Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

The sexy dark-haired teacher put her arms around the boy’s neck and passionately kissed him. This was the first time Barbra Baxter had gone this far with one of her male students. She knew she was taking a big chance, but there was something about this particular boy that turned her on. The fact that Tyrone Johnson was black intrigued her; she had never been with a black before. Barbra had watched him sitting in her classroom with a gigantic bulge in his pants. She knew he was well endowed, and she had wondered what his large cock would feel like in her pussy.

Barbra’s husband and his father were the only two males to have ever fucked her. Both being only average in size and length. She had heard stories of how girls had multiple orgasms while being fucked by huge black cocks. The younger teacher had never felt completely satisfied after being fucked by her husband or his father, which was one reason she liked girls. Most of her orgasms were the result of a girl or woman’s tongue, not a male cock.

As soon as Tyrone got his young white teacher in his dorm room, he started kissing her. She responded passionately, kissing him back. The boy was running his hands over Barbra’s sexy body as they kissed. She pulled back from the kiss, stepped back while unbuttoning her blouse, and then quickly slipped it off letting it drop to the floor. Tyrone pulled off his shirt as Barbra reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and let it fall joining her blouse.

Tyrone pulled the young teacher back against him; he could feel her nude breasts and hard nipples against his muscular bare chest as he kissed her again. When they stopped kissing, Barbra kicked off her shoes, unfastened her skirt and let it fall down around her ankles, then pushed her panties down and stepped clear of her clothes. Tyrone had shed his pants and shorts. Barbra could see his large black cock hanging between his legs; it was longer and thicker than she had anticipated from the bulges she had seen in his pants.

The young teacher was a little nervous; nothing that big had ever been inside her pussy and it was not even fully hard yet. She knew her small hole was going to have to stretch to accommodate his massive size. Barbra was beginning to wonder if she had made a mistake; if he stretched her pussy too much, the next time her husband fucked her he might realize she had been fucking someone else. The one-time Elliott had caught her flirting with another man; when he got her home, he had forced her to strip nude and then beat her with his belt; leaving red stripes across her ass and back. It took several days for them to go away.

Tyrone picked up the young teacher and laid her on his bed. Lying on her back, Barbra spread her legs and the young black teen crawled in-between them. His cock was extremely hard now in anticipation of fucking his beautiful young teacher. She felt the head of his cock push against the entrance of her womanhood. Barbra’s pussy was wet and slick, but Tyrone still had to shove hard to embed his large black cock deep inside her tight little cunt.

Barbra gasped and moaned as Tyrone filled her pussy like never before. He eased his cock back, and then started sliding it in-and-out of his young teacher’s tight little hole. She continued to moan as the sensations of Tyrone fucking her reached her brain. Barbra started moaning louder as he picked up speed, driving his massive black cock in her suburban white married pussy.

The black boy was working his hips, driving his hard cock in-and–out of Barbra’s pussy. A massive orgasm overtook her, and she let out a little scream. Tyrone never slowed down; he kept fucking her with long hard strokes. Barbra had never been fucked the way the teen was fucking driving his large black cock into her, and it was driving her wild. She could not get enough of his oversize cock. When he ejaculated deep in her pussy, the young teacher had another major orgasm.

They continued an affair the rest of the semester. Tyrone convinced Barbra to have sex with his roommate, another black boy, so the three of them could use the dorm room without causing a problem. She even took them both on one after the other, but she refused to do them both at the same time. That was even too slutty for her; and besides, she did not really want to be put in a position of having to suck one of their cocks. Fucking them was one thing but sucking them off and having them cum in her mouth was something else entirely. Barbra always made sure they put on a condom before fucking her; the last thing she wanted was to be pregnant with a black baby.

After that semester, the boy got a steady girlfriend, a cute little blonde, that he was banging and left the young teacher alone. Barbra was thankful she was not caught and decided it was too much of a risk, fucking boys at school. They like to talk and brag. She was lucky her husband did not notice too much change in her. Barbra had never really enjoyed him fucking her, but it was worse after her affair with the black teens.

Barbra had been raised in a foster-home after her parents were killed in an automobile accident when she was fifteen. The court judge put her with the Baxter family. Darlene and Elwood Baxter also had a nineteen-year-old son of their own that was off at college getting a teaching degree. Her foster-mother was bisexual. Shortly after moving in with them, one-night Darlene Baxter came to Barbra’s room. The young teen was getting ready for bed. She was sitting at her dressing table in her panties and pajama shirt, brushing out her long dark-brown hair, when her foster-mother walked in.

Walking up behind Barbra, Darlene Baxter put her hands, on the teen’s shoulders. Barbra stopped brushing her hair, but her foster-mother told her to continue brushing her beautiful soft hair. The young teen was shocked when her foster-mother slid her hands, down to her breasts, and squeezed them. The fifteen-year-old was so startled by Darlene Baxter’s actions she did not resist when her foster-mother unbuttoned her pajama shirt and pulled it open, exposing her ample teen breasts. When Darlene leaned over and kissed the young teen on the lips, Barbra pulled away.

“What are you doing?” the young teen cried.

“You are going to be living with us for a while, so it is time you became a member of the family,” her foster-mother said.

“I do not understand,” the young teen said nervously.

“You will in time,” her foster-mother said, as she leaned down and kissed Barbra on the lips again.

This time the young teen allowed Darlene Baxter to kiss her, but she did not kiss her back. She had only been kissed by a couple of boys her own age. When her foster-mother leaned back from kissing Barbra, she got her by the hands and pulled her to her feet. The teen’s breasts were still fully exposed as her foster-mother slid the pajama shirt off Barbra’s shoulders.

“Please just leave me alone,” the young teen pleaded, as she caught her pajama shirt before it slid off her arms. She then held it in front of her, covering her nude breasts.

“If you are going to live as part of my family, you are going to have to show us how much you appreciate living here. Remember, the judge put you here. You do not have a choice,” Barbra’s foster-mother said, as she reached out and took hold of the teen’s pajama shirt and pulled it away from her.

The forty-one-year-old foster-mother was wearing her robe. She pulled the sash loose and slipped out of the robe, letting it fall to the floor. To Barbra’s surprise, and dismay, Darlene Baxter was nude underneath. She was pretty for an older woman. Her breasts were a little on the small size, but she had a nice well-rounded ass and a spread between her thighs that let her large puffy pussy lips show. Taking the young teen by the hand, Darlene led young Barbra over to the bed. Sitting on the side of the bed with the teen standing in front of her, she leaned forward and sucked on Barbra’s nipples, making the teen moan, as her nipples got hard.

Young Barbra, at fifteen was too afraid to reject Darlene Baxter’s sexual advances. She allowed the older woman to slide her panties down her legs to where she could step out of them leaving her nude in front of her foster-mother. Darlene told the young teen to lie down on her back. The teen did as she was told and crawled on the bed. Her foster-mother lay down beside her. Rolling over until she was lying half on the teen with their faces only inches apart, Darlene kissed Barbra on the lips, and then kissed her way down to her breasts. When she started sucking on the teen’s already hard nipples, young Barbra started moaning louder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.