Goddess - Cover

Goddess

Copyright© 2016 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 15: Soft Landing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Soft Landing - Two young women on a road trip with Dad's blessing, what could go wrong? Dads mostly think they know best for their children, especially their daughters. Their daughters often have a different view. Zion National Park is a magical place, and the journey proves full of surprises and transformations. AAA coverage? Who needs it when you have a goddess with you? IMPORTANT: There's a short cheat sheet in my blog entry for April 1, 2016 to help you understand who the heck all these people are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

STATEMENT OF PERSEPHONE D BEFORE THE DEPUTY CHIEF RANGER, ZION NATIONAL PARK

AUGUST 27TH, 201-

PART THREE OF THREE

[EDITED TRANSCRIPT]

[SESSION CONDUCTED BY RANGER JACQUELINE F, RESUMED]

WITNESS: Thanks. I needed that. OK, back to work.

Harry stood without speaking, his gaze fixed on me, his cock still erect and pointing at me. At last he stepped close and released my bonds and raised me to my feet. He stopped me when I tried to embrace him. I wanted to do more than embrace him. I wanted to eat him alive. I wanted his cock inside me. I wanted to rape him.

Did I say rape? No. I wanted to possess him. I wanted to envelop him. I wanted to, well, you get the idea. I wanted him. He wouldn't let me. He led me over to a rack in the corner and turned me to face away from him and tied my hands above. He left my feet free this time, but I was stretched, almost uncomfortably, my hands extended up and to each side.

When he pressed against me from behind I could feel his prick, his cock, his dick, I don't care, call it whatever you want, hard and warm against my bottom. Without thinking I moved my legs apart and hoped he would accept my invitation, but he didn't. I was starting to get pissed.

"Not so fast, Persephone."

"Harry!" I was pleading. All I could manage was a soft whimper. Very unlike me. I know this sounds insane. It's not as if I was a blushing virgin waiting for my first cock, I've already said that. But for whatever reason, whatever transformation my time with Harry had provoked, I might as well have been one. A blushing virgin bride, or something.

When he rubbed his cock against my bottom, I felt his strokes as he caressed my flanks with his fingertips. When he moved to my breasts, I gasped and pushed my butt back against him. I guess I hoped somehow I could capture him even if he didn't want to, but of course I couldn't. I felt his kisses on my neck as he rolled my nipples between his fingertips.

"Is this what you want, Persephone?"

I whimpered again. "Yes. Yes."

He released me once more, only to turn me around so I faced him. Him and his still-erect cock. I wanted to sink to my knees but again he stopped me. Instead, once more he fastened my hands above my head on the frame behind me, and he lowered himself to his knees. This time I knew what he was about and I moved my feet apart.

His tongue was warm and wet on my thighs. I pushed myself against him, hoping he would get to the good part.

"I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees, sweet Persephone."

Fuck! Oops, sorry. I can't help myself. Harry quoting Pablo Neruda? I didn't know he had the smarts, the brains or even the memory, and once more I practically had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing.

I was starting to melt inside. If I was a cherry tree I was ready to blossom. Hell, I was ready to explode. In fact, if he got any closer to my pussy I was probably going to orgasm even if I couldn't touch him. I didn't, because once more he walked away and I screamed. I screamed again. It had to get out of me or I would die.

Harry turned at the door and gave me a long look. He smiled. I whimpered. I had no more scream left in me.

"Harry, please," I sobbed.

He opened the door and left the room and pulled the door closed behind him.

I don't know how long I hung there, burning, until the fire began to die down a little. I was starting to lose the feeling in my hands and my shoulders were aching when the door opened and for the first time I saw one of Harry's assistants or fellow demons or whatever they were. She was middle-aged, a little stout, and clearly Hispanic.

"OK, chica, time to rest." Her voice was soft as she released me, and I collapsed in her arms and clung to her like she was my own mother. After a moment or two she led me to the bed and eased me down and onto my back. She pulled the sheet up to my chin and, to my surprise, leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Sleep, little one."

I slept.

The aroma of arroz con pollo woke me up a few hours later. Its source was a covered tray on the side table, and I stretched and sat up, my shoulders still stiff but not as sore as I had expected, thank god. I was hungry. Still frustrated and still with a lingering lady boner, if you know what I mean. I was going to get even with Harry, I knew that, if he didn't kill me first.

You're wondering about this, aren't you? I can see it in your eyes. I don't blame you, I'd wonder about it, too. In fact, I'd think anyone who told this story was nuts, and to tell you the truth I'm not entirely sure I'm not nuts, you know?

Anyway. I ate and dozed again. Harry didn't return, but the woman who'd untied me showed up a couple of hours later. She took the tray away and returned a few minutes later with a bottle of massage oil and towels. She didn't have to ask me, as soon as I saw what she had I pushed the sheet off and turned onto my stomach.

Oh my dear god, could that woman ever find the knots. She worked on my back, sure, but more importantly she gradually worked the tightness and the soreness out of my shoulders. I wasn't sure I'd be able to take more of this hanging, but she refused to answer any of my questions about what Harry had in mind, and I finally gave up asking. I closed my eyes and let her hands and fingers do their work.

I told you, there wasn't any way to know whether it was day or night, but the lights seemed to dim to indicate it was night, and I was pretty drowsy by the time she finished. In fact, I think I was asleep by the time she left the room and closed the door behind her.

When I woke up the next "morning," Harry was beside my bed once more, his erection proud and in my face. I was nude again and for the first time I wasn't tied down. When I reached for his cock Harry slapped my hand away. I looked up at him, astonished. When would this end? What the hell did he have in mind, anyway?

I decided I wouldn't wait. I sat up and twisted out of bed and rose to my feet in a single movement and hit Harry as hard as I could in the chest. I hit him again, and a third time. I wasn't trying to damage him, not really, and I was so scattered and horny at that point I totally forgot my moves, the ones I'd practiced so hard and so long.

I was about to take a fourth swing at Harry when he stepped to the side and grabbed my arm and spun me around and swatted me on the butt. I screamed. And then I creamed. Jesus, one slap and I'd climaxed. I was dripping.

Oh, um, is this bothering you? Sorry. No? You're OK? Look, I'm just trying to tell you like it was, that's all.

[NINETY-SECOND SILENCE ON THE TAPE.]

It's OK, thanks, I'm fine. I'll go on now, if that's all right.

Harry pulled me over to the bed and sat down and put me over his knee and swatted me again. I could feel his cock pressing into my belly. He was harder than hell but he wasn't trying to do anything with it, not moving or trying to hump against me. I wouldn't have minded that, but I was more concentrated on these swats that were turning my cheeks pretty red. They were right on the line, but more arousing than painful.

Completely arousing as Harry alternated hard and soft swats and made little circles right at the junction of my thighs, right on top of my pussy. He had his other hand under me on my boobs, and his hand was big enough to cover both nipples. I don't know if he was actually trying to do anything, but he was pinching and moving and caressing with one hand while he applied the other to my pussy and my cheeks.

I came again, hard, crying, my tears flooding, squirming, trying to get more contact between my pussy and his hand. I tried to separate my thighs in the hope he'd get his hand in between them and do some real damage, but no. I couldn't move far enough. My orgasm was a rolling one, this time, and I knew there was another one right behind it. Harry's cock was just as hard as ever, but the more I wriggled and struggled to get free, the harder he held me.

And he pulled the same shit again.

Sorry, I know, that just slipped out.

He stood up with me in his arms and tossed me onto the bed. He looked down at me. I spread my legs. "Harry, please!" I didn't know what else to say. I mean, there I was, hot, flushed, dripping, ready and willing, ripe, and the guy still wouldn't do me.

Harry smiled his enigmatic smile, and turned away, his erection still proud. As I watched him move toward the door, I snapped.

I jumped up and grabbed the taxidermied marmot I'd seen on a side table and took a couple of running steps and beaned Harry with it. I hit him as hard as I could. I mean I put everything I had into it. I was lucky, so was Harry, this thing was stuffed with rags and cotton and it wasn't very heavy. Not much of a weapon and of course it exploded, pieces all over the floor. It didn't faze Harry.

It didn't faze him, and god help me I got what I wanted. Harry turned and threw me down on the carpeted floor and he was all the way to the hilt inside me in one smooth stroke. He fucked me. Oh, lord, did he ever fuck me. Not that I lay there and took it. I fucked up at him, my legs wrapped as tight as I could around him. I held onto his head and mashed my mouth, my lips against his. I had my tongue as far as I could get inside his mouth. No way was he getting away this time. He reamed me. He savaged me. He did me. He...

I'm sorry. Got a little carried away there. Just give me a second, thanks.

I was so wet there was no need for subtlety or gentleness or anything else, not that Harry was likely to have thought about such things. I certainly didn't care. I felt him all the way to my throat, I think. He was hard and fat and he totally filled me. I'm kind of small and Harry's pretty big, I said that before, I know, and even if he's not as big as my friend Oscar the difference in size between us was enough to push me over the top so fast that before I knew it I was in one long climax. I was screaming like a banshee and I didn't care who heard me.

Harry matched my screams with a roar that probably would have broken the mirror in the bathroom if the door hadn't been closed. At the end he lifted my legs and bent them back to my shoulders and hammered me. When he came, with a final roar, I felt him spasm and the hot splash of his cum inside me. I don't know how much he came, I thought he'd never stop throbbing and spurting.

When he finished he released my legs and collapsed on me. I was squished but I didn't care. I wrapped my legs around him again and held him tight and let his body press me into the floor. His breathing slowed after a little, so did mine, but even after I let my legs drop he didn't release me. He did finally soften and slip out, but I kept him mashed against me with my arms. I wasn't ever going to let him go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.