Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

It was Saturday morning when Mark pulled into Tim’s driveway and parked. He walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. To his surprise, an incredibly beautiful teenage girl with long blonde hair that reached to her slim waist opened the door. She was wearing a thin white blouse with no bra. He could plainly tell since her darker nipples and areolas clearly showed through the thin material. In addition, she was wearing a short gray mini skirt that showed off a pair of shapely long legs.

“You must be my dad’s friend from college,” the young teen said, as she gave Mark a beautiful little sexy smile.

“Yes, I am; Mark is my name. Is Tim home?” he asked.

“Hi Mark, my name’s Wendy; I am Tim’s sixteen-year-old daughter. Won’t you come in?” the teen said

Mark followed the very sexy young blonde into the living room and sat down on the sofa. Wendy sat on a chair directly in front of him and crossed her beautiful teen legs. Her mini skirt was so short Mark could see her smooth sexy thighs, and almost all the way to her pussy.

“Is Tim home?” Mark asked again, nervously, while trying not to stare at the beautiful young blonde.

“My father will be back in a little while and said for you to wait on him,” Wendy answered.

Mark was making small talk, trying to conceal his erection, as he looked over the sexy blonde’s body. Wendy then told Mark, “My dad said that I was to take care of you until he gets back. The teen then uncrossed her legs. Without even trying to pull down her mini skirt, she spread her legs. Mark could see she was not wearing any panties. A beautiful patch of soft blonde hair was on full display, along with her pretty little pussy lips.

“Do you like what you see?” the sixteen-year-old asked, looking Mark in the eye.

Before he could formulate an appropriate answer, Wendy got up and walked over to him, and then dropped to her knees. She reached for the zipper of his pants and quickly unzipped it. The teen reached through the opening of his undershorts and pulled out Mark’s extremely hard cock. Without any hesitation, she wrapped her hot teen lips around the head of his cock, and then slid her mouth down on his raging hard-on. He watched her pretty blonde head going up-and-down, with his cock disappearing in her sexy young mouth on each stroke.

Mark knew he was not going to last long before he blew his load in Wendy’s hot mouth. He grabbed her blonde hair with both hands and held her head down to keep her from backing off, as he shot the first glob of cum in the teen’s mouth. To his great surprise, she did not try to dislodge him; instead, she started swallowing until she had completely sucked him dry. When Mark let go of her hair, she sat back on her heals wiping the cum off her lips with the back of her hand.

“You like me being your whore? My dad says I am an exceptionally good one,” the young teen said without a sign of remorse.

Mark did not know how to answer her. Wendy was still on her knees and started unbuttoning her blouse. When she got it completely unbuttoned, she removed it and dropped it on the floor beside her, leaving her beautiful perky breasts and hard nipples fully exposed.

“Take off your pants and shorts,” Wendy said, in a low sweet voice.

Mark slipped off his shoes and unfastened his pants. He then carefully scooted them, along with his undershorts down. Wendy was still kneeling in between his legs and helped him get them on off. He then was sitting with his semi-hard cock out in the open, not yet fully recovered from the incredibly beautiful blonde teen’s blowjob.

However, Wendy leaned forward and slowly slid her hot sexy lips around Mark’s cock and started working her mouth and tongue. In no time the young teen had him rock hard again. The sexy blonde then stood up and wiggled out of her mini skirt, leaving her nude. Wendy then got on her hands and knees with her ass in the air facing Mark.

“Dad said you like it rough while doing it doggy-style,” the teen said, looking back at Mark, while wiggling her ass.

If it was Tim’s idea for his daughter to soften him up to the idea of letting him fuck his fifteen-year-old daughter, Sarah, it was certainly working. He got on his knees behind the young bitch, and with one hard shove, he imbedded his cock deep into her hot little pussy. Wendy let out a loud grunt and moan as he slammed all the way into her. Mark grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her head back as he slid in-and-out of her as hard as he could.

“You would like to do this to your daughter Sarah, wouldn’t you? You will let other men force their hard cocks in her tight little pussy making her their whore,” Wendy said, in between the moans, while being fucked hard by Mark.

“Yes!” Mark answered, not completely comprehending what he was saying yes to.

“You will let my dad fuck young Sarah, take that hot little pussy and fuck that tight little ass,” Wendy said, panting now from the fucking she was getting.

“I will let him do anything he wants with her, as long as you are available to take my cock in that hot sexy body of yours,” Mark said, as he blew his load in the blonde teen’s hot cunt.

When Mark pulled his deflating cock out of Wendy’s pussy, he could see his cum oozing out of her little hole.

“I better go clean up before I make a mess on the carpet,” the young teen said, and then got up and left the room.

Wendy came back in a couple of minutes. She was still nude as she sat down beside Mark on the sofa.

“Next time you can fuck me in the ass if you would like to. I have never done it that way, but daddy said I had to let you,” the young blonde teen said.

“Do you treat all your dad’s friends this way?” Mark asked.

“No, only his special friends that he tells me to. I know men want to have sex with me. Daddy lets some of his friends fuck me or have me give them a blowjob,” Wendy answered.

They heard Tim’s car pull in the driveway. Wendy gave Mark a quick kiss on his lips, jumped up, grabbed her clothes, and ran to her room. Mark just barely got his clothes on in time and was sitting as if nothing happened when Tim came through the door. Mark was incredibly nervous while looking up at his friend.

“I hope Wendy took very good care of you while you were waiting,” Tim said as he sat down.

Before Mark could respond, Wendy walked in wearing the same revealing outfit she had come to the door in. Her hard nipples were plainly showing through the thin blouse. She walked over to Tim and gave him a long passionate kiss, and then sat down in his lap.

“Your friend gave me a good hard fucking and said you could have his daughter as long as I would be available for him to use,” the sexy blonde sixteen-year-old told her stepdad.

Mark sat there in total shock as Tim whispered something in Wendy’s ear. She got up and walked out of the room.

“I better explain,” Tim said. He then began by telling Mark how all this came about. It all started when his brother, who is a chemist, discovered a hypnotic mind-altering drug that works in two stages.

The first stage was to administer a daily dose, given for five consecutive days. If for some reason the consecutive days were interrupted, the five-day cycle could be restarted. The second stage was one dose that could only be given once. If given a second time, it would burn the person’s brain out and they would have a total memory loss. The first five doses were to prepare the brain for the final dose. If the main dose were given without the preparation of the first doses, it would fry the brain and the person would be a zombie. The first doses cannot be given too fast either, because they take time to work.

After the first five preparation doses of the drug are given, the brain receptors are prepared to take the strong hypnotic drug without any problem. The drug can only be used once, and the hypnotic effect only lasts for an hour; but any suggestions that are given, while the subject is in the initial hypnotic state, will remain as part of their unconscious mind. They will override any memory and the will to act or not act. This allowed for the planting of a profile that can be switched on-and-off by predetermined triggers. If done properly, the person can be completely normal and never be aware of their altered state.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.