Sex With My Sister - Rewritten
Chapter 15: Screw the Rules!

Copyright© 2016 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Screw the Rules! - Story edited to fit within the guidelines for this site, otherwise, same as the original. Synopsis: Guy has sex with his sister, then her friends, then his older sister, then his youngest sister. This story is fiction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

New Chapter 5: Ups and downs.

The girls, though reluctant, and their bodies filled with my seed, pulled themselves up and got dressed. Tammy gave me a passionate kiss, thanking me for reminding her how attractive she was, before they headed home to follow my instructions. I saw them to the door and let them out, still naked, only to have Heather and Mom rush by as the girls headed down the sidewalk.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Neither of them said a word, just got into mom's car and drove off. They didn't end up getting home until after midnight, and Heather still wouldn't say a word, she just had this sick, depressed look on her face. When I talked to Mom, I found out that Heather had started bleeding badly after Becky had put on the strap on, and they rushed to the hospital. The doctor had said it had nothing to do with the sex, but Heather had lost the baby. Apparently it had been from some infection that she didn't even know she had, and the doctor had told her plenty of bedrest, no sex and told her to take antibiotics for a month.

I was dumbfounded. My first child was a miscarriage. Mom gave me permission to stay home and be with Heather while she recovered, and I opted to. The next morning, I served my little sister breakfast in bed, consisting of pancakes, an orange sliced up, toast and juice.

"You must hate me." Heather said, looking into my eyes as I handed her the tray.

"Why?" I asked.

"I lost our child." She said. "I'm terrible!"

"No, You're not." I said sitting down on the edge of the bed as she began softly sobbing. "Listen, I'm not gonna pretend I understand the infection, or how horrible you must feel, but Sis, I still love you, just as much as I did before. Even if we have to stop having sex while you heal, that doesn't mean I won't stop making love to you the moment you get back on your feet." I said.

"Really? You'd still want me?" She asked.

"I'm not sure where all this self doubt is coming from that's going around, first Tammy, now you. Listen. I don't think any less of you because you couldn't carry to term, and I'll be ready with a rock hard erection the moment the doctor clears you for some sex." I said with a smile.

I leaned in and kissed her passionately.

"Thanks, Joshy. I needed to hear that." She said as she blushed.

"Now I'm going out for a run." I said.

"Okay. I'll be fine here until you get back." Heather said.

I headed to my room and got dressed. Walking around the house naked was fine, but I doubted they'd let me run down the street like that. So I pulled on my shorts, t-shirt and threw on my shoes. I fixed my hair and headed out of my room and out the front door. I headed down the steps and began jogging down the street.

"HEY JOSH! WAIT UP!" A voice hollered out.

Who could be calling out to me this early in the morning on a school day? I stopped and turned around to see a young black woman running up behind me. She had a nicely sculpted body. B-Cup tits, flat stomach, nice hips and ass, and long black hair that reached down to her back.

"Caitlin?" I said in disbelief.

She hadn't talked to me, none the less wanted to be near me since she found out Heather was pregnant.

"Holy shit, I can't believe I ran into you outside." She said, slowing to a stop next to me.

This girl, one of my main girlfriends only a few months ago, who had stopped even talking to me, for only what I could guess was jealousy wanted to jog with me.

"Outside? What does outside have to do with anything?" I asked.

"My parents." Caitlin said.

"What about them?" I asked.

"Only place that I have my peace. My mother went psycho when Kira had a pregnancy scare from fucking you." Caitlin said. "She forbid me from talking to you, and paid off some of the teachers to keep an eye on me."

I looked her up and down for a moment. She was smarter than most people I knew, but beautiful too, but to be frank, her mother was scary. Her mother was a boot camp instructor, and the general rumor that had went around is that you'd have to impress her mother. Though I was confident myself, I wasn't sure enough to try and impress her mom. She was wearing a grey work out bikini top with the Nike logo on it in the center. She was also wearing a pair of loose fitting shorts, which were black in color. We began jogging together.

"You know if she's half as smart as you, she's paid off some people around here too." I said.

"I thought of that. I reached out to a bunch of the people on the street. No one cares, but I know someone would spill the beans if I just showed up to your house." Caitlin said. "I was actually hoping on running into you this morning."

"Hoping or planning?" I asked as I slowed down to a walk. She slowed down with me and sighed.

"Okay, I guess I'm busted. I had planned it. I figured you would have it all figured out." Caitlin said with a smile. "I'm gonna try to be frank with you Joshua..." Caitlin said. She was breathing kind of heavy for a short jog, and it hit me that she wasn't used to the pace she had been keeping with me.

"Wait does that mean you're going to turn into a guy?" I asked with a smirk only to get punched in the arm. She didn't hit that hard but it sort of felt like when you get a shot, and you don't relax your arm.

"Bastard. Just stop so we can talk for a minute." Caitlin said. We both stopped and I turned to face her.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I want you to go on a date with me." She said.

My jaw literally hit the ground, like I mean those old cartoons where the bad guy would see a hot chick and his jaw would hit the ground, and his tongue would roll out like a carpet. I fell over. I didn't want to, but I fell over. I had blacked out the moment what she was asking hit me, and later opened my eyes to see her over me with her hands on my shoulders.

"Josh. Josh! Come on, wake up! I don't want the first guy I ask out to die on me!" She said as my hearing came back.

I blinked.

"So it wasn't a dream?" I asked.

"Oh my god, don't scare me like that." She said as I sat up partially. She gave me a huge hug, throwing her arms around my neck and almost choking me.

She pulled back and blushed brightly, realizing she had just hugged me. Funny thing was I never pegged her for the shy type. I thought she was always really popular with the guys ... wait ... She had said...

"I thought I wouldn't ever have another chance ... I mean after heather got pregnant..." I started. "But here we are, and you asked me out?"

"Yes, silly. I just asked you out. Well, sort of ... I told you I wanted you to go on a date with me, but that's semantics." Caitlin said as she pulled back. "Frankly, I was waiting for you to ask me out, but you never have."

"What?!" I said.

I was flabbergasted.

"Why ... why didn't you tell me?" I asked still stunned.

"I'm shy. It took me until last week to even ask Heather for your schedule. I don't know how I managed to get myself out the door this morning. And then when I saw you, I sort of threw caution to the wind and wanted to at least catch up to you." Caitlin said.

She blushed even brighter which I didn't think was possible, she looked down as she let go of me.

"So um..." She started but then started to mumble and fidget with her hands.

She was genuinely embarrassed about asking me out. It was cute. Though I wasn't sure how to answer her. Would I seem like a creep if I just pulled her into a kiss to answer her? I mean she only told me that she wanted a date with me, not that she wanted a relationship.

"Besides, when Heather called me up last night and told me ... Heather warned me about what happened last night and what's been going on with you and your family. I know everything." She admitted.

She was in on it as was Heather! She didn't seem upset or anything, but she kept looking down.

"Okay, so a date then? Where should we go?" I asked.

She looked up at me and her eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas.

"Really? Even after I blew you off, you'd still give me a chance? How about we go get some coffee? I mean we're already out and about." She said with a smile.

"Sure." I said with a smile.

She squealed with delight and hugged me tightly again, this time jumping in my lap with a leg on either side of me. She pulled back and kissed me. Then I felt her parting her lips and let her slide her tongue in my mouth. We sat there for a moment, making out, as we explored every inch of each other's mouths with our tongues. We finally broke the kiss a few minutes later and Caitlin slowly opened her eyes.

"Wow." She said with a smile.

She blushed again.

"I don't think our kisses ever did that." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"I think you made me have an orgasm." She whispered.

She stood up and offered me her hand.

"That's never happened before?" I asked.

"No, I mean, I came when you were fucking me and we were making out, but I don't think I've ever had an orgasm just from any guy kissing me." Caitlin said. "I've never even KISSED a guy before you." She said as I took her hand and she helped me to my feet.

"Wait, what? I'm ... I was your first? I don't think ... I mean your older sister Kira, and your younger sister Tamika..." I said.

Needless to say I was a bit in shock. Her family, minus her mother had always had the reputation of being a bit promiscuous.

"Have reputations that they're whores?" Caitlin asked as we started walking back to my house.

"Well Kira did while she was in High School and Tamika now ... there's a rumor that some guy fucked her in the pool just yesterday." I pointed out.

The rumors had some validity in my mind only because Kira had been caught giving a teacher head in the bathroom.

"Joshua, you know you took Kira's virginity, so how could she be a whore, and Tamika was home sick." Caitlin pointed out. "As far as I know, she's still a virgin. I don't think it was fair that they gave her that reputation."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Well Tamika is shyer than I am when it comes to guys, or girls." Caitlin said but then covered her mouth like she just revealed a huge secret. "Don't tell her what I just said, please!"

"What? Why would I? How would that ever come up anyways?" I asked.

"Well, if she sees that I'm with you ... she might ... get jealous." Caitlin said looking down.

We both stopped again. I turned to look at her.

"She's had a thing for you too, for a long time, and one day we were talking and she kind of confessed that she had a thing for your little sister as well." Caitlin added.

"Heather or Becky?" I asked.

"Both, Joshua, and I wanna be clear about something." Caitlin said turning towards me.

She looked up at me with determination in her eyes.

"I'm in love with you. I don't care if you're dating some other chick right now, I will win you over one way or another, and I won't stop until I do. And if it comes down to it, I'd be glad to prove my love in ways my sister could never come up with." She confessed.

"Caitlin." I said sternly before pulling her into a hug by her shoulders. "Let's just take things slow for now." I said softly.

I felt her melt into the hug.

"I'm not seeing anyone else, I'm single. And the only one I've even agreed to a date with is you." I whispered.

I could feel her breathing heavily against me, like she had been holding her breath to hear those words from me.

"Joshua, you don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that." Caitlin said as she pulled back.

I could see tears welling up in her eyes. I wiped a tear away.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

She hugged me tightly again.

"You silly fuck. You silly silly fuck." She said.

She took a few more minutes hugging me before finally pulling back with a smile on her face. How much had I missed that smile? I hadn't seen her little sister, who was Becky's age, in forever, but the thought of the two of them fighting over me was a bit ... farfetched but it was true. But there she stood, just looking into my eyes, and smiling about all of it.

To be honest, I wanted to take her into the woods and fuck her every way possible, then go find her sister to do the same. But I pushed it and the thought of anyone else out of my mind. I wanted her right now, and only her. The two of us eventually broke our embrace and made our way to my house, where I quickly ran inside to grab my wallet. I returned to have her just smile at me again, before we headed down the road hand in hand to the coffee shop. When we stepped inside she turned to me.

"I can't believe this is actually happening. You and I are on a date." She said.

"Caitlin? Why didn't you ask sooner?" I asked.

"Like I said, I'm shy." She said again.

"But you seem perfectly open to me now, I mean you confessed your love out there on the sidewalk." Joshua said.

"Yeah, but I didn't know you even felt remotely like I did. I mean yeah we fucked and we both said things back then, but I couldn't be sure." Caitlin said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a hairband and quickly pulled her hair into a pony tail.

"You wouldn't believe how long I had a crush on you." I told her as we got in line.

"Wait, you? On me?" She said in disbelief.

"Yeah but with the rumors and the pregnancy, I never figured that I could get you to agree to even coffee since I'd have to impress your mom." I told her.

The line was moving slow and the coffee shop wreaked of old man cigars. You know, the cheap kind. Some old men were sitting at a table and one looked up towards us. He smiled.

"See Johnson? Those kids are getting along. They're even a nice couple, and they're interracial." The old man said.

His companion turned his head and looked over to us, as we approached the counter and made our order. The old man got up and walked up to me, tapping me on the shoulder. I turned around to look at him. His hair was white on the sides, and dark on top. He had a white mustache and glasses. He wore a business suit.

"You kids look wonderful together. In my day, a mixed couple wouldn't be caught on the streets together without all sorts of people calling them heathens." The old man said.

"Why thank you." Caitlin said as she took a hold of my hand. "We're just glad we live in a day where we can have our fun without worrying about the injustices of the past."

"Well I'm Mr. Johnson. I run a special type of parlor that makes videos for the internet. If you two are interested in making some money, I could use both of you." Mr. Johnson said as he pulled out a business card and handed it to me.

I briefly looked at the card which displayed his name and a company logo, and then pocketed it. I wondered if I should warn him that we were underage, but just shrugged it off. We turned back towards the clerk who handed us our drinks then went over to a pair of recliner chairs and when I sat down, I was surprised to have Caitlin sit right across my lap.

"Comfy?" I asked, noticing now that her ass was sitting right on my crotch.

I tried to ignore it, but my body would be fighting me on that point relatively soon enough if she didn't move. This was coming right out of one my teenaged masturbation fantasies very quickly.

"Happily so." She said before planting a kiss on my cheek. "I've always wanted to sit in your lap and with this clothing, I'm betting that you won't be comfortable long." She whispered.

She was doing it on purpose! My eyes nearly bugged out of my head.

"You want me to get hard?" I whispered.

"Do you know how many times I masturbated to just the thought of this kind of situation and how it would play out, Joshua?" Caitlin whispered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.