Goddess
Chapter 14: Seduction

Copyright© 2016 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Seduction - Two young women on a road trip with Dad's blessing, what could go wrong? Dads mostly think they know best for their children, especially their daughters. Their daughters often have a different view. Zion National Park is a magical place, and the journey proves full of surprises and transformations. AAA coverage? Who needs it when you have a goddess with you? IMPORTANT: There's a short cheat sheet in my blog entry for April 1, 2016 to help you understand who the heck all these people are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

STATEMENT OF PERSEPHONE D BEFORE THE DEPUTY CHIEF RANGER, ZION NATIONAL PARK

AUGUST 27TH, 201-

PART TWO OF THREE

[EDITED TRANSCRIPT]

[SESSION CONDUCTED BY RANGER JACQUELINE F]

WITNESS: Oh, it's you. I remember you from when we arrived that first morning last week. You were on duty. You were the one my friends came to after Harry carried me off? I didn't know that.

This is going to get pretty personal, OK? Is that all right? OK, here goes.

This never happened to me before. I want to make that clear. I don't mean the abduction. That hadn't ever happened to me, either. I mean what happened later.

I know I said it before, but I'm no shrinking violet. Heh. Just ask my friends. I'm pretty good at karate, too. I'm also no stranger to sex. OK, sorry, I sound like I'm bragging. Maybe I am. Anyway, it's not like I'm some kind of blushing teenager. I'm out of college, I'm on my own, mostly, even if I work for my mom some of the time, and I can take care of myself. By the way, you've seen Oscar, right? Well, he and I ... OK, never mind.

I know, I'm sounding insecure. I'm not. I don't think.

So, there I was, my hands and feet bound, nude. No idea what happened to my clothes. It wasn't cold. Like I said before, the temperature was constant and it was warm enough so maybe no one needed clothes.

What I was feeling was pissed. In front of me, standing over my face, was Harry. Stark fucking naked. Oops, sorry. But he was, naked, I mean. I don't mean I was pissed about being tied down. Wasn't the first time for me, and sometimes I get off on it. But being tied down without being asked, that's another freaking story entirely. And Harry naked with a hard-on? Oh, please.

"Harry, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

I pulled at my bonds, but there was no hope. Whoever had done the knots knew what he was doing. Pretty sure it was "he," too, because Harry seemed to be the only guy around. I wondered if he did this sort of thing regularly. It would be just the creepy kind of thing we all thought he was capable of.

He smiled. This time his smile was compelling. Was there something in his eyes? In his smile? I don't know, but I felt something loosening inside me. It wasn't sexual, not right then, anyway. It was, I don't know, like something tight and now not so much. I'm not describing this very well, I know. Christ, I wondered, what the hell is happening to me?

Harry stepped closer. His cock touched my lips, and I turned my head away. With difficulty, I have to admit. Somewhere inside me I wanted to turn back and suck him. No idea where that came from, either, but I kept my head turned away and Harry stepped back. I turned back to watch him walk over to the pile of stuff in the corner and select a whisk. I don't mean a kitchen whisk, either. I mean a big honking horsetail whisk.

Now, I've been whipped before. It can be fun. Have you ever tried it? No? Um, OK, sorry. I know we're talking about me, not you.

The loosening I'd felt earlier turned into lassitude when Harry came over with the whisk. I knew what was coming. I fought it, sort of, but at the same time I didn't want to fight it. I know that doesn't make any sense. The not wanting to fight was winning and I felt kind of dreamy in a good way, an exciting way. I was anticipating something good, and I felt my nipples come erect as he dragged the whisk lightly over them. Back and forth, back and forth. I felt a tremor in my belly, and further down, and wondered if he could see other evidence of my arousal.

How could I have gone from resistance to arousal? I don't know. Rape fantasies? Not going there. Besides, this wasn't really a fantasy. After all, Harry hadn't given me much choice in the whole thing.

I don't know how long he worked over my breasts and belly, my neck and cheeks as well. When he stopped I couldn't breathe. I was confused. I could feel myself wet, sure, but that wasn't all. Harry's hard-on hadn't gone away. Once more he approached me. I tried to speak but nothing came out. I didn't know what I wanted to say, anyway. For a second I thought he was going to jam his cock in my mouth and fuck my face, but at the last second he stopped. Then I wondered if he was going to jack off on me, but despite stroking himself a couple of times, he didn't. Just as he turned away, he stroked my belly down over my mound and traced me. He must have felt how wet I was, but he didn't say anything, not then. Instead, he left the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.