Goddess
Chapter 2: Persephone

Copyright© 2016 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Persephone - Two young women on a road trip with Dad's blessing, what could go wrong? Dads mostly think they know best for their children, especially their daughters. Their daughters often have a different view. Zion National Park is a magical place, and the journey proves full of surprises and transformations. AAA coverage? Who needs it when you have a goddess with you? IMPORTANT: There's a short cheat sheet in my blog entry for April 1, 2016 to help you understand who the heck all these people are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

WHEN PERSEPHONE RELEASED ME SHE turned her face up for a kiss, her lips soft, warm and inviting. She didn't move away, and after our second kiss I was breathing hard and I'm sure she could feel my heart pumping, even through her leathers. She certainly could after she put her hand on my shirt.

"Hey, sweetie, what's up?"

I opened my mouth to reply, but no words came out. I must have looked like a stranded fish. She laughed.

"Cat got your tongue tonight, Sam?"

My lips moved once more, and this time I was able to formulate some words, disjointed ones, perhaps, but at least they were English words. No idea what was happening to me.

"Hi, Persephone."

More laughter.

"Well, that's something, anyway. What's up with you tonight, Sam?"

"You're gorgeous."

I've never known any other woman who could simper and look alluring at the same time, but Persephone managed it that night.

"Why, thank you, kind sir."

From behind us, Oscar broke in.

"Are you two coming inside, or what?"

Persephone released me and faced Oscar, her hands on her hips.

"Gonna make me, big guy?"

Oscar's smile got wider as he stepped forward to pull Persephone into a hug and lift her, his hands under her butt. Her arms went around his neck. His kiss was slow and thorough, and I saw Persephone tremble. When the kiss ended she drew her head back a little, but she kept her arms around his neck.

"What's new, Oscar?"

He set her down gently and shrugged.

"Not much. The usual." He gestured at me. "This guy missed most of the excitement so far tonight."

"That true, Sam?"

"Sadly, yes, Persephone. Although Oscar almost hit me with one client. Only my lightning reflexes saved me."

"Bullshit, Persephone. The guy never came near him." Oscar kissed her again and led her inside.

As I followed Persephone through the door I remembered it was Katie the Dyke who first made me realize Persephone and Hebe were both universally doable, no matter where you were coming from. Katie chose her own nickname in fifth grade when she'd announced she was gay and her name was, henceforth, Katie the Dyke. She seemed pretty certain for someone who was eleven years old.

It turned out Katie was one hundred percent on the other team, no real experimentation or switching around the way Persephone and Hebe and Rachel, and sometimes Frank, who definitely played for the other team, liked to do. I found this out early on when Katie and I were talking and she suddenly leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I almost fell off my chair with surprise, but I caught up quick enough to return the kiss. That was as far as I got. She pushed me away as soon as I got serious.

"That's it, Sam." She wiped her mouth, which I thought was kind of rude. "I was just checking."

"Checking what, Katie?"

"Whether I'm missing anything. I'm not."

I looked at her.

"Maybe you'd like to try some other things, Katie?" I extended my hand as though to touch her boob and she slapped it away.

"Touch me and you die, Sam. I'll cut off your dick, don't think I won't."

That was the end of her experimentation with straight sex as far as I knew, but not sex with otherwise straight women. If I'd had any doubt about the attraction Hebe and Persephone had for her, watching Katie do Persephone with a strap-on while Hebe pleasured herself pretty much settled that question.


"Persephone!"

Hebe's shout was enough to quiet the room, momentarily, as she rounded the end of the bar running and threw herself at Persephone. It was all fake. If Hebe had thrown herself for real she'd have knocked the smaller girl flat, but the desire and warmth and friendship and love were totally genuine, I knew that from way back.

Their hug lasted long enough for rhythmic clapping and shouts of "Do it!" by some of the more inebriated patrons to begin. Hebe disengaged herself after a long kiss and bowed to the room. Then she flipped everyone the bird and returned to her station behind the bar. Clarence frowned. I was pretty sure Hebe's father was going to hear about this.

Persephone and I settled ourselves at the end of the bar, and Hebe drifted down to us after she'd served a couple of customers. Persephone spoke as soon as Hebe got close.

"Hebe, you know he wants to see you."

Hebe made a face. Persephone shook her head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.