Goddess - Cover

Goddess

Copyright© 2016 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 8: Dad OKs the Road Trip

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Dad OKs the Road Trip - Two young women on a road trip with Dad's blessing, what could go wrong? Dads mostly think they know best for their children, especially their daughters. Their daughters often have a different view. Zion National Park is a magical place, and the journey proves full of surprises and transformations. AAA coverage? Who needs it when you have a goddess with you? IMPORTANT: There's a short cheat sheet in my blog entry for April 1, 2016 to help you understand who the heck all these people are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

BEGIN TEXT:

MR. Z'S REACTION TO HEBE'S caper was predictable. He fired her.

His secretary had delivered the summons late that morning and we got to his restaurant just after the noon rush. We didn't care. Indeed, we might have been too relaxed. Earlier, as though the previous evening had exorcised any number of ghosts, we'd woken up together and devoured each other.

This time we were both awake, and after I ate Hebe to three orgasms she pushed me away and pulled me on top of her. I buried myself to my balls in her, and would have filled her again except that when she felt me about to come she grabbed me once more and pulled me up to sit on her boobs, where I left my mark on her cheeks and mouth and a little on her neck when I climaxed.

She laughed as she licked my cum from her lips.

"Good morning to you, sunshine!"

I leaned down to kiss her and clean her a little.

"And to you, Hebe."


At the restaurant, Mr. Z made us wait until the dining room had emptied. It was a shtick, we both knew that, but we figured to play it his way for as long as we could. At last he summoned us to his favorite table.

I knew what was coming, and so did Hebe.

"Hebe, that was the last straw, what happened last night."

She sat silent, but with her chin lifted. She was going to make her dad do all the work, that was plain.

"You're fired."

Hebe smiled.

"OK, Dad. Can I go now?"

Mr. Z flushed. I wondered how close he was to a coronary and that scared me a little. For all their fights Hebe loved him, and so did her mother. I didn't know for sure whether he made the same semi-conjugal visits to Mrs. H as he did to Persephone's mom, but I thought it likely.

"No!" His voice was loud enough to catch the attention of the wait staff and busboys who were cleaning up the remains of lunch and preparing for the dinner service.

Mr. Z leaned across the table.

"Hebe, you can't go on like this. You can't."

Hebe pressed her lips together. She was as stubborn as her dad.

"Why not, Dad?"

The question seemed to surprise him, I don't know why.

"Because you're not a kid any more. It's time to settle down."

"Maybe I won't settle down, Dad. What then? You gonna disown me?"

Now she was just being provocative. The world would end before Mr. Z would disown any of his kids. Maybe that's why her question deflated him. He still had his "Don't fuck with me" expression, but I could see tenderness in his eyes. He glanced at me, and I knew enough to keep my mouth shut and my face masked with respectful attention. He turned back to Hebe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.