Fun at Old Folks Home: Fiction by David
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by AnnaTartyWife

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - More of David's sordid imagination!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As I got up to sit between Tom and David my legs were weak, my fanny was screaming out for something to be rammed up it, but as yet all I'd done was reveal some stocking top and a knicker flash, so nothing had happened, yet I wanted to be used as their fuck toy!

As I sat between Tom and David they both got close to me, in fact they were pressing against me from each side, but nothing else as yet.

Tom spoke and apologised if his comments had been incorrect,"Anna" he said, "we don't see any totty here, only the Matron and the old dears who live here. so apologies if I was a bit forward."

"Don't worry," I said. "I've been called far worse than totty!"

"Really?" Tom asked. "I wonder why."

"Well Tom," I replied as I turned my head toward him, before he could think I was snogging him and my tongue was down his throat, my hand went automatically down to his crotch and I rubbed his prick through his trousers.

I broke off and turned to David, "You can call me a dirty fucking slag!" I said as I shoved my tongue in his mouth!

I got my hand on his knob, his fly was open and I wrapped my fingers round his prick and started wanking him as I snogged him.

Whilst I was snogging David, Tom got my blouse undone and pulled my bra down, my nipples were sticking out like bullets, just before he got them in his mouth, he shouted across to Jeff, "Told you she was a slut!"

I broke off the kiss with David and looked across at Jeff in the other chair, fucking hell, he'd already got his trousers off and I saw the tree trunk of a knob.

Fuck me a good 10 inch with a red bell end glistening in pre cum as he wanked himself.

"I'm you're fucking knob jockey!" I shouted as I opened my legs wide, one thigh over each Tom and David, my skirt pulled up around my waist and my knickers pulled tight over my crack.

Tom wasted no time and rubbed my fanny through my knickers.

I was so wet, he got three fingers up my snatch with my knickers up my hole.

"The fucking dirty cow's soaking!" he shouted to Jeff.

David was sucking my tits as I continued to toss him off.

"Go on you dirty old cunt!" I said. "Finger me off, make me squirt in my knickers."

As Tom fingered me harder I started to cum, I was looking and lusting after Jeffs monster cock as I sprayed cunt juice all over Toms hand.

Tom pulled my knickers off, as he held them up he rubbed them on my face, they were soaking with cunt juice.

Jeff said "Give 'em here," as Tom tossed them over Jeff wrapped them round his bell end and wanked harder!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.