Money!
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2016 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 38 - This is a flowing story of how money has an unwanted affect on a man until he decides to become a force for his own protection. The story will find its way to be a part of Florida Friends. There is sex in this story. Some times a lot of sex so you've been warned. It is not a sex story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Someone moved into my bed about two in the morning. They weren’t trying to fool around, just snuggle. Another body moved into my bed around three o’clock, and I could identify this one since the body was long and lean, and she put my hand over a nice size long breast. This one was definitely Wanda. She surprised me by reaching behind her and stroking me until I was very alert. She slipped me into a very moist grotto and pushed back into me. I instinctively pushed forward and we were soon releasing our juices into the mix. I did the appropriate All- American male thing and went right back to sleep.

I felt lips kiss my back as I was falling asleep, and it had to be Fran who held me to her and pulled me back into a full body hug.

I had thought I might be embarrassed when I woke up in the morning, but it wasn’t a problem. We decided as a group to pass on the gym this morning, dressed and got ready to go to work. We took our luggage with us as we might still be able to get out of Dodge that afternoon.

I was shaving, and Fran was brushing her teeth, when she told me, “You really are a horn dog. Your women give you carte blanche and you don’t do anything, and then the office secretary moves in and slides you in. She told me that she was going to do that, and I told her that you wouldn’t go along with it as long as I was in bed with you. Wanda just winked at me, and said, ‘Just wait, I know the secret of how to do this’. I can’t believe she nailed you with me in bed with you. You have to quit this or I’ll be joining in.”

I gave Fran an eyebrow raise with a grin.

We had a good hotel breakfast and went to the Regional Deputy in Charge’s office. He was already there with a bunch of banker boxes that he had assembled. The man said, “You and I know that it’s time for me to say goodbye to this place. I probably have overstayed my usefulness, but it’s been fun. Who are you going to put here?”

I appraised the man and felt he was sincere. “I’m bringing the Atlanta Manager here. He appears to be ready for the job, and although he doesn’t know his future yet, he is eager.”

The retiring Regional Deputy said, “I know the young man well. I interviewed him right here in this office and swore him in. He even took time out to go to the training center before it was mandatory. Yes, I know him well.”

Wanda walked him through his retirement package as gently as anyone could. The last duty the man wanted to perform was to call the Atlanta Deputy in Charge and promote him to his office. You could see the pride in his eyes as he congratulated the young man for progressing. As he was preparing to leave, he said to us, “I’ve had this job for over fifteen years and enjoyed it. I’ve been able to be a federal law enforcement officer for almost forty years. I guess it’s time to hang up the gun and badge.”

We helped carry his boxes to his car, where he said, “I bought this car about six months ago, preparing for what we’re doing. I think my wife is having a tougher time than I am since I’ll be underfoot all the time. We have a condo in Hawaii and enough in the bank to live out our years. I’ll play golf and fish, but I’ll also enjoy time with my wife. Thank you for being so gentle with me today.”

We watched the man drive away, and I’m sure each of us felt a loss. Fran even had a long look on her face.

Wanda said, “Let’s tell the secretary that a new man will be here tomorrow. There weren’t any inventory items to write up as the sidearm the regional had was an ancient .38 S&W snub-nose that had been declared as excess thirty years ago.

We went down two floors to the Chicago main U.S. Deputy Marshal office. The new Deputy in Charge, Tom Morrison, who was sent here from California, was watching for us and met us two steps into his ready room. He told me how happy he was to be brought in to be in charge. He and Wanda had to do a bunch of paperwork that hadn’t been done yet, and was quickly taken care of.

He said, “I ordered sandwiches so that we can eat while you look at a couple of files I was told needed your attention. The one on top is the most important, and the one the FBI has an interest in. The one underneath it is political and needs to be done without any media attention. I think the way to do that one is to kidnap the guy and anyone with him, take him to DC so that Justice can put him where they think they can keep him. I’m thinking that since you fly, we could grab this guy and you can fly him to DC where Marshals there can put him in a box to await trial. The man is guilty as sin, but he still gets a trial unless he decides to plead guilty. Our job is to bring him in and give him to the appropriate authorities.”

I looked up and said, “This first file doesn’t look that bad, other than shots have been fired every time an attempt has been made to get him. I think this is a type ten capture, Fran. I’m sure you remember what that is.”

The Deputy in Charge gasped and said, “You’d do that? The man isn’t wanted for murder, only robbery of Federal monies and injuring several guards when they hijacked money trucks.”

I said, “Look, the man has been lucky he hasn’t killed one of the guards, and is wanted for shooting an FBI agent. Treasury says here that the entire group is extremely dangerous. This is what the type ten capture is listed for. We bust in and shoot anything that moves. It’s fine if they give up in the process, otherwise they will be fired on. We holler we’re Federal Agents on the way in, and should be pulling the trigger every step of the way.”

The Deputy in charge quietly told me, “My guys will do this, but they won’t like it. They think the guy will reform while he’s cooling his heels in jail. You and I know it won’t happen, so we’ll get a team together and do this.”

I told the DIC (Deputy in Charge), “No more prep work so the perps don’t get a chance to organize if there’s a leak. Call Treasury and FBI to meet us at the site for us to look it over. I want six of your best Deputies called in to go get this guy. I want him in the bag by the time the other agencies get there. Call them and I’ll explain to you how we’ll do this on the way to the site.”

Fran and I got our equipment cases and put our armor and equipment vests on. Wanda raided the local supply closet for armor.

We drove out to the site in a U.S. Marshal van. I explained to everyone that two men would go in each of the side doors, and two more into the back door by the kitchen. I was going through the front door and would be shooting with a silencer on my sidearm. I thought of using an MP5, but figured that I had four magazines for my sidearm and we were all in deep shit if that wasn’t enough.

I told Wanda to stay in the van and Fran to hang back to watch for someone trying to flank me. The station DIC said that he was going in with me. I grabbed his shirt and he was wearing his armor.

The men followed my lead, put silencers on their Glocks, and were ready. The six men with me dispersed to the three other exits as soon as we parked in the driveway of the house.

Allen and I ran to the front door where I kicked it in, hollering to give up as this was the U.S. Marshal Service. A round went off near me, and I snapped a shot at a guy who had a surprised look on his face. We were shooting at anyone moving after that, but had to be careful when our own people began showing up.

Fran hollered, “Two ran upstairs. I think this place has a basement too.”

I yelled up the stairs, “This is a Federal Marshal warrant service operation. Come down the stairs with your hands in the air if you want to live. Anyone with a gun in their possession will be shot.”

Treasury men arrived and two Agents ran up the stairs while I was hollering for them to stop. The first Treasury Agent to enter the hallway was shot, forcing him backward as his armor saved him. Two FBI men were going to follow the two up, but decided to stay down.

I hollered again for the men on the second floor to give up and come down. This was taking too long, so I knew these people were trying to use an alternate escape route. I grabbed the six men who had broken in with me and told them to circle the house to look for any way someone could get away from up there. I had FBI men check the basement and they didn’t find anything. I had the Treasury men go down and check the basement too, and they found a room behind wooden shelving that had ammunition and some rations in it. I told the FBI guys to go over the basement again inch by inch, as there probably was another secret room down there.

I heard a commotion outside and rushed out to see one of the bad guys leveling a gun at a Deputy. I snapped off a shot at the man’s head and watched him toss his gun into the air before all his parts landed on the gravel driveway. This was getting scary, but it was as I suspected and had to be a type ten warrant capture.

Someone tackled me and held me to the ground as an automatic weapon fired over the top of whoever tackled me. Fran was rolling off me firing an entire magazine at whoever had been firing that automatic rifle. There was only one last man hiding behind a steel garbage can the house people had used to burn trash. He was peeking over the top to see where people were and then decided to begin firing and running away from the area at the same time. I tracked him and shot him in the ass. I think that was something for me to savor for a second. The guy grabbed his butt and swung around, wildly firing with a new magazine in an automatic rifle. I put three rounds in the guy’s forehead.

I checked on Fran who was okay, and then rolled back to get some cover from anyone else who might appear.

The new Deputy in Charge came over to sit by me, and said, “Holy shit. No wonder no one wanted to serve that warrant. We have one of my Deputies with a slight arm wound, and a Treasury Agent with a broken rib from being shot from a couple of feet away.”

Fran had taken off for the van, came running back, and pushed me down. She used her K-bar to split the leg of my pants that I finally noticed appeared wet. My personal medic was cussing, and finally said, “Okay, we have to get you to a hospital to remove the bullet. I think you were hit by a ricochet. You know that you’re supposed to fall down, scream like a baby, and holler ‘Medic, Medic!’ when this shit happens.”

We both broke up with that and the local DIC asked, “What so funny?”

I just looked at him because he wouldn’t understand. One of his senior Deputies smiled at Fran and me, and said, “Fucking Jarheads. The babe is probably a Navy Corpsman who was assigned to the Marines. Those characters don’t know when they’re hurt until someone shows them. We’ll get a litter over here for you.”

I said, “Let me walk to the ambulance. It’s faster.” Fran pushed me back down and said, “Wait for the litter. This isn’t a dustoff. We’re in control.”

“Didn’t that round go all the way through, Fran? They go through most times.”

An ambulance crew came and was going to look at the wound, but Fran told them what she had done. They rolled me onto a back board and lifted me onto a fancy gurney. I still say that I could have walked.

Wanda said that she would advise the upper offices. I told Fran, “Not a word. Don’t say anything to the girls. They are not to worry.”

Wanda said, “This one is Chuck Johnson revisited. He’ll let them find the bandage and then tell them it was nothing. All will be well, but the girls will look at him funny for a few days.”

Fran said, “We’ll pick you up from the ER. I guess we should stay over another night.”

I said, “Let’s see how I am in the morning. We’ll kidnap that other guy and fly him to DC if I’m doing okay. We need to do what’s on the board if we’re here. This isn’t a big deal. It’s going to hurt for a couple weeks, but nothing serious. I should still be able to exercise and I’ll definitely do my Tai Chi.”

Wanda leaned down, kissed me on the lips, and said, “I’m going to have to check you out to make sure all the parts are functioning.”

I burst out laughing, because I’d bet that Wanda said those same words to Chuck ten plus years ago. Fran looked at me strangely while Wanda winked at me. A paramedic told the girls that we needed to leave, so they both got out of the ambulance. I could see the two having a conversation with their heads together.

I went into a multi-bed ward that was called ‘triage for bullet wounds’. I hung my badge around my neck after forty minutes, and called a nurse over. “What’s the holdup with getting fixed up?”

The nurse said, “Someone treated you at the scene, so you can wait. These others are moaning and hollering at how much pain they’re in. We need to get them first. You haven’t seen the administration team yet, so we have to find out who’s going to pay.”

I slowly said, “I am a Federal Law Officer who was just shot in the line of duty. It’s critical I get out here so I can perform my duties. I’ll pay cash if you won’t take my emergency medical card. Now get me repaired or I’ll walk out of here and file suit.”

“You can’t leave. Hospital security will arrest you for trying to leave without paying.”

I saw a woman and a man with clipboards talking to a patient who was moaning and complaining. I got up and went over to the couple, and said, “While you’re messing with Medicaid for this guy, I have Federal Law Enforcement insurance to pay for treatment. Come to me next so that I can get out of here. The man said, “What makes you so special? All these people need our help.”

I smiled at the man and walked out of the ward. I could see the sign that said Emergency Treatment Waiting Room. Wanda, Fran, and Tom, the Deputy in Charge were at the desk in front trying to get some information. I hollered at them, “Let’s get out of here. Take me to the VA if there is one nearby, or we’ll go to a CVS or Walgreen and get what’s necessary for Fran to fix me up.”

A very big ugly guy in a policeman’s uniform grabbed me, and spun me around. I swept the guy’s legs and went down with him pulling my sidearm from its holster and holding it under his chin. I said, “I’m not sure what your beef is, but you don’t grab me like that and expect to live.”

The angry facial expression turned to fear. I moved my lanyard with the badge to in front of his face and said, “Unless you can find me a doctor or an emergency bed with a cart so that my medic can take care of me, I’m leaving. You have my name and the office number, so bill me at that address. I’m going to let you up and then give you your weapon back when I’m out the door.

As the man was getting up, he said with a lot of anger, “You were lucky with that sucker punch. That’s not going to happen this time.” He began raising his fist to hit me, but stopped as he was looking at four Glocks pointing at his head. Deputy in Charge Tom quickly said, “Deputy Miller didn’t throw a punch at you at all. You were lucky. The DIC used his cell phone and made a phone call. Three men came running in with a set of chains a minute later. One Deputy read the man his rights and then they pushed him out the door toward the van that had taken us to the capture site.

Wanda said, “There’s a clinic out by the airport where our hotel is. I’ll bet we can get you fixed up there. Your boss was fixed up out there once.”

We used the Marshal car with the GPS that we were able to set after using 411 to find the clinic’s address.

Our arrival caused a stir at the clinic as the problems at this location weren’t the same as at the hospital. Fran went to the desk and showed her badge and then some kind of ID card that allowed her access to surgical facilities. The attendant used her phone to call for help, and two physicians showed up and looked at us and Fran’s card. The female physician asked, “Where’s the gunshot victim?”

Wanda pushed me forward and said, “He still has the bullet in his leg. Fran couldn’t remove it in the field, insufficient equipment.”

The male doctor hollered at someone inside the doors, and an aide came out with a wheelchair that I was directed to sit in. Both doctors looked at the dressing and told Fran, “You need to scrub if you want to assist. Can you all take the guns you’re displaying and hide them somewhere? You can tell me why you left the hospital and didn’t get fixed up there.”

Wanda took Fran’s and my Glocks and dropped them in her purse. Fran pushed me toward the back and was directed by the aide who had brought the chair. We stopped at the door of a glassed-in surgical theater. The aide directed Fran to scrub up and put a hair net, surgical gown, gloves, and mask on. I watched as she even slipped the booties over her shoes. She followed the aide into the room and helped slide me onto the table. He began shaving the little hair I had on my legs around the entry area and the bump that indicated the deformed bullet that was still in the leg. The guy washed the area with some form of special sterile soap after the shave, then splashed more around the now exposed wound.

Fran was looking through the trays of instruments and asked the aide for some smaller forceps with long handles. The man told her what tray they would be in. Fran kept looking around, wanting to begin, but thought that she should wait for the doctor. A couple of doors finally burst open and the two physicians came to the table holding their hands up in an attempt to keep sterile.

The male doctor said, “I’ve never worked on a gunshot wound. How about you?” He was indicating the fellow female physician. Fran said, “I’ve treated hundreds of them, so watch. We have to remove the bullet, and then clean its path.”

Fran looked up at me, and said, “This part is going to hurt like hell. They have stuff that will help but let me deaden the area if you want to watch. No screaming, yelling, or cursing until I’m done. Got that, Miller?”

I smiled as the female doctor was spreading the deadening solution all around the wound.

Fran had the back part of my thigh opened and the bullet out in a flash. She was using a special eyepiece to peer into the wound and continue to pour a solution in to clean the path. The male doctor was fascinated by the young woman who was doing such a professional job. She used some surgical scissors to clean up the ragged edge of the entrance wound. That’s what told you that the round was a ricochet. Fran said they could sew it up after one more thorough look, but she wanted to leave a drain tube in for a while. She said the path was exceptionally large as the round was deformed because it was a ricochet.

Fran and a scrub nurse wrapped my leg after putting a bandage on the two openings. My backup very professionally said, “You should probably stay off the leg for a week. See your local doctor in three days unless the area gets red, swollen, or hurts. No booze for a week or so, and no running for at least three weeks. Do your Tai Chi, but watch the stress on the area of the wounds. These two doctors will give you some Percocet that will help you sleep and ignore the pain for a couple of nights. You’ll still be alert enough to fly the next day if you take the pill early. I’ll change your dressings for you and pull the drain when it’s time.”

The two doctors were looking at each other, and the female said, “You should be in medicine. Are you doing what this man was doing? You have too much experience to let that talent go to waste.”

Fran said, “I was hurt overseas, and some of my own injury was emotional. I was captured and held hostage for over a year. I had to repair wounds that were going to kill who they happened to, but I was just a quick repair center. Everything I did was in unsterile conditions, with instruments that were constantly dirty. They wouldn’t even let me sterilize them.”

“I can work on my partner and have helped when I was needed, but I need to be doing exactly what I’m doing. Thanks for the ego boost. Now let me get this guy to the hotel to see how he does tonight.”

They gave me two Percocet tablets and tried to give more. Fran said, “We don’t want that stuff around. It could fall into the wrong hands. A local doc will give me more one at a time as we need them.”

Wanda said, “We’re going to take you two to the hotel where you can eat and get ready for bed. Tom will take me to the office to get the rental car. You can see how you feel in the morning. You may or may not want to do that other capture.”

Tom said, “I’m green here and have been told that I shouldn’t involve myself in the dangerous stuff. If I shouldn’t, you shouldn’t either, Chuck. Your boss always was in front when there was a heavy warrant or capture. I could do this one, but I couldn’t fly the captured person to DC.

I told Tom, “You can come along and help with the kidnapping. You can arrange for the meet to dump this guy at Andrews if we can get in there. My special Office Manager is also a pilot if I’m not up to flying.”

We were let out at the front door of the hotel. We didn’t have any luggage since it was in the rental car. I checked us in, getting only two rooms, one a double. We went into the restaurant and ordered a piece of red meat along with some red wine for me. I received a text that Wanda was going to supper with Tom and would be back with our luggage within an hour.

We were up in the room chatting about the need to clean our weapons that Wanda had in her purse. A bellhop came to the door with our luggage. We let him drop everything in this room. I wondered if Wanda might be sampling a young Station Chief.

Nope, she came in the door and flopped on the couch. She said, “I knew Chicago was going to be a challenge, but this has been crazy. Get your laptop out so that you can write your report. We need to have it in DC for their morning meeting. I don’t know how you’re going to play the wound down, but try.”

Fran asked Wanda, “Give me our weapons and I’ll clean them. We need our cases for some additional ammo. Did you use your weapon, Wanda?”

Wanda shook her head ‘no’. “I never did have a clean shot or I would have helped. I’m still wearing my armor.”

I spent the next thirty minutes writing the report in detail. I had to mark the box for ‘Injured Deputy’. That required the name, badge number, and type of injury. I let Wanda review the report and watched as she added the information about the other minor injuries, and sent it off to DC as well as a copy to our office.

Fran was stripping her top and then her armor off. She said, “I hope I don’t have bad dreams tonight. I had this eerie feeling that I’m doing this all over again.”

My backup continued to strip until she was naked and went to the bathroom. Wanda was smiling when she said, “She’s a nice package. I wonder how long she can resist your masculine attraction. You’re just like Chuck with that same magnetism. I was almost asleep last night when parts of me woke up and told me that you were in here with your backup snuggled up to you. I didn’t think enticing you for some fun would be that easy.”

“You surprised me, Wanda. You give off signals that you’re full of energy and spice. I know that you and John do some playing up at the hot tub, and have been known to enjoy some of the others. Chuck’s girls love the hell out of you.”

Wanda grinned as she said, “I’ve heard from Chuck’s Fab Five that Jan still wants to raid Chuck to get her mouth full of his good stuff in the morning. That woman is a total slut, just like Hanna.”

“I wouldn’t know, Wanda, and won’t know as we’re in two different worlds.”

The office administrator said, “Never count out a woman with an itch. You have Chuck’s magnetism and you do it all so sweetly. Something will come up that will throw you and Jan together. She’s older, just like me, so enjoy her lush body with a very juicy pussy.”

I sat back with my feet up, and said, “I’ve lived in that house for over two years, and have learned more and more about the king of the mansion and his women. I’ve become close with Chuck and have a great relationship with his women. What’s really nuts is how everyone from each of the families seems to draw me into them with love and familiarity. I think I know each of Chuck’s women better than most men know their wives or lovers. My only crazy intimacy has been with Lisa, Brandy, and Nancy. It was something that happened, and it was with Chuck’s knowledge. He was actually being swamped by Janet, Gin, and Sheena.”

Wanda chuckled as she commented, “How could he be anything but totally overwhelmed with those three devouring him. Don’t you see, Chuck? You’re meeting with these families on equal terms. Your women love you more than ever, and the men of the families all enjoy their women for their fun. We are a crazy bunch.”

Fran came from the bathroom totally nude. She came to me and climbed into my lap. Wanda smiled and went to take a shower.

Fran didn’t wiggle around, but asked me, “Do you enjoy holding me in your arms the way a lover would hold me? I have so many crazy thoughts about us and then like right now, I’m totally into your head listening to you tell me to relax and be a special person for us.”

This woman snuggled to me, and said, “We’ve found that we trust each other and enjoy being together, and now I want to be more than just your backup; I want to be more like a companion. I want the girls to be with us when you make love to me. We probably shouldn’t be more than casual acquaintances, but we’re already there and will be more so in the future. I want the girls to make me feel like I’m one of them. You may become even more bountiful than Chuck Johnson. However and whatever, I want to be a part of it.”

I stripped down and slid into bed with the damaged right thigh on top, using a pillow between my knees. I could have used a shower, but it would have to wait. I lay on my back at first and let Fran nearly be on top of me to kiss and touch me. Wanda slid into bed to overwhelm me by kissing my breath away before straddling me. This long, tall woman slid down on my instantly erect interest, and began to stroke me without any thought of holding back or waiting for each other. I exploded into her, and it felt like I could have impregnated the entire trailer park with that release.

Fran surprised me by diving into Wanda’s liquid center when Wanda slid off to the side with a massive amount of me drooling out of her, and then Fran was all over her, from lip kisses to sucking up all the juices I had left there.

That’s when Fran really surprised me. This woman who had displayed all the anti-men attitudes pushed me onto my back, kissed my lips, and slid her tongue into my mouth. She kept kissing me as she traveled down until she had my excitement totally in her mouth. She choked and coughed, then moved up to kiss me. This woman smiled at me as she resumed kissing me. Fran threw a leg over me, laying on me with our mouths locked together. Fran gasped, as she said, “I need this and have to have you now. Please, Chuck; I can’t wait, this is important to me.”

This woman positioned me and rubbed me over her swampy lips and then wedged me into her opening. Fran locked her lips on mine and slid down, capturing all of me deep into her body. My partner, my backup, exploded in an orgasm that was something special. We were kissing each other and Wanda was kissing us as well. Fran was sobbing as she hugged me, giving me kisses while holding me tight.

Wanda was very loving and held Fran and me while kissing her eyes and lips.

Fran sat up when she recovered, and said, “Whatever you did released everything that had been pent up inside me, Chuck. You’ve been teaching me to become the hunter like you are, and have even convinced me not to hesitate to shoot quickly and deadly. Our minds have been melding, learning of each other until it came to this. You’ve shared your women with me and made me comfortable enough to enjoy sleeping with you. Now we’ve made love, Chuck. That was more than a friendly fuck like you’ve had with Wanda. We had the real thing. My body and mind wanted that. I had wanted to wait until the girls were with us, but this couldn’t wait. I hope Wanda and I didn’t hurt your wound. You did all this while ignoring the pain your thigh has to be giving you.”

Wanda told Fran, “Give him one of those Percocet pills to knock him out. He needs rest and not the two of us ravaging him. We’ll sleep a little later in the morning before we see about transporting a fugitive to DC.”

My leg was throbbing, so I took one of the tiny pills. The pain was subsiding and I was drifting off within a few minutes. I heard Fran talking to the girls at home while Wanda was talking to John. It was then that I let my black cloud lift and was bombarded by questions from Mercy and Missy about what happened to me. Dora told me to call and tell her that I was okay. I hazily told Mercy that it was just a minor thing so to not worry and that I was going into dreamland. It wasn’t even nine o’clock and I was zonked out.

I heard people moving around and sat up in bed looking around. Oh, that hurt. The thigh was telling me that I had something wrong there. Wanda was already dressed, but Fran was in a hotel robe. Wanda saw me and said, “You needed some extra sleep last night. Fran and I thought you should sleep until you woke up on your own.”

I looked at the clock, and it was after nine. “I probably shouldn’t have slept that long, but I do feel rested. I’m starved though. Can I take a shower, Fran?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.