Goddess
Chapter 7: The Night Hebe Fell Out of Her Dress

Copyright© 2016 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Night Hebe Fell Out of Her Dress - Two young women on a road trip with Dad's blessing, what could go wrong? Dads mostly think they know best for their children, especially their daughters. Their daughters often have a different view. Zion National Park is a magical place, and the journey proves full of surprises and transformations. AAA coverage? Who needs it when you have a goddess with you? IMPORTANT: There's a short cheat sheet in my blog entry for April 1, 2016 to help you understand who the heck all these people are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

HEBE DIDN'T BRING THE HOUSE down the night she fell out of her dress, but it was a close call for a few minutes. Oscar had his hands full. Jacob and the other bouncer, plus me and Rick and Persephone, helped.

After we'd untangled ourselves that afternoon, Hebe got out of bed and stretched, her joints cracking and her breasts rising as she extended her hands above her head. In his cage by the window her parakeet, Jupiter, chattered.

"I'm going to do it tonight."

I was sitting on the side of the bed and Hebe's stretch was enough to draw my hands to her boobs and cup them and chafe their nipples. Instead of dropping her hands to protect herself Hebe pushed her breasts against my hands. When she finally lowered her arms it was to hold my head and direct my lips to where she wanted them. After a moment, she tugged my ears to bring me up to kiss her.

We stood there, clasped tight, my cock beginning to lengthen against her pussy, long enough for me to decide my current project and sundry errands could wait. I started to edge Hebe back toward the bed we'd mussed up, but she resisted.

"Uh uh, tiger. Not now. After work tonight, if all goes well, OK?"

The doorbell rang then and Hebe, still nude, answered it. She didn't bother to check the peephole first, something I'd been trying to get her to do every time. This afternoon it was only Oscar, come to give her a ride to the bar. He looked her up and down. It was pretty obvious he was prepared to give her another kind of ride, but she waved him off.

"Down, boy. Down."

That didn't stop Oscar from grabbing her and squeezing her ass cheeks as he pulled her in for a kiss.

"Mmph!"

Hebe resisted, but only for a second, until she plastered herself even tighter against Oscar. I didn't have to see for myself to know his impressive rod was probably making a dent over her tummy, not her pussy, given their different heights.

She squirmed a little more, still kissing Oscar, then wriggled to make him let her go. Not that she would have had much of a chance if he hadn't wanted to release her. When she stepped back she extended her arms and made a "Ta-da!" gesture.

With that, she moved aside and Oscar came in, filling the room as he always does. My turn to get his scrutiny. And he stepped close. For a minute I thought he was going to grab me the way he'd grabbed Hebe but he didn't. Instead, he stuck out his hand.

"Sam."

I took his hand and stepped close and hugged him with my free arm. Took him by surprise, too.

"Oscar!"

By this time Hebe had her panties on and was pawing through her tops. I knew what she was thinking, but I wondered why she had to spend any time choosing. The girl had established a long time ago she was capable of falling out of almost any top. Or what was almost as much fun, appearing to be about to fall out of her top. Oscar and his team would be busy tonight.

I got there on my own. The bar was jammed, and for a second I wondered if Hebe had let it be known what she planned. She spotted me as soon as I came in but she and Jane, her partner behind the bar that evening, were working furiously to keep up with the steady demand for drinks. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jacob, the assistant manager tonight, grab an apron and join the girls behind the bar to move things along.

Hebe moved down to me, Trumer Pils in hand. She set the bottle down and leaned across the bar to kiss my cheek. The guy next to me took advantage of the moment to check out the view. When Hebe moved away, he licked his lips and leaned close.

"She's something else, eh fella?"

"That she is, but I think she's spoken for."

He snorted.

"Then why's she showing off, buddy, tell me that, will you?"

I turned to fix him with my best flat stare.

"Because she wants to, buddy." I hoped he got the point, but his next comment showed it had fallen flat somewhere between us. Communication impaired by alcohol consumption.

He poked me. I don't like to be poked but I kept my hands to myself. This time.

"We'll see about that, friend."

I didn't answer. Turned back to watch Hebe deftly dodge a wandering hand as she served a rather unsteady guy halfway down the bar. She moved back our way when my companion raised his hand.

"The same again, sweetie."

I caught Hebe's eye, and knew what she was thinking. I thought about telling this idiot to cool it, but the poor sap had it coming. He'd been warned.

He made his move when Hebe came back to serve him. As she extended her arm to place the drink in front of him, he quickly got one paw down the front of her loose top to capture a boob. Jackass. He'd missed the sign Hebe passed to Oscar before she brought the drink, and Oscar was standing right behind him.

The guy kind of levitated in Oscar's huge hands, one around his chest, one between the guy's legs in what must have been a very uncomfortable hold. It certainly was an embarrassing one.

"That's it, buddy. Time to go."

The guy didn't resist. Few people do when they become aware of Oscar's size. Oscar set the guy down and escorted him to the door. Such was the respect Oscar engendered that the crowd made way for the duo. Oscar let him exit under his own power. As it turned out, perhaps Oscar should have damaged him a little on the way out.

I'd gotten to my feet as soon as the guy had groped Hebe, but she motioned me to sit back down. Her smile said more than her words.

"It's OK, Sam. Oscar's got it under control."

Then she laughed.

"Stay tuned."

I didn't have to wait long. After Oscar ejected the guy, Persephone and Rick and I grabbed one of the raised booths along the north wall as soon as the couple occupying it got up to leave. From there we had a good view of the whole bar, Hebe and Jane and now Jacob still with their hands full.

It happened so fast I almost didn't see it. In fact, I only got to watch the whole thing on the security footage the following morning. Mr. Z didn't skimp on video quality, and we enjoyed Hebe and Jane in full color as they orchestrated a total boob escape. They must have practiced, or perhaps Jane was just as big a flirt and showoff as Hebe.

It looked like an accident, but I wouldn't put it past the girls to have set it up in advance. Hebe started to lean across the bar to hear what a regular was saying when she slipped or was jostled, I was never sure which, and lurched kind of to the side. The regular reached to steady her and caught the edge of her top instead of her arm, and that's all it took. Hebe pulled back, the regular didn't release fast enough, and the top tore and there was Hebe, perky boobs and erect nipples and all.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.