Blood Money - Cover

Blood Money

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Martha had heard Helen's shouted acceptance of my marriage proposal, but she did not let on as we two walked into the kitchen. Naturally, you can believe I was very suave in my approach to my future mother-in-law: "Martha, do you mind if I marry Helen?"

Martha looked like she was about to explode, but she answered, "No, I do not mind if she is willing." That was a far as she got before grabbing us both at the same time in a bear hug and squeezing as tight as she could. Martha laughed and said, "I seen this coming for weeks. I am very happy that you two are getting together. It will be great having a man running the ranch again!"

Helen said, "Dearest, let us move your stuff into my bedroom right now. We are as good as married, so I want to sleep with you tonight." Martha grinned as I blushed. Nevertheless, I left immediately with Helen to start moving my stuff. Let me tell you, that did not take long!

This time, Helen let me unbutton her shirtwaist and her skirt after I pulled off her boots. It was wonderful to see my new wife standing naked in front of me! She undressed me, and I hope she felt the same way when she saw me naked for the first time.

Whatever she thought, she grabbed me in a bear hug and pressed her nipples into my chest and her belly into my erect cock. I was poking out my usual 6½ inches or so, so we had to be careful to bend me in the proper direction when she pressed against me. We hugged and kissed for a minute or so, but then I laid her down on the bed.

Helen said, "Dearest, you may not think that I am a virgin when you enter me, but I have never had a man penetrate me before you. I broke my maidenhead a long time ago in a horse riding accident, so please do not blame me when you do not find a barrier."

"Do not worry, Honey. I would not want you any less if another man had taken you before me! I do not care what happened in your past. You belong to me, now, and that is what is important! Just love me the way I love you, and everything will be all right!"

Helen pulled me down beside her, and we began to hug and kiss in earnest. However, that did not last long as I moved down to kiss and suck on her nipples. I also massaged her unused tit and nipple, and that led to one of her sudden physical reactions. She stiffened her whole body and murmured a deep moan. I did not know what that was, and I was concerned.

"Honey, I hope I did not hurt you in my enthusiasm."

"Oh, no, Dearest. I do not know what that was called, but it was the most wonderful feeling I have ever had. It was all over my body, but seemed to be centered between my legs. Whatever it was, I cannot wait to feel it again. But now I want you to put yourself inside me. I have waited as long as I can stand it! Please fuck me right now!"

Well, only a fool would ignore such a plea, so I moved between her opened legs to get into position. Uh-oh, I had trouble reaching the right place. Helen's fuck-tunnel was too low and far around toward her ass. I tried propping her backside on a pillow, but the pillow was too thin to do enough good. The next thing we tried was propping her ankles on my shoulders, and that fixed the problem. Her pussy was now swiveled around far enough for me to reach her.

In fact, she was far enough around that her liquid was puddling in her pussy slit. I was lucky to know enough to rub my cock in that liquid before I tried penetrating her. I got myself thoroughly coated with her pussy liquid, and I was being entreated to hurry up the whole time. Finally I was ready, so I told Helen to hold her pussy lips open for me to make it easier for me to find her hole.

Helen reacted immediately, and she had her pussy lips pulled so far open that I think that she would have torn her maidenhead if it had been there. I had no trouble finding her fuck-hole and lining up my cock head. I pushed in gently, and Helen moaned as she felt my cock slide past her pussy lips. She was damned tight, and I had to push pretty hard to get past that ring of muscle that sealed her closed, but it sure felt good to work that hard!

"Oh, my dearest Husband, you have entered me, and it feels so good. Please keep going. I know that you have much deeper that you can go."

That was all of the encouragement that I needed! I pushed in a little farther, and I felt those muscles grip my cock like they never wanted to let go. I could tell that Helen was squeezing down so that she could get every bit of feeling, but she was pressing too tight for me to move without hurting her. I told her this, and she did relax some: at least enough for me to continue my penetration.

I pressed in for about another inch before I hit a dry spot. I told Helen what was happening and retracted enough to get more lube to flow where we needed it. That fixed the immediate problem, and I was able to slide in another inch and a half. Uh-oh, another dry spot. Again, I warned Helen not to worry as I withdrew a little bit.

This time, when I pressed forward, I slid in until I bumped against her nubbin near the top of her slit. Helen gave a squeal of delight, and I knew that she was happy with our progress so far. I paused for about half a minute so that we could savor the feeling of Helen's first full penetration. Then I told her that I was as deep as I could get, and it was time to start stroking. She had seen dogs fuck, so she knew what I was talking about.

As I pulled back, I tried to make it a single continuous motion so that I could rub on that most sensitive spot inside her tunnel. Apparently, I did what I was aiming for, because she began to writhe her hips and moan with delight. I had pulled almost all the way out, but I stopped when I felt the grip of her muscle ring grab hold of my cock just behind the head. I am sure it was unconscious, but Helen was holding me so that I could not come unplugged. I considered that a damned gracious compliment!

Now I was ready for the main attraction of the show that I was putting on for my new wife. I began to move in long slow strokes, rubbing every bit of her still tight passageway. Very quickly, Helen began to pant and moan in time with my strokes, and I sped up when I felt her began to relax. I figured that, by now, she was loose enough and had enough lubricant so that I would not tear the skin when I stroked faster.

The faster motion was getting to me as much as it was to her, and I was straining not to shoot off before she came. I wanted this to be a memorable event in her life, and I was working as hard as I could to make it happen that way. All of a sudden, Helen seemed to reach that point where she had lost all control. She was bouncing around on the bed and making all kinds of noises with every one of my strokes. I was caught completely off guard when Helen let out a shriek and her face took on a grimace that I first thought of as one of pain.

However, she continued to buck against me as she continued to scream. At first, her reaction killed all of my urge to spurt, but I realized that Helen was enjoying what was going on, and I regained my urge to come. I shot several bursts of jizz into Helen, and every one seemed to take her to a higher level of reaction.

Helen continued to react with grimaces, screams, and bouncing her hips as I began to soften. I continued to stroke as long as I was stiff enough, but Helen continued to react after I had to stop moving. I stayed in place, barely plugged in, until Helen returned to Earth. That's when I really got concerned because she had fainted.

I was about to call Martha for help when Helen's eyes fluttered open, and she looked around as if she did not know where she was. Her eyes finally settled on me, and a look of pure love lit up her face! She reached for me, and I let her legs slide from my shoulders as we embraced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.