Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Lenny could tell that something was bothering his sister. He told Britney that she knew that she could talk to him about anything because he was her big brother. The young teen then broke down and told him everything that had happened the weekend at her teacher’s home. How she went there voluntarily with Barbra, expecting her and Barbra to be alone that weekend. How, after lesbian sex with Barbra, her husband came in and raped her; and then repeatedly used her for his sexual pleasure the rest of the weekend.

The next day, Lenny told Mark and Tim, “My sister is in trouble, and I need your help, to help her. I am not stupid; I know both of you want to fuck Britney. Believe me, I do not blame you because I know, how beautiful and sexy she is. If she were not my sister, I would want to fuck her too. That said, she just might be willing to put-out for you two if you help her.”

Both boys were carefully listening while Lenny continued, “To make a long story short, she went with Barbra Baxter to her house. One of her teachers that she was going to spend the weekend with.”

“The incredibly sexy brunette,” Mark commented.

“Yeah, that’s the one,” Lenny replied.

“They had lesbian sex. After that is when the problem started. Barbra’s husband, Elliott Baxter, burst into the room. Apparently, it was a set up. He raped Britney, and then kept forcing her to repeatedly have sex with him the whole weekend.”

Mark, Tim, and Lenny, after discussing their options, decided the best course of action was to call Elliott’s bluff. They knew that they would be taking a chance but were convinced he would back down. He could cause Barbra and Britney a lot of trouble, even get his wife fired; but in the end, they could send him to prison for rape with special circumstance, the aggravated rape of an underage girl. He could get fifty to life if convicted, and the evidence would be overwhelming against him.

The three boys met with Barbra and Britney after classes one day. They explained their plan to confront Elliott to the two, explaining that he had much more to lose than they did since they were the victims of his criminal acts. The three boys said they were sure Elliott was bluffing about making their sexual activities public, because he would probably go to prison for life if they ever became known.

“I am willing to take the chance if it can get me away from the bastard, but I will leave it up to Britney. I as least owe that much for my part in the tricking of her into the situation where she was raped,” Barbra said.

Britney spoke up and said, “Barbra and I are both victims. No way could I turn my back on her and let her husband keep abusing her. Even if it means my father finds out that I had a lesbian affair.”

With Barbra’s help, Mark, Tim, and Lenny quickly obtained the incriminating videos. They then confronted Elliott in Barbra’s office and laid out their proposal. That he would let Barbra go and not contest the divorce when she filed. In addition, he would never bother Britney again. Otherwise, Britney and Barbra would both go to the police and press charges against him for sexual abuse and aggravated rape of a minor. They informed him they had the tapes of Britney’s rape and anyone that saw the tapes could plainly see and hear she was being forced. Elliott knew they had him and agreed to their terms.

Britney dropped out of college and went back home and got engaged to the boy her father had picked out for her. She did not really love him, he was a little boring and nerdy, but it was what her father wanted. Britney wondered what he would be like in bed, but they were going to wait until their wedding-night to have sex for the first time. The young bride-to-be wondered how her new husband would react if he found out she was not a virgin. Britney hoped that she could fake loosing her virginity if the boy were sexually inexperienced.

Barbra, pending the divorce being final, moved out and got her own little apartment and the boys helped her move in. She was finally free and on her own for the first time in her life. She had to admit, she was nervous and happy at the same time. Sitting around talking, the young teacher told Mark and Tim, “There is no way I could ever adequately repay you for what you two have done for me. The only thing I have to offer is myself and if both of you want to have sex with me, I will be available anytime you want me.”

“That sounds like a promising idea, why don’t you strip and let us see that hot sexy body of yours,” Tim said.

The two boys were sitting on the sofa and Barbra was sitting on a chair across from them. Dressed casually, she was wearing jeans and a pullover shirt. The young teacher stood up, pulled her shirt up past her breasts and then over her head. She laid it on the chair where she had been sitting. Then, while facing Mark and Tim, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, before slowly easing it away from her luscious breasts with their large areolas and succulent nipples.

Both boys were in awe of Barbra’s magnificent sexy body as she slipped off her shoes. She then unfastened her jeans before pushing them, along with her panties, down. They could see the nice patch of dark-brown hair on her pussy mound. With her jeans and panties around her ankles, she stepped out of them, leaving her nude in front of Tim and Mark. Barbra then went over and sat on Tim’s lap, putting her arms around his neck, and passionately kissing him.

While they were kissing, one of Tim’s hands was exploring Barbra’s breasts and nipples, the other hand he eased between her thighs. She spread her legs enough to allow him to run his fingers along her already moist slit. Barbra felt Tim’s hard cock through his pants as it pushed against her nude ass. When she pulled back from the kiss, she eased off his lap, and then went and sat on Mark’s lap. Putting her arms around his neck, same as she did Tim, she passionately kissed Mark; allowing him the opportunity to feel her nude breasts for the first time.

Tim quickly undressed while Mark and Barbra were kissing. Once naked, he sat beside them on the sofa, stroking his hard cock. When they stopped kissing, Barbra slid off Mark’s lap and sat between the two boys. She reached a hand over, wrapping her soft fingers around Tim’s cock, and then started stroking it for him while Mark shed his clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.