Kinky Katelyn
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Talon

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The motorcycle accident was supposed to have ruined my life. Katelyn was my nurse and then became so much more. Katelyn gave me a reason to live. perhaps not what they teach in nursing school, but it sure worked for me.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema  

My leg and my hand healed slowly and I kept walking around the neighborhood every day. I had worked myself up to just over 3 miles a day and I noticed I was losing the spare tire I had grown while I was down, and the weight loss pleased me to no end. I was getting tired of wearing sweatpants with an expandable waistband. The first day I put on actual pants I made a big deal out of showing Katelyn my weight loss. God bless her, she also made a big deal out of it and that night during sex she told me she felt since I was losing my tummy, my cock seemed to reach into her deeper. She said she really liked the fullness of the feeling. I was elated.

The insurance check for my bike had been deposited in my checking account and I was starting to feel it was time to move on. I have to be honest here, I wondered if I would be able to put my fears at rest. Would I still want to ride again; or at least ride with the gusto I once had. I will always wonder if I would have gone shopping on my own for a new bike had Katelyn not stepped in. One day we went for a ride in her car and I was both surprised and pleased when she pulled into the parking lot of the nearest Harley Davidson dealership. "What's this?" I asked

"Gee babe, I think it is called a motorcycle dealership." Katelyn told me with a smirk on her face.

"I know that smart ass. Why are we here?"

She looked at me with a serious look. "I think it's time for you to see if you still are interested in riding."

"Really?" I asked her with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes! And you owe me a ride." I chuckled. "And I'll be the first to admit I don't know a lot about motorcycles; but, I believe if you don't have one, it's a bitch to try and give me a ride. True?"

"You have a point." We both laughed.

As I stepped through the front door of the dealership I was greeted by the sexiest, gorgeous, most desirable bike I'd ever laid eyes on. The world stopped! I just stood there staring and I may even have had some drool running off my chin. I know I could hear Katelyn's voice somewhere back in the dark recesses of my brain saying my name, but I was damned if I could answer her. All I was seeing was THE BIKE!

A salesman came up and introduced himself as 'Jughead'. "Like the bike?" He asked. Looking at the man, you knew Jughead was obviously a heavy duty biker. With a barrel chest and a hefty tummy hiding his belt buckle, tats running up and down both arms, an earring in his left ear, a scruffy, narley beard and a long chain connecting his wallet to a belt loop on his Levis, Jughead could have fit in with any gang. His smile was infectious and I had to laugh at his question.

"Are you serious?" I responded. "Like the bike? Dude, I'm in love with that bike. The color combo is just awesome."

"Let me tell you a bit about the bike." Jughead said, and for the next few minutes he proceeded to tell us all of the reasons this was such a very special limited edition bike. It is one of only 1,000 bikes being made to commemorate HD. It had bells and whistles I'd never considered having on a bike. It had a six speed transmission and cruise control. It was painted two colors that would only be done on the 1,000 special edition bikes and each bike was numbered. This bike had 458 out of 1000 stamped onto the side of the gas tank. The radio, with a 5 CD player, would play louder the faster you went to compensate for the wind noise. There was a lot more to the bike, but my brain had shut down half way thorough Jughead's spiel from overload. I was in fucking lust! Through the haze I heard him ask, "Would you like to take it for a spin?" No words came out, just my head bobbing up and down.

Katelyn gently took me by the hand and pulled me aside. "Darling, please don't take this the wrong way; but do you think you can handle the bike right now?" I wasn't offended because she really did have a good question.

I turned back to the salesman. "Jughead, no man likes to show any weakness, but I need to be honest with you. A few months ago a drunk ran a red light, totaled my bike and I've been in rehabilitation ever since. I think I'm physically strong enough to ride, but truthfully I don't know if my head is ready. I do not want to take this puppy out and have a problem, if you catch my drift? Any ideas?"

Jughead was one very sharp 'ol salesperson. He smiled at me and asked, "How long ya been ridin'?"

"Since I was 14 over on the islands," I told him.

"Tell ya what I'm a gonna do here. It takes a real man to own up to any problem like you just did. I got an old used Road King for sale in the back room – nice shape mind you – but a little old and a little tired.

"As far as weight goes, they are about the same as the bike you are looking at. Let's do this, let's get a bucket on you and how about you try the old King out in the parking lot; ride it around some and see how it works for ya. It has bars around the motor and if you dump it, no harm done. Then, if you think you feel up to it, take the King out on the street. Ride the King until you feel comfortable and if that doesn't happen, just the three of us will ever know. You've been riding long enough to know if the skills are still there. If you feel everything goes well, then take the new bike out for a spin." He waited for me to think this over and once more he reassured me, "If you don't like the feeling of riding anymore, just you, me and the bike will know the difference and you walk away. Cool?"

I thought it sounded more than fair and I looked over at Katelyn. She nodded her head. "Let's do it." I told Jughead. We found a brain bucket that fit and I slipped it over my head. It took a bit of effort to get my leg over the seat but finally I was sitting on a motorcycle seat for the first time in a long, long time.

Oh My God ... it felt wonderful; not as good as sex mind you, but damn close. "Fire 'er up." Jughead told me.

"Just a moment," I told him. I felt a little like when I first got out of the hospital, and I asked Katelyn to let me sit in the rain for a few minutes. I just wanted to enjoy the experience; I wanted to savor the moment. I wanted to feel the bike between my legs; it felt amazing. Jughead must be a rider from way back because I could see he totally understood what was happening.

Finally, I turned the lock to 'start' and touched the starter button. The motor caught and I felt the vibrations between my legs. It felt so good. It didn't produce a hard on, but it was damn close. I pushed the shift lever down into first and slowly let off the clutch.

What happen next I can only compare to is swimming. If you know how to swim, and was pushed into the water, something just kicks in and you start to swim. I believe the correct term is "muscle memory". Somehow knowledge is embedded in your DNA where you don't think about it, you just react. I found the same thing happening riding the bike. I don't know why or how, but in that instant when the bike started to move forward, all my years of riding came flooding back; my muscle memory of hours and hours riding returned. The necessary balance was there, the hands and feet working together in coordination were happening and my first thought was, "Oh baby -- Daddy's home!"

The parking lot ride was sweet and short. I dodged between a couple of signs and swerved around some parking curbs. In just a few minutes I brought the bike back and told Jughead I felt I was ready for the "Big Boy". He wheeled it off the showroom and out to the parking lot. The sun gleaming off the paint made it look even better than it had back on the showroom; if possible. Once more I swung my leg over a saddle and settled down. This seat fit my butt perfectly.

I won't bore you with the ride except to tell you it went off without a hitch. I found perhaps I was a bit more cautious when I came to stop lights and signs than in the past, but all in all, the ride was perfect. I was hooked on the bike. When I returned, I noticed another salesman with a customer had started to walk towards the bike. Lucky for me, Jughead was standing next to where I had stopped. "I'll take the bike." I told Jughead.

The other salesman seems a bit pissed as he informed me, "This bike just got here yesterday afternoon and I called this gentleman last night to come and ride it. He has been waiting for one to come in."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.