Not Your Average Joe - Cover

Not Your Average Joe

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Chapter 17: Saturday Brings New Problems

Sex Story: Chapter 17: Saturday Brings New Problems - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

I finally received a decent hit off of the CEP (Companion Exchange Program), so we set up a time and place to meet on Saturday. That, of course, meant dealing with my cousins, Marylyn and Paula ... oh, for joy, for joy.

“What’s wrong, cuz? Can’t get it up for a little incest?” Marylyn taunted.

“Not that we’d ever have sex with you anyway. We need a real man,” Paula chimed in, not to be outdone by her twin sister.

“Now, you listen to me you little bitches, the only reason I agreed to this thing in the first place is that Mom begged me to. I personally don’t give a damn whether you’re extracted or not, and would probably get a perverse thrill out of leaving the two of you behind. Therefore, you better be extra nice to your host. If he wants to fuck Marylyn in the ass and have Paula lick him clean, the two of you had better do it with big smiles on your faces, because it doesn’t look like I will have time to find you someone else. By the way, you may want to douche or give each other enemas before our appointment today,.” I told them, with considerable contempt in my voice.

“I don’t do anal,” Marylyn stated firmly.

“And I certainly am not sucking any cock that just came out of someone’s ass, even if it is my sister’s!” Paula exclaimed.

“Marge, are you going to allow your son speak to my daughters that way?” Aunt Linda complained.

“Well, it seems to me that they started it, besides I already warned you that Joe is his own man now, and I no longer have any control over what he says or does,” Mom said, actually sticking up for me, for once.

“Now that our heartfelt greetings are out if the way, I’ve been granted permission from the Consensus to share a video with everyone. Linda, you should probably watch it, as well, as this could certainly open your eyes to what we are facing,” I said.

“I don’t want to watch some dumb video,” Paula whined.

“Me either,” Marylyn said as they both started to get up to leave.

“The two of you will sit in your seats and shut the fuck up or, so help me, I will blister both your asses raw,” I threatened, growing more irritated with them by the minute.

“And I will hold them down for you, sir,” Major Johnson promised.

“You can’t touch us. We haven’t even signed any papers yet,” Marylyn boasted.

“We’re Consensus volunteers while you’re nothing more than unclaimed companions. Whose side do you think the law will be on?” I challenged, knowing I’d finally gotten the better of these two.

Instead of answering me, Marylyn just slumped down in a huff, as I pressed the play button to begin their lesson. The screen instantly came to life displaying actual satellite footage of the Vermin’s vicious attacks on other worlds.

“What is this, some b-rated horror movie?” Linda asked.

“While I agree these images are horrific, I can assure you that they didn’t come out of Hollywood or any other man made studio. These are satellite feeds from the various worlds the Vermin have already conquered. I just thought you might like to get an idea of what’s in store for the people of Earth once they arrive,” I told them.

“How do we know these images are even real?” Paula demanded.

“Well, your mother has some experience in video editing. Linda, can you see any inconsistencies?” I requested of her.

“Whatever happened to calling me Aunt Linda? It is a sign of respect, you know,” she said, attempting to chastise me.

“Well, since we’ve personally never been that close with one another, I no longer feel the need to acknowledge you as my aunt during every sentence. Can you please just answer my question?” I asked, staring her right in the eye.

“Although I haven’t been given the opportunity to examine the footage in depth, I must admit that I don’t see any of the common mistakes most novice producers make when splicing film together. Although, that doesn’t mean that the Consensus’ video technology isn’t far superior to our own,” she admitted.

“Well, far be it from me to try and influence your opinion in any way. I just wanted you three to have some idea what you can look forward to if this deal doesn’t pan out,” I said.

“I thought you had a plan to stop the Vermin?” Marylyn questioned.

“I do, but it’s not designed to prevent this from occurring.”

The video seemed to have had the desired effect. The girls were noticeably more subdued the rest of the morning, for which I was truly thankful.

Even though I really couldn’t have cared less what happened to them after they signed on with their new sponsor, I did do a thorough background check on the guy just to appease my mother’s concerns. He seemed pretty decent, all things considered. He was a little older, and it was his sisters he was trying to unload. It appeared he wasn’t too keen on committing incest, either.

Major Johnson borrowed Mom’s SUV to drive us all to meet their potential sponsor. Our arguments started back up when he pulled into the parking lot of a local doctor’s office.

“What are we doing here?” Paula asked, heatedly.

“Michael, your potential sponsor, requires that you undergo a brief medical exam so that he can make sure there is nothing wrong with you that the Consensus can’t fix. It’s really just to ensure that you are capable of having children and that sort of thing,” I explained, trying to diffuse what I expected would become another battle with the twins.

“Well, I’m not going to do it,” Marylyn declared.

“Why? It’s not like you’ll have to do anything but just stand there. Hell, with the new medical technology from the Consensus, they won’t even have to give you a blood test,” I assured them.

“It’s an invasion of privacy,” Paula argued.

“Privacy? You’re about to become the guy’s fucking sex slaves, for crying out loud. How much damn privacy do you need?” I asserted.

“It’s a matter of principle,” Marylyn claimed.

“Which is more important, your principles or your life, because I can all but guarantee that you won’t survive a Vermin invasion,” I said.

“It’s just not right,” Paula complained.

“I’m not saying any of this is right, but it is what’s happening. You can either accept it or perish,” I told them.

That statement ended any real resistance from them, and all that remained was the grumbling. Since I made an appointment prior to our arrival, it didn’t take long for their names to be called. Paula went first, and the scan showed no unusual abnormalities. Once it became Marylyn’s turn, however, the shit really hit the fan.

“What the fuck do you mean you’re pregnant!!! How did this happen?” I screamed.

“If you don’t know that, then you’re obviously not as smart as some people think you are,” she quipped.

“You know what I meant, you dumb ass. You’re supposed to be on birth control,” I stated hotly.

“I stopped taking it,” she responded.

“But that doesn’t make any sense! At my school, they won’t even allow a girl into the companion selection area until they scan them to make sure they’re on birth control, and I am positive that your school must do the same thing.” I said.

“I stopped going there as well,” she told me.

“Why would you do that? You and Paula were supposed to be trying to find a sponsor,” I asked her.

“The guys at my school are all a bunch of dweebs. Paula and I need a real man,” she said.

“So who’s the lucky daddy?” I asked sarcastically.

“I’d rather not say,” She answered.

“That’s alright, because I probably wouldn’t believe you anyway,” I said before turning to the nurse and requesting she run a DNA match against the database of all males who’ve ever submitted to CIP testing.

“You can’t do that!” Marylyn protested.

“Of course, I can. You gave me permission to view your medical records when you signed the agreement to be tested,” I told her.

When the nurse came back with her findings, I was stunned, flabbergasted and utterly appalled but, above all that, I was just plain damn angry.

Even before I could contemplate this new set of challenges, I was faced with the undesirable task of contacting Michael and having to call off our appointment. I received a thorough ass chewing from him, along with the promise to have me blacklisted from any future dealings with the CEP. Needless to say, I was not in the best of moods by the time we arrived home.

“What are you guys doing back so soon?” my father wanted to know.

“Why don’t you ask your lover, or are you banging the both of them?” I heatedly fired back.

“What are you talking about?” Mom asked.

“Well, it seems that Marylyn here is, um, how can I put this delicately, um, in the family way. Want to take a guess at who got her that way?” I asked.

“William, did you have sex with our niece?” Mom wanted to know.

“It wasn’t my fault. She seduced me. Besides, Marylyn said she was protected!” Dad shouted.

“How the hell did she seduce you?” My mother demanded.

“She claimed to be really upset when I couldn’t take her on as my companion, and said that she wanted at least one good fuck from a real man before she had to go submit to being some geek’s sex slave,” he told her.

“So this all occurred recently?” Mom questioned.

“Yeah, Linda brought the girls over the other day, and the four of you were supposed to go shopping. At the last minute, Marylyn said that she was broke and wanted to stay here and watch TV with me instead. Well, one thing led to another and...” he trailed off.

“Joseph, how far along did they say Marylyn was?” Mom inquired.

“Less than a week, so Dad’s story sounds valid,” I said.

“Can’t we just terminate the pregnancy?” Mom wanted to know.

“I’m not going to let you kill my baby!” Marylyn shrieked in horror.

“Mom, even if Marylyn wanted to, it’s been declared illegal to abort a fetus sired by a Consensus volunteer, no matter how far along a female is in her the pregnancy,” I stated.

“Come on, people. It’s not like this is the end of the world. Bill will just have to take the girls with us instead of his secretary and her husband. I’m sure they will be able to make other arrangements,” Linda stated confidently.

“You planned this didn’t you?” I demanded.

“What are you talking about?” she replied innocently.

“Come off it, Linda. This whole situation is just too coincidental not to have your fingerprints smeared all over it. I’ve known Marylyn my entire life, and not once have I ever heard of her turning down a chance to go shopping. You arranged this so that Dad would have to take the girls instead of Stacy and Al?” I accused her.

“Is he right, Linda?” Mom asked.

“Ok, fine, I did plan this. Come on guys cheer up. I guarantee you’ll love having these hot little nymphs to play with,” she declared.

“Damn it, Linda, don’t you know why the Consensus started issuing contracts to their volunteers?” I asked.

“Not really,” she admitted.

“Well, it seems they were getting tired of hearing complaints about sponsors breaking their word to potential companions. If you had read over the contract you signed when you agreed to be with Dad, you’d know that any sponsor who reneges on taking a companion once they have submitted their paperwork to the Consensus forfeits that slot. Furthermore, any companion who refuses to go with a sponsor after they have signed an agreement to do so automatically voids their eligibility to become a companion for anyone else. In other words, if Dad decided not to take his secretary and her husband, he wouldn’t be able to turn around and offer their spots to the twins and, if Stacy and Al refused to go with him, they couldn’t be picked up by another sponsor,” I explained.

“But I’ve heard countless stories about volunteers changing their mind at the last minute,” she argued.

“That was all before they started issuing contracts,” I replied.

“So what are we going to do now?” she asked, worry now in her voice.

“I’m not sure there is a whole lot we can do. Thanks to your brilliant scheme, Michael has no doubt blacklisted me from the CEP and, even if he hasn’t, we simply don’t have enough time to locate another sponsor, especially now that Marylyn is pregnant,” I stated.

“Why can’t you take the twins and then just give them to your father?” she questioned.

“I wish it were that simple. The truth is that each volunteer is issued a set number of companions. Now, I would have no problem allowing someone else the use of them for a night or two, but I’m not allowed to just hand them over permanently to another sponsor unless I received an even trade for doing so and, quite frankly, although I’m fond of my dad’s secretary and her husband, I have no desire to become their sponsor,” I said.

“So what’s the big deal? Just sign them up and allow your father to come over and play with them once in a while,” she suggested.

“Why should I condemn myself to spend the rest of my life with these two bitches?” I screamed.

“Joseph, watch your language!” Mom chastised me.

“To hell with my language, and furthermore, if your idiot of a sister had bothered to read her contract, she’d know that any baby born to a sponsored companion becomes that sponsor’s responsibility until such time as the child reaches the age of fourteen, regardless of who sired it. So, even if I managed to trade Marylyn for someone else, I’d still be stuck raising her kid for the next fourteen years. That’s why it’s so difficult for a pregnant woman to find a sponsor,” I fired at her.

“But you’re willing to accept your teacher’s pregnant niece, and you haven’t even met her,” Mom argued.

“I only agreed to meet with Melanie to see if I think we might be compatible. That doesn’t mean I will decide to take her but, even if I do, she hasn’t spent the last fourteen years torturing me like these two have,” I told her.

“Look, all this bickering is getting us nowhere. Joseph, I would like to have a word with you in private, if you don’t mind?” Dad requested.

Although I agreed to go with him, I am certain my father knew I was determined not to be bullied into taking the twins. That must have been why he decided to use a different approach, one I apparently was not as well prepared to defend against.

After leading me into his study, he excused himself for a moment, saying he needed a drink. You could have bowled me over with a feather when he came back with two beers and handed one of them to me. On very rare occasions I have been permitted a small sip or two from one of his, but NEVER have I been given my very own bottle! Still, it was going to take a hell of a lot more than a single beer to convince me to accept the twins as my companions.

After we sat down and each took a pull from our bottles, mine admittedly a much shorter one than his, my father began to speak.

“I guess I really fucked up this time.” he confessed sounding completely depressed.

Not knowing exactly how to respond to his declaration of failure, I decided to soften the blow a little.

“It would appear you had a little help with that,” I told him.

“True. Nevertheless, I should have declined Marylyn’s advances or, at the very least, insisted we use a condom. I just hate those damn things. I don’t know if you’ve ever tried them, but they dull the sensation and hurt like hell if you get them caught up in your pubic hair,” he confessed.

“So why did you consent to have sex with Marylyn in the first place?” I grilled.

“I’m not your mother; you can say fuck around me, son. To answer your question, I guess I was still feeling a bit bummed about the way things turned out. You must understand that my ego took one hell of a hit when the Consensus picked your plan over ours. Then your cousin shows up claiming she wanted to experience sex with a real man. That kind of flattery is damn hard for a guy to resist,” he replied with candor.

I believed him. I also remembered that on more than one occasion this week, I too had taken a girl at her word when she claimed to be protected. When faced with that type of temptation it’s easy to convince oneself of the woman’s honesty.

“Look, I’m going to cut right to the chase here. I know that Marylyn’s pregnancy is in the very early stages and, at this point, anything can happen. That being said, if she does manage to carry her child to full term, that baby will be my son or daughter as well as your half brother or sister. Are you really prepared to turn her away knowing what will likely happen to the both of them if they are still on earth when the Vermin attack?” my father asked.

Well, shit! How in the hell was I supposed to respond to that question? Fortunately, I didn’t have to answer. He continued to speak.

“I’ve put up with a lot of shit throughout the years dealing with your aunt. As you know, she is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. You mother is infinitely smarter but, for some reason, she often lets her sister lead her around by the short hairs. Still, Linda is one hell of a fuck and, aside from your mother; she is by far the best I’ve ever had. Between you and me, that’s really saying something. Now, as great as they are on their own, they’re practically insatiable when paired together.

“Although I haven’t had the pleasure of taking Paula for a test drive, as yet, it was obvious from my first time with Marylyn that Linda’s been training her daughters in the art of sexual gratification. Like your mother and her sister, I truly believe all those girls need is a bit of a firm hand and a good dicking to keep them in line. From the sounds I heard coming out of your bedroom the other night, I figure you’re more than capable of providing the dicking. The question is, are you prepared to lay down the law should the twins get out of hand?” he challenged.

“Well, I won’t lie and tell you it will be easy. Up to now, I’ve always lived by your guidelines and never once raised my hand to any female. At times, the twins did push my resolve to the limit, though. Now that things have changed, I really have no basis for comparison. I know I can’t be a wimp, and let my women walk all over me. However, I don’t want to turn into some abusive ogre that beats a girl if she pours him a cold cup of coffee. I’m also afraid that my anger over past experiences may influence my judgment when dealing with them,” I told him honestly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.