Not Your Average Joe
Chapter 15: Meeting Janet’s Folks

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Sex Story: Chapter 15: Meeting Janet’s Folks - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

Wednesday evening I visited Janet’s house to meet her folks. Her mother had previously invited me to supper, but after discussing it with Major Johnson; we determined it was best that I declined her offer, as there was still a safety risk to consider. Not wanting to offend her parents, I told them that my parents were hosting a small dinner party that evening, and I already agreed to attend it. That meant I could duck out early without appearing rude or risking hurting anyone’s feelings for doing so.

Major Johnson had naturally run a background check on the Davises and found nothing to indicate I’d have any problems with them, so he and I arrived at Janet’s house a couple of hours after her parents were due home from work to begin my grilling.

“I hear you convinced our daughter to join your harem,” Mr. Davis said once we were seated in his living room.

“Henry, you promised to behave tonight,” his wife scolded.

“That’s perfectly alright, ma’am; as I’m sure your husband is just trying to look out for your daughter’s best interest. In any case, he is correct in assuming that there will be quite a number of women who will make up my household. Janet was well aware of this when she signed on with me and doesn’t seem to have a problem with it,” I explained.

“Given her weight issue, she probably didn’t have much choice,” he grumbled. Janet blanched at this.

“I disagree. Sure, there are always going to be idiots out there like Todd Numen, but any half-way intelligent sponsor would look beyond the superficial aspects of one’s appearance and, just as I have, judge their potential companions by more substantial criteria,” I replied.

“Just what did you base your decision on?” he questioned.

“I looked for interests which mimicked my own. I also took Janet’s intelligence, nurturing, motherly instincts and sex drive into account. She easily had more than enough of these qualities to earn her a spot as my companion,” I told him.

“So you admit that sex played a big role in your decision,” he baited me.

“Certainly, I do. The entire premise of a companion is for procreation -- to repopulate the species. Under those guidelines, only a fool would not consider sex drive as a motivating factor. That being said, a long term relationship based solely on sex is doomed to fail. That is why I consider other characteristics to be equally important,” I stated.

“Come on, Harold. Mr. Covington came here tonight so we could get to know the young man our daughter is going to be sharing her life with, not so the two of you could argue the merits of having companions,” Janet’s mother fired at her husband.

“I suppose you’re right, dear,” he said.

“So tell us, Mr. Covington, what does a young man like you need with a bodyguard?” Harrold asked.

“Well, first of all, please call me Joe. As for my bodyguard, he is just here as a precautionary measure to make sure nothing happens to me before I get extracted. I’m rather intelligent, and the Consensus considers me to be a person of particular interest to them,” I tried to explain without giving away too much of my real purpose.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.