Not Your Average Joe - Cover

Not Your Average Joe

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Chapter 14: Wednesday

Sex Story: Chapter 14: Wednesday - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

I had told Betty that it was ok to tell people about us, so I wasn’t really surprised that Mary Ann had spread the news throughout the entire school that I signed up her sister, and niece, as my companion and dependent.

Rumors started flying that I had a “thing” for fat chicks, which ultimately led to me having to turn away a few girls who, although seemed nice enough, just weren’t what I was looking for in a companion.

I did manage to sign up two other females: one a short little brunette named Elizabeth Baker and the other a tall redhead named Virginia White, so the day was not a total bust. Still, at the rate I was going, I would likely only have about half my slots filled by the end of the week.

As I was getting ready to leave calculus, my last class of the day, I was once again asked to stay behind so I could have a chat with Mrs. Andrews.

“Joe is it true that you agreed to take Mary Ann’s sister and her infant daughter with you when you get extracted?” she asked after the last student exited.

“Yes, they came to see me last night. Before they left, I offered Betty a spot as my companion and agreed to take on her daughter Angela on as my dependent,” I answered, wondering why Mrs. Andrews would care who I chose as mates.

“Have you ever been with a pregnant woman before?” she bluntly asked.

“Once,” I admitted, “though I can’t fathom why my sex life would be any concern of yours.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I guess that was rather rude of me. I really do have a valid reason for asking, though. You see, my niece was sexually active with her boyfriend and, although she was on the pill, her prescription ran out during one of the weekends they spent together. Melanie thought she’d be safe until she could get it refilled the following Monday, but it turned out that wasn’t the case and, once her boyfriend found out she was pregnant, he skipped town. Rumor has it he signed on with another sponsor, but we are not 100% sure that’s true,” Mrs. Andrews explained.

“I gather you want me to give your niece an interview?” I asked.

“I’d really appreciate it. My husband would take her, but he’s already filled his other slot,” she said.

“You’re not a sponsor?” I questioned.

“Nope, missed it by five lousy points, if you can believe it! I was pretty bummed about it, too, but that’s life, I suppose, and at least I’m still getting extracted,” she told me.

“Well, I’m certainly glad of that. As for your niece, I have no problem meeting with her. Perhaps we can set up something for next week? I would like to know whether or not she’s bisexual, though.” I inquired.

“Yes, I believe she is. Will that make a difference in you selecting her?” she asked.

“Greatly, and in her favor, though that factor alone would not be enough of a reason to offer her a place as one of my companions. Don’t let her forget to bring her CIP card when she visits. By the way, she and I won’t be having intercourse unless I feel we’re compatible enough to have a shot at surviving a long term relationship with each other,” I warned before exiting her classroom.

Edited and Proofreading by Tomken and WildBSinTX

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.