Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Mark already had his clothes off and was stroking his erection. As soon as Tim got out of the way, he climbed on Catherine’s hot sexy body. Sliding his hard cock into her very wet pussy, Mark started fucking the sexy blonde wife with hard strokes. Catherine continued to moan while working her hips, fucking him as he slammed his cock into her. Mark then leaned back on his knees and grabbed both of her large breasts in his hands. Pulling on her nipples, he continued to ride her. Catherine was moaning louder and louder. Turning loose of her nipples, Mark draped her smooth sexy legs over his arms and started pile-driving his cock into her pussy really hard causing her nude breasts to wobble.

It did not take Mark long before he shot his load of cum deep inside Catherine’s hot cunt. It must have triggered something beyond her control because she let out a very loud sexual moan and wrapped her legs tight around him. Mark could feel her legs quivering and knew that Catherine was having a mind-blowing orgasm even though she hated what they were doing to her. The conservative wife had not wanted any of this to happen, but she could not deny the fact that these teenage boys were getting to her in ways she never imagined possible.

When Mark got off Catherine and looked into her pretty blue eyes, he could see that she was extremely embarrassed for having an orgasm with him. She turned her head away, not wanting to look him in the eye. He knew, no matter how much she tried to deny the truth, she was enjoying him and Tim fucking her. Catherine may have been a high-class respectable wife and mother at home, but here she was just a piece of ass; available for use at the beckoning of two teenage boys. She was struggling to keep her dignity, but there was something inside her trying to get out.

Tim got back on the bed next to her head and made Catherine suck him hard again. Then he slid back in-between her legs and fucked her. Catherine could not help herself and had another orgasm while Tim was fucking her. When Tim got through with her that time, Mark decided he would let Catherine give him a blowjob, as he had not used her hot mouth yet. He wanted her sexy lips wrapped around his cock.

Mark laid down on the bed beside Catherine, reached over and pulled her over until she was laying half on top of him. He could feel her firm large breasts against his chest. While running his fingers through her soft blonde hair, Mark pulled Catherine’s face closer to his. As he moved his lips to her ear and whispered, “You can deny it all you want, but we know the truth about you, under that entire prim-and-proper sophisticated wife’s persona there’s a wanton slut.”

“Now suck me off,” Mark said, and pushed on Catherine’s shoulders. Knowing what he wanted from her, she slid down his body until her mouth was even with his manhood. Catherine then took his cock in her mouth and started moving her head up-and-down using her lips and tongue to stimulate his cock. The sensation was causing Mark to moan as he said, “That’s it, suck me good,” as he ran his fingers through her soft blonde hair.

When Mark erupted in Catherine’s hot mouth, it caught her off guard. She gagged, but managed to swallow most of his cum. As she raised her head, she licked her lips, getting some of his cum that had escaped the corners of her mouth. Catherine told them she had never swallowed her husband’s cum; but neglected to mention the affair with her boss, and the many times he had her on her knees in his office performing oral sex for him. She however admitted, she had sucked her husband’s cock, but never swallowed his cum.

Tim and Mark took turns fucking Catherine for the rest of the day. The sexy blonde wife was having orgasms each time they fucked her. When they got hungry, they just called room service and had them bring something up to the room. They would lie around eating, rest, and then fuck some more. By then Catherine had gotten over her modesty, she would walk around the room nude with no attempt to cover her magnificent breasts and blonde pussy. Even though she would not admit it, she was willingly fucking both teenage boys now. Catherine had been so prim and proper her whole life, except for the one affair, and now she had unwittingly gotten into the situation of acting out one of her fantasies, “Being ravaged by two teenage boys.”

The next day was much the same, except they fucked a little less and laid around nude watching TV while resting. One more night would be the third night with Catherine; she would have to check out of the room by eleven o’clock in the morning. Mark and Tim were definitely going to miss her because she had turned into one hot fuck. That night Mark was lying on one of the double beds while Tim had Catherine on the other bed. Tim was lying on his back; Catherine was kneeling between his legs giving him a blowjob. Her ass was sticking in the air.

Mark got up and got on the bed with them, getting behind Catherine’s sexy ass. He shoved his hard cock into her hot pussy, which brought a low growl from her, as he started fucking her while she was sucking Tim. The conservative wife was now engaged in a threesome with two teenage boys. It was not long before Tim unloaded in her mouth, and she swallowed his cum.

When Tim pulled his cock out of Catherine’s mouth and sat up against the headboard to watch. Mark was sliding his cock in and out of her hot pussy. Catherine just laid there on her knees with her head in Tim’s lap and kept moaning as Mark sawed in-and-out of her wet pussy.

Mark looked at Tim and mouthed, “I am going to fuck her in the ass,” causing Tim to smile and nod his approval.

Sliding his hard cock out of Catherine’s wet pussy, Mark lined it up with her little brown anus, and before she realized what he was up to, he was already burying his cock in her very tight ass.

“No! Take it out! I’ve never done that!” Catherine cried, wiggling her hips around, trying to dislodge Mark’s cock from her tight ass.

Catherine tried to pull away from Mark, but Tim grabbed her blonde hair and held her head down while Mark fucked her extremely tight ass. She was crying and begging him to take it out, but Mark was not going to pull out before he ejaculated. After Mark unloaded his cum and pulled his cock out of her ass, Tim let go of her hair. Catherine jumped up crying and ran to the bathroom. In a few minutes she came out, she had washed her face and had stopped crying.

“I had never been fucked in the ass before. That was so humiliating, and it hurt like hell,” Catherine said, looking at Mark with tears in her eyes.

“So, at thirty-six your virgin ass finally got fucked. I am proud to be your first, and I must say, “You have a fine tight derrière. I am surprised it was your first time to get fucked in the ass,” Mark told the sexy blonde wife.

Catherine still was not happy that Mark had fucked her in the ass, but when he kissed her on the lips, she grudgingly kissed him back. They laid around for a while, and then Tim fucked her one more time before they went to sleep. Mark woke up first as usual, got up and took a shower. By the time he got out of the bathroom, Tim and Catherine were both awake. Tim headed for the shower and Catherine laid out the clothes she was going to wear home. After Tim took his shower, Catherine went and took hers. By ten o’clock, they were all dressed and ready to check out.

Tim and Mark had the beautiful blonde wife and mother on her knees. She gave them each one last blowjob before she went back to her husband. After swallowing the two teenage boys cum, Catherine then went and checked out of the hotel with the taste of their cum still in her mouth. The boys then had her drop them off at the college. They watched as she drove away. Catherine was extremely glad her ordeal was over. She just wanted to put the last three days behind her, but she did not know if she could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.