Sex With My Sister - Rewritten
Chapter 8: My Eldest Sister Returns Home

Copyright© 2016 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: My Eldest Sister Returns Home - Story edited to fit within the guidelines for this site, otherwise, same as the original. Synopsis: Guy has sex with his sister, then her friends, then his older sister, then his youngest sister. This story is fiction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Over the next few weeks I got to fuck my sister, Jessi and Catlin almost everyday, and I think we all had a fairly good time with it. But as the summer tends to do it came to an end. But thank god our fucking didn't end as myself and the three wonderful women in my life found ourselves in all sorts of situations letting us have sex.

Well one night, Heather and I were in bed, fucking hard as usual. I had her head towards the door, and on her back, as I was fucking her, when I heard the front door open. My mother was talking to someone, I couldn't make out the voice until I looked up and saw my older sister Rachel looking in on us. Rachel had been taking summer classes, and was living on campus at her college. As I continued fucking Heather, I watched Rachel's hand trail down to her pants and slip inside. She was masturbating to the site. She didn't say a word, she just stood there and watched us. Heather moaned as I fucked her. But my mind was now on fucking both of them, and I wondered if I'd be able to get my older sister in on the act. Heather flipped us over and began riding my cock, and began fucking me as hard as she could. She wanted to cum and bad. I pulled her down on top of me, continuing to hump her. We kissed passionately as I felt her begin to clamp down on my cock. She moaned loudly in the kiss as we both came. Heather rolled off me. I looked down to see my sister Rachel pull her hands from her pants, and continue on to her room. "We were being watched." I panted to my younger sister. Heather looked over at me.

"Mom knows about us. It's only natural. Besides, we did leave the door open." Heather said.

"It wasn't Mom." I said bluntly.

"Then, Who?" Heather asked.

"It was Rachel." I said. Heather positioned herself so we were face to face.

"What do we do about it?" She asked, looking into my eyes. "Oh. I see." She said. We kissed passionately. "Have fun." She said before moving aside to let me up. I pulled myself off the bed, and stood up. I left the room and walked down the hall to Rachel's room. I stopped at her door which was slightly ajar. I heard a soft moaning from her room, and guessed that she was finishing what she had started in the hallway.

"Oh Joshua. I wish it had been me you were fucking." She gasped. I slowly opened the door and stepped inside, closing the door quietly behind me. She was laying naked on her bed, teasing her nub with one hand, and caressing her breast with the other. Her breasts were just a little bigger than Heather's and her pussy was shaved clean. She teased her clit. "Oh, I want you inside me." She moaned, now teasing her entrance with her finger, then moving back to stimulating her nub. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, enjoying the moment. She wasn't far from climaxing. I walked silently over to the bed, and got on it. She hadn't noticed me yet, but I was sure that she would after I had pleasured her. I put my mouth to her entrance, and stuck my tongue inside her virgin hole, gently lapping up her juices, and watching her reaction as she suddenly looked down at me, grabbing the back of my head. It was a look of shock but at the same time, joy. "Joshua, what are you doing here?" She panted. "What are you doing?" I licked her nub before speaking.

"I saw you masturbating while watching us." I said. "And I thought that was obvious." I said, before licking her nub again.

"But we shouldn't do this, we're brother and sister." She said moaning. "It's not right." I moved up to her face, and we kissed passionately as I began massaging her clit with my hand. "And you shouldn't be fucking Heather either." She said after breaking the kiss. I leaned my head over and began sucking on her neck, before removing my hand. I felt her hand on my penis, as she began jerking me off. "Oh god that feels so good." I think she was done complaining. I stopped sucking after a minute or so, and kissed my way down to her left breast where I began sucking on her nipple. She grabbed the back of my head again, as I swirled my tongue around her areola. "Stop teasing me." She pleaded. She began rubbing the head of my dick, causing a bit of precum to leak out. She wiped her finger across the head of my dick and then brought it into her mouth. I moved back up so I was face to face with her, and we kissed passionately again. As we kissed I began humping her, causing her to moan into the kiss. I stopped humping her, and positioned myself at her entrance, and slowly slid the head of my dick inside her entrance. She broke the kiss. "Josh, we can't do this. We're brother and sister."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.