Money! - Cover

Money!

Copyright© 2016 by Dual Writer

Chapter 26

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This is a flowing story of how money has an unwanted affect on a man until he decides to become a force for his own protection. The story will find its way to be a part of Florida Friends. There is sex in this story. Some times a lot of sex so you've been warned. It is not a sex story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Being used to getting up early is a curse sometimes. Your body waits to tell you that you need the potty until it becomes very important to get there fast. I slid from bed to use the toilet at ten to six. I was used to the early morning run and physical training that included pushups and pull-ups at the academy. Stretching was the one thing that they didn’t sufficiently do in my opinion. I would go to the large training field on weekends and do forms for a couple of hours to give my body the relaxation that I enjoyed.

I wanted to spend some time with Steve and Glenda this morning, so I put some shorts and a T-shirt on and went out to the patio. The light wasn’t on yet, and Steve was sitting at the table with a naked Mickey straddling him and doing some heavy duty kissing. I decided to go back into the kitchen and sit at the counter and wait for the light. I’m not sure whether or not Steve saw me. A very large-breasted female leaned up against me and kissed me on the cheek. Sue whispered to me when she had both arms around me in a hug. “That’s so sexy. I should take you to bed and the four of us can turn you inside out. I think Mercy and Kathy are in there fooling around now because Mercy can feel what Steve is doing and is so turned on that she’s ready for a hot tub party.” I still hadn’t witnessed or experienced the much talked about hot tub parties. Sue was dressed in an almost sheer gown that gave me a lot of lustful ideas.

We both heard Steve and Mickey groan their release, and from the look on Steve’s face, he was depositing all his available seed deep inside Mickey. Sue gave me another kiss and left to go out to the couple. She kissed them both and was talking to them as Steve aimed the remote and turned the patio lights on. There were simultaneous screen doors slamming as Sue took Mickey back into the house. Tiny and Ruth beat Glenda into the patio, and were drawing coffee for themselves and filling Glenda’s mug. I heard the barely covered Ruth say, “Smells like some good sex out here this morning. What have you been up to, Stevie boy?”

Glenda came through the door and said to Steve, “You should give out invitations for a real audience if you’re going to have a morning orgy out here. You had Sue and Chuck watching from the kitchen as it was.”

I came out of the kitchen to refill my mug. Steve said, “I saw you when you came out to get coffee,” as I sat down. “You should have stayed. Mickey loves to be watched. I don’t know what had her wound up this morning, but she would have taken you on too. Don’t tell her that I said that; she’ll kill me. Ha, ha, ha.”

I had just sat down when a very dark young lady in a very sexy gown came and curled up on my lap. Sheena hugged me and gave my chest a kiss through my T-shirt. Tiny asked, “Did I do something good when I put her on your plane as a hostess? I know that she’s been hanging out with your other three women and Janet while you were gone.”

Ruth asked Sheena, “You finished at HCC last year, are you going to go to USF now that you’ve taken off a while?”

Sheena said, “I finished my initial nursing school and passed the RN State boards. I think I want to do what Nikki is doing and become a physician’s assistant. I need to finish my bachelor’s anyway if I’m really going to be a good nurse. I might as well do something that will be good for the family and everyone out here. Nikki said that she might try to work for Tina, but I might just work at a hospital or office somewhere until Gin becomes a doctor and then be her assistant.”

Steve said, “All Chuck’s girls are still in school with some good goals in life. What is your sister doing at USF, Sheena?”

“She’s two years ahead of me now, and is working on her Masters in accounting. She thinks she can do the CPA exam now, but will wait until she graduates. She’s already working part time for Henry. She has a steady guy who is also an accounting student. Our dad, brother, or whatever he is, that would be our Chuck, has made sure we’ve had every opportunity to succeed. Lisa is the one who has pushed us through high school and HCC. Our whole family tries to help us girls. We’re lucky to be able to enjoy so many things and still be able to go to school.”

Peaches came to the table in a silky gown the same as Glenda, and sat next to me with her daughter still curled up on my lap. “My, oh my, she do look comfortable on your lap, Chuck. Who would guess my little Sheena would want to be hooked up with a white boy like you? You’re not pushing my youngest into anything she doesn’t want to do, are you?”

“He’s not, Mama. I think I want him to do more, but I’m treated exactly the same as Nikki, Donna, and Gin. We’re all going to become women together when it’s time.”

That was the cue for the last four of the women in my life to come from the house and give Sheena grief for hogging my lap. The three younger women were dressed for school. Nikki said, “I have a lab this morning, but I’ll be done by noon at the latest. How about you, Donna? What do you have to go in for on a Saturday?”

Donna said, “I tutor makeup groups for an earlier accounting class. I get two hours credit for doing it and it gives me a chance to study. Our law classes are becoming pretty intense.”

Gin said, “My hospital time is already starting. It’s going to be eight years of this, so take a number if you want some of my time.”

More and more people came to the patio for coffee, and I had to make Sheena get up when Steve and Glenda said that it was time to make breakfast. Glenda said that we were a little late, so I should begin making biscuits and shoving them into ovens, and then began pouring pancakes on the griddle so the kids could begin eating before they went for their motocross lessons and crazy time on the track.

Janet had come in to help, and was cutting potatoes while Steve had what looked like a dozen pounds of bacon frying in a huge skillet. Glenda was sitting at the counter directing the activity and cracking eggs into a huge bowl. She said, “It’s good that you’re back, Chuck. Steve missed having you here. Our other Chuck has so many women and kids that it’s difficult to get them all here in the mornings, so he’s not much use unless he abandons his women.”

I think I was way over two hundred pancakes and was mixing up another huge bowl of batter. Steve had the bacon out of the pan and had dumped all the potatoes into the hot grease. The original Chuck showed up and immediately began getting the baskets for the biscuits and bacon out. He rolled out another batch of biscuits to put on the pan to slide in the oven as he pulled one out.

Sheena, Gin, Donna, and Nikki were taking platters of pancakes out to kids dressed in motocross coveralls. The older toddlers were mooching pancakes as they circled the tables hunting for a treat. Gallon jugs of milk were being taken from one of the refrigerators to pour into sippy cups for the little guys and plastic glasses for the older kids.

Glenda came to the working side of the counter and began making gravy. She was making a lot because she was using almost two gallons of milk and a very large quantity of flour and corn starch. She was ladling it into big bowls and sending it to the tables as soon as it thickened.

Janet said “I have to get my mom over here,” when we finished. “She would go nuts preparing food for all these people. We just made enough food for what you would think would be for several hundred people. We have less than a fourth of that many, but look at those baskets and bowls. There isn’t going to be anything left. Come on, we need to eat if we’re going to get anything.”

Tiny wanted me to sit with him a few minutes after breakfast and helping with the cleanup. Janet sat with me and listened as Tiny began. “Your airplane has been doing exactly what you intended it to do. It has very regularly been ferrying people down to the Island Paradise. The two men we put on to take your flights have the plane in the air enough that it may be time to consider another aircraft. I have you set up as a separate company, but operating under the CS&S FAA Part 135 air taxi license, that the charter office subcontracts to when we need your aircraft to do something.”

Tiny smiled as he leaned toward me and said, “I think you need to consider leasing a Gulfstream. Having the second pilot on board will be good so that long flights are easier on the pilots. You wouldn’t have to refuel between Canada or California and the island. You can keep your CJ4 for courier flights and shorter charters. It will earn enough to justify keeping it. Janet has her Airline Transport Rating now and with a whole lot of simulator time has been certified to fly the 737, 757, 747, and the Airbus A320 family of aircraft. What I’m saying is she can now use someone with a commercial license to fly right seat in the Gulfstream, and we have another experienced pilot who can be Captain when Janet needs a break.”

“Your Citation will still be making money doing short hauls and courier work. We have several young pilots wanting to get hours, so the courier duty is perfect for them. What better life could there be? Fly a tricked out CJ4 and get paid decent money.”

“There is a G650ER available from a leasing company that can be a great deal. You’ll actually be buying the aircraft as a foreclosure, selling it back to the leasing company, and they will lease it to you. CS&S will co-sign the lease for you the same way we did the Citation.”

“Your company could use Janet as a second owner if she wants to put herself out on a limb with you. You’re going to be busy with our other Chuck for a while from the way he’s talking, so let Janet run your private airline and let CS&S charter keep your aircraft in the air.”

Janet said to me, “I can do this and we can have half a dozen pilots to use for our flights. We’ll be paying them hourly the same as we are paid. The difference is that we’ll be signing checks too.”

Tiny said to the two of us, “Your Chuck didn’t take any money from the company, so he has a lot of capital right now to work with. CS&S will still handle the payroll and bills for you. The accounting guys out here who do that work are almost always here, and Henry and I watch over what they do. Go to their office when you need an answer about cash flow, and one of their people can find the numbers for you.”

Janet was shaking her head as she said, “This isn’t the way I learned how it all worked. Is my business degree totally worthless?”

Tiny told her, “Not in the least. You learned to evaluate dollars and cents situations and you know to look beneath the surface before you give an answer. The two of you are going to be one hell of a team. You guys will be a great group to have working with us if you add those other girls to your team. Now go have some fun. Chuck is going to be busy come Monday, so enjoy your time together while you have some.”

Tiny got up and left with the two of us staring at our empty mugs. I got us more coffee and sat back down. Janet looked at me and said, “I hope you don’t mind that the girls and I invited Sheena to stay with us. Those three girls have a very voracious sexual appetite. They were instantly seducing Sheena who didn’t require any convincing. Donna was hit on by Mercy and Sue one day, and all four of the girls were all of a sudden being ravished by Steve’s five. I’ve had some very nice times with Mercy, Sue, and some of Chuck’s girls. His Fab Five are really wild even with all their kids. That family knows how to find time for play. Like I said, I hope you don’t mind Sheena being a part of our group. It’s going to be a full bed with a bunch of horny women if Dora comes to visit which she said she would when you returned.”

“This is going to get out of hand, isn’t it? I now know how Chuck ended up with so many. Even Steve didn’t start out with so many at the same time. Sal did, but his women chose him and convinced him that they were a good choice. I was so happy to think that you and I were going to be a pair. We almost were able to only be a pair, but the trio walked in and said they were staying, and then Sheena shows up and decides to stay too. I thought you would object, but you didn’t. You just smiled and held your arms out to welcome them in.”

Janet said, “Wait till you see the darling girl I’m teaching instruments to. I think she would be a perfect candidate to be dinner for the two of us. She even flirts a little, asking what I do in the evenings and that type of comment.”

“No, no, no. No women. No more women. You girls may occasionally enjoy some variety, but make sure the one you want to play with is clean. I’m sticking with playing with the other girls and thoroughly making love with you. No more women.”

Janet didn’t say that she agreed or even looked like my answer was the end of the discussion. She just smiled and bumped against me.

I suggested, “How about going out to the airpark and seeing how the CJ is doing. You do know that I haven’t flown anything for six months. Now that’s withdrawal. I kept thinking that someone would fly up to see me in a helicopter or something, but you guys have been busy. Let’s get something to fly for an hour or so. How about a helicopter?”

Janet said, “Can we go see Mom and Dad? I’ll call to see if they’re home. They might be down on Key West this time of year. It’s really beautiful in the early spring, and Dad loves to go lobster diving. He knows where the best unrestricted hunting is.”

Janet had the keys to the Mercedes and told me that she had been using it most of the time to keep it running right. She called her mom before we went out to the airpark and found out that she was home, but her dad was in Europe for some meetings. Her mom said she would love for us to come over and have lunch with her. Janet asked, “Can we bring a friend with us? We might be able to bring two friends if they’re available.” Her mom was obviously in the mood for the more the merrier. Janet went looking for Sheena and found her in our suite with Nikki. I changed into jeans, knit shirt, and boots. Janet did the same, so Sheena followed the dress code. Nikki was already dressed that way.

I asked Nikki, “Should we wait for Donna?”

Nikki said that Donna was tutoring until about three this afternoon. I called the airpark and asked for the little Bell 407 helicopter that had room for up to five passengers in it. I was told that I could use one, but I had to drop a passenger off at St. Pete/Clearwater Airport. I told the charter desk that I was on my way to the airpark right then. They said one would be out of the hangar for me. I thought they only had one or two. Things can change in six months.

Sheena was excited because this would be her first helicopter ride. Nikki had flown with Gin’s brother, and Janet still hadn’t begun learning to fly the rotary wing aircraft.

The passenger was a harried looking man in a suit pulling a reasonably-sized piece of luggage. I picked the logbook up for the beautiful blue bird we were given and went out to begin doing the external inspection. There were a couple of things that were suspect, but not critical yet. The flying weather was perfect, so we wouldn’t be buffeted by heavy winds or beat on by rain. No one had written up what I found, so I was thinking that this could be a Jimmy, Joy, or Hank trick. I even went back over the areas that I thought could use some additional work and decided that they weren’t critical.

I saw Hank and Joy watching me as I went over those points of interest one last time. Loading up everyone was a tug of war. The paying passenger first wanted to ride in the right seat, which was my seat as pilot in command, then the first seat by the door, and then on the most comfortable seat in the middle of the passenger area. I looked at the guy to make sure that I didn’t know him. The man was almost like a testing examiner. I completely shut down when we landed to make sure that the man didn’t have a problem getting out of the helicopter. The guy really freaked me out when he began walking off without his rolling luggage. I caught up with him and gave him his bag. He looked at me and smiled before going into the private aircraft operations building.

I went over the areas I was concerned with earlier and all were within spec, so we spooled up and took off for Janet’s mansion on the beach. I noticed the palms begin to move around when I circled the top of Janet’s folks’ home. No big wind yet, but it could get worse. I promised myself to watch the weather. I didn’t have all my confidence back yet.

I anchored the aircraft to the big anchors on the roof. There’s no sense in watching your helicopter take off on its own and fly into the ground. We all followed Janet down the stairs and into the kitchen where Janet’s mother was standing with her hands on her hips.

Janet introduced her mother as ‘Martha Peterson’, and qualified her mother as one of the best cooks in Florida. Martha grinned at her daughter’s bragging, and directed us to the kitchen counter where lunches were normally served. Martha was like Janet and was not bashful about asking questions. She couldn’t get over how our group contained an Oriental girl and an African American. Janet said, “What’s even more amazing, Mom, is that these two will be sharing Chuck with me when it all settles down to a normal life.”

“What do you mean sharing Chuck? I thought you two were maybe on your way to having that special ceremony that ties a couple together forever.”

“It seems the love of my life is the person four other girls want to consider as theirs to love forever too, Mom. Three of them have been special friends all their lives. Nikki is one of those three. Sheena came to light when she found a way to be Chuck’s hostess on one of his flights to the Island Paradise.”

“You’ll like this, Mom. These four girls are saving themselves until they can all become women at the same time. I suppose that would be the same day or night, but the same general time. Think about it, Mom, these girls have been saving themselves, and they have chosen Chuck.”

Martha was having a difficult time wrapping herself around what Janet was telling her. “You’re always so strange, Janet. Your brothers are worthless, while you have always gone after what you wanted to do with your life. Now you find a man who is compatible with you and you find four other women who also want him. How does a man take care of five women? I suppose your dad could have done that when he was younger, but I seriously doubt he could be of much help now.”

Martha’s hand went to her mouth, and in a meek voice asked, “Are you still enjoying other women? Is that how Chuck will be able to take care of five women?”

Janet gave her Mom a superior look and said, “He can do all of us right now, Mom, but he might need our help when we get older. I know this is really strange, but it’s accepted where we live. Who could believe that I would be okay with sharing my one and only?”

Martha looked at Nikki, and asked, “Are you okay with sharing Chuck? You have two other friends who also have the idea of becoming a woman at the same time as you?”

“Yes, Ma’am, my friends and I have always thought it would be perfect if we were to become women at the same time. We have a precedent as our mothers were all divorced single parents and were looking for one man who they could enjoy together. The man is really a great person who all of us enjoy calling ‘Dad’. So our five mothers have one husband, and they have had babies that are now toddlers. They are very happy and seem to have really prospered. Dad has excelled with many, many patents that have made him very wealthy. You see, we know what it is to share a man and recognize how it can be done. Our moms’ choice was Sal, and we chose Chuck. We’re going to have to watch the twins who are close to becoming adults. They have indicated they want what we want. They want Chuck.”

Janet was grinning, and Sheena was trying to get closer to Nikki to align herself with her. Martha looked at me and asked, “Are you normal? You have all these girlfriends, and you aren’t sleeping with them. Does that mean you don’t sleep with any of them?”

Janet settled that by telling Martha, “The girls are saving themselves for Chuck, but I was not as prim and proper as they are. I know what’s it’s all about and I want all the loving I can get from Chuck. We are very busy with our business, so we don’t have much opportunity to play. Chuck just finished a six month school to become a Deputy U.S. Marshal. He’s supposed to report to begin working with the office in Tampa on Monday morning.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.