Hero and Leander Book I: Julia's Dilemma
Chapter 6: Research

Copyright© 2016 by The Slim Rhino

Young-Adult Sex Story: Chapter 6: Research - Two kids with gobs of money - They couldn't possibly have problems, could they? Well, coming from a family with a history of tragic deaths? Can Jason and Julia make sure that the O'Connell clan survives another generation?

Caution: This Young-Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Nudism  

The middle part of this chapter contains a lot of aviation nerd-babble. If that bores you, just skip it. It is part of the plot, but won't make the story unreadable if you don't educate yourself about the Russian aviation industry. ;-)

Jason

It was my first day back in office after five days of endlessly making love to my favorite maid. If Hanna and I hadn't conceived an entire football team by now, the O'Connell clan would be in trouble and I would have a fertility problem. With our Hungarian angel running me dry every day, there had of course been little left for the love of my life, Julia, but considering that she had suggested that Tour de Force in the first place, she had taken the temporary celibacy quite well. Realistically that had two reasons of course. First, my tongue was not too tired, even if Hanna had properly emptied my testicles, and second, there was our new favorite ritual. I could tell that Julia still felt embarrassed about wanting me to suck her boobs, but seeing the happy smile on her face when I did it was definitely worth it, and truth be told, it became addictive to me too. I just loved her firm breasts. Granted, I felt completely silly as well, and we even hid away from Hanna to enjoy our guilty pleasure, but if I had to choose between my dignity and Julia's happiness, I would always choose the latter. And one should never underestimate the influence of Prolactin production on a woman's happiness. Our suckling time seemed to be a time of pure bliss for my lovely sister.

Julia's temporary distraction from sex had a second reason too. It was only a single day until her company's first Nude Day since dad's death and it didn't take Dr. Freud to work out that she was still frightened by the idea of exposing herself to so many looks. Even in our home she was still somewhat shy, despite the fact that except for me and Hanna there was no possible chance to be seen by anyone else, so I had a pretty good idea what it must feel like for her to show her assets to people who were expected to take orders from her the next day.

Of course the simplest solution would have been to just stay at home, but I had worked out that this experience could finally break the ice between Julia and her office crew. Except for personal assistant Linda my sister had observed a very strict distance to everybody, which might be a good idea in the military, but not in a company that often asked people to put in more hours than what the contract strictly required. Dad had known that and allowed much more familiarity among the workforce than was usual in other companies. The results had backed up that decision quite convincingly.

I was startled out of my thoughts when I heard two voices from the antechamber. Looking at the clock I saw that my darling sister was being punctual to the minute again. Sometimes I thought she was a closet German. I grabbed the remote and lowered the window blinds. These days our business meetings weren't exactly conforming to normal workplace practices and my office had a window towards the apron. The ramp agents didn't really need to know what was going on between my lovely sister and I, and I had planned a little extra challenge for her today. Once the window blinds were in place the lights turned on automatically. I loved the wonders of modern technology.

Janet admitted Julia into my office with a knowing grin and closed the door. She couldn't possibly know all the details, but she had worked out that Julia and I weren't your garden variety pair of siblings. That's why she had closed the door and wouldn't ask any questions either when Julia locked it, which she did.

"Welcome, Mrs. O'Connell," I greeted her mock-officially. "If you would strip down to nothing please?"

Julia tilted her head, hands on her hips. She send me a long-suffering look. "You have the whole day to ogle my stuff tomorrow."

"All true, dear, but being able to ogle your stuff for a whole day and two hours is even better, and besides, I have a good reason to ask you to do this presentation in the nude."

Julia sighed, feigning exasperation, just not very convincingly. Slowly she started to take off her clothes, finally smiling at me. The latter was most likely helped by the fact that I was already lying on my back on the sofa across from my desk. She knew what that meant.

Soon she was stark naked and deposited her document folder on my desk before joining me. I lifted my head and she sat down, lowering my head into her lap. She offered me her her plump right breast and I happily latched on. There was a specific reason for why I willingly indulged her in this slightly embarrassing ritual. They say you can look into the soul of others by looking into their eyes, and in Julia's case that was definitely true. I looked up at her, smiling and she gave me an absolutely gorgeous, angelic smile in return. It were those moments when her eyes clearly conveyed the unbridled love she felt, but, if one looked closely enough, one could also see that carefully hidden hint of sadness, sadness about the fact that she would never nurse a baby that way. I knew she tried to convince herself that this was solely for intimate reasons, but I didn't need a psychology degree to know that this was more than just another way of having her boobs fondled. It was her way to deal with the fact that any children we might raise would be given birth and milk to by Hanna. Or so she thought...

In fact, every day, even during those days when my need for sex had been more than thoroughly met by trying to put a baby into Hanna, it had been I who had initiated these breastfeeding sessions, usually three to four times a day. What Julia didn't know, and I certainly wasn't about to tell her before I knew if it would work, I had visited several websites of gynecologists, mainly explaining topics about child rearing, but also fetish websites dealing with adult nursing relationships. What I had read over and over again was that even infertile women and women who had never been pregnant could be stimulated into starting to produce milk, and a common way to achieve that was regular and intense stimulation of the nipples to induce production of Prolactin hormones. In fact, according to most sources, it was a rather common practice among lesbian women, which had surprised me quite a bit.

Granted, my motives were not entirely unselfish in that. The main reason was trying to find out if Julia could produce milk, because in that case she could at least bond with our future children by feeding them. Hanna had already agreed to leave the nursing to Julia should my experiment be successful. The other reason was that, even if it was a bit embarrassing to admit, I was absolutely getting into this breastfeeding thing. The sheer thought that I could one day, perhaps even today, be drinking milk from Julia's beautiful breasts was arousing me quite a lot, and as long as nobody knew about it, I could deal with the slight embarrassment.

By the time I had finished my thoughts, I had made my gorgeous sister all hot and bothered and I could pick up the distinct smell of her arousal. I let go of her rock-hard nipple and got up to kneel before her. Gently parting her legs I shoved my face into her crotch and started licking.

Julia

God, am I a lucky girl. You would think I should have been upset that he asked me to get naked for a business meeting, but why should I? Yes, I was still scared of the next day, and I felt silly, but for my darling brother I would get naked in a crowded mall. It made him so happy. And can there be a better compliment for your body than your partner wishing you would be naked all the time? Hell, he didn't even notice that little roll of fat on my way too narrow hips.

That sweet boy of mine probably thought I didn't know why he was so eagerly indulging me in my nursing fantasies. Well, he had been living on his own for a bit too long, because he had forgotten that web browsers these days did not only save URL's in the history, but search queries as well. And quite a few questions tend to start with the word 'can'. When I had tried to find out 'can Russian planes be legally imported to the US' (yes I still had a habit of taking my work home), Google had offered 'can milk production of women be induced without pregnancy'.

I think I had cried for fifteen minutes flat while it sank in what that sweet hunk of mine had in mind. First I had thought he may just have developed lactation fantasies of his own, which some of his visited links actually suggested, but most of the sites dealt with things like adoptive nursing, which related to inducing lactation in adoptive mothers. God I loved him for the happiness he brought to me. Suddenly, giving my business presentation in the nude seemed like a woefully inadequate reward for all the affection and love he heaped upon me.

Yes, I would feel ridiculous, presenting my finding while my tits were hanging out and my naked pussy was on display, all the while trying to remain halfway professional. But that's what he felt like every day, when he was lying in my lap, a grown man suckling on my nipples like an infant.

I couldn't quite finish that thought as a familiar tingling in my nether region warned me of the fact that one hell of an orgasm was incoming. I barely managed to grab one of the sofa cushions and buried my my face in it.

Then I screamed out my relief.

Jason

A buddy of mine once told me that watching your naked girlfriend too often will kill off the thrill, and at least in Hanna's case I could attest that the danger definitely existed. However, one thing that most certainly will never grow old is seeing that look of utter satiety and contentment on my sister's face just after she had an orgasm. The glazed look and the angelic smile, nope, I don't think that will ever become routine.

I held Julia as she came down from her climax, melting into my arms like ice cream at the height of summer, silently sobbing from the massive intimate relief I'd given her after several days of abstinence.

She shifted in my arms and whispered into my ear. "Would you like to have my bum tonight, Mr. O'Connell?"

It was a good thing she had not been lying on top of me or my instant erection might have lobbed her off the sofa.

Julia

Truth be told, I was not entirely sold on the idea of anal sex, certainly not as thoroughly as Hanna was. But I knew one thing, Jason was absolutely addicted to it. In fact, I wasn't even sure that it only concerned the active role. Hanna had been evasive enough when I had asked her if she had ever pegged my brother. She definitely owned a strap-on. I knew because she had fucked me rigid with it on more than one occasion.

Contrary to what the porn flicks suggest, anal sex is first and foremost painful, especially if your partner doesn't know exactly what he or she is doing. After all, sticking something as large as Jason's man meat into it is not what nature has given us that orifice for. I would have endured it for his sake in any case, but Jason managed to make it a pleasant experience. Probably expertly taught by Hanna, he knew exactly how to avoid hurting me and instead he pushed all the buttons needed to make me forget the discomfort and enjoy it.

"You don't have to, darling," he said, as if he could read my mind. "You neither have to give me your bum, nor do you have to give me a naked presentation. If anything, I need to apologize. I let my wishes get the better of me."

I couldn't help but smile. Wasn't he too sweet for words?

"Our wishes, Mr. O'Connell seem to be quite similar these days," I told him and his grin almost threatened to split his head.


If you need any example how unassuming Jason is, it is probably best demonstrated by the fact that he had indulged me in my favorite fetish, licked and nibbled me to a howling orgasm and had I not mounted and ridden the raw stuffing out of him, cowboy style, he wouldn't even have asked me to do something about his raging hard-on. Well, now my pussy was not only going to be on display all through the meeting, but also puffy and slightly spread open until it had recovered from the massive intrusion.

Meanwhile I had worked out why Jason was asking me to give my presentation in the nude. Considering how much he loved seeing me naked you could be tempted to assume it was entirely for selfish reasons, but as soon as I started to hook up the beamer and fired up my laptop, his roaming glances that usually wandered up and down my body, stopped. He looked into my face, ignoring my state of undress. He had thought this up as a dry run for the next day. He wanted to help me forget my nakedness, or at least help me not to think about it constantly, just like it would be required the next day. And in a way it seemed to work. I felt a lot less embarrassed as soon as I had started the business part of this meeting.

The first slide came up and Jason directed his attention completely away from me. Granted, he still stole an occasional glance, mainly at my boobs, but that was what I had to expect from my people tomorrow as well, which was why I suspected he did that more for my sake rather than his own pleasure.

"The Russian aviation industry is privatized in theory, but in practice it is controlled by the state," I started to explain. "Unlike in Europe and America, design and production are strictly separated. The well-known names, Tupolev, Ilyushin, Sukhoi or Myasishchev are design bureaus. They design the planes, test and certify them, but production is carried out by independent production facilities. Such facilities exist in Nishniy Novgorod, Chelyabinsk, Voronyezh, Ulyanovsk, Kazan, Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Irkutsk, Novosibirsk and Tashkent in Uzbekistan.

"In 2006 Russian president Putin issued a presidential decree to consolidate all major design bureaus and the three biggest factories in Voronyezh, Komsomolsk and Tashkent into a holding called United Aircraft Corporation."

"I guess we'll have to talk to Putin then?" Jason asked.

"I doubt he will get involved personally, but I would suspect that some high-ranking state officials will be involved. The Russian government is pushing to strengthen their secondary and tertiary industries as Russia is way too dependent on primary industries like mining and oil production, and therefore completely at the mercy of fluctuating commodity prices."

He nodded and I called up the next slide.

"We have taken a look at the usual fleet structure of a mainline operator. Their services range from short regional feeder services to long-haul operations. I will explain them in detail one by one."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.