Kinky Katelyn - Cover

Kinky Katelyn

Copyright© 2016 by Talon

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The motorcycle accident was supposed to have ruined my life. Katelyn was my nurse and then became so much more. Katelyn gave me a reason to live. perhaps not what they teach in nursing school, but it sure worked for me.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema  

Dinner was a strange event. I mean the food was great and all, and Katelyn was animated and chatty and all; but, she was in a mood I'd never seen before. When dinner was finished, I started to help pick up the dishes and she tried to shoosh me away. "Go into your room. Let me clean up and I will be there when I finish."

In that moment I decided to be bold, I decided to take a chance and I walked up to her as best as I could. I had no idea why she was acting the way she was, but I wanted to show her exactly how I felt about her change from this morning. Once I was standing directly in front of her, I moved my walker off to the side and slipped my arms around her. She felt really good and I liked the feeling of having a woman, especially Katelyn in my arms again.

She looked at me and grinned, "What's this?" She asked.

I deadpanned, "It's me. I am putting my arms around you." I drew her close. "This is called a hug. Basically, the idea is for you put your arms around me at the same time and we squeeze, together. Gently. Then it's called hugging. It's fun. Try it!"

She giggled and as she slipped her arms around me, she told me, "Good call. By the way, I know what a hug is. What I meant was why now?" Katelyn moved her body against me, still grinning.

"Because I adore you. I know you may not be ready to hear those words, but it is how I feel. I think you are a very beautiful woman and I wanted to show you how I felt." I drew her tight to my chest and kissed the nape of her neck. "God you smell good."

With her arms still around me, she tilted her head back, "You seem to be feeling better."

"Yes, I feel much better with you in my arms. How about you finish and then come see me in my room?"

"Go sit. I'll be there in a second."

On the way to the back room - I still thought of it as the back room and not my bedroom - my bedroom was on the second floor and the bed was a lot bigger and much more comfortable. On the way back to the room, I stopped off in my office and retrieved my pipe. I hadn't had any thing to smoke since the night before the accident and I decided I wanted to take a couple of puffs and relax. In case things aren't clear, I wasn't referring to smoking tobacco. Besides, now I bet I could qualify for medical weed with all the things that have happened to me.

I found my pipe and also found some grass hidden in the back of the desk. I refilled the pipe and with a lighter, headed back to "my room". I settled back in one of my big old comfortable leather chairs and lit my pipe. With the very first puff I could tell I hadn't smoked in a long, long time. By the second hit I was flying high. I had just exhaled the second puff when Katelyn walked into the room. She sniffed the air and smiled at me. "Damn. I haven't' done that since high school. May I have a puff?"

I extended the pipe to her and she took a couple of hits. After she placed the pipe on the mantel she came over and sat on the arm of the chair next to me. It felt like I sat and stared up at her for a long time; however, it probably was just a few seconds. I just wanted to sit and drink in her beauty. Finally, she looked at me and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"You!" I replied.

"Why?" She frowned.

"Because I think you are a knock out. You have a really cute face and a drop dead body, and I think you are a very sexy woman. You my friend are a classy lady."

"I'm too fat." She sprouted in return.

I couldn't help it and my voice took on a tinge of little anger. "Would you knock that off? I'm so tired of hearing you say that. Katelyn, you are not fat. To me, you are a very sexy woman. I adore your body size and profile. You are perfect to me." I winked at her and continued, "I'll admit I've only seen you from the waist down," When I said that her face started to turn red, "and I can only guess at what your breasts look like, but when I look down your blouse, they look just fine so far." She gently reached over and slapped my chest. I extended my hand and she took it. I continued, "But I really like your ass and I think your tummy is just right. Your pussy lips are to die for and I love the way your clit sticks out."

Katelyn hung her head and looked at the floor. I thought I saw a tear slipping down her cheek. "Hey! Hey, what did I say?" I asked fearfully.

Her voice was just a whisper and I had to strain to hear her words. "My pussy is ugly. My lips are way too long and my clit is gross."

My words jumped out before I had a chance to think and after I said them I regretted how rough my voice has sounded. "God damn it I am tired of hearing that too. Who the fuck told you that anyway?" My words had come out as a snarl.

Katelyn recoiled at the tone of my voice and withdrew her hand. She sat for a moment then she got up and came and sat in the chair next to me. When she finally spoke to me it was in a tone so soft I had to strain to hear her. "Okay, here goes. Remember I told you about the guy from the hospital; the former patient I umm... ?" her voice dropped off as I nodded my head. "Not that it matters, but his name was Steven." She made a small nervous grin.

"Anyway, one of the reasons Steven broke up with me was 'cause he said my pussy was really gross. He said my vagina was really ugly; he called it deformed, and then he told me I stunk. He said I had 'an abnormal and foul-smelling cunt', those were exact words." I could see what a difficulty time she was having telling me about this. I reached over and gently squeezed one of her hands.

She continued, "Needless to say, Steve would never have any sort of oral sex with me. The one, and only time he looked closely at me down there, he told me my lips were way too long and he thought my clit was almost like 'a small pecker'; again, his words, not mine, and he said he didn't suck on dicks, no matter what the size. The night we broke up he told me he thought I really needed an operation because I was seriously deformed." Katelyn sat there staring of into space."

I gave a little grunt and in a soft voice I told her, "Katelyn, I realize this will not be very romantic and perhaps not a very good seduction technique, but it's still difficult for me to move."

Katelyn looked back up at me. "What do you want?" I thought there was a bit of fear in her voice.

"I want you to take off all your clothing. I would do it but it would take several days." She giggled as she nodded her head. "And then I want you to climb onto the bed and lie on your back."

"Why?" I could see something like fear in her eyes.

"Because with just one hand," I held up the one still bandaged hand, "it's a bit difficult to take them off; if I could, I'd undress you. Will you please take off your clothes?"

"Okay!" She stood and I noticed her hands were trembling as she unbuttoned her blouse. Once it was free, she slipped it off and tossed it on a chair. Reaching behind herself she unfastened her bra and tossed it on top of her blouse. I know my breath made a hiss as I drew it in. Her breasts were magnificent; firm and high with brown nipples about the size of a quarter with her stiff nipples sticking out, and I thought they were a perfect size as well. As far as I was concerned, they were the greatest looking pair of breasts I'd ever seen.

Katelyn started to reach behind her body for the zipper on her skirt and I asked her to stop and come closer to me. Once she was close enough I reached behind her with my good arm and hand and pulled her body to mine. Her breasts were at the perfect level with me sitting in my easy chair. I started to gently kiss across the bottom of her breast, holding it in my good hand.

Around and around I kissed that lovely globe until I could no longer resist and I sucked her nipple into my mouth. Her arms instantly snaked around my head and she held me tight against her breasts. A long groan escaped from deep in her core and I felt her body tremble. As best as I could, I reached around her body with my bandaged arm and held her. When I moved over to her other breast and started to flick the nipple with my tongue she threw her head back, cried loudly and climaxed. I was so aroused I almost climaxed in my pants.

Katelyn stooped down and placed a kiss on my lips. "Wow, you do that well." She grinned at me and softly put her lips against mine again. When our lips parted I took one of her firm nipples into my mouth again.

Eventually she stepped back and pulled her nipple from between my lips and when I made a soft moan she chuckled. She slowly turned her back to me and pulled down her skirt. Her panties were a nice shade of green and she tugged at them and slipped them down her legs. I thought she wiggled her butt a lot more then she needed to in order to get the panties off, but the sight of her butt swaying back and forth was very arousing.

Katelyn turned back and started to move towards the bed. "Please stop." I asked her.

"Why?"

I'm sure there was a tone of exasperation in my voice. "What is it with you ... ever time I ask you to do something you answer with, 'Why'?"

Katelyn smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, but will you tell me why you asked me to just stand here."

"So I can drink in your beauty. I have watched you for a couple of months now and I've always wondered what you looked like naked. You are even more beautiful than I could have imagined."

Katelyn blushed and looked down at the ground. My voice was firm, but in a tone as gentle as I could I told her, "Do not look down, I want you to look at me; look me in the eye when you are naked. Be proud. You are beautiful. I think you are so sexy right now and I want you to look at me and be happy and proud of the way I feel about you. You are so exquisite."

"No I am not." Her voice whined.

"Katelyn, if I had two hands; two good hands, I'd turn you over my knee and make those darling cheeks of yours as red as a stop sign." She giggled and I motioned for her to get up on the bed.

As she crawled across the bed, I was greeted by the sight of her lovely ass, with her puckered anus and the long lips of her pussy hanging down between her thighs. As fast I as could I pulled off my clothes, leaving them in a heap on the floor. Once I was naked, with difficulty I crawled up on the bed. It was a bit tough moving over the bed, but finally I was on my tummy between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.