Kinky Katelyn - Cover

Kinky Katelyn

Copyright© 2016 by Talon

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The motorcycle accident was supposed to have ruined my life. Katelyn was my nurse and then became so much more. Katelyn gave me a reason to live. perhaps not what they teach in nursing school, but it sure worked for me.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema  

The more I thought over the whole idea of an enema, the more I wanted to tell her, "No! Absolutely no way! Just give me the damn pill and be done with it."

However, two things were making me think twice about blowing her off. Up to our last talk, Katelyn had never been guarded with me when it came to sexual matters. I felt she had opened up to me even more as she shared such an intimate part of her sexuality. I felt to be fair, I needed to be more open minded for her. I could see it had been difficult for her to share her peccadillo with me, and there was no doubt it had been very challenging for her to share all of the intimate details regarding her masturbation fantasies. I felt if she had tried that hard to help me understand why she enjoyed what she did in her private moments, I owed her an open mind in return. The second thing was she was correct about the amount of medication I had been taking over the past few weeks. Regardless of everything, I was not jumping for joy at the idea of an enema for any reason.

I had observed from Katelyn's words and actions she was becoming very aroused by the idea of giving me an enema, and she seemed to be really adamant about cutting back on medications. I felt I understood her reasoning on the meds, more or less. However, it did not make me want an enema anymore; but I knew she had my best interests, health wise in mind.

In addition to all of the various thoughts going through my head, one of the really endearing things I've found out about Katelyn is just how delightfully kinky she could be. In my entire life, I'd never had a lover who was so open, so unashamed in satisfying her desires and making sure her lovers were well attended to. I've never known a woman who would have openly masturbated in front of me and then let me lick her finger; even if it was for medicinal purposes; so she claimed.

I decided helping me with my problem was something I wanted her to do; actually, to be honest, I really was doing it not so much for me but rather to please her. Reluctantly I nodded my head in agreement. I'll admit I wasn't really crazy about the idea, but as soon as I acquiesced, she quickly moved her body around and gave me a kiss that curled my toes. "I promise you, I will make it the most sensual experience you've ever had." I didn't want to tell her I had my doubts; but, just for her, I was willing to deal with just about anything and I nodded my head again.

Katelyn gave me another kiss and explained, "I have to run a couple of errands. Let's have breakfast, and then I'll be right back. Okay?" Again I nodded my head yes.

As I walked down to the kitchen my mind raced and I wondered what I was getting myself into. For a moment I thought, "Wow, what a kinky lady." But then I recalled one of my best friends, and when he told me about him and his wife belonging to an alternative life style club; a swinger's club in other words. When he told me about his life style, at the time, I thought it was the most perverted thing I'd ever heard of. Share the woman you love with another man. The idea that he got to have sex with another woman was cool, but I could not get over the fact he was sharing his wife with another man.

One evening a couple of weeks later, over some excellent scotch, with his wife Sarah; my friend and I discussed what they did, and how they felt about it. Both of them were very enthusiastic about it, and felt very positive about it. When we were finished with out talk, I realized what they did, didn't hurt anybody and it seemed to strengthen their marriage. It worked for them, and I decided I needed to adjust my thoughts. After that, I decided anything two, or more, consenting adults wished to do with each other, as long as both of them consented to what was happening, then it was all well and good. More power to them.

With the thoughts of my friend and his wife, I decided to keep an open mind about Katelyn. I really needed to let her do her thing and just maybe, just maybe I might like it; however, deep down I thought there was no way in hell I was going to enjoy something like an enema; but, because of the way I felt, I was willing to give Katelyn her chance.


It was mid-afternoon when Katelyn returned with a couple of shopping bags in her arms. I was curious what she had brought home and I started to follow her around. Eventually she sent me to my room telling me I was underfoot and things would go faster if I was elsewhere. I found an old favorite book and curled up in one of the big overstuffed chairs in the room and started to read. After what I felt was a really long wait, she came in to get me with a big grin on her face and she told me she was ready.

Katelyn led me into one of the spare bedroom's downstairs which I noticed now had the curtains drawn and there were a couple of candles burning. There was soft music playing and she asked me to close my eyes. When she told me to turn and face her, I turned to find her totally nude. I made a step back and she reached out and pulled me to her. Her arms snaked around my neck and she gave me a kiss. "Do you trust me?" She asked.

"More than any woman I have ever known." I told her in truth.

"Let me help you take off your clothes." She unbuttoned my shirt and after she had tossed it on a chair, she started to run her fingers over my chest. I enjoyed the feeling of her fingers and hands on my body. She reached out and loosened my belt and then pulled down both my pants and my underpants. When she stepped up to me again my cock was sticking out and poked her in the tummy. She giggled and looked down, "Looks like somebody likes what's happening so far." We both laughed.

Katelyn walked me to the bed and after I was comfortable, she handed me my pipe from last night. "Take a couple of puffs; I want you relaxed and comfortable." I did as she asked, and then took several more puffs just to help my mood. In between my puffs, she took a couple of puffs herself. Finally, she patted the bed and asked me to kneel on the bed. My legs were stiff and it was difficult to get up and kneel, but eventually I was in position. I felt her pat my bottom and somehow that action reassure me. I explained to her, "I don't know how long I can hold this position; there is a little pain now, but I can deal with it. Kneeling is not my favorite right now..." I informed her.

Katelyn patted my bottom again and replied, "Keep letting me know how you feel. If your legs start to hurt, I will have you move. You have to let me know when you are in discomfort. Okay?"

"Thanks." My voice was muffled due to my face buried in a pillow.

I felt her carefully reach between my legs and start to play with my cock. "I'm going to play with you a little," she informed me and I want you to try and relax. I could tell she must have a lot of lube on her hand since her hand slipped easily over my growing erection. If it hadn't been so difficult to talk, I would have told her I was well relaxed. Her hand hadn't rubbed me for very long and soon I was as hard as I had ever been. Katelyn's voice was soft and gentle, "Relax ... just relax as much as you can."

The feeling of her hand moving up and down my erection felt terrific. After several minutes, I felt her touch my anus with the soft gentle touch of her finger. I could tell she had some sort of cream on her finger, and she started to massage gently around my tight little hole. A couple of times she pushed a little harder with her finger and I felt as it slipped in a little. Much to my surprise it felt miraculous, and before I could stop, I moaned with pleasure.

She started to pump her hand on my penis a little more firmly, and I felt her finger invade deeper into my rectum. It felt as if she had turned her finger and then I could tell Katelyn had started to massage something inside of me. I felt as her finger circled inside and I asked her what she was doing. "I am massaging your prostate. Can you feel this..." and she moved her finger over and across my prostate a little more firmly. To say it felt magnificent is an understatement. Her hand moved faster on my cock and I felt her move more firmly inside of my bottom. Her hand stopped for a moment on my dick, and I then felt her two fingers slip into my bottom. I thought I was going to explode.

Her hand resumed rubbing between my legs and the two fingers inside of me continued to move around rubbing me inside. Between her hand moving on my cock and the fingers massaging inside of me, I was moving quickly to a climax. I was thrusting back onto her hand, trying to release the pressure building inside of me. Suddenly she stopped, and quickly, but gently removed her finger from my bottom. I almost screamed for her to continue. My voice was weak, but I did manage, "No ... put your fingers back in ... no ... no..." My whining was only met by her sweet giggle.

My knees were starting to ache and I told Katelyn I didn't think I was going to be able to kneel much longer. "Can you hold out just a little more. Give me just a few moments, OK?"

"Just a few..." I felt her touch my bottom again and this time she seemed to have a lot of lube on her finger. She pushed her finger into me a couple of times, which still made me, jump and moan.

Katelyn reached between my legs and started to rub my erection and I felt something cool pushing against my little star. I felt myself start to pucker shut. As Katelyn rotated the nozzle around my anus, I felt it start to slip in and I was totally amazed at how erotic the feeling was. When she first suggested an enema, I had found the thought repugnant, but now she was doing it and it felt breathtaking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.