Sex With My Sister - Rewritten
Chapter 13: Confessions

Copyright© 2016 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Confessions - Story edited to fit within the guidelines for this site, otherwise, same as the original. Synopsis: Guy has sex with his sister, then her friends, then his older sister, then his youngest sister. This story is fiction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I stood there, staring into Tammy's blue eyes. Her hair was short and black with a small section dyed crimson. She had black lipstick on and black eye shadow and eyeliner on. She had a black athletic T-shirt on with a pink bra, which I could tell what color due to the straps hanging out. She had D-Cup breasts, and wore a mini skirt which poofed out a bit and black sneakers. In short, Tammy was an emo girl, before it became cool to be one. Nowadays, "Emos" or "Goths" are everywhere, and Tammy wore both very well. Very cute, and very sexy, especially with her Cleavage. She was very attractive for being a fourteen year old, and I would've hit that in an instant if I had been given the chance in the past.

"So you wanna tell me what happened? Or should I just start on what I know?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Tammy asked her eyes not leaving mine.

"Okay, that's fine, I can tell you what I know. You've been fucking your brother." I said.

"J.T.! How dare you! I haven't fucked anyone!" Tammy scolded me.

"Heather saw you two in Johnny's room, the other night. The two of you were having sex." I said. Tammy covered her mouth and her eyes widened in disbelief.

"J.T., your sister was only half right when she told you that." Tammy said. Now she had my interest peaked. She sat down on a large rock and grabbed my hand. She pulled me towards her, then pulled on my arm, pulling me down, she hiked up her skirt and pulled aside her panties, letting me see her pussy. She spread her pussy lips showing me her proof. Her hymen was still fully intact. "J.T., I've never even had a finger inside me. I don't use tampons, I use pads. Nothing has ever been inside my pussy. Your sister saw my twin half-sister ... Er ... Cousin ... actually I'm not sure what her relation counts as. She's the daughter of my mother and my uncle according to DNA, but I'm not, I'm the daughter of my father and mother." Tammy said before covering herself back up. Honestly, I was kind of turned on that she'd show me her pussy, but disappointed that she had covered back up so quickly. "It's kind of weird, apparently, my father and my uncle both fucked my mother, on the same day, during an ovulation, and each of them have a daughter through her now ... it's confusing, I know."

"Wait? Your mom is ... was ... in an incestuous relationship with her brother? And now your brother is too?" I said, kind of stunned.

"Yeah. I don't pretend to know what's going on, but it's kind of hot." Tammy said. "And as for my involvement. I ... um..." She started to say. She sighed before closing her eyes tightly and blurting out: "I wouldn't fuck anyone but you J.T.! I love you!" She opened her eyes wide in shock again and covered her mouth with her hands again. She couldn't believe what she just said to me. "I'm so sorry, J.T., I didn't want to blurt it out like that, but I've been waiting to tell you for so long how I felt. I was crushed when we broke it off. I wanted to take things slow, but not telling you ended up pushing us apart. Again, I'm sorry, J.T., I wish things had been different. You might still..." She said before I interrupted her by placing my lips against hers, kissing her passionately. She definitely returned the kiss, and wrapped her arms around my neck. She put her hand on the back of my head, holding my lips against hers as she slipped her tongue into my mouth. She let her tongue explore my mouth and even wrestled hers with mine. The passion she released into the kiss felt like she was trying to get out her feelings since we had broken up, trying to show me how much she wanted me, or wanted to be with me, or how much she loved me. Slowly we broke the kiss and put our foreheads together. "Wow." She said. "I never thought our first kiss would be like that."

"Really? Maybe you should've let me kiss you sooner then." I said jokingly.

"Kiss me? J.T., I'm ready to let you fuck me. If we weren't in the woods right now, I'd be naked and trying to get you hard." Tammy said. I was awe struck. Tammy wanted me in more ways than one and she was still a virgin. "But if my parents found out..."

"Actually your parents wouldn't care." I said. She pulled back and her eyes grew wide.

"What?" She asked.

"When we were about to date, I had a long chat with your dad about us dating before we hooked up and at the time, he insisted that I use a condom our first time since we were still in school." I told her. "We were kids, and I had only just learned what sex was, but your dad was pretty insistent."

"Wow, daddy said that?" Tammy said. "Well, let's just go talk to them then." She said. She got to her feet and I stood up. We walked, hand in hand out of the woods and back to her house. Her house was brown in color, and a ranch style with an added second floor. She led me inside to her dining room where her father, mother and another guy were doing bills at the table. "Daddy?" She said sweetly.

"Yes sweetheart." Her father said without looking up. To me he looked older than the last time we talked. He had short red hair and a long beard. He wore a flannel shirt and blue jeans with a pair of white socks. Her mother and the other guy, who I assume was her uncle both sat in bathrobes, which were blue in color.

"You remember J.T. and the talk you had with him back when we dated last?" Tammy said, testing the waters.

"Yes honey?" her father said.

"Well what if I told you that he knocked me up?" She asked.

"I'd tell you that I was happy for my little girl and I know he would make a great father, why?" Her father said still not looking up.

"So you wouldn't be mad if we had sex?" Tammy asked.

"No, because I know you love him undeniably, sweetie and I know he feels strongly for you." He said, finally looking up. "Otherwise you wouldn't be here, asking me for permission to have sex with him. Honestly, I thought you two had already done it."

"Mom, what do you think? Are you okay with it?" Tammy asked.

"Of course sweetie. Your dad is right. The heart wants what it wants." Her mom said.

"And the body loves pleasure." Her uncle said. Tammy giggled at that. "I'm sure you know that your twin sister and brother have stopped denying their urges."

"Okay. Thanks Mom, thanks daddy and thanks Uncle George." Tammy said before pulling me back out of the house. We began walking towards my house to clear things up with Heather, when we ran into Johnnie and their half-sister/cousin who were walking towards us and talking.

"Oh hey Josh." Johnny said. "Tammy? Are you two dating again?"

"Yep." Jess said even though we hadn't set anything in stone. "By the way, Josh, this is my half-sister, Sarah." Tammy was right. They were twins. Sarah was dressed in a loose t-shirt and a pair of shorts with a pair of sneakers. Her lipstick was red, and she didn't have much else on for makeup. Of course all I could think about was how to get these two into my bed at the same time. She looked me up and down.

"Tammy, he's kind of cute. I think you picked a good one. I hope he's just able to please you, like my man can do to me." Sarah said grabbing at Johnny's crotch.

"Yeah I heard about all of that. Never thought you were into incest, Johnny." I said.

"Neither did I, until Sarah took my virginity in front of our parents." Johnny said, his face turning red.

"I was trying to make a point that I'll do what I want, but then he was so good, I just couldn't stop." Sarah said, before placing a kiss on Johnny's cheek.

"You know, it would've been nice if you had let Heather know." I said.

"Who's Heather?" Sarah asked.

"His little sister. She and I are sort of dating." Johnny explained.

"Were. She told me that she broke up with you." I said.

"Yeah, she did. Sorry about all of this. I don't know why she broke up." Johnny said.

"Oh she was going to let you take her virginity, and spotted the two of you fucking ... you should close your curtains." I said.

"Oh shit." Johnny said. "I'm never gonna live that down with her."

"Well not enough to get her into bed, because you know how she gets." I said.

"I'm guessing I'm lucky she didn't kill me?" He asked.

"Hell hath no fury like a pregnant woman scorned." I said.

"Wait she's pregnant? Who?" Johnny asked.

"Oh you know, some guy." I said, referencing something we used to say back in high school when referring to ourselves but being innocent to those around us.

"Holy shit man." Johnny said. "Does Tammy know who it was?"

"No, Heather will probably let her know in a few. We're going to my house now to clear her name." I said. "Cause these two ladies look too much alike."

"Well, she is my twin sister, and I have to say, if she'd let me, I'd make love to her all night long." Sarah said. Tammy blushed brightly. Now I was really turned on. If I could get Tammy to agree to a threesome in the future, I might really enjoy myself.

Tammy grabbed my hand and pulled me past them towards my house, tired of waiting for us to stop chatting. She didn't say a word and I thought she was pissed off until we reached the porch. "Fuck," She said turning towards me. "Now I've heard it all. I knew she was fucking him, but her wanting to fuck me, and you fucking your sisters?" She said. Oh fuck, she knew. "Or is it just Heather? Be honest with me, J.T..." She said.

What could I say? I could've lied and said that I didn't. I could've told half of the truth, or I could've been honest. She was waiting for an answer and she deserved one. "And my mother too." I said quietly.

"That's kind of kinky." She said with a smile. "Who knew the guy I was hot for could be such a freak. I might have to get them into it with us." Holy. Shit. Dude. This was insane. She took me by the hand and took me into the house, not even taking a second glance at Becky who was masturbating on the living room on the couch as we passed her. She pulled me straight to Heather's room and threw open the door. Heather was laying on her bed, in a red t-shirt and blue pair of panties, reading a book with her knees bent. She looked up from her book, marked her place and set it on the bed beside her, as she tried to control her rage. Her hand was shaking as she set it down and then she pulled herself into a seated position with her legs over the side of the bed. She stood up and walked over to Tammy.

'Here it comes.' I thought as I watched the two of them stare into each other's eyes.

"Heather, I know you're angry..." Tammy said.

"Damn, fucking straight I'm angry, bitch." Heather said still trying to control her rage.

"Young lady! Language!" I heard my mother call out from her bedroom. Still amazed that she can hear from that far.

"Heather, I wasn't the one who fucked my brother. I'm still a virgin." Tammy said.

"Then who the fuck was it? Your twin sister?" Heather asked.

"Well, twin half-sister." Tammy said.

"And what proof do you have of this?" Heather said.

"Well you could check my pussy, like Joshua did, and see my hymen is intact, or see how tight I am, but that's not really proof. But I have better proof." Tammy said. She grabbed Heather by the hand and pulled her and me out of the room at a quickened pace. She brought us down the street to her house then pulled us around to Johnny's back window, where Sarah and Johnny could be easily seen, as they were just starting to get heavily into groping each other.

"Holy fucking hell." Heather said before turning to Tammy.

"Heather, you've been my friend for years, and your brother has always been my biggest crush. I'd never betray you both like that. I'd never do anything like that unless you both were somehow in on it. I care for you too much to do something that would hurt you like that." Tammy said.

"Tammy, I'm sorry I thought it was you. She looks just like you." Heather said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.