Betting On My Family - Cover

Betting On My Family

Copyright© 2016 by Bartleby T

Chapter 16: Bad Ass Motherfucker

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: Bad Ass Motherfucker - Ben is out of sorts after moving to idyllic Orange County with his family and is coerced into the illegal and dangerous sex trade. As a crisis at home ensues and difficulties at work intensify, Ben’s family and a motley crew of co-workers are forced to make difficult choices before their new fairy-tale existence comes crashing down around them.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Babs was doing squats. It was the best of times; it was the worst of times...

Tight yellow-on-black spandex clung to her buns as she lowered her frame to the floor with impeccable form, that gorgeous ass winking to the mat before flexing and inflating to drive her body back skyward. Her shorts seemed unreasonably tiny this evening, not even reaching her hip line. When combined with the much tinier top that it matched, I was confronted with what seemed like two solid feet of uninterrupted, uncovered midsection from booty to back-strap. And what a midsection...

Babs might’ve been as old as some of my clients, but I’ll be damned if she didn’t have a better body than her daughters did. Lexi had smoother skin, more lustrous hair, and everything was tighter, slimmer, and more feminine, but Babs had the sleek molded figure of a life-long gymnast, and had somehow managed to grow a booty worthy of a rap video at the same time. After re-racking the barbell, she wiped off her brow with a towel and turned to face me, her hips and lower abs tantalizing me. Another inch lower and I’d probably be able to see...

“I should probably apologize,” she said, noticing me noticing her. “I didn’t know you’d be lifting with me. I haven’t worn these since college.” She tugged up on the waistband, trading her bare hips for some cameltoe. “I was just so geeked to fit back into these, I guess I didn’t realize that it was a little indecent.” I’m not sure if the word “indecent” summed up her fitness model appearance. “Irresistible” is what I would’ve gone with, but I’ve never been great with words.

She positioned her shoulders underneath the smith machine once more and unlatched the bar, squaring her feet for another set. I forced myself to stop staring and glanced back at the loaded bar that waited for me at the end of the bench. I needed to start my next set too. I bit my lip, considering. My stomach rumbled loudly as I thought, and I hoped Riley hadn’t poisoned me. I’d downed half of her foul-tasting supplements with some protein a bit earlier, but it had caused nothing but some intestinal distress.

I didn’t really need to work out again. I’d knocked one out earlier while still waiting for Babs and Katie to come home. I’d only come down here to spark up a conversation with Babs in the hopes of convincing her to well ... fuck me. I’d had a shortage of ideas on how to accomplish that. I’d gotten so much accidental pussy lately that I’d forgotten what little I knew of how to actually woo a woman. I was blithely hoping that she’d pin me against the wall like the overly aggressive porn girl from the party, but in my experience, most moms don’t do that to their step-sons.

I only had two weapons in my pussy-slaying arsenal of seduction, and neither was very convincing. But I had to work with what I had, so I trained my guns on the squatting hottie before me, and prepared to attack her first with compliments. As Clarence had once told me “Flowers, son. Definitely flowers. However, a compliment never hurts...” ... and I didn’t have any fucking flowers.

“No need to apologize,” I said. “I actually think you look really cute.” The way she paused mid-rep to give me a funny look made me realize that I’d gotten her attention. “I mean, they’re a little tight, but you got the body for it. I think they fit great.” She finished her set, before smiling goofily.

“Thanks,” she said, breathing heavily from the exertion. Beads of perspiration trailed down her tight belly and she rested her arms across the barbell at her shoulders, elongating her torso, and giving her a strong authoritative appearance. She was definitely the most intimidating woman I’d turned my efforts on, and I don’t think I would have dared if not for our financial needs. I’d never realistically thought of having sex with her before, but once I started, I couldn’t stop. Dear Lord, I wanted to be inside of her.

“I don’t know how cute I can look drenched in sweat like this.” She grabbed her towel off the rack and began to dry her face and stomach. My gaze lingered a beat too long. “Something on your mind, son?”

“No I just...” She turned her back to me before bending over to grab some dumbbells, showing me a bubbly full moon. My God, what a lovely ass. “ ... I’m just amazed is all...” She paused again, glancing over her shoulder with the same funny look. Our eyes met, and we both knew what I’d been staring at, what I was amazed with. But one thing I had learned on the job was subtlety. I jerked my eyes up to the bar she’d been squatting. “225,” I said. “You’re a lot stronger than you look.” Her eyes seemed playful. She stood back up.

“Oh I see,” she said. “Cause I’m a girl, huh?” she said. “You don’t think girls can be strong?”

“Not ones as cute as you,” I said smiling. I had to force it. Flirting with my own mother like this was actually mildly frightening. I hoped it was going well. I turned my back to her and went to adjust the music. As I fiddled with the knobs, I fiddled with my dick as well. I tried to arrange the erection into one that was noticeable, but only slightly so. I was going for subtlety, here. I returned to my seat.

Babs finished some dumbell rows and set the weights down before taking a sip from her wine glass. This was new. Babs had always been one to tip a few, but never before in the gym. She wasn’t getting messy with it, but it seemed bizarre to be kicking back a cab sav instead of a protein shake. But when in Rome ... I took a sip from my own glass. Babs had offered me one once the girls left, and I was determined to say nothing but “yes” to this woman for the rest of the night. Hopefully the affirmative thoughts would rub off. Plus, I needed the courage before busting out weapon number two.

“Can you spot me?” I asked. She gave me a quick nod. “Thanks.” She strode over to the head of the bench and positioned herself. I flung my leg over the bench and smiled at her before laying down. “I don’t think I’ll need you for this, but I’d rather not chance it, you know?” And with that, I laid down onto my back, situating myself under the weight. Gun number two stood proud and tall below me. I positioned my hands on the bar and pretended not to notice. “Ready?”


“Ready?” he said, and Babs immediately snapped her eyes back onto his. She didn’t think he noticed but ... Does he not realize that his cock is vertical? “Ready?” he repeated. Babs placed her hand between his on the bar.

“Yes, ready,” she replied. “Need a lift?” Without a word, he hoisted the weight off of the stands with a grin.

“No need,” he said. “Already up.” He began his reps.

Babs knew that she needed to learn how to control herself better. It had always been so, starting with her problem as a child, and getting worse as she grew into an impulsive and impatient young girl. Even lately, as a full grown adult, she’d had difficulties with control, and she now thought of the frat party as an example of what could happen when she lost it. Since that weekend, she’d tried to rein in her irresponsible thoughts and actions and attempted to be the head that this family... Holy shit, that’s a big cock.

He has to know that he’s doing that, right? Can boys get erections and not realize that they’re there? She supposed it was possible. But she thought it more likely that he DID know, especially with him calling her cute earlier, and his blatantly staring at her during her squats. She didn’t mind the attention but if this is how Ben showed interest in women, it was a wonder he wasn’t still a virgin. It was a nice cock, though. She stared at it as Ben moved the bar up and down, up and down...

Babs swallowed, trying not to imagine how that fat cock would feel shoved inside her mouth.

“Babs!” Ben called out. His arms were shaking. She immediately helped him with his last rep and settled the bar back onto the stands. He sat up once finished, breathing hard. They both took another sip of wine. She knew he was young but she had grown up with wine at the dinner table, and so had her children. He had never before drank to excess and knew he what would happen if he did. She knew what to do in that case. This case, however ... She wasn’t sure how to respond.

“Wow,” he said. “Those last few were really hard.” He rubbed his shoulders and Babs stared at him. The pun was obvious. It was what she would expect from a fifteen-year-old. Babs knew what he was doing, and as lame as his attempts to seduce her were, she let him try. It was flattering, and besides, they both knew that no one else would be around tonight.

Let him play his little games. She’d wind up getting what she wanted.


She totally saw it. As soon as the set began, I could see her eyes raising. When they fell upon my package, it was if her entire body sighed. She’d quickly become so enamored by it that she forgot to spot me and almost got me trapped under a bar on my last rep. But enamored was good, and everything was still unspoken and innocent. I figured I could prolong the sexual tension that way, and the longer the tension held, the better my chances were. And speaking of longer...

“Ready for next set?” I asked.

Babs lowered her gaze to me. She’d appeared lost in thought. “Yeah,” she stepped back up the bar. “All set.” She gave me a bit of a lift-off without asking this time, and as I started knocking out reps, she focused on the weight, looking at the bar and my chest only. Pity... I’d hoped that perhaps if I could make her stare at my dick for long enough, I could implant the desire to fuck it because ... science. But as the set wound down, I supposed I would have to find another way. But then, on the eighth rep, she took a peek. I smiled quietly in victory.

And then something happened that surprised us both. My tented shorts slipped, one side sliding down the smooth length of my shaft and exposing the bulbous head to the chilly gym air. A small drop of precum welled at the tip in anticipation. When I pushed up on the tenth rep, once again unable to complete it without assistance, Babs was once more focused on my lower half. A sense of relief passed over me that I wouldn’t have to invent more intelligent seduction methods, but as the bar started to come back down under my flagging strength, that relief turned into dread.

“Babs!” I croaked.


Is that really his penis? Babs felt foolish asking herself the question, but she had to. A cock that large and hard could not belong to a fifteen-year-old boy. Only the head was present, peeking out of his shorts-leg like a curious meerkat, but babs found herself mentally following the image down his shorts to the base. It was considerable. Ben’s father hadn’t been that long, but he was THICK instead, and when he bottomed out in her, he would...

“Babs!”

For the second time, Babs had to jump in and free her step-son of the bar. It was harder this time to lift it off of him, and it looked even harder still. She knew that it must be because of her but did Ben really find her that attractive? He was so young still. She pulled hard on the bar, managing to bring it back to the stands, and shot one more glance at his twitching cock before he sat back up again. That part of Ben was certainly all grown up.

“Ow,” he said. “Please watch more carefully next time.” He did a few huggers to loosen his muscles. “You do know how to spot, right?”

“Oh, of course I know how to spot!” She ignored the jab. Ben just smiled cutely at her. He really was a handsome young man. So much like Clarence. They both took another drink of their wine.

“I was just saying,” Ben continued. “You seem to be having some trouble concentrating. I only have one more set, but if you’re not up to it, then...”

“Oh don’t even, Ben,” She simmered. “I’m a certified physical trainer. I know how to spot.” She took another sip of wine, draining the glass before setting it aside. Ben mimicked the act. “I just didn’t think such a strong young man as you could be defeated by such a tiny amount of weight.” He smiled.

“I see what you’re doing, you know.” His eyes were playful and taunting. “Look, if you’re starting to get tipsy, then maybe we should stop. I don’t want to tax you too hard.” She narrowed her eyes in return.

“No son of mine quits after two sets,” she replied. He nodded.

“As long as you think you can handle it.” It’d been difficult for her not to handle it already. He spun back into position and lowered himself back onto the bench once more. “Now don’t close your eyes this time. I’m going for three second reps. It’s going to be crazy hard and pretty long, but I’m sure a certified physical trainer knows what she’s doing.”

Babs curled her lips. She knew exactly what she was doing.


The third time I laid back, I made it very clear, verbally and otherwise, that I was hard for her. If she still lacked belief, it wouldn’t be too difficult to glance downward to see my entire cock, all eight inches (I’d grown), all engorged, swollen, and trembling, smiling up at her, curving out of my hiked-up shorts and staring her right in the face.

This was it. There could be no mistaking an erection like that. I was so hot for mommy that I didn’t even need to try to expose myself. It just happened naturally. I tried to be cool about it, settling under the weight and getting a good grip upon the bar. Babs leaned over me, her cleavage perched directly over my eyes. I’d never felt so exposed in my entire life, and then I made it worse.

I raised my feet on the bench, and arched my back overly hard, sticking my pelvis out in the air and balancing on my shoulder blades. People in the gym did this sometimes, and though it was fucking stupid, I figured this was a ripe opportunity to try it. I felt my cock wobble in the air in front of her, pointing directly at her chest. Yes, I know, I told it. They ARE amazing...

But just like that, the spell was broken. The extra motion of not just exposing my dick but actually thrusting it at her seemed to clue Babs in to how desperate, immature, and silly I was being, and she quickly withdrew from the bar and crossed her arms.

“Stop it, Ben.” I immediately felt the fool. I slowly put my feet back on the ground and started to sit up, trying to think of an appropriate apology. “Wait, what are you doing?” she said, seeing me trying to sit up. “Get back down there. I was talking about your form. Don’t you dare do that back-arching bullshit in my gym.”


She knew she was getting a little tipsy. Normally she would never swear in front of her kids. But she couldn’t allow Ben to sacrifice his form just to shove his dick a few inches closer to her. Yes, she saw it. Yes, it was very nice. But c’mon Ben, when you start something, you finish it.

He’d obviously expected her to protest over the show he was giving her, but to be honest, she was enjoying it. The fact that a young attractive male found her hot was gratifying, even if his eagerness to display it to her was uncouth. Having her son’s hard erect penis in view was certainly something new, but she didn’t see it as problematic. She wasn’t like most parents.

She helped him lift-off again and Ben lowered the bar, taking a full three-second eccentric drop, before blasting it back to the top. Aside from that arching garbage, his form was good, what she saw of it at least. She was distracted by the hypnotic swaying of his cock from side-to-side, like a cobra dancing for a snake charmer. He was so hard, she wondered that he still had enough blood elsewhere in his body to lift. The head of the thing ballooned angrily each time he pushed, until the tip drooled a thin line of clear fluid down the side closest to her. She licked her lips involuntarily.

Oh man, this is a bad idea...

She helped him rerack the bar, paying enough attention this time to not crush his chest. After that, she did what she thought a responsible parent probably should do. She shut him down. “Now put your dick away, Ben.” She walked away from the bench press so he couldn’t see the smile on her face. He sat up, looking ashamed. As she took up her towel and finished drying herself, he hung his head in his hands, appearing regretful.

“Don’t sulk,” she said, making him look back at her. She smiled, a little naughtiness in her expression. “It was inappropriate...” she said, walking past him “but that doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy the show.” She masked her wide grin by walking away to the doorway. Reaching the threshold, she squeezed her ass as hard as she could, while twisting her torso to look at the crestfallen boy. “C’mon on now,” she said. “I need another drink, and I’d rather not drink alone.”

She left him there, and paced to the kitchen. This is a terrible, terrible idea.


I followed her warily to the kitchen. I didn’t know what to think. I’d flirted, I’d exposed myself, and put it all on the table, and then she figuratively slammed the door in my face. “Yeah, but then she opened that door back up a crack,” my dick kindly pointed out. I started out by toying with her. Was she now toying with me?

She refilled our glasses in the kitchen. It was a chilled Californian white wine with a mild acidity, but my childish assessment was more like “Yum, fruity!” Once equipped, she leaned onto the counter, facing me. “I don’t really feel like taking a shower,” she said. Umm ... okay? “I was thinking about just taking a swim, instead? Interested?”

“Sure,” I nodded. In the heat of the summer, it was often a better idea to jump into cold water in lieu of a shower. We both exited into the backyard through the new sliding glass door. Babs had noticed it was new, but was so impressed that we replaced it within a day that she wasn’t too mad. The sun was setting, alighting the sky with brilliant oranges and purples as it slowly sank into the horizon.

“I can’t get over the weather in this place,” Babs noted. “Every day, I feel like we’re living inside a Disney cartoon. It’s too pretty here to be real.” Her words echoed my thoughts.

“I know,” I replied. “It’s not just the weather either. The people around here, the cleanliness, the attitudes.” I smiled recollecting the past few days. There were some bad parts, but the weekend had proved to remarkably satisfying. “I’m still getting used to it.” She turned back to me as she walked. Her eyes looked sad.

“I don’t think I’ll ever be used to it,” she said. She bent over and placed her wineglass on the cement before raising her arms above her head in a stretch. “Don’t get too comfortable here, Ben. There’s something I wanted to talk to you about tonight.” She turned to see my face. “Given our situation...” she started. “Look, I haven’t chosen a date, but I’m considering moving us all back home.”

“Yeah,” I said. “I figured you would be.” It didn’t surprise me. Since Dad passed away, I’d seen it as a possibility, even if not yet an eventuality. Even if Babs could amass a decent client base, we’d never be able to afford this place without the addition of a senior programmer’s salary.

“You don’t seem upset?”

“I’m not upset,” I said, scratching my head. I walked over the shallow end of the pool. Why wasn’t I upset? “I mean, this place is incredible. Every day is sunny, people are always in a good mood. But I do miss my friends. And everything around here just feels strange, almost like...”

“ ... it’s too good to be true?” she offered. I nodded in agreement. “I feel the same way,” she said. “I have to remind myself that I’m not in a fairy-tale sometimes. Clarence’s passing woke me up. Even before that, I had a nagging feeling about this place. Everything is shiny and new and pretty but it just strikes me as...”

“Fake?” I offered. Like the neighbor’s tits, Orange County was intriguing, desirable, infinitely attractive, and artificial as all hell. “You’re right. Nothing here feels real. Pittsburgh was dirty, mean, and gross at times, but it was home. I feel like people were real there, instead of here, where everyone feels like copies of TV stars.”

Babs laughed. “They’re the actual TV stars, Ben. Other cities have the copies.”

“Well, whatever. I felt like this was going to happen.” I sat down on the edge and dipped my legs into the water. It was a bit warm, but still felt cooling. “In some ways, this place is everything I always wanted, but it’s like once I had those things, I realized that they weren’t what I wanted after all.” At about this time, I became aware that I was somewhat impaired. I felt very deep and philosophical.

Babs tittered as she sat down beside me. “Welcome to life,” she said. “But good for you. It took me well past the age of fifteen to figure out I really wanted.” She reclined onto her hands, kicking gently in the water. “I’m glad that you’re alright with this. I was expecting more resistance.”

“You won’t get any from me,” I said. “Your daughters maybe but ... I’m easy.” I laughed. She took another sip was staring at me intently.

“Yeah, I noticed that in the gym,” she said. She shook her head as I felt myself blush. “You don’t have to be ashamed, Ben. But you’re going to have a hell of a time in high school if an old bag like me can set you off like that.”

“An old bag?!” I said, utterly appalled. “Get the fuck out of here.” She laughed, surprised at my language. “Babs, you are not that old, and good gracious, you look better than any mother I’ve ever met.” It was her turn to blush. “Even around here, where everyone is beautiful, you stand out.” She giggled like a young girl, spurring me on. “Seriously,” I said. “If this place is a fairy-tale, then you belong here as a part of it. Women don’t look like you back in the real world.” Her blush was bright as she looked toward the concrete, smiling.

“Listen to you. I guess you’ve inherited your father’s silver tongue, too.” She looked up at me, staring at me unblinking. “You know, I could never refuse him anything. You look so much like him sometimes that I forget who I’m talking to.” She reached out and patted me on the back. The patting turned into a rubbing. It felt good, reassuring. I felt myself wanting her to do more than rub it. I turned back to her, hoping that she couldn’t see my desire. I still felt awkward about it. But she didn’t seem to mind, taking another sip of her glass.

“So,” she said. “What happens next in the fairy-tale?”

“Apparently, our hero learns a valuable lesson and returns home,” I said. “So the stories go...”

“Oh I see,” she said. “So you’re the hero?”

“Obviously,” I said. “I have a penis so I get to be the hero. Didn’t they teach you the classics in school?”

She snorted at me. “I’ll just wait for your sociology teacher to fail you before touching that one.” She leaned closer to me. “But you can’t go home yet,” she continued. “You said it yourself. You need to learn something first.”

“Oh, I’ve learned plenty,” I assured her. “And I’m not talking about cleaning pools either...” I grinned and took a sip of my wine before realizing what I’d said. I had to remember that she still didn’t know about my whoredom. I knew that I would eventually have to broach the nature of my employment before asking her to help me with it but I was waiting for the right time.

“Have you?” she said. “The way I remember it, the hero must always endure some eye-opening experience, or have his mettle tested before he can learn anything.” I shrugged.

“Maybe I’m just special. Maybe I’m the Chosen One.” I smiled. “Or perhaps, this all isn’t a fairy-tale after all.”

“Oh I wouldn’t say that,” Babs said. “I just think you’ve been reading the wrong sort of fairy-tales.” As I watched, she grabbed the bottom of her top, and pulled it over her breasts. Babs’ gorgeous cans came into view and she laboriously tugged the clingy material the rest of the way off, threading her head and arms through, before tossing it off into the grass. “C’mon,” she said with a wicked grin. “I thought we were going swimming.”


Such a bad, terrible, deplorable, idea...

Though she tried to remain calm, Babs’ heart threatened to burst free of her epic chest. Ben was staring at her boobs like he’d just been struck by lightning. It steeled her resolve to keep going. She stood up, Ben’s face tracking her chest like a radar guidance system. She stepped closer to him, bringing her crotch within a foot or two of his face, and then bent to remove her bottoms as well. Ben looked as terrified as she felt, but there was nothing for it. She tried levity to break the ice.

“You should see your face,” she said. “Lighten up. It’s hot out here.” She finished disrobing and gave Ben a good ten seconds to appreciate her freshly waxed pussy lips. She’d done it a few hours earlier in anticipation of this. Then, she walked down to the deep end and dove gracefully into the pool. She curled her body as she speared into the water, angling back up to the surface with her legs. Before she reached it, she saw the awkwardly blurry shape of naked Ben taking a clumsy leap himself. She really needed to teach that boy how to dive.

He landed with a crash, all flailing limbs, and then noisily bubbled back to the surface. Babs started to float away from him, gliding on her back to the shallow end. He poked his head above the surface, just as the last light of the sun disappeared, it’s afterglow casting long shadows. “You look so surprised,” she said. “When I was your age, I used to skinny-dip all the time.”

“Seriously?” he said. “This is my first time.”

“First times and new experiences are what makes fairy-tales so special,” she said. She wondered if she was taking the analogy too far. It wasn’t difficult to do, considering how “storybook” the night felt. “Besides, I’ve heard that you’ve been having a lot of firsts lately.”

He crinkled his nose at her. “Nuh-uh,” he said. “Says who?”

“I’ve been hearing all sorts of stories about you, actually,” she continued, floating on her back. She didn’t do it entirely so Ben could stare at her nude body, but she did enjoy the way he glared at her like a hungry wolf. Hmmm, how I’d love to be devoured right now... “Take your job, for instance. Somebody hasn’t been entirely honest with his mother.”

She liked the way the wine made her skin warm and tingly. She rested her hands on her breasts as she floated on her back. “In fact, if you weren’t bigger than me, I’d have half a mind to give you a spanking.” Ben sputtered up water and swam to the side for something to ground himself. “But it’s partly my fault for not realizing it. Especially considering how badly you clean this pool.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he said. She gave him a knowing look. After she taught him how to dive, he could definitely use a few pointers on how to lie more effectively. He reached the ladder and started back to a depth where he could stand. She admired the way his young muscles moved with his movements.

Very handsome, she thought, very sexy. And also... Such a bad, terrible, naughty idea... She grinned.


What did she know?

Katie never really spoke to Babs so it must have been Lexi who’d blabbed, but instead of being nervous about it, I almost felt relieved. If she already knew about my previous employment, then that was one less bomb I had to drop before convincing her to do the job. But how much had Lexi told her? For that matter, how much did Lexi know? The secrets were such that I wasn’t sure who knew what anymore.

“What’d you hear about my job?”

“Don’t you mean your former job?” she said. I tried to keep my expression blank. Had it been Lexi? If she knew about the firing then...

“Derek,” I said. She raised a single eyebrow, but something looked off. She stood up in the shallows to gather her hair back, her magnificent breasts breasts surfacing like a pair of humpback whales. They distracted me, so I decided to return the favor. Leaning against the side, I stood up to my full height, my dick bursting through the shallows like the fucking Red October. “What did he tell you?” She glanced at my nuclear submarine before replying. Das boot!

“He told me what you guys did for a living,” she said. “Heh, quite a surprise to be sure, but he convinced me that it wasn’t as bad as it sounded.” She openly ogled me. With no apology or reservation, she let her eyes wander over my chest, my stomach. “If not for everything else that happened that night, I probably would’ve been furious, but I was distracted.” Her gaze hovered over my engorged cock for quite some time. “I can certainly see why you boys had been getting so much business. Hubba bubba.” Perhaps I shouldn’t have, but I felt pride at her remark. Pride and confusion over why she’d been with Derek in the first place.

I crossed my arms. “Did he contact you or something? I can’t stop wondering what you were doing together that night. I saw him drop you off.” I still felt a little bit salty about it. “What in the world were you doing in that car, Babs?” She froze and I tried to gauge her reaction. It wasn’t the face of someone who’d been found out. Instead, she seemed as if she were on a precipice, teetering on the edge. She let her arms drop once more, and stood before me, bare to where belly met water, hot, wet, and burning holes through my skull with her ethereal sky-blue eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.