Wives and Daughters Swap Club
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Britney sent Tim and Mark an invitation to her wedding. They went home with Lenny to attend the ceremony. They had ended up liking Lenny’s sister very much; their only regret was that they did not get to fuck her. The fact that they did however get to fuck Britney’s young sexy teacher, made up for them not being able to get in-between the beautiful blonde teen’s legs before she dropped out of college and went back home.

On the night before Britney’s wedding, while her future husband was at his bachelor party, she slipped out and went to the hotel where Mark and Tim were staying. The young teen was wearing a thin white pullover shirt with no bra, a short mini skirt, and high heels. She wore a long coat so that no one could see how she was scantily dressed. She lightly knocked on the hotel room door. Mark opened it and was surprised to see Britney standing there. He invited her in; Tim was lying on one of the two queen size beds.

“Tomorrow I am getting married; but tonight, if you two want me, I am here for your pleasure, and will do whatever you like,” the beautiful young blonde teen said softly and slipped out of her long coat, laying it on a chair.

Mark and Tim saw immediately she was not wearing a bra, the darker outline of her areolas and nipples were plainly visible through the thin shirt. Her nipples were hard and sticking out. The truly short mini skirt she had on did little to hide Britney’s beautiful smooth and sexy thighs and shapely legs.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Mark asked the teen.

“No, but I am going to do it anyway. Lenny is covering for me and said you both wanted to fuck me before I got married. He knows that I am here, and that I am having sex with the two of you,” the young blonde said softly.

The two boys watched in awe as the beautiful young blonde lifted her shirt above her magnificent nude breasts and then slipped it over her head, laying it on the chair with her coat. Britney then unfastened her mini skirt and let it fall around her ankles. Mark and Tim saw the patch of slightly darker blonde hair on her pussy mound, without panties to restrict their view.

“Which one of you is going first,” Britney softly asked.

“I’ll volunteer,” Tim said quickly, as he hurriedly shed his clothes, and then jumped on his bed.

Britney picked up her mini skirt and laid it on the chair with her other clothes. She then walked over to Tim’s bed and laid down beside him. The sexy young blonde leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips. Tim rolled Britney on her back, crawling on top of her and putting his mouth on hers. She passionately kissed him as she spread her legs, giving him access to her pussy.

When Tim felt the head of his cock at the entrance of Britney’s tight little hole, he gave a hard shove with his hips, sending his hard cock sliding deep into the sexy little blonde’s pussy. She let out a loud moan when she felt the full length of his cock impale her. Tim fucked Britney with long hard strokes as she worked her hips, fucking her pussy up to meet his driving thrusts. The young teen’s pussy was so hot and tight that Tim could not last long and ejaculated a huge amount of live sperm in what he would find out later was Britney’s unprotected pussy. Tim pulled his deflating cock out of the sexy blonde teen and then climbed off the bed.

“It is your turn,” Britney told Mark, as she continued to lay there with her legs still spread.

Already naked and stroking his cock, Mark wasted no time climbing on the sexy little blonde. His hard cock slid into Britney’s pussy easily, Tim’s cum had her vagina well lubricated. Mark was amazed how tight her little hole was after just being fucked by Tim. He could feel her vaginal muscles grabbing at his cock as he slid in-and-out of her.

“I was hoping you would be the one that fucked me first,” the sexy young teen whispered in Mark’s ear as he pounded his hard cock in her tight pussy. Earlier when she was fucking Tim, she had whispered in his ear, “I am glad you are the one that fucked me first.”

Britney was moaning and working her hips fucking Mark when she felt him let loose deep in her pussy. His warm cum, added to Tim’s already in her pussy sent her over the top. She wrapped her legs around Mark and passionately kissed him as she was having an orgasm. Mark eased his deflating cock out of the teen’s pussy, rolled off the sexy blonde’s body, and laid down beside her. Tim was lying on the other bed.

After they had rested for a while, Britney eased off the bed with Mark and got on the bed with Tim. He was lying on his back still naked, half-dozing off when the sexy blonde leaned over. She slid his soft cock in her mouth and started sucking on it. In no time, Britney had Tim hard as a rock again. He watched her pretty blonde head go up-and-down as she sucked his cock. To Tim’s astonishment Britney swallowed his cum when he ejaculated. She then eased off Tim’s bed and sat on the side of Mark’s bed.

“A little birdy told me that you liked fucking a girl in her ass. If you wanna fuck mine, I will let you. But know this, it will be the only time I ever let someone fuck my ass. Even my husband will never have that privilege,” Britney softly told Mark.

Mark scooted over, and the young blonde lay down on her stomach beside him. She spread her legs and tilted her well-formed sexy ass up. He rolled over on Britney’s back as he guided the head of his cock to her little brown hole. When he tried to shove it in, Britney’s sphincter would not give way, so Mark slid his cock in her wet pussy. When he felt her relax and heard her softly moaning, he pulled out of her pussy and quickly forced his hard cock in Britney’s very tight ass. She let out a loud grunt and grabbed the sheet with her little fists as the pain shot through her.

“Please go easy, you are hurting me,” the young blonde whimpered.

Mark knew this would be the only time he would ever get to fuck the incredibly sexy blonde’s tight little ass and he was going to make the best of it. He eased his cock back and then rammed it home again.

“Please, not so hard,” Britney begged, as she wiggled her ass, trying to ease the pain.

Then, when she tried to pull away from him, Mark leaned back on his knees as he grabbed a handful of Britney’s beautiful long soft blonde hair and pulled her head back, causing her to rise to her hands and knees with his cock still imbedded in her ass. With her unable to dislodge his cock, he continued to slide his inflamed meat-pole in-and–out of the blonde’s ass until he could not hold back any longer and then ejaculated his cum deep in her ass. Britney felt Mark’s warm cum being released in her and knew her one slutty night would soon be over.

Britney told Mark she was sorry she complained so much while he was fucking her ass. She said she had tried to relax, but she was so tight it was hurting her. She claimed it would be a cold day in hell before someone else got her back there. Her ass was officially off limits; but she had wanted to give him something special to remember her by, beyond being their slut for one night. The two boys watched the beautiful blonde teen as she dressed and then walked out the door.

“How did it go last night with Britney?” Lenny asked Tim and Mark at the reception the next day.

“Fantastic. I mean absolutely great. She took us both on, one after the other, and then sucked me off. She then even let Mark fuck her in the ass before she left,” Tim told her brother.

“Well, maybe she is not a lezzy after all. I cannot believe she is actually marrying that wimpy dude,” Lenny replied.

“Maybe she thinks she does not have an alternative, with her father pushing her into marrying the dude,” Mark said.

“Maybe it is her way of fighting her lesbian tendencies,” Tim replied.

“Enough about my sister; you guys are not going to believe this, my thirty-six-year-old mother is going to have a baby. Would you believe, she is pregnant again after all these years and my dad thinks that she had an affair,” Lenny told his two friends.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.