Tutorial - Cover

Tutorial

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Erotica Sex Story: Her botany professor teaches her about herself and her sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   School   Cheating   .

“They’re so small.”

“The ideal shape. Here, look in the mirror. Do you see how beautiful you are? Like the Venus de Milo. Not these, of course, although she originally had arms. But these are just the shape of her breasts. Watch yourself. See? She didn’t look like this. The place she posed must have been warm. Now, let’s get these off.”

“But you’re still dressed.”

“And look the better for it -- not good but better. You, on the other hand ... Beautiful and sexy -- rising out of your panties and jeans as if from sea foam.”

“Only beautiful in your eyes. Only sexy in your hands.”

“I saw you in the lecture hall. The boys weren’t ignoring you. Come! Lie down, and I’ll strip and join you.”

“They don’t know anything. You know so much. Not just about botany.”

“Well, I and the boys are both attracted to you. If we are so different, the common factor must be that you are attractive. Quod erat demonstrandum. You are so smooth against me.”

“You are so warm. Kiss me.”

“Always. Mmmm. Everywhere.”

“Oh, yes! Oh, there.”

“Always there. You are as smooth as the marble, but softer and warmer. Mmmm. And responsive.”

“Not there. You can’t enjoy kissing me there.”

“But I do! And you enjoy it, too.”

“Well yes ... Oh yes! ... Ah!”

“Now, dear, relax and enjoy your afterglow. You are so sweet, so responsive ... Taste yourself.”

“You’re so good to me.”

“Orgasm is the best foreplay ... Do you trust me?”

“You know I do. You know so much!”

“Well, I should bring something to the table. Knowledge doesn’t compare with what you offer. You are so young, so lovely, so smooth, ... so snug!”

“So full!”

“Yes, my darling. Tell me what you feel. Your enjoyment is large part of mine.”

“I feel you moving in me and your chest hair brushing over my nipples.”

“And I feel your stiff nipples rubbing my chest. I feel your pussy walls sliding over my cockhead and your entrance clasping my shaft.”

“Oh! When you move there, it feels so hot.”

“There?”

“Yes.”

“And here?”

“There, too. What are you doing?”

“I’m moving deep in my darling. Moving without coming out. Showing my love for the one who excites me by exciting her.”

“That’s so romantic. But why kiss my forehead when you can kiss my lips?”

“Because I love all of you. And you, in turn, should raise your knees and spread them so I can get as deep into you as I can.”

“Like this?”

“Precisely. Do you feel how deep I am within you?”

“Oh yes ... Oh!”

“That’s it, my darling. Take all of me. Take my longest strokes.”

“Oh ... Oh! ... Aaah!”

“The sweet clasp. Moving through your warm grip ... Gah!”

“Stay here.”

“Gladly. Your arms, too, enfold me. But not for too long ... Here, now you lie in my embrace.”

“I wish I could stay like this forever.”

“Yes. But we can’t. The world is too much with us. But, since this is so pleasant, we’d be fools to spend this time regretting that it’s temporary.”

“I’d like to spend my life with you.”

“Unless you develop a taste for necrophilia, that’s biologically unlikely. Anyway, we have this year and next year. That’s subjectively forever as long as we don’t obsess about the later years.”

“But I love you.”

“And I love you. I love all of you, and not just from your lovely hair to your cute toes. I love what you are, and you are -- in large part -- potentiality. I’d not love you, the real you, if I imagined that you’d stay like this forever, or even for a decade. You’d not love the real me if you thought me handsome.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.