Betting On My Family - Cover

Betting On My Family

Copyright© 2016 by Bartleby T

Chapter 9: The Cock Itself

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Cock Itself - Ben is out of sorts after moving to idyllic Orange County with his family and is coerced into the illegal and dangerous sex trade. As a crisis at home ensues and difficulties at work intensify, Ben’s family and a motley crew of co-workers are forced to make difficult choices before their new fairy-tale existence comes crashing down around them.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

It was almost too much to bear.

Losing my father had been hard enough and the only solace I had was in remembering him. In the past several weeks I had reflected back on all the good times we had together and the memories calmed and comforted me. Now all that was tainted.

I couldn’t remember our double date dinner anymore without seeing the way my father kept looking at Lexi and smiling. I couldn’t think about my last birthday without remembering how he and Lexi had disappeared for an half hour to “get more ice.” How many more times did he make up excuses so he could fuck his step-daughter?

At best, my father was now a liar. But if what Lexi had said was the truth, he was also a criminal taking advantage of an impressionable young girl. Neither were truths that I was prepared to face. So instead, I blamed everything on Lexi.

Lexi was the villain on whom I could focus all my anger. She became the temptress who seduced a married man - the whore who forced him to abandon his senses. She was the source of all these poisonous thoughts, the crux, and I admit that I took joy in humiliating her. In making her cry and belittle herself, I felt some sick sense of justice. Someone needed to pay for how I felt, and there was no one else.

As I walked from her room, I was conflicted. I felt sick, and disgusted, and furious, but more than anything - much more than anything - I felt powerful.

Doing what I did to Lexi exhilarated me. It filled me with the kind of adrenaline rush I’d only ever felt before when scoring a touchdown or winning a game. It was overwhelming. I squeezed my hands into fists to keep my fingers from shaking and my heart was beating so fast I could hear a rushing sound in my ears. I opened the door to my bedroom and sat down at the foot of the stairs, trying to catch my breath.

Had that just happened? Did I just smack Lexi on the ass and squeeze her breast? My cock confirmed it. Shaming Lexi had a profound effect on all my bodyparts, but the effect on my dick was absurd. High-minded Ben was disgusted that the bitch could influence me like this. But the animalistic part of me wanted to run back to Lexi’s room and take my revenge on every hole she had.

I didn’t know what to do. Whenever I usually felt this mixed up, I would talk to my dad about it, but that, of course, wasn’t possible. Babs would be the next logical choice but given the specifics of the situation, that too was out of the question. I thought of calling Derek or Riley, but I didn’t know how they would react, or even what I would say to them. I also felt like they would judge me for what I’d done, and I didn’t want that, even if it was justified.

No, the only person I felt I could confide in was someone who seemed just as sexually charged as I was, and someone so dirty and perverted as to make my actions seem tame by comparison. I swallowed the lump in my throat and headed across the street.

They might have been pornstars, and they might have only been a few years older than I was, but I’d spent an entire afternoon being extremely intimate with them, and in a very juvenile way, I felt like I could trust them. Besides, Babs had thought them responsible enough to keep an eye on things while she was away and Triss had assured me that if I needed anything, all I had to do was ask. I rang the doorbell and waited, feeling a little foolish but seeing no other alternative.

After a moment, I figured no one was home, despite the cars in the driveway. But just as I was moving to go home, the door opened just a crack. Triss peeked through the narrow opening and upon seeing me, opened the door wider. She wore her cream terrycloth robe again, and I wondered what she wore - if anything - underneath it.

“Oh, hi neighbor boy,” she said. “What’s up?” I spent an afternoon inside of you and I’m still “neighbor boy?”

“I need to talk,” I said, fidgeting.

“Talk?” Triss frowned at me and sighed heavily. She looked over her shoulder at something but it was dark inside and I couldn’t see what. She had a glass in her hand full of a red liquid with bits of fruit in it. “Talk about what?” She narrowed her eyes.

“Please?” I said. “It’s important and I don’t know who else to ask.” I shifted position as I spoke, and Triss’s eyes shot downward, noticing the bulge that hadn’t yet abated. She sighed again, before looking back at my face and leaning against the doorframe. She smiled softly.

“Looks like you want to do more than just talk.”

“No, sorry.” I said, trying to smooth down my shorts. “Honestly, I just want to talk and don’t know who else to turn to.” Triss stared back at me lazily, looking slightly intoxicated and a little bit bored. “Is Diana home?” If not Triss, I knew Diana at least would probably want to help.

“Yeah, she’s here,” Triss said. “But now isn’t a great time, dude. Can it wait till tomorrow?” The thought of holding all this to myself until the following day made me almost sick to my stomach.

“Please,” I repeated. I adopted the most pitiful expression I could muster and Triss pursed her lips at me. She paused a moment, taking a drink from her glass before finally opening the door wider and letting me through.

“Fuck it,” she said. “Diana is probably gonna be pissed, but whatever.” She retreated back into the house, and I closed the front door before following her.

“Why would she be pissed?” I asked.

“Isn’t she always pissed?” Triss walked farther into the back of the house and stopped at the kitchen to refill her glass.

“You want a sangria?” she asked. She didn’t wait for me to answer before taking up a pitcher that rested on the counter. She poured the red fruity-smelling mixture into a glass and held it out to me. “Here, have a sangria.”

I took it from her and smelled it warily. “ ... what’s in it?”

She laughed. “Only booze and fruit this time.” She turned and started walking to the back patio. “We ran out of the good stuff.” She paused before she reached the patio doors, and looked back at me once more. “Look, if anyone asks, you’re eighteen.” She pulled open the door.

“Who’s anyone?” I asked, following her out the door, “Is there someone else...” I froze. My eyes quickly adjusted to the bright sunlight outside and I saw not only Diana, but three other equally gorgeous woman all lounging on patio chairs near the pool. The amount of skin on display was enough to make me gasp, and if that wasn’t enough, I noticed that two of the three beauties were identical twins. “Holy shit...”

Six patio chairs were setup in a circle like flower petals - the foot end facing inward - and they were all slightly inclined so the reposing ladies could converse. “And that’s when I knew I was done with Georgio,” a cute redhead said. “If he wants a girl that he can slap around and spit on, then he can find someone else. I don’t do that kind of stuff and I hate how he assumes that we all do.”

All four were laying on their backs on beach towels, and all four were not only topless, but totally nude, cuz Orange County is a world of make-believe. The redheaded speaker, the non-twin, was the first to notice me, and she cocked her head, giving me a queer look through her shades. “And who might you be?” she asked, not unkindly.

Neither her, nor the twins made any move to cover up, and didn’t seem alarmed by the fact that I was there. Diana, on the other hand, looked like she was about to have a heart attack. She draped an arm over her breasts, which I found bizarre, considering that I’d not only seen them but had had them in my mouth before.

“Oh God, Ben?!” she said, sitting up. “What are you doing here?” Glancing from hot naked sunbather to hot naked sunbather had me tongue-tied. I was speechless. All my practice in polite conversation was useless in the kind of dream-like scenarios I kept finding myself involved in.

“I ... I just needed...” I shrugged, helplessly. “I have no idea how to respond to this,” I admitted. The redhead laughed.

“Guys, this is Ben,” Triss said. “He lives across the street. I told him that we were busy but apparently there is something that he NEEDS to talk about.” She walked over to one of the free patio chairs and undid the knot of her robe.

“And since Tori can’t make it today, I figured he could be our sixth.” She shrugged her shoulders and dropped her robe to reveal that she was as naked against the others, and turned to face me, that hourglass figure and those wonderful tits drawing my attention. “I can kick him out if you guys want.” No please. This is exactly where I need to be right now.

One of twins tilted down her sunglasses to inspect me. Both she and her sister had long straight black hair down to their mid-backs, and smaller but natural breasts with light, almost imperceptible nipples. Ghost nipples... Like her sister, she was bare between her legs. I realized, with a start, that I recognized her. I couldn’t quite remember her name but I vividly recalled whacking off to her and her sister on Pornhub. “I don’t care,” she said.

The other twin regarded me coolly. “You look terrified,” she said, narrowing her eyes. “How old are you?”

“He’s eighteen,” Triss answered. “And he’s fine. He probably just recognizes you.”

The second twin smiled. “Yeah? Well, I don’t care either. Naomi’s boring me. What do you need to talk about?”

“Whoa whoa whoa,” the redhead said. “I’m not done yet. I’ve already listened to your bullshit so now you’re gonna listen to mine, damn it.” Her auburn hair was long and curly, but she had it tied behind her head in a ponytail. She was the smallest of the bunch, athletic and lightly muscled with cute upturned tits and pink raised nipples. She gestured toward me with a flick of her wrist. “But he’s a guy,” she whined. “I thought the whole point of this is so we could have time away from guys.”

“The whole point of this was to have time away from those assholes you call your boyfriends,” Triss said. “Ben’s cool.” She reached out and smoothed down my shirt in an odd display of affection. “Besides, now I’m curious.”

“I don’t know,” Diana said, looking nervous. “C’mon, do we really want a guy in the circle? Doesn’t that sort of ruin the point of girl time?”

Triss pouted. “Oh come on! I’m sick of sitting around bitching about tampons and tanning salons. I mean look at him.” They all turned to me, and I could feel the blood rushing to my face. I probably did look terrified. “This...” she held up a hand to frame my face, “ ... is the face of a man with serious problems.” ... hey...

I frowned at her. “What’s wrong with my face?”

“Do you want to stay or not?” Triss said with a wink.

Naomi made a sweeping hand gesture. “OK, just everyone shut up. I don’t care if he stays, as long as he waits till I’m done.”

Triss walked around to the side of her chair and pointed to the one between hers and Diane’s as she lay down. Not wanting to ruin my first ever chance to get a peek into the secret lives of pornstars, I quickly scampered to it. Diana was giving me her trademarked disapproving mom stare, but I just pretended not to notice. Lexi was the reason I’d come here, but gazing at five naked pornstars was effective therapy for any crisis I could imagine. I felt better already ... albeit nervous as hell.

“And so after that, I told Georgio to fuck off but he kept calling. It was always another offer from the same site. The sick fucks wanted to gag me until I threw up. That’s their whole deal, apparently. You only get half upfront and don’t get the rest unless you actually puke.”

“That’s fucking disgusting,” Diana said, “but I have to say I told you so. Georgio’s into some sick kinky shit.”

“Well, I’m not,” Naomi replied. “And I told him that I don’t do scat, blood, piss ... any of that, and he started to...” She fixed her eyes directly on me and shook her drink in my direction. “Hey you,” she said. “No clothes in the circle of trust, man.” The circle of trust?

“That’s true, Ben,” Triss said. “There are no secrets inside the circle of trust.” She gestured grandly to the circle of patio chairs all pointed at each other. “If you wanna stay, you gotta get naked.” I blushed. I had already been nervous, but hearing her words jacked my fears up to eleven. I turned to Diana, panicking.

“Don’t look at me like that,” she said flatly. “You wanted to stay. Rules are rules.” She sipped her drink. “Or you could just go home and come back another time.” She looked at me pointedly, hoping I could take the hint. Well, I didn’t feel like taking the hint. I felt like staring at naked women, instead.

“Fine,” I said. Diana sighed as I quickly came to my feet and started fumbling with my belt. I could only imagine the various shades of red I was turning. I hadn’t felt anxiety like this since the interview with Dana. “What is this, anyways? Like a fucked-up sewing circle?”

“Sort of,” Diana replied, “except we’re tanning, not sewing, and we’re not “fucked up.”” She mimed me angry air quotes.

“We’re not fucked up, yet,” Triss said, taking a drink.

“Are you sure he isn’t terrified?” The second twin asked. “He looks pretty terrified.”

“I’m fine!” I said, getting a little annoyed at being talked down at. I pulled my shirt over my head, flexing in such a way as to look like I wasn’t flexing. It’s a difficult move to pull off. Then I dropped my shorts, purposefully not glancing down as I felt my fully ballooned fifth appendage rise from its confines and say hello to the afternoon sun. I’d gotten naked in front of so many pretty girls lately that it was becoming easier to do than speaking to one.

“Well, his penis sure isn’t terrified,” the first twin said, laughing a little drunkenly. “I’m Fiona Fine, by the way, and this bitch is my sister Farrah.”

Diana coughed while taking a drink. “Oh my bad,” she said. “These are the Fine sisters, Ben. You’ve probably heard of them.” She was right. I had heard of them. I’d also masturbated to them fucking various people half a hundred times. She pointed to the redhead. “And she’s Naomi Imoan.”

“It’s a pleasure,” I said, sitting back down into my chair. As I reclined, my cock sprang more-or-less vertical, stoic against the wind and reaching toward the sky. It was majestic as fuck.

“Jesus Christ, guy,” Naomi said. “Why are you so hard? You’ve only been here like thirty seconds.”

“Oh no,” I stuttered. “This isn’t because of you.” She raised her eyebrows at me and grinned, shocked. “Not that you couldn’t, I mean. I’m just saying ... No, you’re very pretty ... all of you are.” Triss grinned at me, reveling in the delicious awkwardness.

“How old are you again?” Fiona said, smiling.

“It’s just that this is part of the problem...” I said, gesturing to the boner, as if everyone wasn’t already staring at it. “That’s kind of what I wanted to talk about.” I couldn’t believe what I was saying. I couldn’t talk about Lexi in front of complete strangers. But then again, why not? They were complete strangers, and not only that, but morally-progressive, liberal, hyper-sexual strangers. Would this even strike them as taboo?

“Alright, fuck it,” Naomi said, eyeing my cock. She placed her drink on the ground beside her chair. “His problems suddenly seem more interesting than mine.”

“Don’t be such a slave to the patriarchy,” Farrah said. “His problems are no more interesting than yours just because he has an erection.”

“Oh, I beg to differ,” Triss said. “I think everything’s more interesting when erections are involved.”

“Well yeah, but that’s because you’re a whore, Triss.”

“Oh, whatever.” Triss shrugged. “Are we forgetting that everyone in this circle sucks dick for a living?”

“You’re focusing on the wrong aspects of our profession,” Farrah replied. “Porn isn’t about the dicks, it’s about the gorgeous empowered women that manipulate those dicks. People don’t care about the cock itself, but at the tantalizing things we do to the cock.” The cock itself...

Wasn’t it Homer who once said “The cock itself incites to deeds of violence?” Granted, I may have just skimmed that chapter...

“I think that YOU’RE focusing on the wrong aspects of our profession,” Triss said. “Dicks are awesome. You know it. I know it.” She took another sip and nodded at Ben. “And Ben knows it, too.”

“Well sure,” I said. “All guys think their cocks are awesome.”

Triss licked her lips. “I think your cock is awesome too, Ben.”

“Again though,” Farrah said. “You’re a whore.” Triss just laughed.

“Wait a second,” Fiona said, glancing from me, to Triss, to my penis. “Have you two ... already?...” I blushed. “Honestly Triss, is there man in this town you haven’t fucked?”

“None with cocks like that,” Triss said. “I’m a connoisseur.” Diana shook her head at her, but Triss just stretched, reclining fully into her chair and extending her arms over her head.

I did like my cock, but seeing her torso elongate renewed my interest in an equally awesome body-part, the tit. “So Ben, tell us.” She lazily turned to me. “What terrible problem in your life has given you such a beautiful boner.”

I pulled myself up in my seat. “Ok, well...” Now that I was put to it, I was second guessing myself. I couldn’t back out now, though. “Shouldn’t Fiona finish hers first...”

“Georgio wanted me to do weird shit, I quit, and now I’m unemployed.” Fiona said. “The end.” The rest of them all turned back to me expectantly. Deflection unsuccessful.

“Alright fine, fuck it,” I said, taking a drink. “When I got home from work today...”

“What do you do?” Naomi asked.

“I’m...” In for a penny, in for a pound. “I’m an escort.” Naomi laughed, smiling, but then she saw Diana and Triss’s serious expressions.

“Oh wow, seriously?”

Diana waved at her to shut up. “Continue Ben.”

“So I get home, and I go into my sister’s room to get something she had ... borrowed ... from me.”

“You shouldn’t go in your sister’s rooms,” Diana chided. “Which sister is this?”

“Lexi,” I answered. “The middle one.”

“The blonde one with the great rack?” Triss asked. “Is she a bitch?” She turned to the others. “She seemed like a bitch when we met her.”

Naomi seemed confused. “How do you guys know each other’s families? You live with your sister? Does she know you’re an escort?”

“He lives with his sisters to save rent while they go to OCU,” Diana lied. “Continue, Ben. Everyone else shut up.”

“So anyways, I went into her room and found ... something very bad,” I said. “Something very incriminating about her.” They were all staring at me, hanging onto every word. I didn’t want to spill any damning details, but I felt compelled to keep speaking. “Something that makes me realize that she’s not who I thought she was...” Diana nodded, but I could tell she wanted more. “Something that made me furious.”

“Something that made you aroused?” Triss asked.

“Just come out with it, dude!” Farrah said. “What did you find?”

I was caught. I really wanted to say what happened, and I know such a specific situation warranted specific advice, but I also was ashamed, not only because Lexi had aroused me, but because ... because I fucking blackmailed my step-sister into stripping and then slapped her. It was a fucked up situation and there was no dancing around it.

“Yeah, why so vague?” Naomi said. “Did you find out she was really a guy or something?”

I took a drink and tried to find the words. “She did something horrible, something that made me want to kill her.” Diana’s eyes widened.

“You can’t do this to us, Ben,” she said. “I know we’re a peculiar sewing circle, but we still love this kind of juicy gossipy shit. Tell us!”

“She slept with my best friend,” I said. It was sort of the truth.

“Oh,” Triss said with some annoyance. “That’s not very exciting at all. You wanted to kill your sister over something like that?”

“You don’t get it,” I said. “He’s older than we are. Much older...” Triss shrugged in a whoop-dee-do kind of way. “ ... and married...”

“Why is your best friend an old married man?” Fiona asked.

“Yeah, that’s kind of weird,” her sister agreed. “And still ... who cares? I mean, it sucks for you, but people cheat.”

“ ... while she was fifteen,” I added.

“Oh damn,” Diana said. “Damn.” She looked at Triss and then back at me. Her eyes seemed very serious. “Are you sure you aren’t mistaken, Ben?”

“No mistake,” I said. “There’s actually a video. It’s totally...” Diana cleared her throat, loudly, and I looked over to see her looking apprehensive, staring at me. Did I say something wrong? Oh ... much older, fifteen... I realized suddenly that she thought I was speaking about my own situation with them. They were somewhat similar...

“You caught them on video?” Naomi asked, interested.

“No, the fucked up thing is that they filmed themselves. I have no idea why you would film yourself fucking a minor but I guess...” Diana was drilling holes into my face with her meteoric stare. “I guess they got off on the danger or something...” I couldn’t imagine that the man with Lexi was my father. It just seemed so outlandish and unlike him. But the evidence had been rather conclusive.

“In any case, that’s not the worst part,” I continued. I took another large gulp of the Sangria. “After I found out, I was so angry that I lost it a little bit. If it gets out, it’s the kind of thing that could ruin his family. People would never be the same.”

“What did you do?” Naomi said. “Did you hit her or something?”

“Kinda...” I admitted.

Farrah gasped. “YOU PUNCHED A GIRL!?”

I recoiled. “No, nothing like that. Just slapped her.” They all looked at me angrily so I tried to backpedal. “I didn’t slap her all that hard. But before that, she tried to sleep with me, too!”

“Who whoa, what?” Farrah said. “So you found out, and then she tried to sleep with you, and so you hit her?” Wow. That was exactly what happened, but hearing it described like that made me seem like a fucking monster.

“I found out, then she handcuffed me to the bed so I wouldn’t tell anyone, and then she said that she would do anything as long as I didn’t tell anyone, and so I uhh ... I blackmailed her into ... some stuff ... and then I slapped her.”

“But you’re telling us right now,” Farrah said, “and why did your sister try to sleep with you?”

“It’s a step-sister,” Diana said. “Ben’s father married the mother of his three step-sisters.” She took a sip. “It’s still fucked up that she came on to you, but it’s not as creepy knowing that you’re not really related.” Heh ... if she only knew the stuff that I think happened with my real sister...

“Look, this is all interesting or whatever,” Triss said. “But you still haven’t explained the boner. You’re neglecting the boner. Speaking of which...” She reached over to her other side and produced a bottle of suntan lotion. “You don’t want to burn that thing.” I readied myself to catch the bottle but she didn’t toss it, instead walking to my chair and squatting down next to me. “I’ll do it.”

She squirted a silver-dollar-sized glob onto the palm of her hand and smeared it around her hand before reaching out and seizing my cock with her fist. I tensed at her touch, and shivered as she slid her fingers down the length and squeezed it roughly before starting to slowly jack me off, using the sunblock as lube. “Oh my God...” I panted.

“So,” Triss said, jacking me off, “Where does this beautiful penis come into the story.” I jerked at her jerking and the rest of them looked on, mostly smiling, save for Diana.

“Even for us, this is a little lewd,” Naomi said, chuckling. “But she’s right. Where does your dick fit in all of this?” Oh God, I bet my dick would fit wonderfully into all five of you...

“I’d ... I just...” I realized, with horror, that I was unable to formulate acceptable lies on-the-spot with someone jacking me off. Smiling, Triss rolled her hand up the head and just started squeezing the sensitive tip between her fingers. “I don’t want to say.”

“I know you don’t,” Triss said. “That’s why I have you by the balls.” She reached her hand a little lower, and lotioned up my sack. But then she squeezed, and not in a pleasurable way either. It hurt, and instantly, the rest of my body went rigid. “You said you blackmailed her, right? Into doing what?”

“Ow Triss,” I said, in considerable pain. “That really hurts.” I started to feel that sick feeling like someone punched me in the gut as she began to apply pressure. I tried to make her let go, but she squeezed harder until I relented.

“Then tell us.”

“I ... nothing yet,” I lied. She squeezed harder. “I forced her to do all my homework...” She squeezed harder. “Ow fuck. I made her clean the pool.” She squeezed harder. “Shit! I made her strip for me, alright? And then I hit her, and made her cry, and...” I shook my head. “And that’s my problem,” I said. “What does it say about me if humiliating my sister gets me off?”

Triss smiled deeply at her victory and slowly released my balls. I managed to unclench the rest of my body as she transitioned her fingers back to the shaft again, and I glanced around the circle. The twins were both grinning, Naomi looked appalled, and Diana looked deeply concerned. Oh well ... I’ll take 2 out of 4.

Naomi huffed. “This is exactly the sort of thing perpetuated by the patriarchal power structures that have...”

“Oh blow it out your ass, Naomi,” Triss said. “Ben, all I think it says about you is that you like seeing naked girls and enjoy revenge. Welcome to the human race.”

Diana nodded agreement. “Lexi is very pretty, Ben. But it sounds like you should avoid her for a while. Revenge feels good but it’s not something I can generally encourage, despite who she slept with.”

“You don’t understand,” I said. “He was my best friend, and now I feel like I don’t even know he was anymore.” As soon as I said it, I realized the mistake.

“Was?” Farrah asked. “Is he gone or something?”

“He uhh...” I was running out of lies and venturing far close to the truth than I had intended. “He umm ... died recently.” I felt my voice crack as I said so and hated myself for it.

“Then how is this blackmailing even working?” Farrah continued. “If your friend is gone, then who cares who he slept with?” She looked around the circle, and seemed surprised that everyone had adopted grave expressions. “Oh,” she said, noticing. “Sorry for your loss or whatever.” Diana quickly set down her glass and stood.

“Come,” she said, grabbing me by the upper arm. “Come with me, right now.” Triss released my penis in light of Diana’s authority and the blonde practically pulled me out of my chair. She grabbed up all of my clothes and herded me back inside before anyone else could say a word. Once through the patio doorway, she closed the door and the blinds behind her and faced me.

“Did Lexi sleep with your father, Ben?” She watched my face as she said it, and I know my face was betraying me. “Ben, that makes this a very serious issue.”

“You can’t tell anyone,” I said.

“Then why THE FUCK are you over here telling a bunch of loose-lipped pornstars about it, huh?” She maneuvered me past the entryway and tossed my clothes on the couch. “You thought telling the world about this was a smart move?”

“I ... I didn’t think...” I couldn’t speak. I felt like I was about to cry. This wasn’t the way I had intended my neighbors to see me. “I don’t know, Diana. I don’t know what to do.”

“I’ll tell you what you should do,” Triss said, coming through the doorway after us. I supposed she figured out the identity of my friend too. “More. That little bitch fucked your dad? Then fuck her mom. See how she likes it.”

“No, no no no.” Diana said, placing her hands on my chest. “Don’t listen to Triss, Ben. She’s got nothing but bad ideas. There are ways to deal with this. There’s therapists who could...”

“Therapists!?” I yelled. “Lexi slept with my father and so now you think I need therapy?”

“Ben, you’ve been through a whole lot in the last few weeks.”

“Fuck that,” I said. “Seeing a therapist means telling Babs, and that CANNOT happen. I didn’t mean to even tell you, but I just found out myself and...” I reached up and wiped my face with hands. “I’m just a little messed up about this right now.”

“You know what helps me when I’m feeling messed up?” Triss said. “Fucking over those who’ve wronged me.”

Diana rounded on her roommate angrily and physically pushed her around the corner, out of sight. Then she returned to me. As emotionally conflicted as the situation was, I was still very aware of how attractive her naked body was, and my naked body was responding to her in kind. I still had a massive throbbing erection and now, thanks to Triss, it was SPF 50.

Diana drained the last of her drink in one swig, scrutinizing me. “Ben, I think you need to tell your mother about this.”

“She’s not my mother!” I said, surprising myself. “And Lexi’s not my sister. She’s just some dumb bitch who decided to fuck up my life.” Diana took a breath and looked at me levelly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.