Not Your Average Joe - Cover

Not Your Average Joe

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Chapter 18: Sunday Morning and a Change of Attitude

Sex Story: Chapter 18: Sunday Morning and a Change of Attitude - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

We received some mighty strange looks as we entered the kitchen, Paula on my arm, to have breakfast.

“I guess I don’t have to ask if you agreed to go with him,” Marylyn said.

“I suppose not, and I couldn’t be happier with my decision,” Paula claimed.

“So we heard. Was he really as good as you were letting on?” Marylyn asked.

“No, actually I had to tone down my excitement quite a bit, because he was, by far, the best lover I’ve ever had,” Paula admitted.

“Oh, I’ll bet you say that to all the guys who eat your pussy,” I teased.

“No, I’ve never had anyone eat me as good as you did, and that even includes the two females I’ve been with,” she declared.

“Paula, you shouldn’t tell him things like that,” Linda scolded.

“Oh, after what he did to me last night, I think we can tell each other anything,” Paula said.

“Well, whatever. By the way, you kids did use a condom, right?” Linda asked.

“Of course not, why would we need one of those?” I retorted.

“Paula’s not on any form of birth control, and she is in the middle of her fertile period!” Linda exclaimed with some panic in her voice.

“We are aware of that. Producing offspring is one of the essentially reasons the Consensus allows us to have companions,” I countered.

“But Paula is your cousin!” Mom declared in horror.

“We’ve been all through this,” I said, my disgust evident.

“We thought you guys might fool around a bit. We never dreamed you’d actually want to get her pregnant,” Linda indicated.

“When Paula told me she was fertile, I asked if she wanted to have my child, and she nodded that she did. I personally hope that it took, though I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to us trying again,” I said, squeezing Paula’s hand, as smiling.

“Oh honey, tell me you really didn’t agree to that,” Linda begged.

“I most certainly did, Mother. By the time he got around to actually penetrating me with his cock, I knew that he was the sweetest, most gentle man I have ever met. How could I not want him as the father of my baby?” she announced.

“Eww ... it sounds like the two of you are actually in love,” Marylyn joked.

“I think, to some degree, we are,” was my declaration.

“Yeah, I know I’ll have to share him with the other girls, but I believe we love each other,” Paula added.

“Hey, I’ll probably be sharing you, as well,” I told her.

“I know, and I appreciate you allowing that,” she responded, patting my hand.

“I can’t believe what I’m hearing,” Mom declared.

“Oh get over it, Marge. I’m thrilled they are finally getting along, rather than being constantly at each other’s throats,” Dad told her.

“Will you still feel that way after they make you a grandfather?” Mom challenged.

“As long as Joe is happy, I’d gladly welcome any child he helps produce and, quite frankly, I think I’d make an awesome great uncle slash grandfather,” my dad quipped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.