Help, My Fiancée's a Nymphomaniac! - Cover

Help, My Fiancée's a Nymphomaniac!

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ben Markowitz already seemed to have it made, with a sassy, kinky Bosnian girlfriend and the likely prospect of swinging soon. That was when his Welsh friend texted him, desperate for help, as he couldn't satisfy his fiery Latin lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“So, boys and girls, we have several hours to kill until we meet up with Vijay and Avani for, well, you know what,” I observed as I fondled Tamara and Gracie, and we walked out together, just the five of us, from the Pancake Palace.

“That’s true, friend, So, whatever shall we do?” Jasper grinned at Connie.

“The mall, pretty please?” Gracie suggested, pouting at me with really sweet, adorable eyes and those wonderful lips of hers.

“I like her idea. Very much so,” Tamara threw her support to Gracie, making me laugh at their conspiratorial behavior, especially once Connie nodded in agreement.

“Oh, okay! I’m game!” Jasper gave in pretty fast.

“Well, it seems that I’m outvoted, but that’s okay. Actually, I had no firm plans, but the mall works. No doubt, the ladies want to shop and perhaps we can watch a movie, a matinee, together. In the meantime, I can think of a few shops that I’d like to hit, like that nice knife shop or the record store, or Murphy’s Books,” I admitted, winking at the girls.

“Okay, but I reserve the right to pull you into a bathroom at any point and practically rape you,” Gracie warned me in advance, “I’ve seriously missed your cock inside me, papi.”

“Great idea. Jasper, papi, beware!” Connie teased Jasper, though she might well have been in earnest.

“Don’t forget the lady action, too, though I’m game for helping either of you get it on with either man, even if the sentimental favorite is my sweet Master, Ben, here,” Tamara licked her lips and made it abundantly clear that she would love to eat some serious pussy.

“You wouldn’t ... you totally would, wouldn’t you?” Gracie pretended to be shocked at the idea that Tamara would go down in the mall ... but hadn’t she just declared her own intentions to fuck me in a stall?

“Prepare to be eaten,” Tamara winked at her, making her giggle and blush as much as she could, “Of course, you could pay me back, if you can handle a bit of blood.”

“It’s not bad. It’s just a little salty,” Jasper admitted.

“Maybe a bit coppery, too,” I grinned, revealing that I had finally earned my red wings.

“You didn’t! ... You did! Oh, my God! You ate Tamara out during her period, you, who got squeamish about fucking her during that time? Wow, what a fucking around and very hot! I don’t know what it is about the idea that a man would eat you during the monthly curse, but it’s sexy as hell!” Connie confessed to all of us.

“Well, bro, I guess that we’re all out of excuses and will have to prepare for that time of the month to be no different from any other,” I picked on Jasper.

“Works for me. I just don’t have a problem with it myself,” my friend confessed, bringing a smile to the ladies’ faces.

“Don’t worry, guys. You make a regular thing of that, and trust me, we ladies will remember it. Remember it and show our appreciation in ... so fucking many ways, if you catch my drift. You’re with me on this, right, girls?” Tamara turned to Connie and Gracie for moral support.

“Are you kidding? It’s all that I can do right now not to fucking go back to the motel room with you guys and celebrate with the greatest orgy of all time yet. If you men did this, I think that we’d have to make living legends of you two. The two best boyfriends who EVER lived! By the way, think that we should try to have all have some kind of relationship with each other, with some definition and such, right? I mean, I want to be Ben’s girlfriend, just as Tamara should be his wife. I also want to be Tamara’s girlfriend, since we’ve been lovers for a bit, too. But I also want some kind of relationship with Connie and Jasper, at the risk of sounding greedy,” Gracie replied with ideas of her own as we reached the mall, on foot no less, it was that close!

“I quite agree. I’m Ben’s fiancee, but also his slave. What are your thoughts on that? Do you want anything ... kinky like that, or are you more vanilla?” Tamara asked Gracie upfront.

“I actually heard this term once. Switch, I think that they called it. I kinda want to explore that, because it sounds like me. From what I heard, it’s where one can be either dominant or submissive, depending on one’s mood or emotions. So, how about I submit to Ben and you, but I dominate ... Jasper? I don’t know how Connie feels, though. What are your thoughts on that, Connie? Would you be okay with that? Would you rather dominate Jasper yourself or share domination over him? Jasper just seems like a natural submissive and that’s sexy enough in its own way, at least to me. It’s certainly got potential for a way to release that side of me,” Gracie proposed as Jasper and I opened the door for the ladies.

“Actually, could you dominate both of us? That’s the best solution, I think. I don’t know, how do you feel about that, Tamara, Jasper ... and most of all, you, Ben?” Connie asked us now.

“I like it myself. I would love to submit to Gracie. She could be our mistress, yours and mine, Connie. Connie is only somewhat more dominant than me, and only by degrees, I think. She’s a natural sub, too. We could submit together, though Connie will still need Ben as a paramour or lover or whatever you want to call him. Not sure about him dominating her, what with two subs or slaves already on hand, but I suppose that he could do so indirectly through Gracie. And I would want to keep fucking Tamara now and then, too, if that’s possible,” Jasper answered for himself.

“Well, the sexual relationships might be different in various ways, but, yes, I think that we guys should absolutely share all three women in terms of the physical intimacy. Connie’s still a nymphomaniac, after all, and she’ll still need the extra dick. I can’t be everywhere and Jasper can be a real help with the ladies there. This whole thing started, after all, partly with the idea of filling in gaps. And are we all still going to fuck Avani? Well, and you ladies share Vijay as well. That was the plan the last time that I checked,” I reminded them as we walked into the store and the ladies started eyeing sunglasses.

“Naturally. Yeah, I think that should be understood, whatever else happens, that we ladies share both men, three if you count Vijay. Just in different ways, that’s all. I can be a part-time submissive to Ben as well as to Tamara and Gracie. Jasper can be a part-time submissive to Tamara and Gracie, of course, and sometimes even to me, if that’s okay with all of you. I love my Jasper, how tough he is, and yet how submissive he is, too. How much he dotes on women and does pretty much whatever we ask of him, no questions asked ... most of the time,” Connie encouraged us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.