Not Your Average Joe - Cover

Not Your Average Joe

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Chapter 16: My Own Freaky Friday

Sex Story: Chapter 16: My Own Freaky Friday - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

Friday seemed rather anticlimactic. Classes were the usual dull routine, and I was feeling blasé. Major Johnson understood. We ate much slower today, no longer feeling the urgency of having to rush to the companion selection area.

We were just finishing up lunch when Tom Brady approached our table with a very unusual request.

“Joe, I know you are very busy, but could I please talk to you for a moment?” he asked timidly.

“Sure Tom, what’s up?” I asked wondering what he wanted.

“Well I, um ... sorry ... this is really hard for me,” he sniffled. “I want you to take Megan on as your companion,” he finally got out.

Tom was not the brightest person in our school. He wasn’t stupid, just a bit slower than most of the others. He and Megan Gordon had been dating since grade school, and anyone who ever saw them together knew they only had eyes for each other. They shared a connection that very few people ever find with one another. I think ‘soul mates’ would most definitely describe the pair.

“How does Megan feel about that idea?” I inquired.

“She’s against it. Claims she only wants to be with me. She says nothing else matters as long as we’re together, but I know that’s not true. I’ve heard enough rumors about what goes on when the Vermin attack to know that I don’t want Megan anywhere near earth when it happens,” he said with certainty.

“Tom, even if I consented to take Megan, she would have to agree to it as well,” I reminded him.

“Don’t worry. I will get her to say yes. I’ll do anything to keep her safe. You won’t find a better girl in the entire universe than my Megan. She’ll make you happy -- I guarantee it. Look, I know it’s not much, but I have about a thousand dollars in the bank. You can have it all. I was saving it up to buy Megan a ring but now...” Tom just couldn’t finish his last statement, as the gravity of what he was requesting hit him like a freight train, and he fell to his knees sobbing uncontrollably right there in front of everyone. It was heartbreaking to witness.

Just then, we were interrupted by someone screaming. Even though it was prohibited to engage in sexual acts outside of the companion selection room, many students ignored that rule so hearing two people going at it somewhere else was fairly common. What made this different, though, was that it sounded more like a frightened scream, rather than a happy one.

Every eye in the room glanced towards where it had originated just as ex-principal Hayden appeared in the doorway.

The man looked awful! He was dressed in his usual attire except, this time, he had no tie on, his shirt was untucked, his clothes looked wrinkled to the point of being slept in, and he smelled of vomit mixed with alcohol. His eyes appeared to be glassy and clouded over, indicating he was likely on some drug. The most prominent part of his appearance was the rather large pistol in his shaking hands, pointed right at me. I heard two shots ring out nearly simultaneously and felt myself being knocked to the ground.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.