Not Your Average Joe - Cover

Not Your Average Joe

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Chapter 20: Tuesday Morning, and Joe Keeps Racking Them Up

Sex Story: Chapter 20: Tuesday Morning, and Joe Keeps Racking Them Up - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

Melanie turned out to be a delightful young woman who was both smart and funny. Though her sexuality CIP score was not quite as high as I’d like it to be, her nurturing skills were through the roof! I reasoned she would make an excellent care giver.

I was true to my word and didn’t initiate sex until I was reasonably certain I was going to offer her a spot in my harem. Even with the added thrill of her being pregnant, I’d be lying if I claimed not to have had better lovers.

I knew that Melanie wasn’t the type of person who would normally engage in casual sex. I’m not even sure she would have agreed to our meeting today had she not been concerned about the safety of her unborn child. I respected that and, since our coupling was very enjoyable, I agreed to sponsor her. Perhaps, in time, she might come to feel something for me.

When I returned to Harvard’s companion selection center later that afternoon, I was told that two of the four women I was supposed to be meeting were sisters who just happened to be at a local pizza joint last night and were caught up in a pick-up. Since I hadn’t officially promised to take them, they went ahead and signed on with another sponsor with open slots to fill. I gathered that one of the companions who hadn’t been picked must have been there and informed the University, of their departure.

I was a bit disappointed, but I really couldn’t blame the ladies for going after a sure thing --even though I probably would have taken them myself had they only waited. Luckily, my other two appointments ended in me signing up Lavern Scott and Jodi Simmons to my crew.

After a couple of exhausting, yet very pleasurable, interviews, I decided to relax for a few minutes in the hot tub. That is where I met Shawna Robinson. I must admit that I was surprised when she first approached me for an interview.

Up to this point, most of my charges had ranged in appearance from somewhat homely to mildly cute. Shawna was beautiful. I know that looks shouldn’t have made any difference to me at that point, but I’d be lying if I said it didn’t add something to the experience. She was also my first black woman. Of course, I’d heard the adage: once you go black, you never go back. In retrospect, I wouldn’t quite aspire to that line of thinking, yet I must confess to there being a degree of wildness in our coupling that, to date, no other partner has been able to match. Needless to say, I offered her a place as one of my companions, and she readily agreed!

I knew I still had seven more slots to fill, yet I was quite exhausted following my romp with Shawna, so instead of scheduling any additional interviews, I opted to go home and rest.

It’s funny how, when you’re a horny young man with no real prospects of getting laid, you honestly believe that you could never tire of having sex but, once you’re faced with a practically unlimited supply of pussy, you realize -- much to your dismay -- your body really does have its limitations!

Editing and Proofreading by Tomken and WildBSinTX

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.