Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

What Mark and Tim did not know until later was that Barbra Baxter was bi-sexual, and that she tricked young girls into having sex with her and her husband. They did not know that Elliott forced Barbra to lure the unsuspecting young girls into a lesbian affair for the sole purpose of letting him fuck the young teenagers.

If the girls resisted, Elliott would force them. Barbra had to stand by and watch, or help her husband hold the young girl down if she struggled too much. Barbra’s will to resist had been broken when she was a young fifteen-year-old teenager. Now she just did anything her husband demanded of her.

Elliott always recorded the girls having lesbian sex with his wife, and then used the videotapes to blackmail them into keeping quiet and from reporting them to the police. He even kept tapes of himself with the young girls. That way he could go back, watch the videos, and remember how much fun he had had with the young innocent teenagers. They were exceptionally good at finding young girls that would be too ashamed for anyone to know what happened to them, and that would do almost anything to keep it from being public.

Barbra’s husband was in her classroom one day when he noticed a beautiful young blonde that looked shy and innocent. Britney was wearing a short skirt that showed off her genuinely nice set of legs and a pullover shirt that let a small amount of cleavage show, but nothing slutty; just a well-dressed teenager that was cute as hell. When the bell rang, Elliott watched the young blonde walk out of the classroom.

“Who was the sexy little blonde?” Elliott asked his wife.

“That was Britney Lynn Barton, she is a new freshman,” Barbra answered.

“I think you should get to know her,” Elliott told his wife.

“Her older brother goes to school here too,” Barbra said, knowing what Elliott meant by, ‘get to know her.’

“So?” Elliott replied.

“I am just saying, an older brother here at school could cause problems,” Barbra said.

“Did you say her name was Barton?” Elliott asked.

“Yes, Britney Barton. Why?” Barbra asked.

“I have a Lenny Barton in one of my upper classes; I will bet he is her brother,” Elliott said, and then told his wife he did not think the girl’s brother would be a problem.

Barbra admitted she had noticed the girl was very shy around boys and would ignore them when they tried to flirt with her, but she was friendly with a girl that appeared as if she could be lesbian. Elliott told his wife he wanted the sexy little blonde and for her to make it happen; and she could have her fun with her first.

The next day Barbra told Britney she wanted to speak to her after class. When the bell rang, the students started filing out of the classroom and the young blonde went up to the teacher’s desk.

“Ms. Baxter, you wanted to see me?” Britney politely said.

“Yes, I am looking for a teacher’s aide and was wondering if you would be interested. It would enhance your résumé and I could give you extra credit,” Barbra told the young teen.

“What would I have to do?” the young teen asked.

“Spend an hour after classes each day helping me grade papers, organizing my next day’s lessons, things like that,” her teacher said.

“I would be delighted. When would you like me to start?” Britney asked.

“You can start tomorrow after classes if that is not too soon; and if we are going to be working together, you can call me Barbra. I am not that much older than you,” she told the teen.

“That will be fine; I will see you then,” the young blonde said as she walked out of the classroom.

Things went smoothly for the next couple of weeks. Britney was enjoying being a teacher’s aide and especially liked working with Barbra, and she was completely at ease around her. One day Barbra mentioned to Britney that she thought her friend had a crush on her. Britney told Barbra her friend does, and had asked her to be her girlfriend, but she was not sure she could be that way.

Barbra lied to the young blonde. She told her that before she had married her husband, she had had a lesbian girlfriend and it was wonderful. She said sex with a man was all about him, and him getting his rocks off, with little or no concern about satisfying his partner. A woman or girl, on the other hand, is all about giving her partner pleasure and fulfillment.

“I never thought about it that way,” the young teen said.

“Have you ever been tempted to see what it is like?” Barbra asked

“Maybe, a little,” young Britney said, blushing.

The young teen had been sitting in the student’s desk nearest to the teacher’s desk, using a test templet to grade some tests, while talking to her teacher. Barbra got up from her desk and walked around behind Britney, and then ran her fingers through the young teen’s beautiful long blonde hair.

“You know you have beautiful hair,” Barbra said, as she felt the softness between her fingers.

“Thank you. It is something I inherited from my mother,” Britney said.

Barbra tilted the young blonde’s head back and kissed her on the lips. Instead of pulling away, Britney found herself kissing her teacher back. When Barbra pulled back from the kiss, she moved her lips to the young teens’ ear and whispered, “I want to show you how wonderful lesbian sex can be.”

Britney did not resist as her teacher moved her mouth back over the young teen’s mouth. This time she passionately kissed Britney while letting her hands ease down to her breasts kneading them. When Barbra pulled back from the kiss that time, the teen was trying to catch her breath, all kinds of emotions were flooding her brain, and she was being overwhelmed.

“I would very much like you to have dinner at my house tonight. It is Friday so I know you do not have to study,” Barbra told the young teen; and then lied again, telling Britney her husband would be gone chaperoning a group of boys on a field trip.

Hesitantly, the young teen accepted Barbra’s invitation.

“Great, I will pick you up at your dorm at seven,” Barbra told Britney.

When the young blonde got to her dorm room, she was incredibly nervous. She did not know why she had let herself accept Barbra’s invitation for dinner, knowing what her teacher had in mind for her that night. She could not deny the fact that she had enjoyed Barbra kissing her, but she was not sure she was ready to have lesbian sex with her. The young teen knew if she went with her teacher, she would end up giving in and letting Barbra make love to her. It scared and excited her, both at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.