Preview

4 - Clan Amir: The Day of Blood

by Ernest Bywater

Copyright 2007 by Ernest Bywater as Ernest Edwards

Action/Adventure Story: U MAMA launches an all out attack on Berant with thousands of troops set to attack by land, by air, and by sea to hit all important parts of the country at once. Are the Guards and their command structure up to this challenge. Whatever happens, the blood will flow freely across the land, and many will now great sorrow.

Tags: Fiction   Military   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Royalty   Violence  

Cover

Cover Art

The foreground image of the bird is the copyright of Eric Sloan and used here with his permission. The background is from an image titled DSC00686Cairns.jpg uploaded to Wikipedia by Tim35 released to the public domain on 22 May, 2007. The manipulation, and adding of text is by Ernest Bywater. All rights to the cover image are reserved by the copyright owners.

10 January 2021 version


Dedication

Over the years I’ve seen many definitions of what a hero is. I can’t remember if this is a direct quote or paraphrasing of what another has said, but I believe a hero is:

Someone who does what they see as their duty or the right thing to do in exceptional circumstances regardless of the dangers or risks to themselves.

All of the stories in the series in this are dedicated to the many heroes who are the brave men, women, and children who’ve fought for their people or their country against human or animal dangers or in natural disasters during times of peace or times of war. This is especially dedicated to those who have fallen in the front lines while they strove with all they had to help or protect others. People such as firefighters, medical staff, police officers, soldiers, sailors, airmen, or general civilians helping out in an emergency.


from ‘The Fallen’

“They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.”

by Laurence Binyon


Table of Contents

The Day of Blood
Prologue
Major Developments
Sands of Time
Tuesday - 21 October, 2008

Unwanted Visitors
Amarant
Highcliff
View Port High School
Northern Kotar Plain
Birdman Field
Highcliff Again
Amarant Again
Dareena
View Port High School Again
Securing the Sea
Bombed Out
Standing Down
Berana

Judgement at Amarant
The Butcher’s Bill
In the US
Wednesday - 22 October, 2008
Clean Up

Thursday - 23 October, 2008
Friday - 24 October, 2008

The titles in use are a Story, a Chapter, a Sub-chapter, and a section.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.