Money! - Cover

Money!

Copyright© 2016 by Dual Writer

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a flowing story of how money has an unwanted affect on a man until he decides to become a force for his own protection. The story will find its way to be a part of Florida Friends. There is sex in this story. Some times a lot of sex so you've been warned. It is not a sex story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

My internal clock was working as I woke up almost exactly at six. I was up, shaved, teeth brushed, and dressed for the gym. I threw my gi over my arm after sipping some microwave coffee, and headed for the garage. I was stretching before beginning on the treadmill a few minutes later. I was still stretching when a voice said, "Hey there, Sailor. Want some company?"

Sandra did her stretching as I began walking. She began with the treadmill too, and we built up to a run and were able to control our breathing so that we could talk. She said, "I'm really enjoying us having fun together. You're almost too good to be real, you know. You need some rough edges, something that will piss me off. You not telling me about the money actually pisses me off, but I can't prove you have the money. You still get a pass on that."

"Let it go, Sandra; I'm going to try to do some work with the dojo and find some other endeavors to invest some time. I don't think I want an 8 to 5 job right now or anything that is heavily structured. I get a nice retirement check, and I don't have a lot of expenses. The interest off my trust would be enough to live off as well. I have to finish my last class, and then put the tassel on the other side of the mortar board. I might go ahead and do my MBA, but that isn't necessary. My grades are good enough for UM, but who wants to go there? Sis did, but that doesn't help in her present job."

Sandra said with enthusiasm, "Hey, I graduated from 'UM'. Note I didn't say 'U of M'. I said 'UM'. Only those who have actually gone there are entitled to say they went to 'UM'."

I was breaking up laughing which disturbed my ability to run. I punched the speed down and began walking to slow down. I figured on doing my lifting since I had run for over a half hour.

Sandra slowed, walked, and got off her treadmill. She said, "You're bad. You insult my alma mater and then laugh at me for defending it. I'll get your sister and we'll pummel you with pillows or nearly drown you in the pool. Look at all the schools and tell me of any one of them that have more '10s' than Miami. Even the California schools can't hold a candle to 'UM'."

I led Sandra to the weights and began getting the weights together for my reps. She did the same and continued with her diatribe. "You might be exempt from having to show respect since you didn't go to a big time campus, but you live in a state with some major schools. Just think, UF, FSU, UCF, USF, and on and on. But 'UM' turns out students who have touched all our lives."

It was easy to tell Sandra, "You know, Sweet Thing, you should make a commercial for Miami to build their attendance. You make me want to go there ... almost."

"You asshole; you really know how to push my buttons, don't you?"

"Sorry, Sweet Cheeks, and I'll bet they are 'sweet cheeks'. I can't help but give you some grief after you harping on me to give up some money I don't have."

"Harumph!"

I was finishing and stood up after putting my weights back on the rack. Sandra followed me, and asked, "I saw you brought your gi. Are you going to do forms or something else?"

"Forms would be good this morning and I'll leave the gi. Come on, let's go next door."

Choi wasn't in this morning, but one of his instructors was. I told him that I was planning on doing some forms and those who wanted to could join. I wasn't going to use music, but I was going to do slow forms so those who might have some joint soreness could help stretch the pain out. The instructor said, "My class is finished, so I'll join you. I need some of those forms to help me get over a few bad bumps from sparring."

I did forms for an hour, and then stood up to bow to the group and shake my arms out. The instructor was telling those who were there that there would be classes Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and every other Saturday to learn more forms they could use on their own as I walked to the door with Sandra.

I walked the now sweaty beauty to her car while trying to identify where her bodyguard was. He had preceded us out of the dojo, and was at his car in the next aisle. Sandra said, "I love the way you look at your surroundings to make sure I'm okay. I need to go to work today, but I wish I could stay home and play with you. I have some family responsibilities tonight, so I won't be available to torment. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

I went home and showered before stuffing myself with a huge breakfast Izzy fixed for me. She kissed me on the cheek and told me, "Connie gave me some cream that makes me feel all better. Want to try to stretch me out of shape again tonight?"

I was almost laughing at the tiny dynamo's enthusiasm. "Are you still safe? Do I need Trojans?"

Izzy said, "I don't know if Trojans will help, but I'm about to become bloody. Use me now, Sweetheart, and let me learn all I can while I can."

Juanita said, "She sounds like me when I was talking to your father at that age. That man constantly loved up your mom, Connie, and me. None of us had to worry about getting our fair share, because he could love us all into submission."

I was shaking my head as I listened. "I didn't know my folks were so hedonistic. It makes me happy to know you and my dad made love often. You guys must have had a lot of fun."

A couple of men came in a little Ford Transit with Geek Squad written all over it. The two men ran wire through the overhead for the huge TV for the family room. They also ran wire for a small fold down TV that you could see from the little alcove dinette and the kitchen. The big TV could be seen from almost anywhere in the large kitchen and family room area. I'm not sure how they did it, but there was some kind of central pickup so you could change channels for either of the TVs.

The new iMac, along with the UPS, was installed at Juanita's kitchen desk. They did a good job mounting the oversized monitor on the wall so that it all looked natural. When the men were gone, we had a great late lunch that included some roast pork, yellow rice, and juicy black beans. The girls were working on preparing some kind of fish for supper.

Connie came from her hibernation about two, and was very loving. She whispered in my ear, "I'm bleeding like a stuck hog, so I'm going to be around for a couple of days. Could you wash my back to help me out? You already know I'm one of the horniest floozies in Miami. I can't stand to go a day without some loving."

Dora called and said, "I'm on my way over for some good food. I might need a shower there as my aunt is visiting. You, Brother, are the designated hitter while I'm broke. I need some loving bad."

WTF, who was the designated hitter before I came home?

It was Juanita who helped. "Connie and Dora have been crazy about being over here hoping to get you alone since you've been home. Go ahead and love them both. You're young and full of that stuff. Save some for Izzy. I wish I was younger so that I could have some too."

Now that will make you blush. Juanita told me, "I was always a very warm-blooded woman, and really loved being your mother's and father's lover, and we truly were lovers. They took care of me then and provided for me if they weren't here. What better lover could I have had? I was lost for a long time when they died, but Connie and Dora brought me back, and now you're here. I love the idea that the family is together again, although it's without your folks."

I hugged the woman who hugged me as hard. I know we both shed some tears, but it was for those lost.

I needed to pick my suits up from the Men's Wearhouse, so I told everyone that I would be back in about an hour. I drove to the store and tried on the pants and coat again. I bought a couple more white shirts and some nice ties. I should be fixed for a while.

I saw the guy in the Camry as I was getting ready to leave for the parking lot, but another guy was getting into his car, watching me and the man in the Camry. This wasn't good. I called Sandra's cell number. She answered and said this wasn't a good time and she would call me back. I yelled at her, "Give me the number for the man who is watching me. There's a problem."

There was a pause, and then she gave me the number. I told her, "Call him to expect my call." The answer I received was, "Okay."

I waited a few minutes before I called. I said, "This is Chuck Miller, the guy you're watching," when there was a grunt on the other end. "I want you to slowly turn in your seat and look to the back of the lot for a white Honda Accord. Do you see it?"

Another grunt. I told the guy, "You sure are vocal, aren't you? That man was paying a lot of attention to what I was doing and he jumped into his car when I came out of the store. I don't know how you handle this, but I'm on my way home. Watch this guy, tell me if you need to get backup here, and I'll go back into the store. I could go over to the sporting goods store to get something, but I want to know who's watching me. I figured you out, but that's reasonable considering who Sandra is."

The man said, "Go to the sporting goods store and spend some time. It'll take twenty to thirty to get someone here. We could take him if you were packing, but you're not, so let me get help."

I told him, "You have my cell number, so call me when your backup is here."

I moved my car to the main mall and parked at the end where the sporting goods store was. The Camry moved with me, and I watched the Honda drive around and position himself a short distance from the Camry. I worried about that, but Sandra's guy was experienced and knew he was being watched.

The store was good because it had a lot of windows. I could look at clothes on racks and check outside at the same time. The guy from the Accord got out of his car and looked around before coming toward the store. I went to the shotgun and rifle counter, and told the clerk that I wanted an inexpensive shotgun to get rid of some big rodents. He showed me a Mossberg 500 with a plastic stock and twenty-six inch barrel then told me the gun would hold a total of six - two and three quarter inch long rounds or five three inch. This was probably a good deal as the salesman pointed to a sign that proclaimed twenty percent off on Mossbergs. I bought a box of ten double 'O' magnum shells in three inch, and another box of 00 magnum shells in two and three quarter. I made sure all the obstructions to fire the gun were removed and ready to load while the clerk was messing with the gun and writing the serial number down. I pulled five of the three inch 00 magnum rounds from the box and slid them into my pocket.

I bought a couple more pairs of workout shorts and some sports team T-shirts, and put it all on the debit card. The Honda guy had come in the store, but didn't stay and was in the mall hallway. He hadn't seen what I had bought so far. My phone rang, so I answered to hear, "My guy is in place. Be careful coming out, that guy followed you in."

"Yep, he did and is in the mall hallway."

I sort of paused at the doorway area and used a rack of hunting clothes to hide me as I slid four rounds into the gun, cycled a round to the chamber, and put the fifth round in. I moved toward the door thinking that the guy would precede me to get to his car. He worried me that he didn't. I walked from the sporting goods store toward the outside door, noting the guy following me in the windows of the other shops. He was getting closer to me as I reached the doors and I saw him reach into his jacket. I spun around, put the end of the shotgun barrel to his neck, and said, "Move that hand the wrong way and you don't have a head. Now very slowly put your hands straight up in the air. Keep them moving all the way straight. I pulled a Glock from the guy's shoulder holster and said, "We are going to walk out of here and go to your car. Don't do anything stupid. This cheap shotgun is loaded with three inch 00 magnum buckshot. It's one of those 'can't miss' situations."

I used my phone to call my follower, and said, "Make sure you look around to be sure this guy doesn't have backup. I don't know who he is yet."

I received the grunt.

We walked to the white Honda where I noticed that the doors were not locked. That means they were unlocked to quickly get in, or unlocked because he had backup. My guy got out of his Camry and came over to frisk the guy to try and find out who he was. I watched all around us while we were doing this, still holding the barrel of the shotgun beneath his chin. This man was some kind of pro as he had a Glock 26 ankle backup.

My watcher said he didn't know the guy, and hadn't heard of him before. He said, "The guy only has a driver's license and a credit card. No concealed carry permit. How about I cuff him and take him in? He might decide to talk. It looked like he was going to take you in the mall hallway and bring you out to the car. He knew where I was, so he might have been going to do you right there. That would be nuts, though, because of all the people. You actually made it out of there with that shotgun under his chin without anyone seeing you."

I asked my guy, "Can you call to get your backup to come get this guy? Let's cuff him and stuff him in the back seat. Gag him with his cheap tie if he makes any noise."

The man was cuffed and made to lay face down in the back seat. I went through the glove box and discovered the Honda was a rental. I used some Clorox sanitary wipes to clean my fingerprints off everything I touched. I checked the trunk to find it empty. A black Chevy Suburban with two men in it pulled up. They asked if we had cleaned the car up at which the guy watching me nodded. I pointed to the Glock in my waistband, and my tail guy gave them the Glock 26. Both were clean.

The driver of the Suburban said, "Leave the keys in the ignition and get out of here. You know they have cameras everywhere."

I told them that we should be fine because everything so far has been defensive.

I went to my car and was going to unload the shotgun. I had second thoughts and kept it loaded. I looked around to make sure there weren't any cars with people in them. I backed out and headed for home. I even pulled into Steak and Shake to get an order of onion rings and a vanilla shake. The only person I noticed following was my tail.

I was just about home when my phone rang. Sandra asked, "Can I come to your place to visit a while?"

"Sure, your driver knows where it is. I have a heated pool if you want to swim."

"That's okay; I need to talk to you for a few minutes. I have some other stuff to do, but this is important. I'll be there in fifteen."

I realized how important this must be because it was still mid-afternoon of a business day. I pulled into the garage and shut the door. There was a black Mercedes in the third slot. Sis must be here and she didn't want to give up on giving me a car.

I took my clothes into the bedroom before I walked into the kitchen/family room area. Four people were watching the big TV at the end of the family room. I heard the newsperson say that Bonito Meretti had been targeted by some South American cartel because he wouldn't transport drugs. He was okay, but shook up, as would be expected. This was definitely not the time to become involved with the Meretti family.

Everyone jumped when the doorbell rang. I said, "That's Sandra; she's come to talk to me."

The only person who would recognize who Sandra was would be Dora, who put her hands on Juanita and Izzy. Connie figured it out, but not that it was the woman I had been with the night before.

A huge man was behind Sandra, who came in with her man when I answered the door. I told him, "Have a seat with the ladies of the house while Sandra and I go out back. We're safe there."

He went with us anyway and went out to look around. No one could see in and you couldn't see out in the porch alcove where the hot tub was. I told the man to have one of the women bring us some iced tea and watched him leave.

Sandra came into my arms and tightly hugged me. "I'm so sorry, Chuck. This is terrible. Daddy told me to tell you that he will make it up to you, but he wants you to help us if you can. Our people are courageous, but aren't skilled fighters. Our men know how to do what's necessary, but not how to search and destroy. What can we do, Chuck?"

I sat there thinking, and then said, "What we need is some recently discharged servicemen with experience. They will have to agree to be mercenaries, and most of them probably already want some kind of activity. Let me begin. You get multiple types of transportation ready, and find all the information about this group that you can. The guys I'll find will be the kind who won't leave any loose ends. Get in touch with an armorer if you have someone who is, and let me know how to contact him."

"This is going to require some capital needed for equipment, so be ready." I took a breath, and then asked, "Was this silliness today part of that?"

"We don't know yet, Chuck. We have this guy down tight, but he's not talking. He may not ever talk again if he doesn't come clean. I don't think he believes us yet."

"Should we just get the fuck out of Dodge and go somewhere where no one knows us, Sandra? I have money, you have money. Should we abandon this place?"

She looked at me and said, "That might be nice for us, but we would be leaving a lot of people in a lurch. You will be the family's hero forever if you can put this together for us and bring it off."

Izzy came out with glasses of iced tea, kissed me on the cheek, and left. Sandra chuckled and said, "I think that tiny person was marking her territory. You're amazing, Chuck."

"So amazing that you keep running toward my bed, Sandra?"

The beauty said, "You heard Nonna last night. 'Priest before babies'."

"Get me the information and I'll work on getting people. Let's get this done as fast as possible while they think they have us off balance. Go, do what I told you. We can do it here, the gym, or the dojo if we need to talk. Make sure your men are all backed up."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.