Not Your Average Joe - Cover

Not Your Average Joe

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Chapter 4: CIP Testing Time

Sex Story: Chapter 4: CIP Testing Time - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

"Joe, according to our records you have not submitted to CIP testing as yet?" the AI questioned.

"That is correct. Since I just turned fourteen today, I really didn't see the point of taking it before now. My parents felt it would be better to wait until I'm older before getting tested," I explained.

"While it's usually a good idea for young people to adhere to their parents' wishes, the decision of when to get tested is entirely up to you, as of today.

"As I'm sure you are aware, the Consensus is made up of more than just the Char. There are several species that will have input into whether or not we move ahead with your plan. Their influence can be greatly swayed by you having obtained a high CIP score. With your permission, we can book an appointment for testing at 1:00 PM this afternoon for you," the AI stated.

Although my father was not looking at all pleased with me up to that point, I had been considering getting tested once I turned fourteen anyway, so I immediately agreed to their proposal. Just then, the door buzzed, and a rather large and intimidating man entered the room, dressed in military fatigues.

"This is Major Richard Johnson. He has temporarily been assigned to your security detail," the AI announced to me.

"Major, would you please see to it that this young man is properly fed and then escort him to the CIP testing center," the AI requested.

"Certainly," Major Johnson replied.

I wasn't really sure what to think when I left that meeting room with my new bodyguard in tow. Out of all the possible scenarios I pictured happening today, I never once imagined I'd be going for CIP testing. Well, at least it was a stay-of-exclusion before my father could get a hold of me. I briefly wondered if the guy protecting me could keep me safe from him as well.

The Major gave me my choice of foods, but I was simply too nervous to consume anything of substance, so I settled for a light salad before heading off to my appointment.

The truth is I was of two minds when it came to CIP testing. My ego told me I'd blow it out of the water, just like every other test I'd ever taken. However, a nagging voice in my head still questioned whether or not my parents might be right. Maybe waiting until I was older would better assure me of obtaining a higher score. I finally decided to just give it my best shot, as I could always retake the test at a later date.

I entered the testing center with my paperwork pre-filled out, only awaiting my signature. After signing in, I was immediately taken to a lab. They must have used some form of hypnotic relaxation technique to extract the information they wanted from me, making it only seem like I was in there for a mere few moments, when, in reality, three hours had passed. My head was a little fuzzy after I finished, but I heard that was normal for most people, and it would clear up in a matter of a couple of minutes. Though I was completely blown away to learn that I scored a 9.9, I still briefly wondered if, by waiting I could have achieved that extra tenth of a point to earn myself a perfect 10.0.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.