Betting On My Family - Cover

Betting On My Family

Copyright© 2016 by Bartleby T

Chapter 17: Throbbing Pink Jesus

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17: Throbbing Pink Jesus - Ben is out of sorts after moving to idyllic Orange County with his family and is coerced into the illegal and dangerous sex trade. As a crisis at home ensues and difficulties at work intensify, Ben’s family and a motley crew of co-workers are forced to make difficult choices before their new fairy-tale existence comes crashing down around them.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

At first, Sylvia had been almost intimidated by it. She knew that there was such a thing as “too big” and Drew’s cervix pounder of a penis fit cosily into that category. When she wrapped her palms around the base, her fingertips wouldn’t even touch and she could fit both hands around it lengthwise and still have another inch at the end to suck. It was the biggest beef missile she’d ever seen on a white man. It was too fucking big.

But if cam shows taught her nothing else, it taught her that hyperbolic dimensions attracted customers. It was the reason why scores of young tiny girls ran to their doctors ordering boob jobs and butt lifts to replace their normal-sized endowments. It was the reason why every single hentai character had boobs the size of Volkswagons. And it was the reason why, after only three days shooting with the python hanging between Drew’s legs, their subscriber base had tripled.

Syl was overjoyed. She was finally making enough money from the live shows to be able to keep herself fed and with current books. The only problem was that her jaw had been sore since it started. She knew Drew wouldn’t fit inside of her and she didn’t want to try, so she’d spent their recent sessions slobbering over it and trying to blow him until she couldn’t even chew bubble gum without discomfort. She didn’t have the courage Kleio did.

Her tattooed punk-rock girlfriend was taking courses in neo-feminism, and didn’t enjoy the prospect of being conquered by a dick, even if that dick belonged on an elephant. To wit, she’d fucked Drew twice a day since he’d returned with them, and could barely walk as a result. But man oh man, they’d put on some fantastic shows...

Syl closed her eyes and tried to open her mouth even more, the amount of penis inside of it already filling her to max capacity. Kleio snaked her tongue along the length, raining down kisses as she worked her way up and down. Drew, safely above the camera view, played his Nintendo 3DS. Even he was sick of his penis by this point. The subscribers didn’t seem to care. As long as Syl and Klei had their boobs out and were sucking on his meat, Drew’s uninteresting half was free to do whatever it pleased.

Syl’s phone rang. She quickly spit out the several inches of cock in the way and dabbed at her chin with the bedsheet before answering. “Hellooo?” She said brightly. “Oh hi, Mom.” Drew looked down from his game and frowned. He hoped it wasn’t more bad news. Syl had complained that money at home was tight, which was part of the reason why he was receiving his fourth blowjob of the day. He wasn’t exactly complaining, but still... “Oh really? Umm ... Alright.”

Kleio took her spot while she conversed, and the chat room buzzed happily with dozens of watchers, all tuned in to see Kleio take on Buster McThunderstick. He’d told them that it was called the Infinity Hammer but they scoffed, thinking it too “Japan’ish” and “video gamey.” They weren’t cool enough to appreciate his humor.

“You don’t say...” Syl said. “Seriously? But then ... Oh I see.” She mutely nodded a few times and finally sighed. “Alright,” she said. “My teachers might be upset but as long as it’s one day, I can arrange it. Bye.” She lowered the phone. Without a word, she took up Drew’s cunt pumper again and began to worship it with her tongue.

“Hot date?” Drew asked.

“Not exactly,” Syl said, “ ... but I’m heading home tomorrow, so you can just come with instead of taking a bus. Just be ready to go by 6am.”

“K.”

He looked down at her. In his opinion, he’d gotten lucky. He may have lost his job, but Ben’s eldest sister and her roommate were younger and more attractive than his previous clients, and they made really amazing brownies. Now, she was going to give him a ride home too? Mom was gonna get a kick out of this when he got home. “It’s not any more money problems, then?”

“Oh no,” Syl replied, waving it off. “Nothing like that.” She kissed the twelve inches of throbbing pink Jesus one last time before drooling a long line of spit onto the head. She began vigorously smearing it all over, pumping it with her fist. “I just have to go home and fuck my step-brother is all...”


“And that, as they say, is that.” Babs closed her phone and placed it back on the night-stand. “I told you that Syl wouldn’t a be a problem. There is still a lot about my daughters that you don’t know, mister. There was never any question with Syl.”

Considering that Syl had always treated me like a little kid, I was more than a little surprised. Babs had asked her eldest to fuck me as casually as if she was asking her to pick up a gallon of milk on the way home. Judging how quickly the call ended, I could only guess that Syl responded in the same way.

Fuck Ben? Yeah, sure. I’ll take care of it on the way home ... Do we need eggs too?

“Well awesome,” I said. “I guess our part is done. Here’s to hoping that the girls can sway Bridget.” I took the moment to catch my breath. I laid my head back against the bedroom floor, hazily trying to recollect how we ended up there. Was all this really happening?

Babs was kneeling by my side, and I watched her with heavy eyelids as she dribbled some lube into her palms to get her fingers good and greasy. She was still alert, still full of vitality, and still very horny. It was like having sex with the Energizer bunny.

As I fought off sleepiness, she reached down between my legs, and took me in her hand once more. There was no sighing, nor twitching, nor sensory overload this time. To be honest, I could barely feel the damn thing anymore. I hated to admit it, but I was losing the sex battle.

Pumping Babs’ ass full of cum had taken a lot out of me, literally and figuratively, and as the massive literal amount leaked out of her to ruin her sheets, I’d collapsed backwards in a daze, slipping off the mattress to the floor in the process. I’d begun to realize the truth, that my erection simply wasn’t equal to the task any longer.

I wasn’t yet out of the game, but my balls were sore, my abs were killing me, and even my arms and chest felt weak and fatigued. Babs had noticed my state, and being the wonderful woman she was, she’d made me food. As if the night could’ve gotten any better...

She prepared for me two cordon bleus stuffed with veal and cheese, a loaded baked potato with chives and bacon, and two slices of brown bread covered in butter and jam, all while wearing nothing but an apron. I wasn’t idle during this time. I ran back to my room and fished out the tiny bottle of stamina cream Dana gave me at the beginning of my whoring days, and covered my cock with the stuff, unabashedly masturbating to rub it in.

I also mixed up the rest of the supplements Riley gave me and downed it all in a glass of milk to mask the medicinal taste. She’d said to take the rest the following morning, but I was besieged on all fronts by Babs’ overpowering hotness. I needed bigger guns. I massaged another squirt of cream into my waning erection as well. My guns could fire longer if they were numb.

By the time I made it back to the kitchen, still finding it strange to stroll around nude, Babs was there to set out a plate for me. After lighting me a candle and making sure I was comfortable, she was sweet enough to climb underneath the tablecloth to give me a mid-meal hummer. She did complain about my dick tasting a little weird, but I just told her it was soap. It didn’t bother her enough to stop, and I happily stuffed my face by candlelight as she stuffed hers, listening to Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata over the speakers. It was probably the best meal of my life.

But as the hour tolled, she dragged me back into her bedroom and had her way with me again. She really liked it up the ass, so that’s where she had me fuck her, through five positions and forty minutes, never once blowing my load. Dana’s cream was some serious shit. Freed of trying to hold back my release, I instead used all my strength to wail on the fitness junky. I banged that ass like a drum for damn near an hour. And then I was on the floor again somehow...

“How have you not cum again?” She was regarding me with a mien akin to awe, wondering how I pummeled her through a half dozen orgasms while never quite reaching my own. “I’m impressed that all all that smack you talked earlier wasn’t just talk.” She squeezed my meat, bending over to lick the swollen head a few times. “But where’s my cum, baby? I want my cum.” I groaned as she slurped me into her mouth a few times.

“Maybe my penis is too much for you,” I told her. “There’s no shame in defeat, Babs. Anytime you want to quit, all you have to do is acknowledge my dick as your lord and master.” I was still acting tough, but I was nearing exhaustion.

Even after the meal, my body still felt wasted, but my erection jutted out of my pelvis like a shining obelisk of flesh. It seemed to taunt Babs. Yeah, I’m still here, bitch. Sup? Even I was impressed.

Babs stood and walked off to the bathroom while I struggled into a sitting position with my back against the wall. She returned and handed me a glass of water, before sitting down between my outstretched legs, facing away as well. She leaned back against me and snuggled into my chest as I breathed in her intoxicating bouquet of perfume, shampoo, and the indescribably arousing scent of a woman. My dick pressed against her lower back, for the moment forgotten by us both.

“What happened with you and Derek?” I asked suddenly. She seemed struck by the question, but I figured now was as good a time as any to ask her, in between fucks five and six. I hugged her close, enjoying the warmth of her body pressed upon mine. God, she smells good...

“Oh. I guess we could talk about that now.” I could feel her heart beating against my own. I swear it got a little faster. “It’s a long story though. To understand what happened with Derek, I’ll have to explain a few things that go back years and years. Are you sure you want to spoil our magical evening with so much real life?”

“Nothing could spoil tonight,” I said, moving my hands to her breasts. I didn’t think I would ever get tired of squeezing boobs. “ ... and second, what are you even talking about? You met Derek just a few weeks ago.”

“I met Derek then, yes.” She entwined her fingers with mine. “But I’ve known Dana for much longer than you may realize.” Dana? What the hell did Dana have to do with this?

“I’ll tell you what,” she continued. “Keeping with our fantasy theme, I’d like to tell you a story.” She smiled. “It’s about a young girl, our heroine if you will, in a magical faraway land called Happy Valley where there exists a school called Penn State.”

“We’re going back to college with this? How long is this story going to take?”

“It’ll take longer with you interrupting,” she said. “And I’ll remind you that the battle still rages on. I reserve the right to turn around and mount you whenever I please.”

“I’m not a horse.”

“Tell that to my ass,” she said, giggling. “God, the last time I’ve been fucked this good was probably at Penn State too. In fact, it might’ve even been by Dana.”

“Oh fuck you,” I said, laughing. “If you’re just going to make shit up, I think I’ll pass and just get back to business.” I winced and tried to rise, but she snuggled harder and pinned me back against the wall. Fine. I didn’t really want to move anyway.

“No, Ben. I really need to explain this to you. It’ll all make sense in the end.” Her smile faded. “Especially as it concerns Lexi. She told me how she has to suck you off every day.” She laughed. “And while there’s nothing terribly wrong with that, she also told me why...” An icy chill shot up my spine. Babs knows? How much? I’d only kept it a secret because I’d feared she’d be destroyed by it.

“ ... and I also feel that it’s unfair to keep you in the dark about your own father. It’s time you knew a few things.” I sat in silence even as my own heartbeat began to speed up. I was fine with stories, but I had no interest in speaking about my dad. I had managed to avoid thinking about the hollow, bitter space he’d left in me, especially after the video I’d seen filled that void with poison. I didn’t know what to say to her, so I said nothing.

She turned and saw my grave expression. “Right,” she said. “ ... and that expression is why we need to talk about this.” She leaned up and kissed me. “Try to keep an open mind,” she said. “And without further ado...” She cleared her throat.

“I left for college as soon as I turned eighteen. My family situation wasn’t the best, and I’d been happy to get away, but I soon realized that I was in no way prepared for the academic challenges I was faced with...”

“You sound like a John Green Novel...”

“Shut up, Ben. Now you and your sisters have all been private schooled, and so have had better learning opportunities since you were kids. But I’d only barely graduated from public school, and found myself in classes that were way over my head. I probably would have failed out that first semester if it hadn’t been for my roommate at the time, a young girl named Dana Ordon. She went by Deedee, back then.”

“You were roommates?”

“Yes, now shut up. Deedee didn’t come from money, but she was very bright and more importantly, very hardworking. I can’t tell you how many times I’d come back from a party still drunk to find her poring over a textbook at two in the morning. After our first semester’s grades came back, I stopped partying. Deedee wouldn’t let me.

“The only way to get back into the dorms after midnight was to have your roommate buzz you in and she refused to do so once I began to fail. I thought her a bitch at the time, but it really saved my ass. Taught me some responsibility, but I was never grateful for it. Rather, I nursed a bitter resentment over it. I didn’t think that she was trying to help, and only thought she was jealous. We always remained friends, but thinking back, I never treated her like one. I never saw her as an equal, but as someone beneath me. But for all that, we were always together.

“In our second semester, we started hitting up frat parties. At one, we attracted the attention of a very handsome senior boy. He was a little socially weird, and so so skinny, but he was just so charming and silly that we both kinda fell for him.” She smiled at the recollection. “You’re a lot like your father was, Ben. Even if you did manage to get your fitness together before some blonde college bimbo told you to.”

“You got him into working out? He said he started in college but...”

“Ssssshhh, my story.” She gave me mean eyes before bopping me on the nose. “Yes, I convinced him to work out. We also convinced him to join us in the cafeteria for meals, to come over for drinking games, and of course a little spin the bottle...” It was my turn to grin. “Shut up, things were more innocent back then.”

“Now, I really started to bloom in college. I’d always been a runner like your sister, and was rail-thin through most of high school, but once I started eating better, my body began to fill in in some remarkable ways. Ways that you’ve now appreciated. Ways that I imagined every boy would appreciate.” She sighed. “I was a bitch, Ben. As soon as I became somewhat attractive, I flaunted it every chance I could, and literally believed that I was one of the hottest girls there.”

“Were you?”

“There were twenty thousand girls at that school, Ben. Of course not. But I acted like it. And I never even considered for a second that Deedee liked Clarence. Even if I had realized, I wouldn’t have cared. See, starting with our second semester, even Dana fed my arrogance. She was like my own personal groupie, and I kind of got off on it. Because of her, my confidence was sky-high, and one night she had her hair up in cute little pigtails and we started drinking and...”

She gave me a look. “Most people tend to experiment when they’re in college and we were no different.” Thoughts of Babs and Dana together rejuvenated my boner and she must have felt it because she deigned to over-clarify things for me.

“Yes, Ben. Dana and I used to mess around. Sometimes we would just make out, other times we would finger each other. Sometimes, when we got drunk, we’d go down on each other. As things progressed, we often got naked and fooled around, scissoring and such. It wasn’t rare to wake up in the same bed.” She giggled and rubbed her backside against my penis. “I love how hard this is making you. Maybe we should take a break and...”

“Don’t you dare,” I said. “This story is just getting good.” She whined adorably but settled back against me, keeping my dick trapped between us where it wouldn’t cause distractions.

“Now, I realize that bisexuality is more common these days, but back then, it was a serious deal. It was cause for expulsion. Dana and I had some very VERY fun nights...” She shivered in remembrance. “ ... but that’s all it ever was for me. Fun nights. Dana became fixated on it ... and on me. She wanted to mess around even more than I did, which was saying a lot. Looking back, I think it was because she’d never had a romantic partner. I was her first in many ways. I even thought she might be a lesbian for a while, but she fell for Clarence even harder than I did.” She shook her head. “To this day, I can’t believe how I didn’t see it. I was so self-centered.”

“But Dad didn’t end up with either of you,” I said. “Not at first.” Babs lazily sat forward and turned back to me. She creased her lip before pushing herself back to her feet. I smiled at her ass as she strode across the room to her desk, and then she bent across it to reach for something. I heard a tiny “rip” sound. Then she walked back and knelt in front of me, placing the piece of masking tape securely across my lips.

“There,” she said. “Much better.” She moved back to her position between my legs, but faced me this time, fingering my cock and balls between us. I moaned over her ability to multitask.

“You see, Ben. I love cock. It’s not just the feeling of having them inside of me, but everything about them. I love the way they look. I love how soft and hard they can feel at the same time.” She bent over and gave it a lick. “I love the way they taste. I love how you boys look so pained when I squeeze them. They’re practically my favorite toys. I don’t mind an occasional muff-dive, but this...” She looked down at my shiny wet dick. “ ... this is for me. I only entertained Dana’s advances because if you haven’t noticed yet, there’s something very odd about my family’s sex-drive.”

“Wedmooveeemtoberitywayzee,” I mumbled against the tape. She ignored me.

“I didn’t realize that my sex drive was unusually strong until I was older, but it was painfully overpowering at times. I just thought everyone felt similar. You may have noticed that Lexi is the same way. She gets worked up over everything and can’t help it. There’s nothing wrong with her, or me. But we do have powerful urges and tendencies that...” She seemed to suddenly realize that she was a middle-aged woman with her hands around her step-son’s dick. “ ... I think you get the idea.” She took a deep breath and stared at my cock like it was the last unicorn.

“ ... I wanted to do this to you the moment I met you, Ben. From the moment I saw you sitting next to your father at that restaurant, I wanted to jump in your lap and hump you stupid. I wondered how big you were. I wondered what your cum tasted like. I wanted you inside of me immediately. That is what I’m talking about. Thoughts like that aren’t normal, but they are for Lexi, and for me. Bridget inherited my looks, but Lexi inherited my condition.

“Call it nymphomania if you like, but it is very real and very distracting. Dana was ... well, she was a nice...” She struggled for the word. “She was a diversion for me, but I was more than that to her. And so was Clarence.” I went to rip off the tape but she stopped me. “I’m almost done. Save your questions.”

“So you can probably imagine that we became competitive. Clarence later told me that he liked both of us, but as far as I concerned, he didn’t even matter. I wanted him, and that was all I cared about. I started getting jealous every time he paid her even the slightest amount of attention. I started looking for ways to push her out of the picture.

“One night I got a little drunk at a party and spilled beer all over her. Then she went into Clarence’s room to change and I threw the door open, exposing her to a bunch of brothers. She ran out of the house and never came back again. It would have been enough if I’d stopped there, but I didn’t.

“I spread the word that she was a lesbian. In those days, something like that could destroy a person. I even took a few photos of her while she slept and used them to further the lie. She became a pariah and I became more popular because I had to live with such a twisted fucked-up degenerate. It was horrible, absolutely horrible. She ended up having to leave school over it the next year, and it was for nothing. It didn’t even work. Your father was disgusted with me, because he knew us well enough to know the truth. About the time Dana left school, your father stopped speaking to me. He didn’t say another word to me for fifteen years.” She lowered her eyes.

“All I can say in my defense is that I felt like she was a leech. I felt like she had attached herself to me to ride out my popularity. I thought she dragged me down. Like she was holding me back from getting what I truly deserved in college.” She looked into my eyes. “Listen to me very clearly, Ben. Never let someone else suffer for the way you feel about yourself. What I did to that woman was absolutely inexcusable and it shames me to this day to even think about it.”

“Mumuttamerek” She reached out and gingerly peeled the tape halfway off. “What does this have to do with Derek,” I clarified.

“Getting there,” she chided. She smoothed the tape back across my lips. “So after college, we all moved off to separate cities, and all three of us got married, had kids. Then, it seems we all got divorced. I ran into your dad when one of his co-workers hired me as his trainer.

“Most of the rest you know. Dana looked him up when his programs caught her attention. She hired him. And she even sent an email to me saying nothing but “I forgive you.” I couldn’t even face her. I made an excuse to skip the welcoming dinner when we came here because I knew that I would start to cry at the sight of her. It didn’t help that my business was barely sufficient to put food on the table and hers turned into a billion-dollar-a-year enterprise.” She looked at me. “But Derek now ... Derek saved my ass.”

She took a firm hold of my penis then and spoke slowly. “Now I’m going to tell you something now that might piss you off, but it is done. It is handled and over with. Understand?” She jerked me a few times to distract me. “I approached Dana about earning money. She took me on and set me up for a job.” She blinked a few times. “ ... and I suppose she didn’t forgive me as much as she claimed. Basically, she set me up to get raped. Luckily, your friend Riley knew something was wrong and alerted him. Things would have been much worse if he hadn’t arrived when he did.” She smiled. “He was kind of a badass...”

I ripped through the tape. “He’s a lying son-of-a-bitch is what he is. That motherfucker let me believe that he was a twenty-one year old model while fishing for...” I stopped talking as Babs stood up once more. “Where’re you going?” She flashed me a smile as she walked to her closet.

“I see that masking tape is simply not strong enough for you.” She rummaged about around the bottom of her closet and then stood back up, returning to me. She was holding a ball gag.

“Nonononono,” I said. “No fucking way you’re putting that thing on me.”

She stopped mid-stride and put her hands on her hips. She looked like an amazon. “I let you fuck me up the ass!” she roared. “Twice!” I lowered my eyes and frowned.

“I’ll be good, I swear.”

“No more interruptions?”

“My lips are sealed,” I said. “Just please don’t put that thing in my mouth.”

“Only if you promise to keep putting that thing into mine.” Har, har. She finished walking up to me, looking dazzling as her face twisted into a bright smile. She began swinging the ball gag around in circles. “Where was I?”

“That Judas Derek saved you from being raped.”

“Oh right ... Well in any case, he showed up with guns blazing, beat up all the bad guys, and saved the queen.” I wasn’t satisfied with her storybook ending but I decided to press her for details later. The way she was looking at me made me want to press her with something else.

“ ... and I think that’s just about everything.” She knelt back onto the carpet in front of me. “I suppose we can get back to the fucking now.” Indeed. I smiled at her. It was just a simple expression of how happy she’d made me, but it made her blush somehow, and turned her face aside. I didn’t understand how a simple smile could disarm a woman so, especially one with such a deliciously filthy mind. She looked so much younger whenever she was startled, all big eyes and dimples and expectation.

“It’s your father,” she explained. “You look exactly like Clarence when you smile...” She seemed to mention the name as a test to me. It was the one topic that I did not want to speak about, not with everything else about tonight being so perfect. I felt his failings as vividly as my own, and they brought me shame as if I was as guilty as he. “I suppose that’s the last thing we need to talk about tonight. I know Ben, about what you found in Lexi’s room. I know how it hurt you.”

“Do you?” I asked. I said it in a snappier way than I’d intended and the glance she shot me was cross. “Is there anything Lexi hasn’t told you?”

“No,” she said. “There isn’t. When Lexi became aware of her condition and made it known to me, we made an agreement. There are no secrets between me and my daughter, or else none of what I’m about to tell you would have worked. She trusts me implicitly and I’ve given her the same respect. Now stop looking so surly and listen. Don’t get mad. Just try to understand, OK?” She reached out and began to stroke my penis again. Are men this easy? Do women just assume that they can say whatever they want, as long as it’s accompanied by a handjob? I didn’t stop her.

“I know that you found out that your father and Lexi were having sex. I know that you were very upset about it. Please PLEASE understand that he would never have gone along with it, never even considered it, if I hadn’t asked him to.” Asked him to? I wanted to ask a question but not as much as I wanted to avoid wearing a ball gag. “Yes, Ben. I asked him to have sex with her.” She paused a moment to see whether or not I would lose my shit over such a ludicrous proposition. I didn’t. I wanted to believe her.

“Like I was saying earlier, Lexi’s a special girl with special needs. Whenever you get flustered so bad you can’t focus, what do you do? Lock the door and jerk off, right? That doesn’t work for her like it does for the rest of us. She can masturbate and I know she does, but even if she orgasms, the ache doesn’t go away. She needs to feel the weight of another. She needs to feel forceful pressure against her pelvis. I know it sounds crazy. I understand that. But as it was with me, so it is with her.” She watched my eyes as she explained it to me and I wondered if she felt me swell at the mention of sex with Lexi.

She shrugged. “Nothing works but getting pounded, preferably from behind,” she said. “God, I can barely even say that without laughing it sounds so stupid.” Her fingers’ caress was so gentle it was almost ticklish. “Your father said so too when I told him for the first time. It took me weeks to make him even consider it, and even then, he needed to be near-drunk the first time. He did it because he wanted to help, Ben. And I asked him to do it because, well, I didn’t know what else to do. Lexi and I have developed ways of helping each other deal with this, but nothing seems to work as well as a dick. Trust me, we’ve tried everything.”

“Whoa whoa, you and her?” I said. “It wasn’t just Clarence but you fooled around with her too?” I couldn’t imagine a hotter mother-daughter fantasy. “For how long? Did you ever tape that?”

“Nobody should’ve taped anything,” she said, her eyes becoming serious. “But yeah, Lexi and I have been together lots of times.” She marked how speaking about Lexi made my dick twitch. “For a long time now.”

“But ... like ... recently?” Babs giggled at my excitement.

“Very,” she said. “I don’t know what you kids were doing in that attic this morning, but it left her practically drooling.” My cock began to drool in response, and Babs used her thumb to smear it around. “Took me almost an hour to umm ... to fuck it out of her.”

“How do you fuck another girl?” It felt childish to ask but the biomechanics of such an operation didn’t add up. “You just said that nothing works like a dick.”

“Nothing,” she said. “ ... and God knows we’ve tried. I have a harness and about a dozen dicks in that trunk over there, the works...” My heart began to pump harder as her words seeped into my consciousness. Harness? Dicks? “But girls aren’t built for thrusting. It was really hard to get the rhythm right at first...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.