Me? Why would you want me there, Judy? What is it that they say? Three is a crowd?”

“Not if they’re the right three people and in the right mood,” I countered. “I think you’re ready for senior sex ed, and a man is needed for that. That is, if Matt’s willing.”

“Why wouldn’t I be?!” Matt asked.

“You don’t have to be so eager!” I scolded jealously.

“Excuse me,” Lestat surfaced, leaving the left side of Haddy’s neck glowing like a nuclear reactor. “What am I, chopped liver?”

“What does chopped liver have to do with anything?” Haddy asked. “I don’t remember. Naomi, is liver kosher?”

“That’s just an expression, and liver is kosher, and probably halal, as long as it doesn’t come from a pig and is properly prepared,” Naomi answered.

“The more the merrier, if Haddy’s willing,” Matt agreed. Thanks to his manipulations I was about ready to spread myself on the table for him.

“Willing for what? What am I willing for?” Haddy asked breathlessly. “I do need to go home tonight, but Mr. Mac doesn’t need me today, so I do have time after school.”

“So do I,” Lestat confirmed, settling the matter.

What a bizarre world we lived in. Here we were at the school lunch table, plotting Haddy’s defloration. Didn’t it used to be the guy would seduce the girl in the back seat of his SUV or something? Where was the spontaneity?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.