Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

The methamphetamine Tim had given Catherine the previous day was no longer affecting her. She took a long hot shower while trying to figure a way out of her situation. The blonde woman realized that the two teenage boys had her in a very compromising predicament and that she would have to give in to their demands. With no plausible way out, the innocent wife was going to spend the next couple of days fucking the two teenage college boys that were the same age as her son.

After Catherine got out of the shower, she came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her head and another around her body. She went over to her luggage and picked out the clothes she would wear. Taking the clothes and her overnight bag, she went back into the bathroom, and in a couple of minutes, Mark and Tim heard her blow dryer going.

In another twenty minutes or so, Catherine came out. She was dressed in a light-yellow blouse and gray skirt and had put her makeup on. Catherine had brushed her long blonde hair. It was hanging loose behind her back. Catherine was a beautiful and sexy woman. The two boys had her take them opposite from the college. They certainly did not want to run into her son accidentally. Catherine was nervous when they left the hotel room but calmed down on the way to the restaurant.

The sexy blonde wife softly said so no one, but Tim and Mark could hear her, “I guess part of my blackmail is supporting you while I’m here,” after they finished eating.

“You are very perceptive,” Mark said. Catherine looked in her purse and took out her wallet. She then removed a credit card and laid it on the bill. A few minutes later, the waiter picked it up, processed the charges, and returned her credit card with her receipt. On the trip back to the hotel, Mark told Catherine, “Tell us about yourself and your family.”

Beginning to be a little more at ease with the two boys, Catherine said, “I got my degree in business management and work at a big company in management. My husband is an engineer and a partner in an engineering firm. You already know I have a son named Lenny, who goes to college, and a daughter in high school. Her name is Britney Lynn, and she will graduate high school this year and will be following her brother to college next semester.”

Mark looked over at Tim as he nodded, thinking, ‘We need to check the enrollment next semester for Britney Lynn Barton’s name.’

“Between work, my husband, and my teenage daughter at home, I don’t have time for much else. I had accrued these three comp days and needed to use or lose them, so I decided to use them and surprise Lenny. Well, thanks to you two, that’s not going to happen. That about sums up my life,” Catherine said.

“If you let yourself go, you could enjoy having sex with us. Just think, no restrictions, and no one to look down on you for having sex with two hot college suds,” Tim said, trying to make a joke.

“Being drugged, raped, and blackmailed is not enjoyable. You two should be in jail for what you did and are doing to me. I am doing this because you have ensured I don’t have a choice unless I want to destroy my family. When this is over, I never want to see or hear from either of you again,” Catherine said hatefully.

“You just keep up your end of the bargain and do want we want, and we’ll keep ours,” Mark said.

“I have been doing that,” the sexy blonde said in a low subdued voice. The three remained silent the rest of the way back to the hotel.

When they got to the room, Tim and Mark sat on the sofa, and Tim demandingly said, “Catherine, get your ass over here and do a strip tease for us, and you better make it believable. It’s still not too late to report you to the police for sexually abusing and corrupting us young, innocent teenage boys.”

Having sex with her wasn’t enough to satisfy their depraved teenage lust; they would force her to humiliate herself. Standing before the two teenage boys, the attractive and sexy thirty-six-year-old wife started unbuttoning her blouse. When she got it completely undone, she slipped it off her shoulders. Letting it slide off her arms, she then turned and laid it on the chair. Catherine reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, easing the straps off her shoulders. When she pulled the bra away from her large breasts, letting it drop to the floor at her feet, it left her topless with her firm D-cup breasts standing out proudly on her chest.

“It’s supposed to be a strip tease, so shake your tits and move your fucking hips,” Tim said.

Reluctantly, Catherine started swaying her sexy ass to the sound of imaginary music. To Tim and Mark’s enjoyment and her humiliation, it made her fabulous large nude breasts swing and bounce.

“You’re doing great. Now, the rest of your clothes,” Mark said.

Catherine stood there looking at Tim and Mark with tears in her eyes. They both had their cocks out, stroking them. The attractive woman gave them a disgusted look as she bent down, picked up her bra, and laid it on the chair with her blouse. When Catherine bent over, her long blonde hair fell to the front. When she stood up, her beautiful, soft blonde hair hung over her right shoulder and covered the top half of her right breast. She looked sexy as hell standing there.

“Do you strip for your husband?” Mark asked.

“Sometimes I used to when we were younger,” she said reluctantly, recalling when she was a happily married teenager.

“Ever strip for anyone else?” Tim asked.

“No!” she sharply replied.

“Have you let anyone else, other than your husband, get in between those sexy legs of yours?” Mark asked.

“Certainly not! We have been happily married for nineteen years,” Catherine snapped.

She lied, not willing to tell him the truth. She did have an affair with one of her bosses until she realized he was using her. It almost destroyed her marriage. She felt ashamed and guilty for engaging in adulterous behavior behind her husband’s back and eventually ended it.

“It is a shame your husband does not know how much you love a good hard fucking,” Tim said.

“You were really into it last night; the way you fucked us and being so willing while having an orgasm with each of us,” Mark told Catherine.

“You guys drugged me; I did not know what I was doing,” Catherine responded hatefully, then asked, “What the hell did you give me anyway?”

“Just some methamphetamine; we have some more if you’d like some to help get you in the mood,” Tim said.

“I don’t do drugs, and you agreed not to drug me if I did what you want,” Catherine nervously said.

“Drugging you again is unnecessary; you can deny it all you want, but you sure liked taking both our cocks in your hot pussy,” Tim told her.

“Now quit stalling and get the rest of your clothes off,” Mark said. He and Tim had shed their clothes and were sitting naked, stroking their hard cocks, watching Catherine force herself to strip halfheartedly. Tears were trickling down her cheeks as she reached for the waistband of her skirt. Catherine unfastened the little snap and unzipped the zipper, allowing her skirt to fall around her ankles. The sexy blonde was then able to step out of it. Picking it up, she laid it neatly on the pile of clothes.

As Catherine continued to strip, she sat on the side of the bed, pulling one leg up after the other, taking off her high heels. Then, with Tim and Mark watching her every move, she worked her pantyhose over her ass. Sliding it down her sexy legs and off her feet, along with her high heels. Now, her panties were the only thing left to remove. Catherine stood up, slid them down her legs, and stepped out of them. She laid them on the chair with her other clothes, then sat back on the side of the bed.

“Get on your back and spread your legs,” Tim told Catherine. Reluctantly, she just laid back and scooted over to the middle of the bed, then spread her legs wide. The two boys could see the wetness of her pussy as she scooted over and lay there fully exposed.

Catherine hated Tim and Mark and the degrading things they were forcing her to do. However, she could not deny that the two teenage boys sexually aroused her. She never wanted to let them know they were getting to her. The thought of two teenage college boys, each young enough to be her son, wanting to fuck her made her tremble. She hated that her pussy was wet in anticipation of being fucked.

The thirty-six-year-old woman was ashamed; she had always successfully resisted the temptation to be unfaithful to her husband, except for the one time with her boss, Greg Orourke. Even though she had had many other opportunities and been tempted many times, she had only faltered willingly one time. The beautiful office manager did not count the times Greg blackmailed her to have sex with his client.

Greg was a couple of years younger than Catherine. He was tall, dark, and handsome, with a wonderful personality. She found herself attracted to him, and they often innocently flirted. Then, one night, when they were working late together on a project, he told Catherine he was falling in love with her. It happened at the worst time in her life. She and Berry were having marital problems.

He was consumed with work, sometimes working out of town for days and weeks. That left Catherine to keep up the home, deal with the kids, and manage her work schedule. To make things even worse, she and Berry had not had sex in a month, and to be truthful, she was feeling a little horny.

When her boss, Greg Orourke, had kissed her, instead of pulling back and slapping his face, Catherine found herself passionately returning his kiss before she realized she was doing it. As they kissed, he ran his hands over the blonde’s hot, sexy body. He felt her well-rounded ass as he pulled her tight against him and rubbed his hard cock against her pussy. When he pulled back from the kiss, Catherine said, “We shouldn’t be doing this.”

“I know you want it as much as I do,” her boss said.

Catherine did not resist when he turned her around and rubbed his hard cock against her tight ass. Lost in the moment, she just laid her head back on his shoulder as he kissed her neck and reached around her with both hands, getting ahold of her large breasts and squeezing them. Catherine managed to moan out, “This is not right,” but did not attempt to resist as he unbuttoned her blouse. After opening her blouse, he reached between their bodies and unhooked her bra. Her boss then reached around her and pushed her bra cups up, exposing her nude breasts to his hands.

“Oh God, we need to stop,” Catherine managed to say but again did not resist or try to shove his hands away from her nude breasts. He now had hold of her large nipples, making her squirm and moan even louder. He softly rolled them between his thumbs and fingers. Sensing she was beyond stopping him, Greg turned her around to where his beautiful and sexy office manager was facing him. He then leaned over and sucked on Catherine’s large nipples.

Knowing Catherine was sexually aroused, Greg picked up the beautiful blonde office manager and laid her across his desk. Catherine’s sexy legs were hanging off the side as she lay there moaning as he pushed her skirt up around her waist.

Greg reached for the waistband of her pantyhose and worked them down, along with her panties. Once he got them around her ankles, he slipped off her shoes to where he could relieve his office manager of her pantyhose and panties, leaving her blonde pussy exposed. Catherine was then taken by surprise when Greg lowered his mouth to her pussy. Letting out a loud sexual moan, she raised her knees, allowing her to put her feet on the edge of his desk. She started working her hips, humping his tongue as he used it on her very wet pussy. He was very experienced in using his tongue, bringing Catherine quickly to a massive orgasm.

Then, while heavily panting, the sexy office manager said, “God! I needed that,” while lying there with her legs spread, coming down from the orgasmic bliss. Her boss sat back in his chair, smiling, took out his hard cock, and started stroking it. Catherine raised her body to where she was sitting on the side of his desk. Her bra was hanging loose with her large breasts exposed, and her skirt bunched around her waist. She looked at her boss stroking his cock; he was more endowed than her husband. Catherine did not know why she did it, but she slid off his desk and dropped to her knees between his legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.