Money! - Cover

Money!

Copyright© 2016 by Dual Writer

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a flowing story of how money has an unwanted affect on a man until he decides to become a force for his own protection. The story will find its way to be a part of Florida Friends. There is sex in this story. Some times a lot of sex so you've been warned. It is not a sex story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Someone was sitting on the side of the bed staring at me. I felt a lot more rested, so I opened my eyes and saw Sandra sitting on the bed watching me.

I asked, "Are you okay? What's up that you're here?"

The beauty, who I was so fascinated with, leaned over and kissed me so softly that it made me tingle down to my toes. She did it over and over again, until she finally sat up, and said, "I couldn't understand it when you turned down taking some of the money from the situation. How could you refuse to accept what was rightfully yours? I had to think about what you said, and realized that although you're a soldier, you are not someone who revels in that kind of killing. I'm sorry, Chuck. My family pushed you into doing for us what we couldn't do for ourselves. You realized that it had to be done and quickly took care of it, but none of the family realized how traumatic it could be for the men you gathered. We had checks ready for twenty-five thousand each and gave them out. That amount meant nothing to the family, but it may be something special for those men."

Sandra stood and paced at the side of the bed before saying, "Your values and mine are different. I was jubilant that you crushed those people, but I then realized how many innocents you may have included. There was nothing else to do. It had to be done down to the last man. Everyone is happy that you or your men didn't suffer any casualties, and astounded that you were able to destroy the compound and all the drugs. I used you, Chuck. The family used you. You have influenced me a great deal these last few days, and I want you to know that I want to be closer to you. I've tried to introduce you to my family and to make you a part of it. I hope you will continue to join me as you learn more about what and who we are."

She came back to the bed and looked at me hard, then told me, "My family is not made up of gangsters or members of organized crime. Dad has worked hard to build a legal shipping company. People have assumed that Dad was doing the same as his father and grandfather who both played on the other side of the law. Sure, we might cut a corner here and there, but we play by the rules for the most part. What you and the men did will tell the rest of the cartels that we don't import drugs, and we will not be a part of that business. The best part is that those men now know we will strike back if they push."

I sat up and told Sandra, "I need to use the bathroom. I'm rested, so I'll dress and then we can go out. I'm ready for life again. What day is today, Friday, Saturday, Sunday?"

The woman chuckled, and said, "Saturday evening. Put some casual clothes like jeans and a knit shirt with your sport coat on, and let's go to Nonna's. She knows what you did and will want to reward you. You see, the family all want you to be a part of us."

I could smell coffee, so I got up and went to the kitchen and found Juanita, Izzy, and Connie. There was also a small man with a very friendly smile. Izzy gave me a big smile and a couple of eyebrow waggles, and shifted her eyes to the guy sitting with them.

Juanita poured me a cup of coffee while I stuck my hand out, and said, "I'm Chuck, and you are?"

The smiling man said, "Julio Rodriquez. I'm a butcher at the meat store where Juanita and Isabel shop. I asked Isabel out and we're going to a movie. Isabel said you were the man of the house and you had to approve of me. I hope I meet your standard."

I gently squeezed Julio's hand, and said, "You appear to be just the person for our Izzy. Enjoy each other's company and don't be a stranger. Wait until you find out how good a cook this little girl is. You'll want to be here for meals often."

Izzy was standing next to me, and used an open hand to smack me on the arm. Our tiny lady said, "I'm glad you like my cooking. Juanita has taught me."

I excused myself so that I could get dressed to go with Sandra. She sat with Connie and Juanita as those two encouraged Julio and Izzy to begin their date. I ran through the shower, and dressed as suggested in jeans, a knit shirt, and was surprised to find two sport coats in the closet. The new coat was a tight cord light brown corduroy sport coat with leather elbows. Sure, why not? I went out to the kitchen, and asked, "I'm not sure who bought this for me, but it is perfect for situations like this."

Connie said, "This Meretti interloper babe is the one who brought it to you. She went to the Men's Wearhouse to get it in your size since you just had suits altered there."

I smiled and gave Sandra a one-armed hug.

Taking my hand and moving toward the door, Sandra said, "Come on, I have a driver tonight who can take us to Grandmother's."

I guess the one driver I'm most familiar with works all the time, as he smiled at me as a bodyguard held the door open for Sandra and me. Why do we need a bodyguard if we eliminated the problem?

I'm not going to let it get under my skin tonight since I was mellow after having five hours of sound sleep. We were greeted by a lot of people when we walked into the restaurant. Bonito Meretti quickly got up and hugged me. He said, "You have proven yourself to me and to all my men. They knew they weren't trained to do something like that, and were all holding their breath while you and your men did the job. The way the entire mountain disintegrated was videoed by one of the crew. It will be that couple minutes of the spectacular explosions if there is any one thing that will keep others from trying to use the company to transport illegal merchandise. Your men did an amazing job."

It was almost like a reception line as person after person shook my hand, hugged, kissed me on the cheek, and most of all, each said, "Thank you." It's amazing that these men, who were reputed to be some of the meanest and most vicious in this part of the state, were thanking me for doing what they couldn't.

Grandmother finally made everyone sit so her people could serve us some of her special food. I found it cute that she personally served me a small dish of her delicious calamari and small clams. I was served a wilted spinach salad followed a very large piece of perfectly cooked meat next. A small lobster tail was with the meat that beckoned to be eaten a piece at a time after being soaked in butter. The entire meal was a treat with the family celebrating together. I relented and had some wine, but declined the many offers for other drinks.

I'm sure that everyone in that little restaurant was as stuffed as I was. I leaned over to Sandra, and said, "How about going for a long walk to settle this meal. We're not far from the water, and the coast up near the resorts is usually good sand to walk on."

Sandra smiled at me, and we left with the driver and bodyguard after we had said thank you to everyone for the great meal and gave her Nonna a special hug. We went down by the big hotels, and walked out to the beach through one of their parking lots. There wasn't much of a moon, but it was light enough for us to watch the small birds running back and forth, catching the tiny bugs as the tide came in and went out.

We walked for about an hour before we went back to the car. I suggested to Sandra, "How about we drop you at your place, and your driver take me home."

Sandra asked, "Don't you want to come in for a while?"

I sort of waved toward the front of the car, and said, "We'll be able to enjoy being alone without an audience one day soon. I don't want to do it that way, but I can wait. Do you work out on Sunday? I'm not sure I want to yet."

Sandra said, "I usually go to Mass with the family on Sunday. You can go with us if you want."

"I'm fine for tomorrow. I think I might take a drive down through Homestead to see some friends. One of my high school buddies lives down there now, and I'd like to see him. We'll talk tomorrow sometime. Sleep well."

I watched her and the bodyguard go inside, and then the driver and I went the short distance to my house. It was still early on a Saturday night, so I went in and raided the cookie jar. Juanita and Connie were still up watching Saturday Night Live. I joined them knowing that Juanita was playing the part of the mother by waiting up for Izzy.

I stretched and said that I was going to bed. Connie said, "I'll join you and let you keep me warm tonight. We can watch the rest of this silliness from your bed."

My buxom Aunt Connie snuggled up to me, and said, "Remember that you have to help me take a good shower in the morning. She laid a very hot kiss on me, turned her back to me, and rubbed her nice bottom into my middle. I don't think either of us watched or listened to fifteen minutes of the program before we both fell asleep.

I momentarily woke up when I heard Julio bringing Izzy home. I heard Juanita go to bed and also heard Izzy wanting Julio to sit with her to watch television. There was some rustling and moving around for a minute, then the soft noise of kissing. I went back to sleep smiling.

Morning wasn't busy, but I dressed in my running clothes and went out to stretch my legs for an hour. Juanita was up and had coffee, as well as some of her Cuban pancakes, ready when I returned. Connie came in and joined me and then Izzy floated in and came to me for a sweet lip kiss and hug. She was blushing as she said, "I really like Julio, and I'm sure he really likes me. He's coming to get Juanita and me shortly so we can all go to Church together."

Connie and I went to the bathroom to wash each other's back when we finished eating the delicious breakfast. Connie was very enthusiastic about how I washed her back, and made sure that I probed deep inside her to make her a happy woman. This was something new for me, but Connie showed me exactly the right way to take care of business.

That woman knew how to leave a man with rubber knees.

I dressed in Jeans and T-shirt before going to the garage to go down to Homestead. My Impala wasn't there, but the Mercedes sat on the other end of the garage looking like it was ready to be driven. I wanted to be angry, but knowing Dora's determination, I felt that I should try to accept what she was doing. To be an asshole, I called my gorgeous sister's cell phone knowing that she probably was still asleep. I said, "You are such a beautiful asshole to steal my car and leave this piece of foreign junk in its place," when she answered.

Dora almost giggled, but said, "I'll give you your Impala back, but I want you to drive my gift. Check the glove box and see that you're the registered owner, with the insurance paid up by the company you're using. The whole family actually uses that same company."

"Don't you know that I don't need to be driving a fancy car like that and will attract attention, Dora. It's tough to not stand out with a car like that."

"Who cares, Chuck? I'm rolling in dough and want to share it with you. I know that you have all the trust money, but I want to show you how you could join us at the club and double or triple the money from the trust."

"You're too much, Dora. I'm going to visit Butch Snider down in Homestead. I'm sure you remember him. He was always staring at you and fingering his hardon. That guy had it bad for you."

Dora said, "I remember him. He hung out with Harold and Benny, as well as you. What's he doing down in Homestead?"

"He has a shop that builds race cars and has done well. The man's married to a real fox if you can believe his Facebook page, and already has a couple of rugrats. The other guys and I are all going to his place today and the Impala would have been a better selection to drive."

"Well tough-shit, Brother. Go show off what your sister gave you as a welcome home present. I'm sure all the guys know your sister is one of the owners of the 'Three for Fun' gentlemen's club out on the beach. Too bad you don't have some complimentary meal cards for the guys. Oh! Go into my room and see if there are some in my jewelry box. Make sure you give Butch some extra cash for the babysitter so that his wife can enjoy a fancy steak dinner at the club. They probably won't want to go to the dance club, but that card will handle everything for them all night if they do."

"You're amazing, Dora. Too bad you're my sister or I'd be chasing you all over South Beach."

"What's the matter, Brother dear, don't you know that incest is common down here in the south? I'd love to sample that hunk of a brother I have. You know that I will do that very soon. Now, go get those gift cards and drive my gift to you down to see Butch. I need to go back to bed and rub off. Oh, and your Impala is a nice car."

My sister is a classic. You might as well sit back and let it happen when she wants something to happen. She won't give up until she gets her way.

I found a bunch of couples and individual cards for the clubs and restaurant. I put some of each into my pockets and remembered that I hadn't cleaned the pockets of my BDUs I had worn to eliminate the bad guys.

The pockets were all empty except for the blouse pocket. I pulled the check from BM shipping from my pocket and opened it. The check was for fifty-thousand dollars. It said 'For a job well done' in someone's script on the memo line.

Wow, fifty-thousand fucking dollars. The U.S.A. wouldn't have any enemies if the military paid like this. They would all be eliminated immediately. Maybe I was hasty by giving away the pile of money the men had divided for me. I hope it did go to someone who needed it.

I opened the garage and pulled the Mercedes out. Sandra drove up in her car as I was letting the engine warm up, parked it, and walked to the Mercedes. I rolled the window down, and she said, "Dora called me and told me to hurry over here and go with you to see some of your high school buddies. Can I come along?"

"Sure, climb in, but where's your big, burly bodyguard."

Sandra grinned at me, and said, "Daddy said that I could go with you without a babysitter. He also said you probably need protection from me more than me from you. He's so funny sometimes."

I put the car in gear and the two of us were off. It isn't far down to Homestead, but a lot of Miami people think Homestead is where all the lesser people live. It's not true, as there are a lot of wealthy people down there. Butch had a thriving business building all kinds of race cars. His business flourished as teams used his shop for cars for various divisions and events the track held. Butch had promised me a chance to drive a car on the Homestead track when I came home from the Marines.

Sandra and I had an amiable conversation on the way down. We talked about some of things we liked to do and found out she liked to go shrimp scooping from the channel bridges, but hadn't done it in years. We agreed to get the gear together to repeat some of the fun from our youth. I agreed to go with her on one of her family's sailboats when she said we could go on a small one that she was licensed for, and possibly go to the Dry Tortugas and stay overnight on the boat. She also said she was a licensed pilot and we could fly one of the company's small aircraft to the islands if we wanted. She kept telling me how there was a lot we could do together if I wanted to.

When the GPS brought me to Butch's house I wasn't surprised it was a beautiful place in a very nice neighborhood. I parked on the side of the very wide driveway and went around and opened Sandra's door. She was dressed in some fairly snug shorts and a cute top, obviously without a bra, and sandals. Perfect Florida attire.

We walked around to the back of the house and saw two women in bikinis, one in a maternity outfit, and about a half dozen kids in a nice pool. The guys all saw us at the same time, and hollered at once. Surprisingly, I knew all the girls as they had graduated from school with us. It was like a class reunion. The pregnant Sarah got to be first to give me a hug. She grinned during her welcome, and said, "The loner has shown up after all, and with a good-looking babe. She stuck her hand out to Sandra, and said, "I'm Sarah, Benny's wife. We're adding to the populace as you can see. I needed to catch up with these other two."

June, another good-looking fellow classmate, gave me a hug, and then said to Sandra, "I'm June, Harold's mistress and wife. I should probably shed this bikini so that Chuck doesn't feel out of place. His sister doesn't have an exclusive on naked women."

Harold had made it away from the big grill, and said, "Don't say a word. Never encourage her to get naked and be the group's temptress."

The third girl was almost bashful as she gave me a warm, full-body hug and lip kiss. She said, "I'm so glad you're home from those awful places. We all missed you, Chuck." The woman surprised Sandra and gave her a hug and kissed her the same way before saying, "You lucky woman, you. All us girls wanted to give Chuckie a try, but he was always shy and never asked anyone out. I got lucky and found my wonderful Butch the week we graduated, and I didn't let him go."

Butch hollered, "Bring your babe over here to see if you have trading material."

"Don't be so crude, Butch. We don't even know Sandra yet, and you're already propositioning her." Jean introduced herself and took Sandra to join the other two women watching the kids in the pool.

Benny stuck a bottle of beer in my hands, and asked, "Are you going to join us in holy matrimony? All the jokes about you aren't going to get pussy anymore once you're married are wrong so far. We compare and we're all being very well taken care of."

I sincerely told the guys, "That's really cool, and makes me think that making that final step wouldn't be bad."

Harold said, "Your babe looks like a hot one. Is she as good as she looks?"

"Don't know yet, Harold. We really haven't known each other long." I looked at my buddies who didn't have beer bellies and asked, "You guys all look fit. What are you doing to stay that way?"

Butch grinned, and said, "Fucking."

Benny cleared that up by telling me, "The three of us brag to each other how much we're getting and the girls are confirming our claims as well as bragging on our lovemaking. We do get a lot of exercise doing the dirty, but all three of us go to a gym to work out daily."

Harold said, "I think we go to the same gym, Chuck. Are you the one who is going to give Tai Chi classes? I already signed up for them."

Butch asked, "Are you a new Sensei and give martial arts lessons?"

"No, I'm just going to teach classes on Tai Chi, and hope it helps people relax. If you take the evening class, Harold, start coming in the morning for some free Tai Chi forms to help your day. Those forms are not a class and are free. I do them for me and a lot of others follow."

Benny said, "You may have six of us there if we can get babysitters. The women would love Tai Chi as it is so relaxing. They would come if they knew you were leading. It's so good to have you home again."

Butch asked, "So what are you going to do now that you're a civilian again?"

"I don't know yet. Sis wants me to work with her at her club, but I'm not sure that's for me."

"Oh man, you're being offered an unlimited pussy supply, and you're going to pass it up?" Benny was shaking his head.

Harold asked his buddy, Benny, "Would you give up what you have for an unlimited pussy supply?"

Benny looked at the three of us and said, "Not a chance. I'm one of the luckiest men alive."

Harold said, "See, we have our own benefits, but have to be reminded sometimes."

The two guys looked at Butch to get his take on the subject, and he smiled as he said, "There's no way I'm messing that up with booty like I have and you guys have too,. Chuck was always slow, and I'd almost bet he graduated a cherry boy."

The truth was obvious because I was blushing so hard. Benny exclaimed, "Jesus Christ, the guy most likely to score at least a third of the class wasn't getting any?"

Benny's wife had snuck up behind him and said, "So would you have chased me the way you did if Chuck had nailed me a few times?"

Benny was red-faced for having been caught doing guy talk. He pulled her to him and said, "Who knows? We both got virgins in that ratty old station wagon I had. I'm still amazed that we figured out what part fit into the other."

Benny's golden tongue saved him once again, the same as in our youth. He hugged his luscious wife, and said, "Well, you sure don't get much of a chance to fight me off. You also seem to welcome me as often as we're in the mood."

Sarah finished off her coup by saying, "I'd be crazy to turn down some loving from my lover, my husband, with a schwanz the size of yours." The bulging wife turned and walked back to the women. Score one for Sarah.

Butch dumped an almost full beer over Benny's head and told him, "You may have a golden tongue, but you're going to have to learn to look around before you blow off steam. You're going to get all of us in the soup."

Three of us threw Benny into the pool and he was immediately attacked by all the kids.

Butch asked me, "Want to think about joining me in my shop? You know me and cars. I love to make them all run like clocks and you could be lining up work for me. Think about it, Dude, and think about running around the NASCAR circuit hunting up contacts and work."

"I love you guys, and actually love all your wives. I can't believe you three found happiness with our wet dreams in school. I suppose I did too, and would still be an active duty Marine if I didn't get kicked in the head. I'll think about it, Butch, but I don't know what's right for me yet, whether you mean what to do about work or women."

Butch gave me a one-armed man hug and flipped a chicken wing over. He smiled at me and hollered, "Listen up, this stuff is done and I see the table is full of food. I'm bringing the good stuff, so get your plates ready."

The moms were busy filling plates for the kids before filling their own, while watching to make sure the kids wouldn't make too much of a mess. The three dads helped the moms and made sure they had the meat they wanted.

Sandra moved to my side and said, "I love your friends. These women are about as natural as anyone could want. We need to meet any more you have like this."

I looked at my prize, and told her, "The food will all be gone if you don't get what you want. I know these guys, and they all eat like starving cats and dogs." Sandra just grinned, grabbed a plate, and began filling it.

Eating ribs that are perfectly cooked is always a treat. I ate a pile of ribs and a few wings. Sandra told them, "The man was in a coma from June almost to November. He lost so much weight that he looked like one of those refugees during World War II," when one of the women wanted to know why I wasn't as big as a blimp. "He's been packing it in since and working out to get his strength back. He's getting there but it will be another month or so before he begins to look like his previous self."

How would she know what I looked like before my conflict with the CID?

The afternoon was fun while we all helped clean up the mess we had made around Butch's pool. The parents began putting the kids into shorts and T-shirts to go home when the kids were worn out. I hugged each of my former classmates before getting into the Mercedes and driving away.

My somber mood caught Sandra by surprise. She asked, "Do you think you might have been happier if you had stayed here with your friends? None of those girls said anything about a girl you might have left behind. They all said how hesitant you were around your female classmates."

I told Sandra, "I wanted to be a Marine from the time I was about three or four. Dad taught me how to walk, march, and carry myself like a Marine as I grew up. His buddies would come by and drill me with silly things like the rules for a guard. You know, my dad actually had tears in his eyes when I was sworn in at the local station. He insisted that I be sworn in here instead of waiting until I was in camp. You know, that is the last time I saw my folks alive in person."

Sandra was wiping her eyes while listening to this narrative about that time of my life. I think she realized how my dad had shaped so much of my life, and he wasn't there to help me when I needed an escape from being the Marine I was taught to be.

We went inside at home and chatted with Juanita and Connie. Izzy was somewhere with Julio.

I asked Sandra, "Should I help you get home or are you planning on snuggling tonight?"

"I'm not leaving. Everyone knows that I'm going to stay with you tonight, and that we may be going to the gym in the morning. I say 'may be' because there are some things you and I have to work out before then. Come on, I have my sleep clothes, so let's go to bed."

We went to my bedroom suite where Sandra brushed her teeth and washed her face. I did the same, thinking that we both should probably shower. I had some sleep shorts and T-shirt on when I went into the bedroom. Sandra was lying on the bed, propped up on the headboard. She was completely nude. She said, "You're overdressed even if we don't do anything. I want to feel all of you on all of me. Now get like me and come to bed."

I was almost overwhelmed by this woman's directness. Sandra was laying on me, hugging me, and kissing my neck as soon as I slid into bed and pulled the sheet and spread over us. She whispered, "I know this might bend some rules, but I really wanted to feel you against me. I made up my mind that it was going to be consensual and we were going to enjoy every second if the two of us made love. Hold me and kiss me, Chuck. I know I shouldn't say this, but I'm in love with you. I don't know how to handle this, but I know that my body needs you. Hold me and let me fall asleep in your arms."

That's exactly what we did. It wasn't even ten o'clock and the two of us were sound asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up at quarter to six and looked at the beauty lying next to me. She was there ready to be ravished, but I also knew that she trusted me not to do that. Sandra wrapped herself around me as tried to move from the bed, and whispered, "Hold me one more minute. I need your kisses before the day begins."

We kissed and Sandra jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom when part of me was trying to expand to the point when it was obvious that I was ready for something more. I got up, straightened the bedclothes, and then listened for the flush. I went to the bathroom and unloaded as soon as I heard that and the shower begin.

The shower curtain pulled back when I shook off, and Sandra said, "I'll wash your back if you'll wash mine."

That was an invitation I couldn't refuse. That's what we did. We washed. Sandra said, "We'll need another shower after our workout and the dojo, but it won't be such a big temptation. We did what I wanted, but you could have had my cherry last night if you wanted. I was mentally ready to begin a sexual relationship with you, but you were the gentleman you always are. Let's go to the gym.

We both drove and parked between the two facilities. Our usual running and lifting brought the usual sweat we were used to. Choi asked, "Are you going to do your class today?" when we finished and went next door to the dojo.

"I sure am, and I'll be doing the morning freebies right now. Sandra has to go to work, so she needs to start and get out of here soon."

A couple of people had been waiting for me to show up and formed a line behind me so they could mimic my movements. Benny and the pregnant Sarah stepped into the line. Sarah made me think about various forms that could be beneficial to her, yet still be good for the others. I knew the key would be to slowly do the forms.

I went through an hour's worth of forms, and then turned and bowed to three rows of people who had joined us. Butch and Jean were now next to Benny and Sarah. It made me feel good that my close friends had come to join me in my morning relaxation. Sarah came to me and said, "This was a better workout than my prenatal exercise class. Thank you, Chuck."

Butch and his amazingly beautiful wife both hugged and thanked me for starting their day off so well. I asked about their two kids, and Jean said, "My mom lives with us, and she doesn't have a problem watching them while I'm doing crazy stuff like this. Butch has to go to work, and I have to go home and be a housewife."

I walked Sandra to her car and she said she would call me later. I got into the Mercedes, and looked around to make sure that no one followed Sandra and that no one was paying close attention to me.

My day was going to be an easy one, but I still needed to get it started. I ate a big breakfast with a good piece of meat, along with three scrambled eggs and some potatoes. My weight was within fifteen pounds of what it had been, and the interim clothes I had bought were now becoming snug. I was thankful that I had purchased oversized suits and other dress pants so that I would fit in them as I filled out.

My first order of business was to run up to Hialeah to get my new Glock. I planned on doing some shooting, so I brought the 92fs with me so that I could stay proficient with that gun as well. It felt exactly like the M9, but it had to have a civilian model number. Dad had a little leather carry case that I put the gun in, along with three loaded magazines. I wanted to use up the military ammo so that I could replace it with good current rounds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.