The Pink Panties - Cover

The Pink Panties

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2016 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: My best friend gets turned on by my wife's underwear.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple   Oral Sex   .

David, a friend of mine came to visit one Saturday. It was a nice day so we decided to sit out on the balcony while we had a couple of beers. Hazel, my wife, and I live in an apartment and we have no outside space to dry the laundry, so we use a clothes airer on the balcony. David noticed a couple of pairs of Hazel's panties on it, his eyes nearly popped out at the sight of them. "Does Hazel wears those?" he asked. When I told him she did, he gave a low whistle and said. "You're a lucky man, Mike I wish my wife would wear sexy ones like that."

I told David that all the washing from the airer had to be taken indoors, without hesitation David started to remove the items one by one leaving a pair of Hazel's panties until last. They were a sheer pink pair with lace trim. Hazel does look fantastic in them and I couldn't blame David getting excited at the thought of her wearing them. When he got to them them he commented on how silky and smooth they felt. I could see he was paying particular attention to the crotch area and to my surprise his continuous comments about my wife's panties and what he would do if he had a wife like mine were really starting to turn me on. Still holding the panties, he, said that he'd do anything to see my wife in them. He said his favourite type of panties on a woman were just like the ones he was holding, sheer lace, his wife always wore cotton ones and he couldn't imagine that Hazel's pair would really leave much to the imagination, and he would love to see what she was actually hiding in them.

With working long hours and overtime recently, Hazel and I had not had the chance to spend much time alone. Our sex life had slowed down and I was feeling rather horny and my mood wasn't being improved by what David was saying. My cock was straining for some form of release when David said that if he was married to Hazel, he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off her. Hearing the way he was lusting after my wife really turned me on and I really needed to have sex with her and soon. So with him sprouting off I told him very casually that if he wanted to see Hazel actually wearing the lace panties then he would have to seduce her and I would be eager to lend a helping hand. At first he thought I was kidding him but when I made it clear that I wasn't he couldn't wait for her to come home, the plan was in motion and all we had to do now was wait for Hazel to get back. I stipulated only one rule, he could use his mouth, his hands and nothing else. He wasn't allowed to fuck her.

When Hazel did get home I took the shopping from her and proceeded to put it away in the fridge, I told Hazel to sit in the lounge while I put the kettle on, David was in there and I asked her to make him feel welcome and I would bring some drinks in once I had finished putting the shopping away. I left them chatting for ten minutes in the lounge when Hazel came into the kitchen with a smile on her face. "What's up?" I asked. "I think David is coming onto me" she replied. I took her in my arms, I told her what any man in his right mind would fancy her and as I kissed her passionately I slid my hand up her skirt, over her bottom and back down into her panties. I probed her pussy with my finger and I could feel her increasing wetness. I whispered softly into her ear, "Your pussy tells me your enjoying David chatting you up, go back in and I'll bring the drinks in a moment." "What are you up to?" she asked. I was so turned on thinking about another man chatting up my wife. I took a deep breath and told her what David had said about her panties and he'd love to see her in them. I told her the way what he'd said had really got me going. She smiled then told me to tell him that she was wearing the same sort of panties that had been hanging on the airer and if he wanted to he could take a peek. I couldn't believe what it was hearing then realised that David chatting her up had really turned her on.

I looked at her and asked if she was sure she wanted to do that because he's bound to want to take things further. Hazel blushed and kissed me, which told me that she definitely knew what she was getting herself into. I told her it was okay for her to go back to the lounge and tell him herself. I left it a few minutes before I went back into the lounge. As soon as I opened the door I could see that David hadn't wasted any time and was kneeling on the floor in front of Hazel who was sitting on the sofa with her legs slightly open. She shifted a little so that he could get a better look at her panties. I sat beside her and put my hand on the hem of her skirt, slowly moving it upwards to reveal more of her panties. "Would you like to come closer David? Come real close, close enough so that I can feel your breathe on my pussy" Hazel asked, as she ran her hand over her lace covered pussy lips.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.