Sex With My Sister - Rewritten
Chapter 7: Fun at night

Copyright© 2016 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Fun at night - Story edited to fit within the guidelines for this site, otherwise, same as the original. Synopsis: Guy has sex with his sister, then her friends, then his older sister, then his youngest sister. This story is fiction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

After returning home, Heather was in the mood to cuddle, and so we cuddled up and watched movies for the next week or so, waiting for her period to pass.

A few days after her period had passed, we still hadn't had sex. I wasn't exactly sure what my sister was up to. She cuddled with me daily, but when I tried anything she pulled away, telling me I had to wait. It was infuriating. I could hardly stand it. When mom got home, she and Heather went into her room, doing who knows what ... then it came a knock on the door, then the doorbell rung, and Heather ran to it, yelling out "I've got it." A few moments later she passed by the door with both Catlin and Jessi in tow. Catlin waved to me and Jessi giggled. Something was up, I wasn't too sure as to what but Mom soon came into the living room and kicked me out, saying the girls had the living room for the rest of the night. I rolled my eyes as I made my way into my room and grabbed a book. It wasn't long before I hit the light and passed out. I didn't even wake up until I started having a dream, or at least at first it was a dream. I dreamt that Catlin came in my room, laid down on top of me, with her pussy in my face and began blowing me. It turns out that it wasn't a dream, as I opened my eyes, there she was, with her beautiful chocolate skin, laying naked on top of me, with her pussy square in my face. I moaned as she deep throated my semi-erect cock. Catlin was obviously enjoying her job of getting me hard as she bobbed her head up and down, jerking me off as she blew me. I grabbed her legs and lifted my head to her pussy, and began licking her outer lips. She almost got instantly wet. I lapped up her virgin juices as she continued to blow me.

"Oh Joshua, that feels wonderful." She moaned before taking my cock back into her mouth again. That was all the motivation I needed, probing my tongue into her pussy. Her virgin hole clenched shut, and I couldn't stick my tongue in anymore, so I continued licking her outer lips. It wasn't long before I was fully hard. Catlin got off me and sat down next to me. Her body was breath taking in the moonlight through the window. Her young breasts were at least a b cup and her pussy had a light brushing of hair as if a painter had lightly stroked her pussy with his brush. She smiled at me as I got up, letting her lay down on the bed. I kneeled on the bed over her, and lowered my mouth to her young breasts and began licking and sucking on her nipples as I stroked her clitoris with my hand. She ran her fingers through my hair, holding my head tightly to her left breast. I stroked her clitoris harder, causing her to moan. "Josh, I can feel it! I'm gonna!" she moaned, only to squirt all over my hand. She let go of my head, allowing me to get up. We kissed passionately as I repositioned myself on top of her, and slowly slipped the head of my fully erect cock into her entrance, without her noticing at first. "Joshua, that was so good, I've never felt myself cum that hard." She said, after we finished kissing. I slid myself into her a little further.

"You're so beautiful. I didn't think you'd ever let me be with you like this." I said. We kissed again.

"I've always liked you Joshua. And to tell the truth, I've been fantasizing about you a lot lately." Catlin told me.

"What have you fantasized about me?" I asked, pushing my cock to her cherry. She obviously noticed that.

"Joshua? Are you inside me?" Catlin gasped. "I've never..." She started.

"I know. You're still a virgin. Did you fantasize about this?" I asked.

"No..." She gasped, as I began slowly sliding in and out of her. " ... but ... It feels ... so weird."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.