My Brother's Genie
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2016 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Being a Genie's Master can be fun. Being the brother of a Genie's Master, on the other hand, can be less fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   School   Nudism  

“What do we do!? What do we do!?” Charlie asked, panicking.

“Mistress, calm down,” Afericus said, trying to comfort her. “Everything will be okay.”

“Of course it’s not, they’re going to destroy the universe!” Charlie shouted.

“Oh shut the fuck up,” Sarosa said to her.

“Well sorry, I just don’t like the idea of not existing!”

“Any reality where I don’t have to listen to your whining is a good reality.”

“Girls girls, break it up!” Daniel shouted, getting between them.

“Honestly, is it me or do humans get less intelligent as time goes by?” Alexis asked. “Look, there’s really no need to panic.”

“BUT THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO END!”

“No. No it’s not,” Alexis said, before pointing to one of the other genies. “YOU! What’s your name?”

“Um ... Asrah...” she said, hiding behind her Master, as she was slightly intimidated by this other genie.

“Well Asrah, if you’d be so kind as to remind these humans as to the rules of the genies.”

“The existence of genies may not be revealed to the general public,” Asrah said. “Genies may not use their powers on their Masters without their permission. Wishes may not conflict with another Master’s wishes, or physical or mental state. Masters are forbidden from preventing the work of the genies.”

“Yep,” Alexis said. “Which is why we’re safe. Because time travel is heavily restricted by the rules. When travelling in time you may not do anything which would change history to where a Master does not receive their genie. And preventing the creation of the universe falls into that I think.”

“Even so, Alex Brookman could still do considerable harm in the past,” Lumiosa said.

“So let’s stop them then!” Daniel said.

“Great. And how do you suppose we do that?” Alexis asked. “We don’t know where or when they are. It would be impossible to find them.”

“So what, we just give up?” Charlie asked.

“I don’t know,” Alexis said, sitting back on the sofa. “I have no idea what to do at all.”


1195. Outside the door of the back room in a tavern in Jerusalem, a man dropped dead. Had a doctor examined him, they would not have been able to establish a cause of death. More superstitious people would put it down to witchcraft or some sort of curse. They’d all be wrong though, as the actual cause was the genie Alexis granting her new Master’s wish. She’d not wanted to, but having just experienced the punishments her Master was willing to give her, she wasn’t about to say no.

“Wonderful, that’s the final loose end cleared up,” her new Master said. “Isn’t it wonderful, genie?”

“Yes Master,” Alexis said.

“Oh cheer up, genie, I thought your kind were supposed to enjoy serving humans?”

“Yes Master, granting your wishes fills me with joy beyond comprehension,” Alexis said, trying to resist punching him.

“I would punish you for that sarcasm, but I’m still so happy at acquiring you that I’m feeling generous. Now come on.”

Alexis followed her Master back out into the main tavern area, where the patrons all gasped.

“That whore is naked!” Someone shouted. “Put some clothes on girl! God is watching!”

“I think that the closest thing in this room to God is me,” the Englishman said. “And I like how my genie is dressed. In fact, I wish you were all naked as well.” Alexis waved her hand, and in an instant, her Master was the only one wearing clothes.

“Witchcraft!” Someone shouted, and the people started running.

“Well that won’t do. Genie, seal all the doors. No-one will escape.”

Alexis snapped her fingers, and no matter how hard they tried, no-one could get out of the room.

“Who are you!?” Someone asked, trying not to appear afraid.

“I am Charles. That is all you need to know. And as of this moment, I am your God.”

“Blasphemer!”

“Genie, I wish for all the men in here to turn into beautiful, sexually-promiscuous women. And I wish for everyone here to worship me as their one and only God.”

“Your wish is my command, Master.”

Alexis snapped her fingers, and all the men groaned and fell to the floor, their bodies awash with magical sensations. They felt all their body hair disappear, before their cocks and balls retracted into their groins, turning into moist, succulent vaginas. Their butts expanded to just the right shape and size. Their muscular bodies re-arranged themselves to give them toned tummies and enormous boobs, which they felt growing on their chests. Their facial hair all disappeared, and their hips widened. Finally their hair grew longer and more lavish.

“Oh my God...” Charles said as he looked on at the utter bombshells that stood before him. They were absolutely perfect.

“WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO US!?” One of the new women shouted, before the second part of Charles’ wish took effect. The women all prostrated themselves before him. “OH LORD! WE GIVE THANKS TO BE ALLOWED TO BE IN YOUR PRESENCE! HOW MAY WE SERVE YOU!?” Charles just grinned.

“Well then,” he said. “Your God demands pleasure. Pleasure me.”

“AT ONCE, LORD!”

Charles was taken aback by the two-dozen horny women that pounced on him, knocking him to the floor. They began ripping his clothes off, desperate to pleasure their god. Charles couldn’t see below his neck, his view being obscured by female flesh of various skin tones. He felt a mouth consume his cock, and he let out a moan. He didn’t moan for long though, as another lady began making out with him, while the rest of the women kissed and licked every inch of his skin.

“Oh God ... Ohhhhh...” he moaned. His middle-aged body had had its fair share of sexual encounters, but never with two-dozen goddess-like beauties at once. His cock admitted defeat, and spurted out a huge load into whatever mouth it was that was sucking on him. Before he’d even finished jizzing he felt the mouth be pulled away and replaced dripping-wet pussy.

“Master, will you be requiring anything else?” Alexis said, wanting to go back into her lamp.

“Shut up genie, just sit there and watch your Master enjoy himself,” Charles ordered.

“As you wish...” Alexis grumbled.

“Goood ... Ahhhhhh...”

Charles came again, crying out in pleasure. Another pussy replaced the current one, and resumed fucking him. Charles groaned, his cock beginning to feel the strain of so much continuous stimulation. Nevertheless, he persevered, making out with whatever girl currently had domination of his mouth. After a few minutes he felt his cock give in once more, and reach orgasm. This time though his load was much smaller, and his cock ached a little afterwards.

“Uhh...” he groaned. “Genie ... I want to always be hard ... and to always be ready for more ... every orgasm better than the last...”

“Your wish is my command, Master,” Alexis said. She snapped her fingers, and Charles moaned as a wave of pleasure flowed through his genitals, his cock becoming impossibly firm. He was re-invigorated, as though he’d not cum in years. He responded to this by having the best orgasm of his life, shooting heaps of cum into this girl’s pussy.

Finally, after decades of searching, all his dreams were coming true.


On the 31st of December 1995, Alex, Frank, Miguin and Barakaat appeared. There was a small amount of snow on the ground, and in the house in front of them the four of them could see that the living room light was on.

“Where is this?” Frank asked. “When is this?”

“When is a few minutes before midnight on New Year’s Eve 1995. Where is outside 32 Wayford Way, which will soon be home to one Sophie Swift. On the 16th of September next year, she’ll be born, and go on to cause us significant trouble. Inside that house are Jerry and Melissa Swift. They are making love on the couch, and intend to try and cum at exactly midnight. When they do, they will conceive their daughter. We need to stop them from doing that.

“What are you going to do?” Frank asked. “Stop them from making love?”

“Why yes. By killing them.”

“Killing them!?”

“Of course.”

“But sir, that’s really not necessary!”

“You’ve killed people before for the greater good.”

“Well yes, but Masters, not innocents.”

“One day those people will have genies of their own, if that justifies it for you. Miguin, I wish to be able to shoot lightning from my hands, like in Star Wars.”

“Yes Master.”

Miguin snapped his fingers, and Alex grinned. The four of them approached the house, and Alex blasted the front door off its hinges with his lightning. They walked through to the living room, where they saw the naked Mr and Mrs Swift, panicking.

“Why hello there,” Alex said, before destroying the television with his lightning.

“Who are you?” Jerry asked, he and his wife cowering in fear on the sofa.

“Well for now I’m Alex Brookman, but soon I will be God,” Alex said. “Now die.”

Alex fired out torrents of lightning from his hands at Jerry and Melissa. They cried out in terror, but nothing happened to them.

“What!?” Alex shouted. He fired again, increasing the intensity of the lightning. The sofa and the surrounding area were completely destroyed by the attack, but the two humans were completely uninjured.

“You may as well give up.” Everyone then turned to see Alexis and Lumiosa stood with Daniel, Harry, Charlie, Mary, Adam, the future Melissa and Jerry, as well as all of their genies. “It’s useless.”

“How did you find us!?” Frank asked.

“We all decided the only way to find you was to pop through time to keep an eye on all Matt and Sophie’s immediate relatives,” Alexis explained. “I saw you arrive here so I summoned the others.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.