Kinky Katelyn
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by Talon

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The motorcycle accident was supposed to have ruined my life. Katelyn was my nurse and then became so much more. Katelyn gave me a reason to live. perhaps not what they teach in nursing school, but it sure worked for me.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema  

I helped Katelyn into the bathroom and then I held her as she settled herself onto the toilet. Just as I was to reach around behind her and release the air in the balloons holding the nozzle in place, and then slip it from her bottom, I remembered something else I'd read on line. I asked her to wait just a second, and as she sat on the toilet looking up at me, I saw the puzzled look on her face as she wondered what I was going to do.

I kissed her lips and then turned the two valves releasing the air from the two nozzle bulbs, hoping it would stay inside of her for just another moment longer. I was determined to make the experience for her as unforgettable as possible. I moved one hand behind her, slowly gliding my hand down her back until I could grasp the nozzle in my gloved hand. At the same time, I asked her to spread her legs a little. When there was enough room, I slipped my other hand down past her tummy until one of my fingers was touching her clitoris. I started to softly rub my finger across her hard little button, telling her how much I loved her, and repeatedly kissed her cheek.

She was holding my arm with both of her hands, and I could feel her hands start to tighten on my arm just as her climax was beginning. My fingers on her clitoris moved faster and I told her to climax. Just as her body was wracked with her climax, I pulled the nozzle from her bottom. Her climax was explosive and her screams hurt my ears. Her body jumped and shook from the substantial climax, and she squeezed my arm so tightly there were little white marks from her grip. I knew she hadn't wanted to release any of the water inside of her bottom, but her climax made some squirt out and she looked up me embarrassed.

I kissed her forehead and tossed the nozzle into the shower. I asked her if she was going to be alright and I noticed there were tears in her eyes again. From the look on her face I could see her adoration. She nodded her head, showing me she was going to be oaky and I left her in peace.

I returned to the room and started to clean up; stripping the bed and putting the bedding and towels into the washing machine. I re-made the bed and then lay down. I was amazed how tired I was; both physically and mentally. I didn't realize I'd fallen asleep until Katelyn curled up next to me. I slipped my arms around her and kissed her lips. "Everything okay?" I asked.

"O darling, okay really doesn't cover how I feel. You have no idea how many times I have fantasized about what we just did," She kissed my lips and continued, "And I have to tell you; never in any of my fantasies was it that fantastic. I can not believe how special you were; how amazing you made the experience." Another kiss, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you."

I chuckled and squeezed her against my body. "Is this a good time to ask you if you would consider living with me full time? I mean you're here most of the time anyway, so how about giving up your apartment and come live with me?"

"Are you serious?" Katelyn pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"I have never been more serious in my life."

"I have a question," she asked and I nodded my head, "Are you willing to let me do to you what you just did to me? Again?" She asked mischievously.

"Do I have to say yes in order to get you to move in?" I shot back.

Her chuckle was soft and really sexy. Her voice was velvety as she replied, "No, you know better than that. Besides, I thought you enjoyed what I did to you."

"I did darling. I never thought in my wildest dreams I would find something like that enjoyable. I can't remember being so turned on in my life; actually both times, giving and receiving. I was just pulling your chain anyway. I would agree to anything if you promise to live with me."

She paused a moment and then with her cute grin, asked me, "Would you consider having your sister over for dinner?"

"What?" I blurted out; totally puzzled. I thought her question really came out of the blue.

"You heard me. I want to have your sister over for dinner."

"Why?" I was still puzzled.

"Well, I also have a sister and I think she would really enjoy meeting Susan."

I asked, "Is your sister a lesbian?" Now I was curious.

"I guess you could say she's BI. I know she's been with women before, but I think given the choice, she prefers men. However, I also know her last boyfriend was a real ass-hole and he really hurt her a lot. She is feeling very lonely right now and very vulnerable." Katelyn blushed a little as she continued, "I'm not sure, but I think she is built like me ... down there," Katelyn pointed at her pussy, "if you know what I mean; her lips are big like mine. And one time she complained how large her clit was." I nodded my head.

"I really like your sister and I think in ways she's a lot like you. I think my sister would be very happy meeting your sister. I don't know if there would be anything sexual between then, but she would have a friend she can share things with. Most of all, I think my sister needs a caring person in her life right now, and I don't think it really matters one way or the other if it's male or female."

I laughed out loud as I asked, "So, are you going to open a kinky 'on line dating' service now or something?" I could feel the smirk still on my face.

Katelyn laughed as she punched me on my chest, and then leaned over and kissed the place where she'd hit me. After the kiss, she lifted her head and looked across my chest. She leaned over and took one of my nipples into her mouth and started to suck. It was like my nipple was connected to my dick. I immediately got hard and as she suckled on the nipple. When she saw I was getting firm, Katelyn also started to move her hand up and down my cock. By the time she looked up at me I was hard again; I could see the familiar look she gets when she wants me to make love to her. "Please fuck me." She whispered.

I started to move to get on top of her and she pushed me back down on the bed. "No, I want you to fuck my ass."

"Really?"

"Yes, I've never let a man fuck me there and I want it to be you." Katelyn turned her back to me and I reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube. After I had placed some on my hard-on, I lay on my side behind her. I slipped a finger into her bottom and hearing her deep moan made me chuckle. One of the really endearing things I had discovered about Katelyn was how verbal she was when I played with her. Her noises made it so much more enjoyable for me.

I softly slipped a second finger into her bottom and felt as she pushed back impaling my fingers even deeper into her bottom. After I removed my fingers I started to move my penis a few times between her cheeks and when I felt it resting against her star, I pushed gently forward. It slipped past her anal ring with ease and I heard her whimper after the head was inside of her. I continued to slowly push until my cock was totally inside of her rectum. Katelyn wiggled her bottom against my tummy to signal it felt good for her. For a long time I just laid there rubbing her back with my cock deeply embedded inside of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.