Betting On My Family - Cover

Betting On My Family

Copyright© 2016 by Bartleby T

Chapter 11: Vigorous Negotiations

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Vigorous Negotiations - Ben is out of sorts after moving to idyllic Orange County with his family and is coerced into the illegal and dangerous sex trade. As a crisis at home ensues and difficulties at work intensify, Ben’s family and a motley crew of co-workers are forced to make difficult choices before their new fairy-tale existence comes crashing down around them.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

I needed to confront Lexi. I’d thought that blackmailing her would be easier. It always seemed so straightforward on TV. You made demands, and then the guilty parties did those things. It was simple. So how on Earth was it that I made very simple demands, and ended up getting my head split open? I’d only asked her to clean the pool and hit on some kid. Was that really too much for her to handle?

I climbed the stairs, my anger returning with each step, but the rage I’d felt hours ago had now dissipated with my buzz. I was more frustrated than anything. I also expected Lexi to have barricaded herself inside her bedroom after what happened and didn’t look forward to breaking shit down and causing more damage. We were all gonna get hell for that couch as it was.

Fortunately when I tried the door, I found it open, and was surprised to find Lexi sitting within, waiting for me. She stood up quickly as I entered, still wearing her bikini, and crossed her arms under her chest, her face petulant. She didn’t look angry, which surprised me. She looked just like I felt, tired and frustrated.

I closed the door behind me and then just stared at her for a moment, not knowing what to say. She’d always been cold, but I’d never considered her capable of violence before. I had to admit that I really didn’t know the person who stood across from me. I was about to start berating her for what had happened, but I didn’t want to yell, my feelings having cooled to a luke-warm resentment, and I was considering a different approach when she thankfully spoke first.

“We can’t go on like this,” she said calmly, staring at me, her golden irises looking ferocious. “I don’t handle orders well.”

“That’s your excuse for tonight?” I said, suppressing a laugh. “You don’t take orders well, so you convinced that troglodyte to kick my ass? Look at my head, Lexi!”

She looked at the wound on my head and bit her lip. “I was really angry, Ben.”

“I’m pretty angry right now,” I said. “Can I break a bottle over your head?”

“You shouldn’t have touched me,” she said, her eyes shimmering. “For real. You really scared me back in the kitchen.”

“Was this before or after you slapped me in the face and kicked me?”

“Are you serious right now?” she said. “I was defending myself! Ben, your hands were all over me, and I didn’t know what you were going to do.”

I exhaled. She was kinda right. “Look,” I said. “Maybe I got a little carried away, but having someone attack me like that is crazy!”

She lowered her eyes for the first time. “Maybe I got a little carried away too.” She shuffled her feet. “It was impulsive. I didn’t really think it through. Haven’t you ever been so angry that you made a mistake?” She needn’t look any further than the incident in the kitchen to see the answer to that. “I know ... I know I agreed to do whatever you say, but that was also impulsive. This isn’t working, Ben.” I nodded.

“So you want out, then? Is that where this is going? I’m not going to just forgive you, Lexi.”

“I’m not asking you to.”

“And I’m not going to feel bad about making you pay for what you’ve done. There are consequences, Lexi. You can’t just go around fucking anyone...”

“Stop it,” she said. “I know what I’ve done. You don’t have to bring it up every five minutes. I regret it, but it’s over. It’s not like I can take it back.”

“No,” I said. “You can’t.” I crossed my arms. “You have to live with the consequences.” She looked me up and down quickly.

“So let’s talk consequences, then,” she said, sitting down on the corner of her bed. She patted the spot next to her. I didn’t move. “Alright then, don’t sit down.”

“Consequences?”

“I move to reopen negotiations,” she said. “You want to make sure that I’m punished for what I’ve done, and I ... I just want to live without the constant threat of sexual assault and coercion.”

“Oh, come on,” I started.

“Come on what, Ben? Maybe you’re too drunk to realize it, but you assaulted me back there. You were about to pull a Trump and grab me by the pussy.”

“It wouldn’t have been all that,” I said. “I already admitted that I got carried away.”

“Well then, I want the assurance of knowing that you will no longer get carried away. I don’t want to be at your beck and call every five minutes either. I get that you want revenge, but I still have a life, Ben.”

“All this after one day?” I said. “I barely asked you to do anything!” I honestly felt like she was being a crybaby, but I’d admittedly never been someone else’s slave. I wasn’t going to let her get away with it. “If we’re negotiating, what are you offering in return?” She blinked, staring at the ground, before looking back up to me. She looked unsure of herself.

“How about something you’ve always wanted but refuse to acknowledge?” She straightened her back, ever so softly pushing her chest forward. She brushed some of her wet blonde tresses over her shoulder, behind her back, to give me an unadulterated view of her cans, straining against her top.

“Get real,” I said. “You’re offering to fuck me, so I won’t sexually assault you? That’s like letting someone shoot you in exchange for not stabbing you. What difference does it make?”

“I’m not offering to fuck you, Ben.” she said, eyes studying me. “I’m offering to blow you. Just think about it. I know you’ve always liked me. That’s what all your insults and bullshit is about.”

“It’s not that simple,” I said. “If you think I’m insulting you because I secretly like you, you got another thing coming.”

“Like, hate, whatever,” she said, standing back up, and stepping toward me. “All I’m saying is that you want me. That’s why you keep looking for an excuse to make me take this off.” She fixed her eyes upon mine and reached behind her back to the knot holding her top up. With a snap, it unraveled and her breasts bounced down an inch, free of their support. The cups balanced for a split second, perched upon her upturned nipples, before they tumbled to the ground. “Wouldn’t it be easier if you didn’t have to yell at me every time? I could be much easier on you, Ben.”

I stood there, watching her as she watched me, wanting more than anything to look down, but I was beginning to see what she was doing. Triss had mentioned it earlier. She was trying to regain control. She had no problem with me using her body but only on her terms, so she could feel safe. No deal. I reached out and grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing it and tweaking the nipple. She flinched and I could feel goosebumps rising underneath my fingers.

“And what if I want more than just one blowjob?” I said.

She looked confused. “I wasn’t offering one blowjob,” she said. “I was offering a blowjob whenever you like.” Hmmmm ... that’s actually not too bad a deal...

She took another step toward me so that the nipple of her free tit grazed against my chest. My bowling-pin of a cock pushed against a smooth bronzed leg. “If you promise not to hurt me, or insult me, or make me chase boys off your sister, then I’ll blow you whenever you like.” She looked down between us to my massive erection. “Within reason of course.”

I grabbed her other tit and squeezed them both. Good GOD, they felt amazing. “Define ‘within reason.’” She tentatively reached out and placed her fingertips on my sides.

“Well, we need to set in place some ground rules,” she said. “Like ... never in front of other people should be obvious. Also, never during the day when I have things to do. And how does once a week sound?”

“No deal,” I said. “You could theoretically always have things to do. And once a week?” I forced a chuckle. “I don’t think so.”

“Okay then,” she said. “How about this. Anytime during the day goes, but never after I’ve gone to sleep, and never when I’m busy with school. How about a cut-off time, like, anytime before 5pm, three times a week?” I pinched her nipples, realizing that three times a week would never properly sate me.

“Anytime before 9pm,” I said, pinching so hard that she winced. “And try three times a day.”

She snorted. “Three times a day? Have a pretty grand opinion of yourself, don’t you?” She rubbed the tops of my trunks, tickling my sides with her fingernails. “How about this?” she began. “Once a day, any time but during homework or school time, so like no bjs between 5pm and 9pm, and you have to install a lock on my door so no one catches us.”

“I’ll install the door lock,” I said. “But I’m keeping a key for myself.” She exhaled softly and I could feel her breath against my chest. Being this close to her was intoxicating.

“That’s fair,” she said. “But in exchange you NEVER tell anyone about what happened with your dad. Not ever, Ben.” I gritted my teeth, but knew that keeping the secret was in all of our best interests, including my johnson’s. I declined to mention the fact that I’d told the neighbors already. All I was thinking about was how good it was going to feel inside Lexi’s mouth. “I swear to God, Ben. So help me, I’ll bite it off.” I winced.

“I’ll keep the secret as long as you keep up your end,” I said, and she seemed to breathe easier. I turned back to her breasts and squeezed them again. “But what if I want more?” I said. Given my libido, the prospect was a real possibility. She lowered her eyes and frowned.

“Those are the rules, Ben.” she said. “I feel like anything else would be crossing a line that I don’t think we should cross, as far as the family is concerned. We have to live together, Ben. I tried to come up with something that would be acceptable for both of us.” She stood on her tiptoes and leaned in close to my ear. “And I hope it’s acceptable, because I really want to suck your cock right now.”

I groaned. I knew that she was purposefully seducing me to lighten her sentence but just then, I didn’t really care. Boiled down, the question was a simple one: Did I want a blowjob every day? My answer was just as simple. Yes, yes I did. Playing with her tits was pretty fun, too.

“And I can still make you take your clothes off?”

“You won’t have to,” she whispered, still in full-on seduction mode. “I’ll wear whatever you want me to wear, or nothing, if that’s what you want.”

“How will you do it? On your knees or do I need to lie down or whatever?”

“You can lay down if you prefer,” she said. “I’m pretty flexible.” Her hands rested on the waistband of my trunks and she started to tug them downward, snagging them on my hip-bones.

“Spit or swallow?” I knew I was getting very specific by then, but communication between us had thus far been lacking. I considered it prudent to be clear.

Her easy smile faltered and she almost laughed. She didn’t seem terribly sober herself. “I can swallow if it’s important to you.” One of her hands moved to the front of my shorts, and I groaned again as she worked her hand around the rough outline of my pecker, which had been pseudo-hard and aching for several hours at this point. “C’mon Ben, please?” she said. “What d’ya say?”

“I’d say get on your knees,” I said. “It’s after nine.”

Lexi smiled in victory and my heart began to race as she took a step back and turned her ass to me, bending over to let me watch her pull down her bottom. She rightly assumed that I wanted her naked. As she leaned over, back to me, I reached out and took hold of a bum cheek. I felt bad about leaving a handprint there. An ass like hers deserved to be taken out to fancy dinners and romanced, not treated with barbarity. Once entirely bare, she got down on all fours and crawled back around to my feet.

As I looked down at her cherubic face and her dainty fingers played with my fly, all hatred of Lexi seemed to transform into abject lust. The change was sudden. I no longer had any interest in hurting her, debasing her, or insulting her, as long as she was willing to suck on my penis. How pitiable a creature man is, willing to forego his passions and snuff out his ardor as long as he gets some head. But, as I was about to get some head, I promptly stopped caring about any passions not related to Lexi’s glistening lips. And fuck my ardor ... cuz blowjobs.

The fly of my trunks was a threaded shoelace so it took her a minute to work it open. In the meantime, I leaned back against her desk, hands on the edge, and watched her fingers work to free me. My cock became harder and harder with the tanned teenager kneeling between my legs, so that by the time she had the knot opened, the flesh of my rod was swelling against the threads to the rhythm of my heartbeat.

After having pornstars blow me, this shouldn’t have been that big of a deal, but I found myself becoming as nervous as I had been that first time with Triss and Diana. She wasn’t famous or anything, but this was LEXI, the girl I’d dreamed of banging for over a year now. Add that to the combined tensions of everything that had occurred that night, and I was far more wound up than usual. I hoped that I could last long enough to enjoy myself.

As Lexi looked up at me with her adorable pouty face and pushed the final lace aside, my big dong swung free and smacked her on the cheek. Her eyes swiveled to look at it, and they widened when they saw it’s size. It must have been a full eight inches by that point, and thicker than I’d ever seen it. The pressure of a summer party with this family was just too much to bear. “I...” she started. “I ... didn’t know you were this big.”

“There’s a lot about me you don’t know,” I said, nodding at the thing. She swallowed and brought one hand up to seize my shaft by the base. The big head on the end wobbled in front of her face. She leaned in closer until I could feel her breath against it.

“I know you probably don’t want to hear this,” she said. “But you’re bigger than he was.” She was right, I didn’t want to hear that. I sucked in air through my nose.

“Please stop talking,” I said, pulling her hand away. “You have work to do.” Her hands went to the sides of my thighs as something to lean against, and she inclined her face, kissing the head. It felt good, but I didn’t want her to know that. “You will look up at me the whole time. Do you understand?” She leaned forward again, her eyes darting up to meet mine. She held them as she teased me, her tongue brushing wetly against the underside of my head.

What she was doing felt nice, but it wasn’t enough. The party was enough foreplay and I just wanted to get on with it. I took hold of her ponytail to get her attention. “You better get going or we’re gonna be here all night.” Then I rocked forward, my swollen prick sliding into the cleft between her lips. They slowly parted. I stared into Lexi’s eyes and she obediently stared back at me as I slowly pushed my dick into her mouth. A velvety wet heaven welcomed me. Nevermind, I thought, I could totally stay here all night.

She took more than I thought she could, and I was pleasantly surprised to see fully half of my length between her lips. But I was no longer in the mood to do anything other than cum after such a long night, and so transitioned both of my hands to the sides of her face, beginning to buck against her, her cheeks ballooning and her throat working as I entered her mouth.

She felt every bit as wonderful as I had envisioned, knowing how to use her tongue for friction and getting a good vacuum going with her cheeks, but what I enjoyed most, surprisingly, was her eyes on me. I felt the same power in that stare that I had felt in manipulating her earlier, and as I watched those beautiful amber eyes bob up and down my shaft, I realized that this was true control.

I could have been rough with Lexi, and abused her or tried to force myself on her, but I wasn’t that kind of person. And this, having Lexi willfully inhaling my prick, willingly sucking me off was even better. I would’ve had to fight for every inch if I had stuck with the blackmail route, and having her stare at me while she worked me over equalled a level of submission that I couldn’t have otherwise forced out of her. I could see the subservience, and the eagerness to please in her eyes, and she was giving it to me of her own volition, which was hot in its own way.

I started humping her face harder, gagging her a little bit, trying to shove far too much cock inside too little a mouth. She took it admirably, straining to swallow as much as she could, never breaking her eye-contact. Saliva was leaking out of the corner of her mouth, dribbling down to wetten my balls. I told her to use one of her hands to massage them while she worked.

“You can use the other to jack me off,” I helpfully added. She gripped the bottom of the shaft and squeezed gingerly. “Oh wow. Just like that.” She continued bobbing while also starting to jack me off as well. Her lips were incredible, her tongue was magic, and her tits - free to my viewing pleasure - were possibly without equal.

Lexi was a far better cocksucker than I had imagined, so much better in fact that I started to feel the first stirrings of release after only a minute or two. I wanted to finish, but having Lexi naked on her knees seemed too fine a situation to waste by finishing too early. Instead I carefully withdrew from her and approached her closet. She settled on her heels and watched me.

I pulled open the doors. “You’ll wear anything I want, huh?” There were tons of clothes in there. T-shirts, sweaters, sweatshirts, a cheerleading outfit (which I mentally reserved for a later date), PJs of a pseudo-slooty persuasion, a few formal dresses, some other shit I didn’t know the names for...

“I said I would,” Lexi answered, wiping a little drool off her chin. “I would’ve guessed you wanted me naked with how many times you asked me to strip.” Looking down, I noticed a plastic headband on her footlocker, with two fluffy white cat ears on the top - a remnant of her halloween costume. I scooped it up and tossed it to her.

“Here, these are cute. Put them on.” Lexi smiled as she caught the headband and actually laughed softly as she slid her over her hair. Then she looked up at me with her head tilted down, her little furry ears striking me both as adorable and unbearably hot at the same time. I turned back to the closet. “Hey, where are those cuffs you had the other day?” She blinked, her smile fading.

“Why do you want to know?”

“Because I want to handcuff you,” I answered. “I thought that would be obvious.” I knelt down to one of the footlockers and moved to open it. “Are they in here?”

“NO!” Lexi said, entirely too loudly, run-crawling across the floor to the closet. Seeing that I’d discovered some sort of treasure, I immediately blocked her from interfering and pulled the lid open. The padlock was there, but wasn’t locked. “Ben, no! That’s private!”

I pulled open the lid all the way and peered within to see an odd assortment of various objects, all done in black plastic, leather, and lace. My eyes widened as I recognized not only the handcuffs, but also a two-sided paddle, a small leather cat-o-nine-tails, a ball gag, an oversized rubber dick, a pair of crotchless panties, and a plethora of other naughty shit. Jackpot...

“Holy mother of God,” I said slowly, as Lexi reached me and ineffectively tried to push away someone who outweighed her by at least a hundred pounds. “You naughty little minx!” I reached in and grabbed the cuffs, and then the panties, while Lexi body-shoved me with her wonderfully soft, nude body parts. I wanted to see what else was inside, but she slammed it shut and locked it before I could peruse further.

Once secure, she rounded on me with angry eyes, looking nothing but adorable in her kitten ears. I jingled the cuffs happily. “Found em.”

“I thought we agreed on the terms, Ben. You don’t invade my personal life, and you get your ... blowjobs...” She seemed a little displeased at her situation, but damned if she didn’t look even hotter when displeased.

“That wasn’t the deal at all,” I whined, jingling the cuffs at her. “But you did promise to wear whatever I wanted. That was part of the deal.” I stood back up, before tossing the cuffs between her kneeling legs. “C’mon,” I said. “I promised I wouldn’t hurt you and I won’t, but fair is fair.” I crossed my arms. “Unless you’d like to reopen negotiations again?”

She scowled at me before glancing at my bobbing dick and then the cuffs. “Fine,” she said, with a telling lack of resistance. She slid one of the metal cuffs around her wrist, shivering as the cool metal clicked into place.

“Behind your back,” I told her, and she looked at me again, studying. She had a penetrative quality to her gaze that was mildly unsettling, but her bright irises did nothing but make me want her more. She reached behind her back with her hands, thrusting her chest forward, and I could hear her struggling to cuff herself. Suddenly, the clicking sounds of the other manacle were heard, and a look of almost relief passed over her face. I smiled beside myself.

“You like getting cuffed, don’t you?” For some reason, I’d assumed the cuffs were either from some other love interest, or even my dad. I hadn’t considered that Lexi herself might like a little non-vanilla play.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.